GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Banjo has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Banjo fags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? Sakurai went way out of his way to talk up Persona 5 before Joker's reveal, guess what other game he's talked up? That's right, it's Minecraft! The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 58B0BDDD-9F57-4D83-855E-2B8673A80147.jpg (1920x1080, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/j17bfrcj1bdizzp/Steve.rar/file
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Xwag9HkqpWEgbHxR_C7wcxC_pqjS28XWjtMJtaFQ9M/htmlview
youtube.com/watch?v=gffcPaeA6eE
strawpoll.me/17988592
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mom he posted it again!

Cope retard, Banjo has had support for over 20 years, nobody cares about shitty zoomer blockhead

Attached: Smash2results.png (1033x2323, 386K)

>Sakurai tweeted about Chrono Trigger and retweeted a stage
>"I hate that people think what ever I post is a hint to Smash."

Eekum Bokum.

Attached: Le Creepy Mumbo.png (297x406, 336K)

>tfw this leak all started off of a cubivore spirit and we've had literally nothing closer to minecraft than that mentioned anywhere
crazy how shitposting can evolve

>microsoft rep
>minecraft
That's like wanting Banjo to be the Microsoft rep.

stevechads gonna dab on the entire smash fanbase

Honestly I just wanna see Steve in smash just to enjoy the nuclear meltdown that will suffer this board

He'd unironically be a cool character, besides DHD already covers Banjo's design space anyhoosier

Because they're a miicostume?

Reminder that Steve has had support for Smash for years now, many wanted him before the leaks came around

Attached: Steve2015.jpg (320x252, 24K)

>Maybe if I post Steve enough, he will actually get included instead of Banjo!
Yeah, I don't think so kiddo.

Attached: banjo.png (510x546, 15K)

i don't have a sorry enough smile to describe the second hand embarrassment i'm feeling for you, so have a cat

skeleton and creeper have more of a chance than steve and i would welcome the former honestly

Attached: 20190510_013109.jpg (4032x3024, 2.21M)

> Tells the truth that a character has support for years
> LOL CAT POSTER! YOU STUPID BLOCK
Fucking retard

Don't you have school in the morning?

Banjo's had more support, since fucking 64, nigga.

why isn't this filtered yet holy shit

Attached: 1555600654751.jpg (1000x775, 302K)

i'm not calling you a cat poster but i can understand that you're too stupid to track the conversation

here, she's trying to hold the little table

Attached: 20190510_021904.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

Attached: GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING.png (1050x531, 85K)

>Steve debuting in Melee
HOLY FUCKING BASED
MELEECHADS WIN ONCE AGAIN BAYBEE

Post yfw Nintendo cancels the steve dlc

>actually believing that the target audience would want (or even know of) “no game in over a decade” bear

Attached: 97251995-02C9-4794-B195-A57921127F0C.png (960x540, 396K)

Banjo is a legacy character, he saved the N64 along with Mario and Zelda

reminder that steveposters are literally underage children with a discord server where they plan threads in advance

>"Look ma! I posted it again!"
Steve isn't gonna be in just because you post shit like this in response to every banjofag.

>Steve has been a secret character since Melee

Sorry, but this is a DLC slot. Popularity sells, and I’m afraid your “legacy” character doesn’t appeal to those outside your niche group of man children

Did you know that Minecraft was a top seller for the Nintendo Switch upon its release in Japan? Just an interesting fact I’d like to share with you banjocucks

Attached: F4B735C9-4176-48B7-8D54-62D5CF21749F.jpg (1024x1024, 58K)

> tfw Steve has been a secret character since Melee

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Nostalgia sells. Banjo's nostalgia. We already had new with Joker.
Sorry, Mojang need not apply.

Banjo bros... does this mean we lost?

Nah, Banjo's been wanted since 64.

We already had nostalgia with fat crocodile

genuine question, I'm ambivalent towards both Steve and Banjo, where do you get/how are you making those ugly renders of Steve?

