ITT underrated games

ITT underrated games

Attached: 745023643192845.jpg (354x500, 32K)

>underrated
This won an oscar

>pc port is fucked
>no backwards compatibility on xbox or ps4
>runs like shit on pcsx2
It's not fair bros.

Ps2’s are pretty cheap these days user
you should feel honored I called you “user” I only say that to guys I wanna fuck irl

And most of them are on their last legs, already made that mistake once.

There are refurbished ones that are almost like new

Attached: i!.png (256x360, 153K)

Ribbit King.

Attached: stranglehold.jpg (315x445, 31K)

Driver SF was one of the most underrated games ever made I know fuck all about the rest of them though

there's the wii version

You can use PIX for windows to get this running. Play it semi-regularly, it is one of the most underrated games of all time

Attached: xbox_468_1024x1024.jpg (1024x696, 222K)

God damn this brings back memories, the ps2 and xbox versions were like two totally different games. It's a shame you can't emulate it and the sequel is jp only.

Add Half Minute Hero and Phantasy Star Portable 2. There were tons of great games on the PSP, and this was a pretty enjoyable handheld shooter.

Attached: 220px-Resistance-RetributionPSPNACover.jpg (220x377, 30K)

Attached: 220px-DAH2box.jpg (220x280, 31K)

You can still emulate it on ps2, unfortunately it did not age well like the xbox version did.

Attached: double steal.png (1919x982, 1.02M)

>2
1 was way better, 2 was the point of no return when it just became pop culture references

I was disappointed that I was late into playing Driver:SF, since its multiplayer modes looked like they'd have been fun as hell when people still played it online.

honestly was a great send off for Pandemic.

Attached: 220px-Official_Saboteur_Game_Cover_Art.jpg (220x330, 25K)

At least both Half-Minute Hero are on Steam these days and playable on modern OS.

Yeah I remember the xbox version looking way different, is it still any fun?

The part of the map that has the trailer park full of gangsters with chainsaws trying to cut your head off will always scare the shit out of me.

If you don't let the graphical differences bother you then yeah. You're best bet is just playing it on pcsx2 unless you want to shell out some money and buy an OG xbox. If you want to play the JP version then you'll need a modded xbox or just find an arcade that still has the cabinet.

Attached: apc.png (1920x984, 768K)

wtf was this game
>donate sperm for money
>got balls for going on multi kills
>everyone was white for some reason
>sperm trucks everywhere