Untitled

Attached: Days_Gone_for_PlayStation_4_Reviews_-_Metacritic_-_opera_2019-05-14_10-18-12.png (423x313, 57K)

hey guys just wanted to chime in here to tell you all that i am infact a huge faggot

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo biased reviewers!!

Keep seething. Days Gone is #1 selling game now

>Cropping out user score

It's close to 9.7. Of course he gonna crop it

>Generic and soulless open world zombie game number 736272681 is the best selling PS game right now
Jesus are PSfags really this starved for games that they are willing to stomach this?

amazing that westacuck casuals still keep playing a boring zombie shooter thats nothing new

Ask Nintendo.

lol snoy nig can't even count

Attached: close to 9.7.png (237x127, 5K)

User score's 8.1, that's an accurate score for the game. The game's good.

Yes. It's a shit, mediocre game.

They should have delayed it. Now that it's patched it deserves 80+ but it was a buggy, shitty mess on release. Serves them right.

Nice shop

Nintendo fan here. Yes, PSfags are really this starved for games that they are willing to stomach this. And they will pretend it's great.

>user scores
"This game will get a ton of hate therefore will get a 10."

You tried.

BASED

>Would have been an 82 if the main character wasn't a strong, assertive white man with a cute, submissive wife

Really makes me think

Bing bing wahooo #478638 and cartoon ish Skyrim
Games of the decades ;^)

>this PS4 game is bad
>BUT NINTENDO GAME BAD!!!! I WON
your obsession with nintendo is unhealthy

Botw and Skyrim are nothing alike but nice try though.
Don't expect anymore replies from me you platform warring loser.

Said the one who shit mouth Sony in any possible situation

>n-no u!!!
stop deflecting

You right, vanilla Skyrim is better

Baby gonna cry? Go play with your dolls and make yourself a carton shelter

Both of those games are mediocre but not for the same reasons. You just barging in here and trying to start platform wars is one of the most pathetic things ive seen all week and only solidifies the reputation sonyfags have for being unlikable shitposting retards.

Attached: This shit every fucking day.jpg (1646x2020, 952K)