Goro Majima

>Best and most interesting character in the franchise
>turns into LE KIRYU CHAN XD WILDCARD
Fuck Sega
Give me Yakuza 0-2 You cowards

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

The Yakuza politics broke him, there is no coming back

Gongrats on missing the point, I guess

Attached: oguvar2908v21.jpg (750x732, 59K)

All roads lead to KIRYU CHAN

Attached: 1557404421304.gif (318x194, 1.57M)

He was a wild man who was trapped and wanted to be let loose

Unless I remember that incorrectly Majima was already a bipolar wacky fuck in Y1 and 2 although maybe less on the wacky side compared to the shenanigans he's up to in Kiwami 1.

No.
Fuck you.
I'm not even OP, but i'm tired of Yakuza fans using this shitty ass excuse.
Goro was originally designed literally to be LE QUIRKY CHARACTER WHY SO SERIOUS and only when they made 0 afterwards they actually realized they could've made his character more interesting.

Goro from 0 and goro from the rest of the series might as well be two completely different characters.
You can justify it with metaphorical interpretations of his character arc and motivations and cherry picking very specific "kino moments" but it's all bullshit you're spouting just to cope with the cold, hard facts: that the writing team realized he's a gimmicky, badly written character and when they went back and re-wrote him they actually made him interesting and with depth for once and it was pure cringe when they had to tied it all in and revert him back to LE QUIRK, you could feel how forced it was.

>B-BUT THIS MOMENT IN X THAT LASTS FOR 2 MINUTES
>OMG IT MUST BE A 0FAG, PLAY THE OTHER YAKUZA GAMES PLEB

If you post any of this type of bullshit, you're just coping.
Go suck a goddamn dick, retards.
And by the way, just so you know, Kiryu is also a boring, terribly written ass character and his actions don't make any sense 6 times out of 10.

Attached: 4724.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

That's what I was saying there though

>only when they made 0 afterwards they actually realized they could've made his character more interesting.
Not even remotely true. He acts and is treated very seriously in 4 and 5.

>if you prove me wrong, you're just coping

it's fucking painfully obvious you have literally only played 0 and maybe Kiwami 1
imagine having such hard opinions on a series you haven't even played a quarter of

>You can justify it with metaphorical interpretations of his character arc and motivations and cherry picking very specific "kino moments"
>>B-BUT THIS MOMENT IN X THAT LASTS FOR 2 MINUTES
>OMG IT MUST BE A 0FAG, PLAY THE OTHER YAKUZA GAMES PLEB
>If you post any of this type of bullshit, you're just coping.

translation
>OMG STOP REFUTING ME BY POSTING EVIDENCE YOU'RE JUST COPING YOU STUPID IDIOT! I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG!

you're not a 0fag you're just a straight up faggot

Fuck off, 0fag.

heh.... too easy.

>merely pretending

Is it just me or does food give waaay too much XP in K2 ? I can got eat some crab courses and get as much XP as 6-7 fights. I haven't even tried the AppStim items yet but I guess they lower your hunger gauge instead of wounding you like in previous games.
Is bulking a legit way of playing the game now ?

I've only played Y0, YK1 and YK2. Is it true that Majima in later games is like... Still that mad dog, but at the same time not as loose as in YK1? Something like a combination of Y0 and YK1 Majima?
I really liked him in Yakuza 0, but I just can't get used to him from Kiwami 1.

You're right, but not the way you think. :^)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14 v - Goro Majima - Video Games - 4chan(1).png (913x828, 42K)

Majima barely appears in Y4 and Y5. He has a small role in Y4 amd a big role in Y5 and only appears at the very end for Y5.In those he's much more serious as it deals with some personal issues for him.

Be nice to Majima, it’s his birthday today!

Attached: 559BBFEB-1996-44E5-864E-662AE4C07461.jpg (210x240, 18K)

He still acts like the Mad Dog but there's lots of times where he just turns serious, usually after a fight with Kiryu or when Saejima is involved. 3's scenes with him are all pretty serious, 4 is more of his life hanging out with Saejima before he lost his eye, and 5 is more about him sort of becoming disenfranchised with everything but he is serious during that as well. He's barely around in 6 at all.

He was more of a unpredictable psychopath in 1 and 2 started his wacky side with the construction company, bomb defusing antics.

Oh shit, you're serious.
Happy Birthday Majima!

Attached: 1312312423113211.png (297x574, 98K)

yakuza 5 is the only good yakuza game

H U N T I N G

Does it have better combat than the shit in kiwami 2? How can people like this trash is beyond me.

It's not only a way, it's legit the way to play. Like you were meant to grind cash in 0 using the real estate and Mr. Shakedown, you are meant to stuff Kiryu up in K2.

I didn't find Saejima's chapter all too bad with the prison and hunting crap, it went away fast. I did not like the layout of Sapporo, the narrow streets made it hard to avoid fights

5's combat is fine. it uses the same engine as 0 and the 4 playable fighters have fun movesets (though to be honest I was never a fan of Dragon Style Kiryu which is his sole fighting style in every game besides 0 and kiwami 1)

the best part of the game

Kiwami 2 is peak combat kino
im glad the devs not listening shitters like you

>Started with 0 because PC only
>Didn't completely tune out during Majima's story in 0
>Understand his dynamic with Nishitani, see his descent into not giving a fuck
>Finally free of his shackles he embraces just acting like a crazy fuck because taking life seriously has gotten him dick and donuts
Then I see people who paid no attention, or are literally 16 and never had to put up with the daily grind of life, or are just drones that didn't have the balls to walk out on a shitty situation because fuck you.
Seriously, anyone that can't understand Majima is a pussy drone.

Attached: 1557750527663.gif (150x148, 930K)

Why are boomers so mad at Y0? Are they mad because Sega managed to make the best Yakuza game while being available to PC?

What's so different about K2's combat anyway? Only real big difference I've felt so far is the physics to objects, and the over-the-top ragdolls making any knockdown related heat moves harder to land.

>You love both Serious & Absolute Madman Majima
He's just that good.

Attached: 7e89e28s7nx21.jpg (640x505, 35K)

Combat feels bad and most of the interesting systems in the game are ripped straight from Y5.

I wonder why nobody complains about Nishiki the same way.
>is a different, much better character in 0
>completes his character arc, finally turns into a man at the end of the game
>then suddenly out of nowhere in Y1 he's a generic anime villain because OMG THEY DON'T TREAT ME WITH THE SAME RESPECT AS KIRYU
Anyways, stop being dumb bitches and realize that Y0 was made after the FIFTH fucking game in the series and stop complaining like some hoes

Attached: 1557577342242.jpg (430x422, 47K)

Yeah that's exactly why nobody takes your delusional contrarian ass seriously, don't bother posting anything else

HOES MAD?

Nishiki's makes sense, he was getting his ass saved by Kiryu time and time again and his safety net was gone, not to mention the fact that his role models were basically fucking PISSED he was fucking up constantly because they never knew how big of a fuck up he was because again, Kiryu always covered his ass.
People bitched about Kashiwagi handing Nishiki his ass, but one way to get someone to get uncharacteristically angry is to fuck with their money flow, and people don't get that shit because they're NEETs

I’m really upset that they offed Kashiwagi in 3. He’s a very underrated character.

Though he ended up quite competent when he stopped giving a fuck.