Hey Yea Forums you got a phone right?

>hey Yea Forums you got a phone right?

Attached: chingchong.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

winnie the poo bear

I'll borrow your shit thread to ask, are there any mobile game worth playing? I want to do something when i'm too lazy to turn on my pc

I actually don't, unless you count my dumb phone at home hooked to a ground line

sometimes I use a phone emulator on PC because of dumb shit that require me to have "smart" phone

Little Alchemy 2 will occupy you a good while. That is, if you aren't a brainlet

you don't own a cellphone? the fuck?

I do actually.

I'm posting from it

Plants Vs Zombies 2 is pretty nice, though I haven't played it in a long time ever since they stopped adding new worlds. Still good fun, though.

begone zoomer

BattleCats. It’s gacha but you can play the whole thing without spending a cent. I never spent money it was still fine.
You have shitty energy so you can play like maybe 5 levels and then have to wait an hour to play more

Riiiiidge racer!

Attached: 1557280039761.jpg (630x655, 212K)

i have 528 contacts on my phone

I'm 30

i own a phone but nobody ever calls me except wrong numbers and bots so i don't know why i bother

Ragnarok Online Mobile. It's just like the old RO

CHUAV FONNAO RAY GEM

Guns of Boom.
Try not to level up too fast by getting an 9exp boost. At higher levels other players have Event guns that are more powerful but are not available for sale with gunbucks or gold. You can only get them by playing events which comes every other month or through battle cases but this option is too grindy.

I got two phones.

Two phones bro.

Same, fuck pcfags. They’re ruining this place

Reddit did the math and Blizzard will make $350 from selling each Blizzcon attendee's personal data. That's on top of the $250 per ticket they make. Blizzard fans are truly the dumbest of all gamers.

I actually don't have a cell phone. I had one until it got stolen recently, but even that one was just a $20 tracfone with no functionality other than calls/text/etc.

how about going back there, faggot?

steve jackson's sorcery
you can pirate the first one,never could get the other games cracked though

based and gatespilled

nothing

Attached: 1526635974556.jpg (1466x760, 110K)

What the fuck was going on with this chink's hair anyway?