The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince

>constant shitty bug game threads
>no one talks about this master piece
wtf is wrong with you?

Attached: the-liar-princess-and-the-blind-prince-570221.9.jpg (640x640, 118K)

looked like a walking simulator

>NISA

Attached: NISA.jpg (3264x2448, 2.23M)

What is this?

The title is literally right in the image, have you never read a fucking book before?

I've never heard of it. Tell us about it user.

I assume he was asking what those pages were, not the book title, as I have the same questions

A fairytale walking simulator for $30

A giant monster accidentally fucks up a little boys face up causing him to go blind, so the monster pretends to be a little girl to bring the boy to a witch to get his eyes back

It is. Short as fuck as well.

Its a short, simple puzzle platformer with a decently done artstyle and an ok story.

2deep4me

Tell me when it's on sale for 10 bucks.

Attached: CdQvwHKUEAEkcyp.jpg large.jpg (705x741, 73K)

Now wait just a minute...

Attached: TheKiller.jpg (1637x1307, 584K)

Is it cute as they say? Looking for Monster X human couple romance.

Attached: The_Odd_Couple.jpg (800x573, 184K)

I got it the other day on the Golden Week sale for $15, and beat it within two weeks, between my class periods and work. It's a cute enough game with the aesthetic it's going for, but the levels are too easy for a puzzle game, and it's a wicked short experience, done in about 5 hours tops if you don't skip the story segments. I felt a little dissatisfied in the ending since you can see it coming from the "shit gets real" chapter quite easily, and I just didn't feel like the short gameplay made up for the melancholy ending, but the art was cute & the music is excellent, so at least I can say that. Woulda been pissed had I got the collector's edition for like $40-$50 for such a small game, but I'd say $15 is a good price for it, $20 if you're desperate, because it definitely feels like one of those 800-1200-point Xbox Live Arcade games, which ain't a bad thing, just kind of underwhelming for such a nifty little concept.

Attached: the_liar_princess_and_the_blind_prince_by_tamarinfrog_dcpt2me-pre.jpg (934x856, 178K)

>unhappy ending
>NISA
You are new to these kinds of games eh?

>ywn have a cute werewolf gf to take care of you

Attached: [CHAIR CLATTERING].png (1920x800, 751K)

Fanged Noumena by Nick Land. I don't know why it escaped from Yea Forums.

A man falls in love after hearing beautiful music, not knowing the singer's true form. The singer returns the affection, but is inhuman, and makes a deal with a witch that gives up her singing voice in order to take on a more appealing form. SOUND FAMILIAR?

Attached: victor-hugo-9346557-1-402.jpg (620x400, 30K)

>Hollow Knight
>10 bucks, billion of potential playtime
>Nisashit
>30 bucks, over in 4 hours
meme

Hollow Knight 2 is terrible with that calorie shit and bosses that require active grinding to beat rather than skill.

the fuck are you even talking about

You'd know if you played the fucking game. Bosses have a shitload of life can one shot you and even then your shit will run out unless you grinded like a motherfucker for gear.

shes cuter as the monster

Jews.

>beat it within 2 weeks
I beat it within 2 days
Were you only sitting down to play for like 15 minutes a day?

Game is like 5 hours tops user.

Pretty much, by the time I got it, I had a shitload of projects I had to undertake that took priority, I only ever played when I knew I had time, which was rare.

So why did it take 2 weeks?

cute game, theres really nothing else to say, better than western walking simulators

Cause he barely played it/has a life? Idk what that is like desu.

False. It is Yea Forums that has managed to escape from Land until now. The future will not be as comfortable

t. acc/acc

>concept art is unlockable in game
feels good to not need to buy it separate

Looks cool

Just watch a playthrough