LISA series

Why do I feel like almost nobody ever talks about the Lisa series yet everyone knows about it? It's a heart-braking yet amazing RPG that without a doubt, deserves more attention than it gets.

Attached: 21980595_827737977433392_4366388710892109824_n.jpg (902x531, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/David__Cage/status/1123864775853789185
youtu.be/8lETcLmUo5I
youtube.com/watch?v=3GMaty9S9co
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dingaling went full bluepill
can't even be mad at him he lost his based dad

Why do you faggots care so much about politics?

>saving pixel art as jpg
tard.

Attached: PaintDotNet_0mZRQ0kIh2.png (1202x377, 31K)

How blue pill are we talking here?

answering the question

Sometimes I think if the aesthetic had been a little "friendlier" (think Undertale instead of middle-aged hairy men) the game would have drastically more attention and discussion. Not that that would be a good thing automatically.

It's been talked about enough. Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass deserves more attention.

"fuck wypipo" "kill white males" that sort of shit

This game sounds miserable to the point of being unfun.

You're half right. It's pretty difficult and it's a slog, but it does have its moments like that one where you work at a whorehouse.

Most of the game is actually just very silly even though the main story is grim. The mechanics being fun or not depends heavily on if you like these JRPG style games, which I don't, but I ended up enjoying it in the end in spite of that.

Attached: this is the creator of the game.png (590x369, 48K)

I think it's fitting for the setting, kinda like how STALKER perfectly conveys how miserable it is to live in eastern europe

I agree it was a great game. I played it maybe 3 years ago yet it still feels fresh in my mind anytime I think about it. The game's presentation felt organic, talking to the different weirdos, encountaring both mundane snakes and bizarre mutants, the atmosphere really captured being a miserable piece of shit.

SJW crap, shill your shit elsewhere

I like that this is just unhinged rambling into the void. It fits well with the themes of the game.

have sex, zoomer.

Undertale for edgelords.

Attached: 1526427019599.png (729x853, 824K)

I haven't played undertale so what I say may be completely wrong but undertale was a rather gradual game from what I've seen, It sucks you into this nice colorful world and then it turns on you and shows you that you fucked up this world. Lisa on the other hand, Lisa makes the game's intention pretty fucking clear before the screen finished fading in. I like that because those expecting whimsical fun with the rather weird concept fuck off and those that stayed behind have a more enjoyable experience with a smaller, but undoubtedly better fan base because.

Should I swap out Rooster for Jack? My party right now is Rooster, Nern, and Olan

Who else do you have?

Beastborn, Yazan, Tiger Man, and Bo

Which version should I pirate? Lisa the painless?

Jack's got good multiple target damaging skills and RNG status effects. He's also made of glass, so don't bother until you have some reliable crowd control to keep him alive.
I'd recommend trading Nern for Bo and Rooster for Jack.

Yazan or Tiger Man.

I remember rooster and Jack were pretty shit unfortunately, definitely switch them out for someone better/ cooler looking

You should pirate Lisa: the Ungrateful

*toot stops* the fuck are you looking at?

>Mad Max but with memes
>heart-braking yet amazing RPG
Yeah, I don't think so.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Attached: Austin.png (603x676, 70K)

Attached: 1553025899048.png (726x520, 268K)

Never used Rooster, but Jack is pretty solid, damage over time is overpowered in the game and he has multiple ways of applying it reliably. He's not broken like Birdie but still a good pick if you pair him with someone with good CC.

Your plan sucked, dude.

Attached: 140[1].jpg (1200x1000, 355K)

nigga the last post is parodying an David cage tweet he even edited the image to make the main character to look like brad which you didn't include in your screenshot also here's the David cage tweet: twitter.com/David__Cage/status/1123864775853789185

alright i know this is offtopic but seriously what is the endgame of people who like their own fucking tweets

Yeah? It's been a hot minute since I've played the game, I dont even remember my final party. Threads got me wanting to do another playthrough though

>westacuck MOTHER ripoffs
shiggy

Attached: 6D08F2DE-0953-402C-880E-C0E9574F9F3D.jpg (222x227, 19K)

Its something related to Schizophrenia for sure.
I genuinely think the whiplash of his dad dying, Trump getting elected and all the other shit somehow broke him in a way.

Did he did the right thing?

Attached: BradField.PNG.png (406x250, 6K)

Based
Cringe

Not a single answer to my fucking question, this board is a lost cause.

It was talked about non stop for a couple years. Probably before your time. It was by no means obscure, underappreciated, or whatever you're trying to say.

so does this convey the idea that dingaling is a bit of an incel, and that Buddy and Lisa are his idealistic version of a good and bad daughter?

or does it convey that he has a hard on for hard working men and cannot accept it?

It means Brad did nothing wrong

Idk, probably because the creator already ended the series and isn't going to make any spin offs to it

>It proved me that video games didn't have to be about killing people
Does this man even play videogames?

