3x3 thread

3x3 thread

r8/h8

Attached: v3x3.webm (600x600, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey that's pretty cool, I should make one like that too.

Attached: 3bdwg9ejif611.jpg (920x920, 283K)

8/8 based as fuck

Attached: 3x3 Games.jpg (3264x3264, 3.1M)

Core 3x3 in purple. Point out a game on here you haven't played or didn't like and I'll try to sell you on it/explain why it's on here.

3.5/4 (+MGS +Revengeance +Gen 2 ~Bioshock); fucking sick presentation
2/2 (HGSS, Punch-Out)

Attached: 5x5 vidya.jpg (1530x1530, 1.17M)

What's the middle?

Metro Last light

why include 16?

this 3x3 is autistic

talk shit, post pic

It was an exercise to see what my Top 25 would be and I had so much fun that I stuck with it. Remembered some real gems like Space Invaders Extreme, Excitebots, and Advanced Adventure going back into my history. It also lets me drop a great game I've never seen anybody on Yea Forums talk about that I loved (like SIE, Excitebots, or Battle Chef Brigade) in there just in case somebody asks about it.

I also have a vidya character 3x3 and am working on a vidya OST 4x4.

Attached: 1530888672639.gif (932x992, 288K)

>3/3
MGS1, FNV, Pkmn

>4/5
FNV, Zelda, Shadow, Morrowind, but disliked Phantom Pain. For me MGS ended after 4, I didn't like any games after it. Is Platinum really that good? Compared to like, SoulSilver or White 2

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 374K)

Platinum fixes a lot of the slowness of D/P (not all), a good amount of the distribution of Pokemon (actual fire types), and how easy the game was (much more well-designed leader/E4/Rival teams), plus adding more content and post-game. It's the biggest jump of any third version in quality from the originals by far, but it also was tied to some of the weakest first versions in the series. I prefer Emerald/HGSS/B2W2 myself but if you like Sinnoh as a region you should like Platinum.

Is there a name for somebody whose taste isn't mainstream but isn't hipster, just like a degree off of mainstream. Guys like this user are that and I find it interesting.

niche?

r8

Attached: game.jpg (3264x3135, 3.72M)

any one have a link to a template?

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

>6/6
MGS2, Metroid Prime, Ninja Gaiden, Super Metroid, Kotor 2, Human Revolution. Nice.

Nah niche means you have a non-mainstream taste that is very specific.
An example of this is people who like Mecha, it's not a hipster thing, just an obsession with a particular genre

Attached: G5gA9Lj.png (1554x1554, 13K)

His taste is mainstream, but just not the flavor of the month stuff

3/3 (Prime, Super Metroid, DXHR)

Use BeFunky, it's easier.

3/4 mgs1, mgr, fallout nv, not that big of a fan of bioshock
2/3 fallout nv, shadow of the colossus, mgs5 is the worst main mgs game
4/4 kh3,fallout nv, mgs2, p5
2/2 mgs 3, plane scape
4/4 mgs2, bb, ninja gaiden,nier automata