Sonic ranked

Sonic ranked

Attached: my-image (3).png (1020x515, 198K)

What about the best game Shadow The Hedgehog?

Where's all the Wii ones

Sonic CD is by FAR the best Sonic game

This list is sure to piss off at least one guy.

You put unleashed in the wrong damn place buddy, swap it with Heroes and put the two adventure games ahead of it and then we can talk.

>No Advance games
>No Rush games
>No Sonic 4, Colours, 3D Blast, R
>No Generations
C'mon dude, if you're going to make a shitty list at least put some effort into it.

Also
>Sonic 1
>S Tier
Naw mate, it's probably the weakest of the original 4.

Attached: file.png (920x893, 1.44M)

Move Sonic Heroes down

>sonic 2 MS
>A tier

Why?

Here is the correct Sonic tier list with all the games I cared enough to rank. Agree with it or go to hell, your choice.

Attached: tierlist.png (828x418, 501K)

>Sonic Triple Trouble, Tails' Adventure, and Sonic Battle
>D
?????????????????

Mostly correct, move Sonic Advance 2 to B and you're golden.

>empty tier

That's not how it works you stupid turd

Out of the games I've played.

Attached: file.png (1164x629, 600K)

You haven't played Mania???

I agree with this.

Haven't gotten around to it yet.

Fair enough, hope you enjoy it when you do

I can tell you want to be an intellectual

This one is pretty good

Of course you fall for the "hurr Sonic unleashed bafddd! Wuaaa!"
I genuinely liked it because it was pretty and unique compared to other Sonic games.
Ps. Shadow the hedgehog???

This tier list is so bloated with pointless shit like collections, what's the point?

This is the actually correct tier list. Don't even bother disagreeing because you're wrong, I'm talking to you Heroesfags and Shadowfags.

Attached: STL.png (1232x576, 944K)

Go play it right now user

All these shit hole lists that don't have Shadow as an S

You have clearly never played the Advance games if you think they're all equally good. Also, Holy fucking shit. Battle in the same tier as the horrible Sonic 1 port for the Gba, Chronicles in E tier when it's one of the most criminally underrated games in the series and doesn't deserve to be paired with Boom and the other turds from that tier

Chronicles is E tier because it's only playable on fucking mute

Why is CD so low?

I could be convinced to bump it up to C-tier maybe. I mean, it is better than absolute dogshit like 06 or Heroes.

Then play it on mute. It's still better than most Sonic games played that way.

>I mean, it is better than absolute dogshit like 06 or Heroes
It's not

>1 in S tier
>3&K below 1 and 2
>CD on the same level as Heroes
>unleashed bad i never play it but youtube man say it bad so that my opinion
I give you four yikeses, don't spend them all in one place

I can accept putting 1 in S-Tier for the overall importance it had in establishing a framework for a god tier game like S3&K to even exist in the first place. You don't just make a Sonic Mania from nothing. That said I personally wouldn't put it in S-Tier because it's just not as fun as those games, but I know there are huge Sonic 1 fans out there who genuinely prefer it to 2 and 3&K. While I don't agree with it, I can respect it

The only way I can excuse not putting S3&K in S-Tier is this guy is ranking Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles as separate games, which you shouldn't do, just put S3&K on your tier list. Agree with the last two yikes.

>Wii version of unleashed rated B
>HD version rated D
You're doing it wrong

I hate it when people say "first game in the series is best because it started it all!!"
They're pretty much giving it bonus points and not being objective. No, SMB1 is not better than SMB3

Sonic 1 sucks ass.

This Unleashed is as good as SA2 easily.

Well it's not like Sonic fundamental gameplay changed as much as Mario in the NES games, Sonic 1 biggest flaw is being conventional is many stages but it's still top 3 most popular Sonic games ever that must count for something.

>Sonic 1 top tier
>S3&K lower than 1 and 2
>Heroes on par with SA2
???

Attached: Untitled.png (490x500, 271K)

>sonic colors on the same level as forces
Good, both are garbage.

>You have clearly never played the Advance games if you think they're all equally good
I'd put Advance2 further down, but 3 and 1 are both high Cs for different reasons.

Move Sonic 1 and Unleashed to B, CD to A, and Heroes to D

>Sonic 3 not top
>Sonic adventure games are same tier as sonic heroes
get the fuck out

Heroes is a sloppy mess but it's still nowhere near as bad as '06 was.
Why rank 1 over 2?

>S tier
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
>A
1, Mania
>B
CD, Adventure 2, Rush Adventure
>C
Generations, Adventure, Sonic 2, Advance 1
>D
Unleashed, Heroes, Lost World
>F
06 and maybe the other 3D games I haven't played idk

>SRB2

>Why rank 1 over 2
Not him but
>interconnected world
>Sonic and Tails levels can be played without interruption
>fishing is actually pretty easy to get through
>only one Knuckles and Amy

I like both though but I can't excuse having to play Robotnik and Tails stages so many goddamn times in SA2. They bring the pace to an halt

Based list

Colors/Lost World/Forces feel like the same game to me except each one with shittier art direction than the last one, can't wait for that director to fuck off.

t. Chris Whitehead
>Sonic 2 behind Mania
t. Shiraishi

Taxman only likes the graphics of that game though

And looking at Mania the long boring stages and bad boss design

Sonic was never good.

That's not what this thread is about.

