NEVER EVER

NEVER EVER

Attached: 51VQiTwYN0L._SX385_.jpg (385x343, 27K)

>smoking
Is this a boomer thing?

How hard can it be to just not smoke?
Norms have no willpower

I like smoking cigarettes

i know right?
*huffs some weed*

what are some games that help you start?

Attached: ays.jpg (751x2110, 413K)

Snus is better than cigs, idk why some of my friends smoke cigs.
Snus gang rise up

>emulating this at 4k 60fps
feels good knowing that consoletards will NEVER be able to play the game of the century the way it was intended to be played
truly the citizen kane of video games

Attached: rancho-relaxo-3.png (500x521, 241K)

man I miss smoking

>Allen Carr
Is that the same gay comedian that hosts that talk show?

Just stop coming to Yea Forums for 2 weeks and see how hard it is.

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-12 211009.png (174x23, 2K)

>Stop Smoking Coach speedrun any%

Attached: 1557077931430.jpg (755x894, 94K)

From the thumbnail, I thought OP pic was a fat chick pole dancing with her legs in the air whilst hanging on otherside of the pole

nigga wtf

Attached: 1556597748415.jpg (571x592, 248K)

Someone please draw this

It's pretty addictive. More than some hard drugs.

it's pretty easy desu

Drugs: forces you to depend on it altering your brain chemistry
You: lol just DARE to say no

bye nigger

>smoked for a few years in hs and college
>whenever I drink want to start again
>the fittest I was was when I smoked since I wouldn't eat a ton
vaping just doesn't cut it.

I forgot how much garbage was on the DS. You can tell it comes from a time before smart phones so this was the only means for a lot of companies to shell out their low effort apps.

I thought it was a vagina oozing pus or shit or something

I saw this for sale one time. I still regret not buying it.

>damaging your respatory organs to be `fitĀ“

They aren't smart. It's not just about not smoking, it's about placing a barrier between you and the habit you're trying to break, so leave your pack at a friend's house so you have to either go over or buy a new pack if you just want a single cig. Normalfags are too dumb to realize how to create behaviors that lead to the goal you want.
t. weak willed faggot

Aww fuck I cant unsee now

I'm glad I'm not a smokerfag.

I wish I was addicted to cigarettes instead of caffeinated, sugar-filled soft drinks
I must be twice the size I was 10 years ago.

Stay the fuck away from booze on the chance you're susceptible to it's siren song.
It's as hard to quit as cigs, worse together, and makes you fat whereas cancer sticks keep you from going nuts on calories.
Switch to coffee or tea without much sugar and dairy; same stimulant as soda.

let me guess, you vape.

>gave my card to my parents so I stop drinking
>it's day 3 and I want to kill them in their sleep and take my card back

I have the worst addictive tendencies imaginable and I wouldn't say alcohol is addictive at all to me. I know there are chemicals in hard drugs that can trigger it but a lot of it really is mental I think for alcohol.

>addicts literally can't imagine a life without addiction

Stop posting this pic so much

I bought this for a friend as a birthday gift. He was smoking three-four packs a day. He eventually quit but I have no idea what he did with the game

>used to do heroin all day every day for over 3 years
>one day almost 10 years ago now for no reason other than that I decided it was time to quit, I stopped cold turkey
>bought one last bag, and kept it in my desk as a just-in-case
>after a year or so clean finally just sell the bag to one of my friends I used to get fucked up with
>have never smoked a cigarette in my life
>have to restrain myself from mocking people when they whine about how hard it is to quit smoking
I still don't know if it's just that cigarettes are way more addictive than heroin, or if my willpower stat is just stupid high.

Attached: 1483145756709.png (393x393, 199K)

I'm glad I'm mentally strong enough not to want or need any bad habits.

nigga i'm like 40lbs overweight and have been for most of my life. 1-2 cigs a day are probably on par with the weight, but I stopped smoking for other reasons than health and I have no intention of starting again any time soon.

videogames are a bad habit user

At least you haven't realized no one will card you if they recognize you/have a beard or just tried accidentally forgetting your id ;)

Yea Forums, contrary to popular belief, doesn't give you cancer.

Cope

>just masturbated 5 times in the past 3 hours
Well at least it aint alcohol or drugs. This is very abnormal though, but my urethra feels itchy like it's an itch only cumming can scratch, but even then it's only momentarily so i have to fap again asap

I tried looking it up but all I get is shit about stds, which I obviously cannot have

But chances are it'll brainwash you into some flavor of "us vs them" mentality.

>Start thread in hopes of dredging up terrible shovelware
>Just infested by a bunch of junkies with addiction problems
Should have known the video games board would be like this

bullshit. you would go through physical withdrawal doing heroin that long and your brain literally rewires its pleasure center towards heroin.

I meant my bank card to buy booze with, I need my ID so I can drive to work.

It's pretty easy to quit any habit if you're intelligent enough to understand exactly what the chemicals do to you and why you need to stay off them, as well as what healthy changes you should make to get over needing that substance as a form of self medication.

t. quit heroin on my own.

I just blew 300 dollars on slot machines. Its in muh genetics.