Attached: 1557632944555.png (170x296, 107K)

Reminder that this isn’t Sakurai, but Nintendo bigshots picking the DLC characters. So sorry, but Banjo is going to be cast aside in favor of modern, popular characters that are recognizable and will put green in the investors’ pockets

Fucking hell Smashfags are pure cringe.

AND IF YOU HAVE A MINUTE WHY DON'T WE GO

Attached: piZap_1557822536432.jpg (1060x701, 169K)

Render has been made public for some time.
mediafire.com/file/j17bfrcj1bdizzp/Steve.rar/file

Go wild and make some shitposts.

>Nintendo files for copyright of Banjo in 2018
>Nintendo and Microsoft become friends
>BUH-BUH MINECRAFT ON SWITCH
You can get it for fucking free on your phone. It wouldn't even make a fucking splash in Nintendo's pocket since he's DLC, and most people already paid for the fighter pass in full. So. No. Steve's not in. Never getting in.

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Mayasa Kimura (yes, THE Mayasa Kimura from Rapelay ) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Mayasa walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T LINK’S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! KIMURA ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Masaya has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: D93E83A9-5AB6-4F48-A151-85B4B7388C57.jpg (200x291, 50K)

Screencapped. Will be posting this after Steve’s garaunteed E3 reveal. Hope you’re ready to eat your words!

>stevefags still cling to Hitagi, 7Chan and 5Channel
All those leaks were proven false, and Hitagi's MIA.

Reminder

Attached: B62C44D9-D0E1-47CB-9BC4-73CE0B65FC9B.jpg (1024x518, 155K)

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Piccolo (yes, THE Piccolo from Dragonball Z ) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Piccolo walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T LINK’S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! KIMURA ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Piccolo has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1325751219909.png (626x754, 103K)

Better be ready to make those 'le epic steve wasn't in at all, we knew it, we were just shit posting' posts and crawl back to r*ddit. Like the person who owns the Cult of Steve Discord. With VegitalesFag.

Attached: MUUUUUUMBO JUUUUUUMBo.png (367x471, 231K)

Bros I'm scared
I'm actually starting to think that Steve might be in.

Oh no, it's retarded.
It's not nice to samefag your own post.

Have diamonds

>Character must have a personality
Oh no, Seethin Stevens.

Steve has a personality

Wii-fit trainer
Villager
G&W
ROB

As a banjo supporter, I fucking hate this thing so much.
And as for the rest of you.
Zoomer trash, into the bin it goes. Trash will always be trash.

Attached: Zoomer Trash.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

>Mr Game and Watch
>Villager
>Wii Fitt Trainer
>Mii Fighters
?????

Is Inkling zoomer trash too? Bayonetta? Olimar? Villager?

Think before you type retard

>Mii Fighters
What a perfect analogy to this situation.

Attached: Mii Swordfighter Costume.jpg (600x600, 123K)

Sounds like someone is scared of the inevitable!

Attached: 543D7DBB-7986-4523-A160-A8FCE1EF980C.jpg (622x535, 44K)

More personality then someone who punches a tree and says oof. SO SAYETH MUMBO.

Attached: BIG Mumbo.png (753x902, 1.6M)

No one is afraid of Steve. Except that one person Vegitalesfag showed the render to in their class who said 'that is scary'.

Attached: EEKUM BOKUM.png (768x1024, 1.74M)

Yeah, I do actually, I have more respect for Mr. Game and Watch's and R.O.B's inclusion than most of the series from 2006 onwards

Now that you mention it, I also have an analogy for Banjo!

Attached: 67E5274A-86A7-4C53-9B92-F0FA40011677.png (250x250, 47K)

It's funny cause they're nothing alike and even have different origins.

Attached: OHMENAKKAS.png (409x617, 119K)

Who says I'm a Banjofag cucker, I don't want any of the Microshits in this game.

>banjokes keep taking the bait of stevefags like retards
Every fucking time
You two groups deserve each other quite well.

Attached: 1528583645500.png (332x332, 96K)

Samefag, go have sex Mumbofag

60 replies and 17 posters. Looks like a bunch of manchildren circlejerking each other is comencing once again.