Attached: reminder that arnold has a hitlerstache.png (1799x1478, 2.56M)

>april 1

Some people have made fangame spinoffs, though I'm not sure how good those are

>my dad's a fucking retard and didn't go to the ER after several days of heart attack symptoms

Darwin's award.

Attached: 1557540248768.png (465x421, 101K)

>but with memes
?

Attached: ;).png (400x487, 257K)

Boomers find pride in being stubborn as hell

At least my dad is still alive, fagboi.

>hitting this low
edgelord cuck

boy that mutant is gonna have a real bad day.

I've got known a few old coot uncles and grandpas that are stubborn when it comes to health issues n shit. They may be dumb as fuck in that respect but it's hard to not miss em when they're gone

your dad is a faggot just like his son, don't you dare compare him to Chad Armstrong

Attached: Chad Black.jpg (633x482, 59K)

Attached: LISA what I got.png (986x1403, 1.28M)

creative types were always liberal, they just didn't always have twitter accounts for you to get mad at. most of the games you've enjoyed in your life are made by liberals.

It's strange too because before LISA got really popular, he did AMAs on cripple-chan's Yea Forums and went on about how anita sarkeesian was a bitch and used to tell tumblrites who wanted his game censored to fuck off
The more popular LISA became, the more he started interacting with the indie game scene, and the more he started spewing political garbage

UH HUH

youtu.be/8lETcLmUo5I

Any news on his next game yet?

Attached: dingalings next game.png (635x302, 85K)

>that transition to "work harder" after the flashback of lisa's funeral

Attached: rod.png (132x156, 19K)

Sanford? Whats he doing there

Heartless?

>dude Earthbound LMAO!
It and Undertale both deserve to be forgotten. Too bad Undertale clawed it's way out of obscurity.

It's almost like people who are intelligent, rational, and genuinely care about other people instead of being driven by ass-backwards religion and money are more artistic and creative.

just a random sprite i did for THE GRIND.
which fangame is that

It was better before Dunkey made a video about it and normies got their hands on it.

Attached: 6AC20948-E38B-4A9B-8EFB-C6ED32A262B1.png (900x396, 13K)

This is true but also makes them susceptible to their own empathetic weakness.

It's kind of why it's sad when you genuinely meet someone omega tier bluepilled and they're nice people but do things against their own interest.

>going to the ER
>in America
enjoy your lifetime of debt

That had to be one of his worse videos yet "Ok I am going to react to the best scenes in the game and just laugh and spoil them for my fans" wow thanks dunkey

nigga nobody gave a shit even after that video

Attached: 1464661600751.jpg (728x546, 66K)

You know, a Lisa cartoon would be fucking dope.

He mostly showed scenes from early game and even the scenes from the later parts were completely out of context, anyone who hadn't played the game probably had a hard time figuring out what was going on in the video.
Only part that probably spoiled the experience for people that played it after watching the video was the Muscle Cave bit.

ninja tears when
pointless monster update when
new fangame worth playing when

Attached: 1534589423797.jpg (846x476, 97K)

did w2d made anything else after lisa? his music in joyful is god tier

Attached: Dead.gif (102x136, 5K)

w2d is dingaling, user. We're still waiting on his next game.

Tow are certified kino (pointless and hopeful)

Ungrateful is meh

The shit ones are the memey ones made by one guy.

well, i'm dumb. hopefully ninja tears' soundtrack is as retarded as lisa's.

Lisa the joyful had an awful soundtrack.

i think i read on a steam forum that he made the soundtrack entirely on a trial version of fl studio without any musical knowledge. If that dumbass could do it you can too user

post best tracks youtube.com/watch?v=3GMaty9S9co

Attached: 0e5.jpg (405x550, 31K)

i make sprimes

Attached: PaintDotNet_xJIH0h1O2w.png (1150x565, 26K)

Comfy in a deadbeat dive bar sort of way

I got fl studio just because of this game but it seems to require a lot of patience to me

Attached: 1556212010801.png (800x1000, 210K)

>Oct 2015
it's dead, jim

ABSOLUTE MAD LAD
If you ever learn FL get Ableton Live instead

Why does he talk like a schizophrenic 13 year old girl

I also got an fl trial cause of this game. Id say watch a 10 min video tutorial to learn the very basics and just play around. It can be time consuming for sure but for me theres a lot of calming pleasure in going through the shitty sounds and cobbling together a """song"""

I just rolled Olan (stop missing you fuck), Mad Dog and the drunk guy that barfed oil (something with an S) for my party and just fire-bombed everything to death (except for the ultimate boss when I swapped Olan for the Fly dude to inflict status effects to prevent him from killing my party members)

they're nothing alike besides maybe the combat screen, but that's it.

>April 1st
It's finally how people who claim they're "redpilled" don't even bother to look at the fucking date.

so funneh joke

gasoline spit is fucking broken

Attached: Inf_Anaconda_Virtue1.PNG.png (64x78, 1K)

Never because they're all being made by 1 to 2 people

>You e
what did he mean by this?

Attached: a thought.gif (480x264, 1.88M)