So, has the manufactured outrage subsided yet?

So, has the manufactured outrage subsided yet?
Or are some of you still clutching your pearls?

Attached: D4t3KurUYAAGF-G.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Fuck you, mk11 deserved all the hate it got. Even now after the "fix" it's still a grindy mess. 100 souls for a single chest? 250 hearts when the most you can get is 8 per match? Open your eyes fanboy, they tried to fuck you hard and you would have taken it.

So, we are still crying.
Guess I'll be back in a week,

Please, by all means keep your ears covered; or eyes in this case.

just stay at plebbit where you belong

it has the retards moved on to final fantasy 7 remake

Let me guess, whining about clothing and/or breast size?
Lol

yes they seem to want her boobs to be h cups or something

Why did they make Shao Kahn so shit?

This

Mostly about race. Like who the fuck cares, Id fuck her anyway

I'm not NRS

>can't talk shit about a shitty game without triggering normies who infest this place now
lol have sex if you can't take the heat

Attached: ScreenShot209.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>got a few skins i liked
>play online 90% of the time now
>having a lot of fun
if you're grinding towers 24/7 you're doing it wrong

game looked like shit since the first reveal trailer. I don't give a shit about what the women wear, I care that the graphics have been downgraded, actors replaced with literal who celebrities who can barely read, gameplay casualized, p2w elements increased, story turned into nonsense, and characters ruined.

My friend bought it today. It plays just fine. Looks cool too, I thought Liu Kang looked like a real person in some scenes. The girls just look like girls.

As a gay man I'm glad as fuck they didn't change the guys. Mk11 has been eye candy for me and I'm loving it.

>I care that the graphics have been downgraded
you sound like a retard

Only good thing about MK11 is Kano's new VA.

>gameplay casualized, p2w elements increased, story turned into nonsense
all wrong

The good threads are over on /vg/

Tifa's big breast is canon. Also the people already bitching about her tits are looking forward for the "outrage" theres no reason to believe SE would make her B cup.

Attached: tifa.jpg (597x246, 72K)

I still refuse to buy it after the shitty launch and the "Injustice-ification" that it has gone through. I'll stick with Trilogy, Deception, and MK9.

Attached: 1545965314412.png (245x282, 84K)

At least Mk11 disaster lead me to buy Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 ive never been interested on that game before , holy should have play it before what a game .

Attached: 91mA34rNrEL._SX425_.jpg (425x534, 56K)

>100 souls for a single chest?
you get at least 10 of those every match, plus you get tons of them from messing around with stuff in the Krypt.
>250 hearts when the most you can get are 8 per match?
oh noooo the really good stuff takes a while to get whatever will I doooo. Also you get 10 each match if you do brutalities with the konsumable that gives you bonus rewards for brutalities

I still refuse to play it. I have a coworker who was interested in getting a new game, but he told me he won't get it because of the desexualization. And he's normie as fuck and also my manager, who I play games with and talk about One Punch Man with after every new episode.

Attached: 1385773455023.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

>10 each match
Jesus fucking Christ, as if that's any better. That's still 25 matches minimum, more likely 40 - 50. That's absolutely unacceptable.

>he can't bust out 25 quick matches
I knew Yea Forums was bad at fighting games but holy shit

what the fuck are you talking about

>but he told me he won't get it because of the desexualization
he must be blind and stupid then

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190424000812.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

i don't think so . but at least the male characters are all almost naked with HD nipples is better than nothing i suppose.

Attached: 51457588323676.jpg (768x960, 101K)

so you really dont look at the games you shitpost do you

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190429015434.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

I think i know what im talking about and you now why ppl got pissed off . Imagine shilling for free

Attached: 1536458596255.jpg (2000x1737, 397K)

best skin

Imagine falling for fake outrage

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190505235759.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Imagine paying money for a game this poorly made.

> The absolute state of NRS fanboys
And you post Kitana LMAO.

