Berserk

>DMC1 enemy design
>DMC3 combat
>Dark Souls 1 atmosphere and map designs
>GoW finishing moves

Attached: berserk-guts-wez-design.jpg (636x900, 145K)

>finishing moves
Remove this and we're good

Attached: 1476984570891.gif (140x130, 710K)

clang

No.

no thanks, i actually like the story and characters, specially when they start to monologue in their thoughts, i don't think either anime or a game can do it justice

Attached: Berserk - c236 (v27) - p201 [Digital] [danke-repack].png (1132x1600, 587K)

i got it
>berserk ps2 enemy design
>berserk ps2 combat
>berserk ps2 atmosphere and design
>berserk ps2 finishing moves and counters

Attached: Berserk ps2 game 2.webm (752x568, 2.51M)

>edgy jojo

>berserk
>dmc combat
but that's retarded

Best Berserk-like game to date.

Attached: Download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

This. They would need to rewrite Berserk's shitty go-nowhere plot and lame characters to make a story worth telling.

this
Berserk is the quiet and somber moments of sadness, happiness, and something horror.

>not wanting to rip and tear.
Unbased.
I could see this working. Too bad it’ll never happen.

yeah dude, berserk is totally a jojo reference xd
za warudo! *does a pose*

I thought demon's souls was the berserk-like

>berserk ps2 enemy design
>Dumb enemies running at you like retarded japs in pearl harbor
>berserk ps2 combat
>1-hit-kill ugly combat
>berserk ps2 stage design
>Dark souls 2 tier map
no thanks

Attached: B1D.gif (500x275, 385K)

The problem with finishing moves is that they are limited and usually break the flow of combat. Look at nuGOW (and old GOW but to a lesser degree).
Enemies have finishing moves but they're always the same animations playing on the same enemies. They might be cool the first few times but eventually the novelty wears off and seeing them just becomes a chore.
If it's limited to boss/mini boss types and unique then it's fine but to me seeing an enemy cleaved in half by a regular swing is more visceral and conducive to fun gameplay. If I remember correctly, the PS2 Berserk game does this well

Attached: 1479902414846.jpg (1151x1920, 826K)

>Plays like a licensed NES Berserk game from the early 90s that never was.
I’d like a a true Berserk side scroller with black and white Gameboy graphics.

Attached: 4AA9C25E-963D-465D-A70F-58FD8B17CBBE.jpg (1920x1080, 679K)

If you dont play as a powerful angry man, than it's not Berserk

You... don’t know what happened at Pearl Habour do you?

>Dark souls and not Demon's souls
you dissapoint me.

>the PS2 Berserk game does this well
ps2 Berserk has finishing moves in basic enemies too and it's fucking satisfying
Someone post the wemb please. I lost it

Yes its literaly said in the manga that everytime he swings his sword someone dies

>guts has to be slow like in dark souls
>a berserk game has to have a lot of enemies on screen like in a musou but with one hit kill combat
please stop these memes. This game design has already been done and it is awful, boring, shallow and repetitive

Berserk really doesn't need a game. As much of a power fantasy as Guts tends to be, most diehard fans respect him for his journey and story, both of which are better conveyed in either a manga or a novel. Anime time constraints fail to capture the minutia and nuance found within pages, and many interesting thematic elements are simply in the composition of a page. Making it a game will invariably fail to capture why people like the story. It'd be better for Guts to just be some insert character in another video game, like Dante in Shin Megami Tensei.

Attached: Hellhound.jpg (1740x1243, 592K)

you already have a berserk game dingus it's called Soulsborne

>Dark Souls 1 atmosphere and map designs

Well ... Darksoul's creator was heavily inspired & influenced by Bezerk, so yeah.