Is Minecraft coming back to life?

Is Minecraft coming back to life?

Attached: E35F8086-E0BE-422B-9134-13E16E6EE79A.jpg (664x374, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yiff.party/patreon/4847727
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate the new look of the game. Thank god they released a "classic" texture pack for free

Bet you're one of those faggots that hate the hunger and combat update. learn to adapt faggot or stop playing.

My 5 year old son thinks Minecraft is amazing.

I was talking about the textures you autist, stop chomping at the bit to hate on a certain type of player

its fucking ass made by a redditor
Literally soulless

newfag

defend hunger

Supposedly yes. Youtube algorithms are putting videos in people's faces, and views for minecraft videos have been going up.

its getting back to its height, also kinda helps that its tenth anniversary is coming along with Mojang actually releasing some nice updates

It makes it harder to progress therefore the game has a feeling of longevity?

Can Yea Forums hook me up with the version with raytracing?

>harder to progress
>can carry stacks of food
absolutely retarded

yiff.party/patreon/4847727
Found it
Enjoy rt mc

What do all these redstone things do? This shit is confusing.

When was it ever dead? YouTubers stopped paying attention to it because of new FOTM games. That doesn't mean it died.

Survival,just play creative if it's so bad

I started playing it again, having trouble finding a netherfort in survial

There is nothing remotely interesting about 'survival' mode.

For an open world there is very little simulation, just percederal generation and only autismos who played after survival became the default mode would think otherwise.

Faggot when you don't have food your opinions are: Suicide next to spawn or go fuck yourself.

if you run out of food at are at that critical level because of it then you have planned your exploration out very poorly.
even if you've got nothing you've just got to find some trees to make a hoe and crafting table, tall grass for seeds, and water. then take some dirt and build yourself a shit hut until you grow 3 wheat for a loaf of bread.

I remember when I didn't have a computer that could run the game well. I had to reduce the visibility to the point that the world was basically blanketed by a ever-lasting mist. Zombies and other monsters saw you first long before you saw them. Underground was dangerous, because even with light, your visibility was limited.

The game you are looking for is set to less than 10 chunks, maybe even less than 5 if you want to get dangerous.

They need to add fog and other visibility-affecting weather conditions. That'd be fun. Maybe monsters would be scarier if they could hide better.

>can't stop for a few days and make a loadsabread
You're a fucking retard user holy shit

It's been coming back to life for the past two years. People left because they always do, but since Minecraft is an an actual good game with no competition in its genre, they're coming back.

The game always looked like ass. Everyone who had taste installed a texture pack. This new texture pack is a step in the right direction.

90% of mobs and blocks still look like garbage though. Minecraft has no real unifying aesthetic. It was released with the shitty programer graphics from beta, and it's hardly deviated from these.

based high iq poster

cringe genetic defects

I feel like the big problem with Minecraft now, other than it shitting the bed often FPS-wise for potato laptops/PCs, is that there's all but nothing that exists to actually compete with Minecraft itself to bring about healthy competition and improvements. Every attempt either fades out of memory, becomes NEVER EVER vaporware, or gets shat on by the Minecraft community til dead because HOW DARE ANYTHING BE SIMILAR TO IT.

I don't think it ever died, but there's definitely some kind of uptick in its playerbase right now.

anyone got a server up?

They need to make creepers scary again. Exploding isn't good enough anymore.

TACTICAL explosions to let other monsters into your buildings? That's more like it.

This is why I have high hopes for hytale.

Literally the only reason for this is because people are hyped for hytale and need to play this garbage to get their fix.
As soon as hytale comes out minecraft is dead.

There's a comfy server an user posted a while ago that is great but some fag griefed it recently so I'm hesitant to share the IP.