Attached: 1555363970535.jpg (960x711, 81K)

>playing 50 matches in A FUCKING FIGHTING GAME is unacceptable
Why did you even buy it if you didn't want to play it?

thats some nice assblast

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190427021814.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

His point is those 50 will just be a drop in the ocean, if there's only one skin you particularly want it's rather cancerous to have to grind 50 matches just for a ~chance~ to get it.

Look at how her ass look even on that pose , Thanks for proving us right .

Attached: 7345221111677.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Based r/mortalkombat bros.

>A ~Chance~
user, all the boxes that cost hearts are set the same for everyone. You can just look up what's in them.

literally this. Fuck you guys are retarded, have you never played a fighting game before?

Yeah i don't think the ppl who buy MK is your typical FGC tryhard

so how mad are you retarded frog poster

Attached: 1555811245175.png (588x658, 562K)

it's alright man. Just like any other fighting game you'll get good matchups and unfair matchups where either you will whoop or you will get your shit pushed in. Damn I've been getting my ass beat by Scorpions I'm starting to think it's like the Evil Ken plague from Ultra SF2 again.

What's the trick to playing against scrubby scorpions? All they do is teleport into chains.

No amount of editing can save those characters

Attached: 1557160446359.jpg (460x494, 35K)

look a retard

look a btfo'd shill

ok retard go back to posting shit from before the game was out do you still think frost is bald too

I wish manufactured hate focused on the real issues instead of titties, though at least that pointed out how terrible costume designs have gotten.
>desync every other match on PC
>worse face design than IJ2
>tournament variations needing to exist when the whole gimmick of the game is custom moves
>broken characters who play their own game with teleports and 50/50s ignoring the neutral entirely
For once I want NRS to do the only thing they're good at and quickly patch the game

>worse face design than IJ2

Attached: 5763428843_c0285eb227_o.png (250x272, 72K)

It is.Cassie and Jade are the only good ones, meanwhile WW, Canary, Super Girl, Ivy, Harley, and Starfire were all pretty. Even Catwoman had good facial animations to make up for not being on par with the rest of the females

how are the rest bad guy and didnt most of you fools call all the girls ugly in injustice 2

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190503165442.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

>can't play as Reptile
You're gonna have to try harder than that NRS

During the reveal, yeah. NRS fixed them for release. Unfortunately they didnt do the same for the female cast in MK11

are you a dumbass?

Good fuck off and stay gone.

shit game far past any possible redemption. fuck mortal kombat, fuck netherrealm studios, and fuck faggot shills like you

>s-s-shills
why do retards say this and nice salt there bud

Not a fan of the gear system that they brought over from Injustice, and some of the character designs in MK11 are too close to that game for my liking. Also, PC port got fucked due to the shitty mid-fight cinematics, and there was a grind in a fucking fighting game.

Not very convincing from someone who has a compulsion to reply with a shitpost to anyone saying something negative about the game.
Now give me a (You), like the obidient dog you are.

>and some of the character designs in MK11 are too close to that game for my liking
how

aqll i see from you retards is that you are crying about the girls and jax ending

Some people complain about the grind hell others about the microtransactions and others about the shitty PC port well in this case is about the terrible character design , wait a minute thats a lot of stuff to complain about wasnt MK11 supposed to be the greatest MK of all time !?!??!

>Some people complain about the grind hell
they already fixed it
>microtransactions
that shit came from some retarded reddit post and idiots fell for it
>the shitty PC port well
and they are fixing it its way better that what it was
>the terrible character design
with this all i see are retards crying that the girls are not in bikinis so this is a dumbass that know nothing about the game but is trying to sound like they do

Pic related seems like some sort of DC character over someone who should be in Mortal Kombat. Kronika would fit right in as a third-rate villain in a cosmic DC story. Frost now looks like a rejected concept from the Power Rangers reboot (I'll concede that it's better than any of her other designs; they've been universally shit).

