Is it worth it?

is it worth it?

Attached: share.png (1200x630, 485K)

I have 100 hours played and it's probably one of my new favorite games of all time. If you like action games, definitely get it.

Attached: 9b477733090ff29f99d32642ef90bf98.jpg (777x1080, 80K)

Since the third of the game spent as V is trash, wait until you can buy it for at least 33% off.

Attached: 1528755812360.jpg (811x525, 80K)

Best DMC game.

If memory serves me right, V only has four mandatory missions, and two where he's an option. Out of 20 missions, that's not much.
I like him, anyway.

let me work it
put my thing down, flip it, and reverse it

Yes

>third
he literally has like 3 or 4 missions

Fuck, beat me to it.

>4 mandatory missions
>20 missions
>a third of the game

Somebody failed fractions.

based

Yes, it's on sale at the moment on PS4 and Xbox. You should buy it.

Yes.
Now we just need vergil as a playable character.

V is fun. Ignore the haters.

>probably one of my new favorite games of all time.

It's definitely up there for me. It's got my favorite Vergil too.

Attached: 1555116327964.gif (540x304, 2.93M)

It is one of the best action games of all time easily.

Yes, it's great. Please buy it so we can get a DMC6.

Attached: 60297861.jpg (1200x900, 113K)

Vergil's judgement cut end looked amazing.

Yeah. I pirated it, beat it, currently running through Son of Sparda and intend to buy the 70 buck version at the end of the month.

I only bought it because of dante but yes its a great game nero is a faggot , so is v and vergil. Dante is the only one that matters in this game idk why the fuck they put nero in the middle but yes all and all its a good game you will have a lot of fun even post game.

DMC5 is one of the best games of the generation but to fully appreciate it you need to replay it a lot and learn the combat for maximum fun.

If you're the kind of person who's never played DMC and only wants to play 5 once it's like a 7/10. The first playthrough of DMC5 is easily the weakest one because the game is quite easy and you haven't fully grasped and learned all the characters moves yet.

Not at all. Boring, cringey garbage with no content.

>you will have a lot of fun even post game.
>you need to replay it a lot and learn the combat for maximum fun.
Why note these? Video games based around high scores have always been made to be replayed.

yep that was my point... theres a bunch of shit to do post game, like the other modes, bloody palace and if you want to be a perfectionist you can replay till you get all the s ranks this game is so fun. I wished I had enough skill to platinum it but im just a pleb but I love the game so much

You're boring, cringey garbage with no content.

no, game is 6/10 at best and the fanbase here is extremely fucking autistic. Avoid.

oh hey barry long time no see pal, bored with harassing /kh/ retard

>IT BARRY
point proven, autismo.

Attached: 1516895749249s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

I was gonna buy a second copy, but we never got coop with friends. Unfortunately, I can only say it's worth buying once.

Yes. Its fucking awesome & such over the top fun. Buy it now.
I feel retarded for never playing any DMC games (besides half of DmC) until now. God of War has always been my favorite so it's an anomaly I havent played DMC until now. I also love Bayonetta, Oogie's Revenge, & Neir Automata.
I havent beat DMC 5 yet, but its shaping up to be one of my all time faves ever. Bayo 2 would be been my GOAT, but the final boss sucked, so its Psychonauts.
Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

Attached: IMG_20190511_134919_524.jpg (640x1137, 54K)

Is there any good wh40k crossovers?