Why are idol games so frown upon in the west?

Why are idol games so frown upon in the west?

Attached: 1365468967958.jpg (1192x1192, 819K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17986369
youtube.com/watch?v=NLxZ9r0a1pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cause the west has a culture of victimization and these games dont encourage that culture

moe shit is only appreciated by ironic weebs and/or people who just found out about japanese media

strawpoll.me/17986369

The west has murder and bloodshed as their idol. That's why the beauty of idolm@ster doesn't work because they're too perfect.

1. Sexualizing underage girls is not something we like to endorse.
2. If you looked into the idol industry in Japan, you'd find a nightmare of exploitation, abuse, with low pay for the idol and dystopian expectations (no boyfriend, etc.)
3. Holy fucking shit sexualizing little girls, man. We wash our hands of you.

That foot is wrong

This, but ironic weebs from Yea Forums and /jp/ will never admit it. Actual weebs left this site a long time ago.

they can't be if there has never been an official release of an idol management game

You see what I mean.

A___ I___

The West only cares about realism because they can't think beyond what they know.

I didn’t notice until you pointed it out but now her foot and legs both look wrong and it bothers me.

Moe did get co-opted by transsexual twitter commies but you're wrong if you think early Yea Forums and genuine otaku didn't love it from the beginning.

coz idols are garbo

What does she need to clean so much?

Oh, I know even 2009 era Yea Forums genuinely loved moe, but we know that was a decade ago. Like I said, that "innocent" community is long long gone.

jews hate anime loli

it's a generalization but i think it's pretty fair. there's a lot of good games from japan but a lot of garbage too and moe shit is the worst offender, same old tropes and low quality games re skinned over and over

Cultural marxists have brainwashed west to hate anything pure, beautiful and optimistic. It’s all about endless complaining, hate towards white people, tranny pushing and other depravities here

If we're talking about genuine fans getting pushed out by newfags then yeah, in any community that's par for the course. My only point is that there are people who still appreciate it "unironically" or w/e

Bolshevists hate beauty, traditional western ideals of beauty, grace, honor, love, community, etc.. Bolshevists hate these things, Christianity, and all good things.

Japs never had bolshevist infiltration so they still appreciate beauty. Of course, Bolshevists are hard at work to change that about Japan.

3.6 roentgens

Keep her butthole ready for P.

This.
Idol shit is huge fucking cancer that destroys everything it touches. Idol culture should be outlawed, especially in japan and worse korea.

I wish Iori wasn't the anal idol, I'd much rather fill her upper class belly with tons of kids over and over again

Attached: 1551535598555.jpg (842x1191, 111K)

Have you ever seen an irl idol fan? Do you really want the west to become that? Those subhumans are the embodiment of the söy you hate so much.

that's a good point. personally i find it ok if things like setting or other elements of the game catch my interest, and considering how wide the selection is i think most people will find something they can enjoy

I knew an idol fan. He was a japanese salaryman with a daughter. But he liked going to the shows.

>right foot on left leg
neat

Yeah, I'm sure he represents the majority of idol subhumans.

Newfags =/= unironic fans. The problem is weeding out the right while not being retarded and reducing your community to a dwindling handful of oldfags. It's not possible in the modern age. The problem is one born of the internet's expansion. You have more and more undesirables flooding in from across the globe seeking an internet home, whereas only a relative few would seek these places before. There is no good solution, only to retreat into small communities on discord and other sites. I'm just rambling to myself here, but I don't think there is a state where we go back to the 2000's internet. We have to break up the community into tiny pieces that briefly communicate and share resources like it's the old west again.

Because they're rampant with oversexualization of kids and stuff. We dont care for pedophile junk that japan pumps out and from what I've heard theyre getting tired of it too.

Japs can't draw feet.

Degenerates are just a part of urbanization, humans weren't meant to congregate in metropolises. We're basically meant to be subsistence farmers in villages of ~200 people.

Imagine being this wrong

Attached: AOTY.webm (1920x1080, 537K)

I’d still cum all over it

Indeed, and idol culture promotes degeneracy and effeminate practices in men.

You'd have to be a bit mentally broken to be into idolshit at any age, as a man. But before you weebs start seething at me, yes I agree the West has enough sòyboys to outnumber these weebs 10:1.
Anyway, moeshit and idolshit further breaks these weebs. Some become trannies, some start crossdressing etc. I find it extremely ironic that Yea Forums would screech about trannies, but the next second, there is an ERP thread going to 500, about how they want to suck NEET dick. It's interesting.