Attached: cetrion.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Dismissing complaints about character design as "crying because the girls aren't in bikini" is the equivalent of saying the designs are bad because all the girls are in burka, only it's coming from a different end of the argument. You're not helping your case, all you prove is you are just as retarded as them.

>They fixed it
>They are fixing it
And you don't see a problem with that? We shouldn't excuse developer incompetence and publisher shittiness. Games have release dates for a reason.

You sound incredibly entitled. So maybe it's not perfect, but they're fixing it. What, was MK the only game you allowed yourself to buy all year?

>they already fixed it
Is still a grind fest
>that shit came from some retarded reddit post and idiots fell for it
The game DO have microtransactions
>and they are fixing it its way better that what it was
is still a mess and is not the first time NRS delivers a shitty PC port
>with this all i see are retards crying that the girls are not in bikinis so this is a dumbass that know nothing about the game but is trying to sound like they do
Characters design is as important as the gameplay on fighting game you are just using the "bikini" card to dismiss a valid complaint.

>broken pc and switch versions
>virtue signaling
>microtransaction scams
>censorship
>ruining classic designs for their feminist religion
the game deserves what it got. hope it dies asap. if they were smart theyd sell the XL version with hot costumes to attempt to save it.

Well, when they're charging $60 for a game and $40 for a season pass, I would expect the fucking thing to work.

you sound like some fucking idiots that dont know what the hell they are talking about like this dumbasscring about microtransactions that are not there and arcade ending

Have we reached the stage of the discussion where it's time to handwave and deflect every fault? The publisher is not entitled to my goodwill, they either produce something in a quality I find acceptable and buy it, or not then I won't buy it.

Not entitled if the incompetent side is expecting money. lmao. If anything, it's NRS feeling entitled to money for unfinished work.

Exactly. But fuck it, man. Let them kill the genre by accepting mediocrity. Seen all this happen before. Fanboys kill their own franchises.

It works though. Every issue you have is incredibly minor or can be fixed within a month or two. The problem is that your expectations are unrealistic.
If the faults are inconsequential, yes, it's better to just handwave them than cry and scream incessantly.

>Fanboys kill their own franchises
you sound like a fucking retard

It sounds like you want to defend this game badly for some reason against all criticism, and have run out of arguments (or more accurately never had any to begin with?). Now we are witnessing the desperate attempt to save face on an anonymous image board.

>you sound like some fucking idiots that dont know what the hell they are talking about
Yet you cant refute any of those points .
>cring about microtransactions that are not there
Time Krystals .
>arcade ending
You are the only one bringing that up read the thread .

Making every color an unlockable was pretty scummy, they should have just done shaders like from injustice 2.

Funny how the manufactured propaganda is irrelevant when its been not even 1 month since launch
The market filtered this trash to the bottom

the shit people where complaining about has been fixed and the only thing you buy are the same thing as injustice is 2 no skins i know you are trying to shitpost as hard as you can just to call it "criticism" you have nothing more to bitch about or are you going to go back to crying about jax

>Time Krystals
why didn't you fags cry about it in injustice 2

Hello there. I'm the guy who made these posts: Nowhere did I make a complaint about mtx or a non-canon arcade ending. I did, however, express my opinion on the character designs, and I made a point that the products products want you to pay $100+ for should work on release.

>The problem is that your expectations are unrealistic
What? You're telling me that if I went out and bought a new fucking car that happened to have faulty fuel pump that I should just get over it because "my expectations were unrealistic". My brand new, hot-off-the line television has several dead pixels so I should just not give a shit?