Huh, I guess you could say the same about Steve and the Mii fighter! Funny how your analogy falls apart when your dated bear is put under the same spotlight

Attached: A yikes from Mumbo.png (297x419, 103K)

Funny how a literal skin that can be replaced is a perfect choice for a costume.

Attached: Mumbo Jumbo.png (900x1125, 761K)

When did this start? You can't just counter one gross thing with another, that's stooping to a new low, the Stevefag kind of low... I just want one character, that's all, but it has to be bickering and raiding schemes, it's bullshit.

Its 2 30 am you stupid nigger

Banjofags are fucking autistic, what do you expect?

Heavy
Take it or leave it

Mate, both are just as bad. Although I think the Stevefuckers are worse as a bystander who just likes Smash Brothers.

This already happened, I can remember it happening. His gimmick is, was or will be building platforms in the stages. I probably went back in time after I killed myself after E3.

Isn't that just stage builder?

Steve's render exists in PC's. In unity. Not even in blender. In Unity.

Mumbo exists in the real world. Three Dee printed. Mumbo exists. And he's beautiful.

Placing blocks. Yep. Won't lag the game at all. Or make him viable in tournaments. Or exist. Cause it wouldn't work.
No personality.
No future beyond being a GameChap and Berty and Yogscast vehicle for YouTube autism bucks.
It's sad, really.

Attached: Come on and have a go if you think you're hard enough.png (292x412, 333K)

Ugh... I always forget how gross the early Mumbo models are. Rare has had some... interesting character designs during that era. Most of them are good and have that classic stanky 90's CG to them!

It started when 4 Banjofags ran into the Cult of Steve Discord and spammed Eekum Bokum, getting banned, having the server purged and a new server made. All the while the person who invited those 4 banjofags are still in there.

Attached: Skullboy.png (269x268, 119K)

The legacy argument only works for characters whose licence is still active
Banjo is a retro character

Hmm? Now that I know he is 3D printed, it's less creepy. Still weird, but more tollerable! I should make a model of him and make a new, more appealing 3D print.

Attached: 1534998989334.png (682x2048, 1.9M)

Based Banjobros giving them a taste of their own medicine more or less. Does anyone have a new invite link, the two I have are blocked by them.

It's funny cause they literally resorted in stealing a meme and reversing it. That's who you're dealing with.

Attached: Tiki Man.png (320x212, 90K)

user, you swapped the photos! It's Spongebob and Squidward, not those two you cuck!

wakey wakey banjoke

Attached: 1546555446591.png (1920x1900, 2.76M)

Hello

Attached: steve_toy.jpg (1179x1500, 115K)

>haha we did le epic raid on a discord!!!! Aren’t we based and redpilled bros!??!
Unironically no better than the Steveposters. Literally r*ddt-tier.

It's sad, since you're gonna be a mii costume. Literally shelled out and used for Peter Griffin Mii's to wear.

Attached: Bad time.png (1200x675, 617K)

Funny how shit like this gets posted, yet a decently known fan poll says otherwise to who they want in the game. I ain't no Banjofag, but it shows more proof.
Full list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Xwag9HkqpWEgbHxR_C7wcxC_pqjS28XWjtMJtaFQ9M/htmlview

Attached: D52Gvg8W0AEgTI-.jpeg.jpg (2048x1911, 477K)

>NORMAL steve.

Attached: hat concern.png (622x622, 437K)

Attached: 57442737_598305327314366_7054319855319477476_n.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

You ain't Microsoft.
You ain't even Rare.
You're literally bottom of the barrel mate. Shit not fit to lick the shit off of other shit's feet when it walks through the door.

Attached: bandicunt.png (750x750, 62K)

Nintendo directors are deciding the DLC slots, not Sakurai. They don’t give two shits about a poll that a few neckbeards voted for on their Mongolian basket-weaving forum

Hell, people would rather see Bandana Dee over this blocky boy.

You better learn your place you dumb loli

Attached: 1534629386698.png (1920x1080, 906K)

>NO MORE CEREAL MASCOTS, YOUR DEAD CEREAL MASCOT BEAR ISN'T GETTING IN AND....OH NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: ENOUGH CEREAL MASCOTS.png (549x810, 759K)

Sorry, can't hear you over successful DLC.

