Have you ever changed your opinion about a video game you thought you liked/disliked?

Have you ever changed your opinion about a video game you thought you liked/disliked?

Attached: twitterscreencap.jpg (631x830, 205K)

>webm thread
>.jpg
what did he mean by this?

he forgot to change the name of his previous thread

Attached: d9ti8el-d35b9ee2-3e14-487d-a696-f39673d640d9.jpg (362x336, 34K)

What the fuck are these retards even talking about. If its some indie shit. Who gives a shit

Yes. Several times.

>played Splinter Cell on PS2 and hated it, literally one of the worst pieces of shit I've played in my life
>later get told to try out the Xbox/PC version since it's apparently better
>try it on PC and end up loving it, it's almost a completely different game

Same for Max Payne 1 and 2. Played them both on Xbox, hated them. Tried them years later on PC, fucking loved them.

Also for Resident Evil 4. Hated it on release, but then when every successive game was even worse I stopped hating it and just accepted it for what it was.

this seems like an esoteric thread mocking how Yea Forums is also confused and off topic

In response to the original post
I used to hate Serious Sam until I tried them on Serious, then I grew to love them

Blobbers. I hated them when I was a kid because they were fucking bullshit and I only knew they existed on consoles like SNES. When I played them years later on PC, I fell in love. I even bought Grimoire, but not at release. Waited till it was cheap.

holy shit a twittercap tell me op what does this have to do with actual video game discussion you cretin

Nope.
I thought I hated Zeonic Front and Encounters in Space for no reason other than I was bad at the games when I was younger. Now that I'm older and I replayed them again just last year I can confidently say they are just control like complete and utter shit.

Its a remake of a oldschool fps the best and one of the best FPS game of all time (well the original is the remake is a broken mess)

Oh shit im sorry lol fuck research INDIE SHIT XDXDXD Probs sum new libcuck SJW GAEM Im just gunna assume that and not do 2 fucking seconds of research

What exactly is wrong with Blood Fresh Supply?

If it's at least as good as GDX then it sound like it's good enough for me. And before some autist shits on GDX I've beat Blood and Death Wish on extra crispy on both DOS Box and GDX and they're it's fine.

Wish people didn't put Gman against Civvie, let them be.

Extra Crispy is the multiplayer difficulty, so I don't really believe you unless you used a bunch of cheats. Regardless, it's impossible to progress in certain areas and very easy to sequence break in other areas. Textures are fucked up/missing. Enemies aren't doing what they're supposed to do and weapons aren't working correctly.

Both civvie and gman are based

Neither civvie and gman are based

Not really. There's plenty of shit I no longer like simply because I grew up and got a brain, e.g. MGS franchise, but that doesn't really count because who the fuck doesn't like 90% of the shit they used to when they stop being young and dumb?

I found Team Fortress 2 and Dota 2 confusing, difficult and pointless for like the first 100-200 hours
Then I got better and realized they're decent

I meant well done, I got them reversed.

I've never completely changed opinion on a game but I have replayed a game and thought 'Oh, this is better/worse than I remember'.

Looks to me like Civvie is just a lot more versed in blood when it comes to the nuances of the gameplay. I bet Gman breezed through it and had fun but didn't realize he wasn't supposed to be able to do certain things or enemies weren't supposed to behave certain ways.

Either that or he's shilling, but I find that hard to believe.

This guy caves to pressure from his viewers really easily. One of the reasons I stopped watching him.

Learn to write in English before posting on English websites, xPredatorianx.

The more I played xenoblade 2 the more I started to hate it and I haven't bored to pick it up again since I left it in chapter 8.

I remember loving Yoshi's Story when I was a kid but I tried it out again like last year and it's definitely a baby game that doesn't hold up. It looks nice at least.

Resident Evil 5/6 were huge piles of garbage that I fucking hated on release but I have had so much fun with coop after revisiting them recently.

civvie called him out in a video

I'll take gman over SJWvie11

I also replayed 5 recently in co-op and had a blast but when we moved on to 6 it was so bad we quit about an hour into Leons campaign. Pretty much all we did was make fun of the game until we couldn't take it anymore and gave up, if it was still fun we could have kept playing but it's just the most boring shit. I still can't fathom how I finished every campaign of that game solo.

Im mocking someone I view as retarded and typing like a retard in my mockery of them

Im a petty moron but im not that fucking dumb

Anything can be fun in co-op, even Aliens:CM

RE5 was alright
The only good thing that RE6 had was Mercenaries

Not RE6, which is what I said in my post.

wow! twitter screenshot?
I am shocked