Anyone that rates the 3D games highly needs to kill themselves

>S
sonic 2 (most important sonic game imo) , 3 (& knuckles), mania
>A
1, that gba fighting one was so cash, adventure 1 (aged like milk but best 3d sonic & friends game), racing transformed
>B
Generations, colours
>C
Shadow, adventure 2, advance series
>D
Rest of shit tier 3d sonics like the werewolf one, except for
>F
06, the shit on rails wii ones. worst sonic game ever is heroes though

Sonic Generations was good.

Samefagging but I forgot CD because it's very forgettable, worst 2d sonic except for some of the sprites, animations and ideas, I'd put it in C

Sonic and the Secret Rings was alright

Absolutely ruined by the wagging controls.

Attached: 001.png (1019x667, 799K)

Only the Sonic 3K stages felt long to me, a bit too self indulging there the guy really wanted to make Sonic 3 after all.

>Sonic Heroes above SA1 and SA2
>shitting on unleashed this hard yet sucking Sonic 1's dick this hard
kys nostalgiafag

Attached: 4.jpg (555x560, 25K)

Attached: sonic.png (1150x576, 297K)

>thinks heroes shouldn't be above muh fishing and muh treasure hunting: the games
>calls others nostalgiafags
Ironic tbqh user

no it wasnt, you have low, low standards

>tfw I actually got DOMS from that final boss
I had a weak body game, work with me here.

Attached: 1544449333751.png (600x689, 388K)

t. revisionist
Generations was a much needed game at the time get over it.

Wave is alright and Nicole is at least A material

not just the best sonic game, but the only good one
lying to yourself if you think otherwise

Attached: sonic-adventure-2-cover.jpg (926x1114, 577K)

Gamecube kids should be gassed.

Not him, and I liked Heroes, but 1/2 of SA2's gameplay (Sonic, Shadow and Eggman's levels) is consistently better than Heroes' gameplay.
Even without everyone controlling like they're skating on butter the absolute worst part of Heroes is every enemy having a health bar, no target except bosses should ever take more than one hit in a Sonic game.

> sonic rush in S
BASED AND RUSHPILLED

I'd agree if we weren't talking about slip-n-slide heroes

Swap 1 with 3&K, and move Heroes down to C. Then it looks good to me, but I never played CD, Unleashed, or 06 (not that I have to play the last one to know it belongs at the bottom).

I haven't read a post this Pure Zoomer in quite a while

The boost mechanic is bad.

I'm glad Heroes is being shit on the appropriate amount in this thread

Glad heroes was never good

I don't know why people are saying Heroes is bad, the only problems I remember are the sloppy rail detection and the whole playing through the game 4 times thing.

I wouldn't say it's completely bad, it's more just really mediocre and repetitive. As much as the Adventure games were rightfully criticized for the grab bag of gameplay types and wildly inconsistent level quality, Heroes goes in the other direction with everyone playing more or less the same and playing variants of the same set of levels (which still have their ups and downs, never as good as SA2's best levels and arguably worse than its worst). Instead of occasionally tight focused gameplay depending on the character and level it's all sloppy controls and obnoxious battle segments for everyone the whole way through.

On the upside Neo Metal Sonic is rad and What I'm Made Of is the best final boss theme in the series.

>ghost girl in F
Fuck you idiot retard dumbass moron

I will never understand CDfags. Better than 1 maybe, definitely not S3&K or Mania.

The soundtrack and presentation are fantastic, but the level design is pretty meh and the bosses are weak as hell.

I'm not the biggest Sonic guy but I can tell you why CD's my favourite: it's the soundtrack, like you hit zone 3 and from there onwards it's the chillest fucking thing and I love it. I'd probably say Mania plays better, so depending in what I'm in the mood for I might prefer it to CD, but the soundtrack in CD is just so fucking good. And I'm trash so I've not gotten around to beating 3&K I must admit so I can't compare it to that.

>3DS sonic boom
E
Shattered crystal is D and fire and ice is C
They’re miles better than the wiiU one
Bet you just assumed they were all bad

Put sonic in the black knight in C andSonic runners, Sonic dash and Sonic colors for DS in B
And I would agree

>sonic colors in ???

The DS game user
You can see there’s two of them

Adventure games should be A-tier at least.

Ah I missed the Wii version. That pic being small didn't help either.

Sonic CD is the only sonic game worthy of s tier

Sonic Advance 1 is the only good Advance game and Sonic Rush sucks dick.

>and Sonic Rush sucks dick.

Attached: 1457556769316.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Here's mine. If it ain't on the list, I didnt play it.

Attached: my-image.png (1280x639, 601K)

>Nobody in this entire thread has played this

Attached: 50127-sonic-pocket-adventure-old-full[1].png (1000x1000, 1.16M)

CDfags are autistic about the game cause of Metal Sonic and muh super peelout. It’s a good game but it’s still a Sonic 1 romhack.

Can I emulate it? It has a 10 from IGN so I want to try it.

>462131825
>romhack
There's that word again

Attached: 1555203413146.jpg (500x596, 39K)

Yeah you can emulate it. It borrows heavily from Sonic 2.

Wow an actually accurate tier list. I almost feel like the OP was just you baited me in order to show me this now. The only thing I really disagree with here is that both adventure games should be A tier and advanced 1 and Rush should be switched. If I can add the first olympic games belongs in D tier and the two tennis games are probably c tier

Battle is fucking garbage and people only pretend to like it out of nostalgia. Emerl stages alone fucking ruin the entire game

kys

>He thinks the Wii and PS3 versions of unleashed are even the same game

You probably think it belongs in the same tier as HD is too

Sonic 1 is rated way too high. It only has two good levels at best.

>462131825
So romhack has lost all meaning in these threads, good to know

I played it for the first time recently and I loved it
Has 0 replay value unless you play with friends