Attached: Smug dance.gif (544x420, 859K)

I know, Sakurai has final say. He was pretty much given a list of character and either said yes or no. I'm just showing what people are asking. Guarantee if it was Steve who was on the top, or another shit character they would use this as proof.

kek

You asked for it you dumb bitch

Attached: 1551581317162.png (1920x1080, 798K)

Seen bigger.

Attached: Damn it Hat Kid.png (391x222, 132K)

I'm sure you did you whore

Damn, that's pretty savage of you. From what I'm seeing, you win this round.

Once you get the Rare Bear, nothing else can compare.

Attached: heckin peck.png (1024x576, 991K)

>Wanting zoomer shit

>he says
>defending minecraft

Attached: Francis.png (320x320, 220K)

>furfaggotry
now this is embarassing

But steve isnt even a character. He has no personality, no defining traits. He is literally meant to be a placeholder of sorts. Anything could take steve's place and minecraft would play just the same.

>Creepy Steve model was made by a furry with a foot fetish.
PEOPLE IN SAND HOUSES SHOULD NOT DIG DOWN

Attached: PECK.png (448x552, 343K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gffcPaeA6eE

The chances of this ever happening are so small that it's laughable, but the more I see unexpected shit happen in vidya and the more I see these stupid fucking threads the more anxious I become.

Goddammit, they crossed Monster Hunter with The Witcher, like...fuck, they could, in some reality, put Steve in Smash and that's a horrific thought.

The only thing worse would be the Yea Forums fallout if this stupid fuck is ever actually correct

Steve is literally the only valid Microsoft rep, the others are either literalwhos in japan or completely dead franchises.
While there are indie reps that aren't zoomer shit

Honestly? Fortnite's more likely to be in Smash. Kids now adays know that better then Minecraft.

Careful banjoke, you might be projecting yourself here.

Attached: 1539566426743.png (624x746, 161K)

Don't you forget, xhe's a tranny as well. This is all confirmed on the Discord.

>MOJANG'S MINECRAFT STEVE
>MICROSOFT rep

Attached: Kongly dong.png (409x387, 309K)

This is (You) right now

Attached: 1531178502699.png (200x300, 28K)

You're disabled if you think Steve wouldn't be a Microsoft rep

I could give you a list of all the characters Rare has revived recently, plus Conker and Banjo, Blinx the time detective, and Master Chief and your shit poster ass will still say Steve cause you think it's funny.
What's not funny is when you get stevefags who actually believe Banjofags somehow, corrupt polls of popularity.

Attached: Mumbo_Jumbo.png (1464x1557, 1.47M)

>Character that just started getting talked about versus characters who have been circlejerked for years

>the others are either literalwhos in japan or completely dead franchises
Gimme some that don't fall under any of those

Alright. Let's look at what RareWare has to offer.
Hrm...
Fulgore and Rash both have had recent games, and the Battletoads are getting a new one.
Plus the whole rumor of RareReplay coming to the Switch.
But somehow, the blank slate avatar with less personality then Mr. G&W, R.O.B. WiiFit and Villager combined, will be chosen, cause it'd make Nintendo money.
When kids are smart enough that they can get Minecraft for free on their phone.

Attached: Rareware.png (838x811, 751K)

Surprise, motherfucker.

Attached: Jago_1994.png (202x252, 50K)

Why Banjo for one. He's fondly remembered by Nintendo, and the Nintendo HQ has his statue from one of the very first E3s still in their possession.

>20 year old survey
Oh no no no no

Yeah, I'm thinking he's in

Attached: supersaiyanSOULFUL.jpg (1047x588, 74K)

>supersaiyanSOULFUL.jpg
more like super saiyan soulless sellout

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Rash (yes, THE Rash from Battletoads) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Rash walks into the spotlight!

>But Steve...
Shut up. Steve is a shitty candidate for smash DLC character. His only game makes shitty source material for original moveset, interesting stages and especially for stage music. And Battletoads are still known and had a good history with Nintendo console NES and even only NES Battletoads game is already a good for source material.