*that the products companies want you to pay $100+ for should work on release. Fuck.

how are you going to cry about gods and cyborgs in men when they have been in from the first game you sound retarded

in mortal kombat

contrarian, young teen have grown up here love to be a walking contraindication just for the sake of being special and standing out. just look at his posts

Attached: 1485951782485.gif (500x332, 415K)

Perfect oppertunity to bring back human reptile and they didnt take it

Except I'm not? The difference between Sektor and Cyrax and Frost is that S&C aren't over-designed. The beauty of Mortal Kombat's character designs is their simplicity. They had technical limitations, which meant that you grew attached to characters by their movesets and lore. Now that they have to incorporate the shitty gear system, Netherrealm's character designers have to tack on a bunch of stupid shit to the costumes. If you enjoy it, fine, but it's one of the many things that turns me off of the game.

lol so if hes among contrarians board like Yea Forums, does he just reflect values of normies ?

>ignore microtransaction
>only do krypt as a sidething
Fixed it for you. If you want to play krypt-simulator or AI-watcher, dont bitch about the game not being good

Attached: 1422194908441.jpg (500x376, 186K)

reddit with a dash of consumerism

Attached: 22309165081166500259573223424_340cab87ec2.1.5.1952733605930146175.mp4.jpg (480x480, 42K)

still defending a dead game, good shill

>The beauty of Mortal Kombat's character designs is their simplicity
they havent been that sence mk1 you fool get out of here dumbass

so are you that salty you fuck

>dumbass can’t spell “since” correctly

ok you salty bitch

MK11 is unironically the best made AAA fighter since KI (console). It has good netcode, replay features, a good training mode, solid meta, etc.
Japanese fighters have been a joke this generation. The best fighters are unironically Indies and KI.

I just want Ancient Blood Magic for Skarlet.

Attached: Skarlet.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Currently the best fighter is Tekken 7 Wich is Japanese

Wait for the inevitable Meter Burned Teleport and then punish their asses.

Attached: Jax.jpg (2560x1440, 266K)

nah, shill, why would I be salty when I didn't spent any money on this garbage

>you sound incredibly entitled
Man, let's not dismiss developers and their shitty practices. They do this because people "don't care" and see how much they can get away with it. Also, I bought the game.

>shill

Attached: 1474315168540.jpg (916x690, 102K)

Kollector is the best and coolest newkomer desu ne

>graphics have been downgraded,

lol

how do i not suck at this game

>D'Vorah got a day one patch nerf so bad even her hardcore mains straight up dropped her

Almost as bad as Jobber-Kahn now

>doubt

Gaining hearts are the only real issue now.

Is everything in this game a 50/50? I played against some of my friends who knew how to play and thats what it felt like

I dont give a single fuck about the singleplayer shit in a FIGHTING GAME

>graphics have been downgraded
what the hell are you talking about

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190424010304.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

What was the nerf? Was she plus on something?

Ok, but like 99% of the players who bought MK11 are casuals who do care about single player, regardless if you think it's dumb to buy fighting games for single player.

My displeasure ends as soon as Ermac is added to the game. No sooner.

you can always wait for MK12

Guess I'll never quit hating 11. That's life.

Attached: 155765403329767304.png (709x765, 296K)

>we want to hear who your fan favorites are, user

Attached: Kollector.jpg (505x568, 79K)

It was one of the most shilled part of the game and the people who bought it was for the single player content why else would you buy a NRS game

Unlike most people I actually play the game.

I dislike the difficulty of Towers of Time even post patch. Gauntlet is unfun

The worst is on local play P2 cannot use any of the skins you unlock. Like what the fuck is the point

>Implying this game is worth spending money on

>No Ermac
>No Reptile
>No Rain
But hey at least we're getting like 4 guest characters in the first set

Attached: MAD.jpg (497x732, 54K)

The Krypt is not the problem other than koin progression is dumb because before you're even half way done with the Krypt you no longer need koins and are just shoveling them to the jew god.

The real problem is the variation system being ignored for super sirius tryhards and the towers of time being fun vacuums that are impossible without konsumables but piss easy when you use them.

>outsold by fucking DAYS GONE of all things

>impossible without konsumables but piss easy when you use them.
This.
You can beat the hardest ai levels just by using consumables alone.