Terraria

terraria

Attached: zekechar.jpg (105x114, 5K)

good

looking at this game only reminds me of how i used to be on their terrible forums all the time

was fun until halfway through the calamity mod when I realized the loop would never change.
>kill boss
>look up recipe for next tier
>kill that same boss for mats
>kill new boss
>repeat

i could never get into this, at all

i legitmitely believe you need autism to enjoy it and put more than 5 hours

terraria is exceptionally good at wasting your time, and when you realize it you'll hate it

same, i aleady experienced most of the game by the time i finished my first playthrough and i just didn't understand what's the point of doing it all again

same thing with OSRS, honestly.

Attached: terraria.jpg (2124x3352, 1.77M)

I grinded for 5 cellphones. Kill me.

Why 5?

Update when? It looks rather nice.

wait is your character supposed to be zeke from zombies ate my neighbors? i did the exact same thing for my terraria character as well as a lot of other games. i was really confused when i saw this post.

Apache update when?

Starbound is fun, Teriyaki's soulless

just to have

you can make tribes in terraria?

wtf?

filthy phone poster just outted himself

Attached: 1557386212067.gif (278x214, 1.31M)

>calamity

well, it's like you're not oversimplifyng it at all

Attached: 1549496616029.jpg (375x500, 134K)

i don't care for it anymore. i just use a magic mirror and a depth meter

Attached: 1497574789823.jpg (659x625, 31K)

*Every game* is exceptionally good at wasting your time, and when you realize it you'll hate it

Exploring was fun.

literally everything you do or not do is a waste of time, time moves on and it doesn't matter if you do something or not, just have fun

I didn't need to simplify it. It got to be that simple halfway through a mod that goes well past vanilla which at that point it becomes really easy to see the loop.

Where the fuck is the next update

right behind you

Attached: 1521912971378.jpg (377x567, 19K)

essentially the same as WoW and people have been playing that for well over a decade

no, he's imagining 99% of it. terraria is just how he can act it out, if it wasn't terraria it'd be another game

good for them.

I play on mediumcore, so I need at least two backups of everything I own just in case; that was the first three. Then I don't share items between characters unless I've already crafted that exact item with the new character, so for the other two characters I started I needed one each.
My friends haven't played it enough since then to warrant crafting another one, but if that time comes I will absolutely suffer through it again.

Attached: 1529679397408.gif (480x480, 3.78M)

Update never ever, worst thing is that it will basically kill all the old and/or inactive mods.

>Being bad at baby games

I downloaded this game years ago and never got the point. There was multiplayer and emptiness, that was it

what was the purpose of this post

I kind of miss how you didn't have a map in the older versions. I know I can just not use it, but it's so useful. i used to actually make signs and remember "landmarks"

Is basically Monster Hunter 2D.

Fags who can't git gud like to shit on Calamity because it's being made by a bunch of furfags and they have no real complaints.

calamity is like world of warcraft. it tries to have story, it's shit, and then the stat bloat makes everything ridiculous instead of fun

it gets boring. nothing to do with difficulty.
also yiff in hell you fucking queer

I'm not a furfag though.

Calamity's content is shit and recycled, fuck off fabsol

Attached: file.png (250x250, 57K)

Fabsol? more like fagsol LMAO

sometimes I wish I had dedication like this.

this is FAKE and lies

Based.

Story driven games aren't really. But you're mostly right with online games