Attached: 72737373737.png (780x840, 2.52M)

Tranny furry footfag. That's a combo

Zoomers are already nostalgic for minecraft now that Fortnite is the big game for kids.

I know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless. As lightning turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same. And now, it’s here.

Or should I say, I am.

Attached: stevethanos.png (1023x681, 1.34M)

To the tune of the avengers theme to shout in the theater

BING BING
BING BING WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BING BING BING
BING BING
BING BING
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lol, absolutely this.

Are there still pictures of it?

Yep, I'm thinking he's in.

Attached: steve confirmado.png (900x506, 396K)

Steve’s fucking in. I'm sick of you soi chugging retards saying he's not in. When will you get it through your thick fucking skulls that your literally who bear stands zero chance of making it in? HE'S NOT FUCKING IN. SCREENCAP THIS. MARK MY WORDS. BANJO KAZOOIE STANDS NO CHANCE OF MAKING IT INTO SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE, PERIOD.

Steve is an iconic gaming character, whether you like it or not. Stay seething, idiots. He's in and that's final.

This. You guys can't seem to handle this truth

Oh, eneryone knows that's true. But everyone who is not delusional also knows that your "support" doesn't mean shit.

>39 posters
>136 replies
>Most of those replies are anti Minecraft
Figured.

Y’all just don’t WANNA BELIEVE THE TRUTH. YOU FONT WANNA BELIEVE IT

banjo is in

Attached: 1546896743717.png (517x540, 159K)

That's because their posting doesn't come off as genuine

................*sign*...............

It meant enough to make Ridley and K. Rool playable. And even gave Geno a Mii costume.

It isn't genuine. We've known for a while now they have a discord dedicated to coordinating their banjo shitposting.

Enough of your fucking coat tailing
>b-but Steve May-
Own up to your own legacy, and not others. That fucking goes for Stevefags, and every other characterfag, too

*snap*

EVERY Literlly who is in Ultimate in some capacity or another. The only one missing is coincidentally Banjo & Kazooie. And even then we know about the unused rare spirits in the game.

>"Support doesn't mean anything!"
>provide example that it does
>"S-STOP COATTAILING!!!!!"
lmao. I know it hurts, friend.

strawpoll.me/17988592

Choose.

>Zoomers actually believe that Minecraft can be included to Smash
Biggest kek

you were probably laughing at ridleyfags and cloudfags mere 5 years ago, boomer

You kept putting THICC Rool down for several years, and look where it got you.

Reminder Yooka-Laylee reached it crowd funding goal of 175,000 within 38 minutes and 2 million in 21 hours

Attached: banjo_kazooie_and_yooka_laylee_by_banjo2015_d8rwdsu.png (570x596, 421K)

>sales matter
>but only to us Banjokes

reminder that minecraft is the second best selling game of all time and yooka laylee turned out shit that spends over half of its dialogue shitting on banjo and "microsoft bad"

>unironically defending a zoomer kickstarter game so bad, it's an insult to the original game it was based off of
kek

It shows people still hold interest in BK after all these years, despite what people in these threads say.

why are smashniggers so cringe?

Attached: 1557710832962.jpg (478x325, 88K)

>yooka-laylee devs literally gave the fat bastard who started the banjo and kazooie popularity bandwagon
>game gets fucking panned
your sales are quite literally a useless asset

Oh no you don't. You're not allowed to say that when the travesty that is Tooie continues to exists. Insult my anus, it was exactly what Threeie would've been. A giant empty boring sandbox where everything is far apart and boring.

Yooka-Laylee may not have been the best game but it shows a huge amount of people still want and care about Banjo-Kazooie and are willing to pay for it

Hat in Time managed to be a better Banjo successor than Yooka Laylee was.

>banjo fans also didn’t support AHIT
>Grant Kirkhope did some tracks on it

Why can't smash niggers get a clue and take it to fucking /vg/ already.

>mods delete other recurring game threads
>somehow 5 smash bros threads up at any one time.

They're refusing to acknowledge that on purpose. Can you blame them? It would entirely defeat their argument.

Do give examples of recurring threads being deleted, the archives exist.