Attached: 1557703587337.jpg (1000x1000, 231K)

Idol culture is a product. It doesn't promote shit beyond appreciation of good looking girls and "purity."

Men like cute women. Its human nature. In a city of 10 million people, you're going to have extremely cute women that will fry your brain because youre only designed to really be around mildly attractive women in your ~200 population village

Its kind of the same reason were all so fat, food is far more delicious than we are programmed to deal with.

sooner or later you will realize it's just another reskin of x character and lose interest

>personally i find it ok if things like setting or other elements of the game catch my interest
I was just referring to moe itself, not idol culture. I don't think the latter is inherently pernicious, even though "idol" would imply otherwise, as long as it's all just about cute girls doing cute things. Shame about worker exploitation but really that's a thing of its own and can be found anywhere.

>Newfags =/= unironic fans
Did you mean ironic?

>You have more and more undesirables flooding in from across the globe seeking an internet home
I blame it on the fact that back then nerds wouldn't bring irl shit into a hobby space but now failed normalfags care more about getting the socialization they're missing out on than they do the hobby. So places like Yea Forums is less "appreciate and discuss video games" and more "hang out like its one big discord with a tinge of video games". Same with Yea Forums, Yea Forums, and most other mainstream hobby forums

Men like sexy women more than cute women. I don't get Japan's obsession with cute stuff. I see it as childish.

Idol culture promotes obsession with a single woman that acts "pure" to lure men into mindlessly consuming their products and attending their concerts. It promotes being obsessed with a woman who does NOT personally care about her fans and only wants them as money piggies.
Not to mention that an idol will never see a fan as a potential mate, making all the "efforts" done by the obsessed fans useless, since they will never procreate with said idol.

>Did you mean ironic
Yes, I mistyped. I know deleted posts don't actually go anywhere so I didn't bother.

It doesn't even care about purity. There are slutty idols.
Idols are just real life anime with each girl following an archetype and the unit being the show you're watching. They have storylines and shit that go along with it too. It's basically just a musical drama that goes on until the girl graduates and if you were her fan that's the series finale.

Prostitutes are sexy. But I dont want a sexy woman as the mother of my children. Your obsession with 'sexy' is the fallout of your programming to be promiscuous. Cute women are more likely to be good mothers. Sexy women are basically just prostitutes.

pooper
princess

It's because sexy is easy and easy to fake, cute however is not. A normal man can see the difference between real cute and fake cute, genuine cuteness isn't easy to fake, there'll always be slip ups or a point where someone is too obvious.
Free hint: The men who can see the difference aren't the ones giving money to twitch sluts.

99.99% of "cute" women just act cute to reel in idiots.

>Men like sexy women more than cute women
>I don't get Japanese M E N S' obsession with cute stuff
Uhhhh

And I can say the same about sexy women too. No women are naturally sexy. But a woman can be naturally cute. Because sexy comes from being consciously aware of your sexual cues, and cute comes from being lively, pleasant, loving etc. Which is not always a fake display.

Because being on that goddamn boat for ten years fucking sucked.

Because miyura stops working on berserk to play them.

Because the music is shit until based Taku Inoue, Kz, or Oblongar does a remix for it.
T7S anime SOON

nothing wrong with liking little girls user

sauce?

Because we have pop star culture instead of idol culture.

Attached: 1483067010033.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Because these games legit shit and if i want nippon music i may as well play Project Diva because idol musics so far is mega shit

What do you mean? The audience is just as disgusting as anywhere, like cmon it's niche. Also, 90% of it is garbage.

The only difference is that idols act "cute" and "pure" so jap otakus obsess over them and CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME.
If you like either of them you should honestly kill yourself, or at least reevaluate your life.

>vanilla vocaloids
That shit is worse than Love Live.

I'll fuck her in the ass until she gets pregnant

youtube.com/watch?v=NLxZ9r0a1pQ

anons i tend to play idol games cause i like rhythm games. am i doomed to an eternity of degeneracy

But my favorite is a drunken cake that makes stupid jokes, and the other one is a turbo slut that stabs people. That pretty much fucks your entire premise.