Which VNs are you playing Yea Forums

which VNs are you playing Yea Forums

Attached: 20160331132042.jpg (800x600, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwBgVRz4O-s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5α-Reductase_deficiency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the one where I get to impregnate my mother and sister.

michelle a shit

Umineko

Attached: 1557709719461.jpg (288x288, 34K)

name the top 100 VNs that do this

The one where the primordial jew plays a bunch of nazis and highschoolers like a damn fiddle.

>name the top 100 VNs that do this
just search the tags on vndb and pick one to play

I haven't read a single vn since unteralterbach came out. Has their been any good ones made after that?

Subarashiki Hibi: Furenzoku Sonzai

Monster Girl Quest for the first time. Yes, I know how late I am.

Maman Kyoushitsu?

higurashi

>Monster Girl Quest for the first time.
you should try the violated hero series after if you haven't yet if you feel like you want more monster girls.

this

Attached: 20190513170840_1.jpg (1280x960, 224K)

Still stalling on the final chapter of this. Holy shit, is it bad.

Finished Danganronpa 1 + 2 in the meantime, planning to play S;G0 and DR3. Might try YU-NO.

>Might try YU-NO.
did that remake get released yet?

I ain't got time to play some VNs
My backlog just keeps increasing

Attached: 1506918855941.jpg (298x260, 13K)

Forced myself through AAI1, it was kinda okay but mostly rubbish. Played the first case of the (supposedly) amazing AAI2 and it's literally more of the same? Get locked in a room doing 9000 rebuttals before the guy admits to the thing that was obvious 2 hours ago? That's some crazy padding, will probably not return to the game.

Don't care for the remake, I prefer OG visuals.

Got this version off the usual place:
この世の果てで恋を唄う少女YU-NO English Patch + HQ Music Pack + Voice Pack Pre-patched

Attached: 2365725-yu-no-ep-1s[1].jpg (925x578, 358K)

> Danganronpa 1 + 2
> S;G
goddamn these are normal fag VNs
read some real VNs nigger

Attached: 1544799211203.jpg (882x3100, 630K)

Already read 999 like 10 years ago, it was fun if a bit convoluted towards the end, you have to save the girl in the present so that she doesn't die in the past so that she can kidnap you and make you save her in the past lolwut. Bought VLR (plus whatever else is in that trilogy) on the last Steam sale, will probably play it some time later, heard it's kinda shit though, but eh.

Ever17 supposedly aged like fine milk, don't really care for all the filler scenes with sandwich talk.

Will (at least try to) read Umineko for sure, but it's a huge time investment. Not now.

Dunno about the last two.

>Don't about the last two
fucking kill yourself already you normalfag

post your're fav vn

you kill yourself first you faggot redditor

Attached: 1548288957137.jpg (1444x1022, 305K)

Saya no Uta. How much of an entry level pleb am I?

dude lmao, you okay?

Is there any Yea Forums VN ranking pic?

back to tumblr

>Don't care for the remake, I prefer OG visuals.
oh, I already played the original years ago I just wanted to do a replay with the remake to see the changes.

>very short
>one of the earliest and widely available translations
>tons of gore and sex for easy appeal
it's pretty much babby's first 18+ VN

Yea Forums is reddit now so Danganronpa, S;G and Fate would probably be ranked 1 to 3 LMAO

Good: Fata Morgana, Umineko, Ever 17
Shit: YU-NO, Subahibi, Steins;Gate 0

Fite me

Fate is way too long and boring for normalfags. Few people can withstand reading 5 hours of them meticulously explaining their made up fantasy rules over and over and over again, no matter how alluring the fap bait might be.

Is S:G 0 really that bad? Loved the original, planning to read 0 and the recently released Linear Bounded Phenogram.

Good: Dies irae
Shit garbage cancer: Fate

Fite me

Attached: ika.jpg (1920x1080, 443K)

Recommended works to read before reading Dies Iraes:

A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
Beowulf by Unknown
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
Chess by Stefan Zweig
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
Divine Comedy by Dante
Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ex Libris: Confessions of a Common Reader by Anne Fadiman
Faust by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Foucault’s Pendulum by Umberto Eco
Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
Motherless Brooklyn by Jonathan Lethem
Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs
On the Road by Jack Kerouac
Pale Fire by Vladimir Nabokov
Paradise Lost by John Milton
Satin Island by Tom McCarthy
Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Story of the Eye by Georges Bataille
Submission by Michel Houellebecq
The Bible
The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
The Death of Ivan Ilyich by Leo Tolstoy
The Four Books by Yan Lianke
The Fox Was Ever the Hunter by Herta Müller
The Map and the Territory by Michel Houellebecq
The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster
The Odyssey by Homer
The Satanic Verses by Salmon Rushdie
The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
The Sorrow of Young Werther by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
The Stranger by Albert Camus
The Teleportation Accident by Ned Beauman
The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami
To The Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
Underworld by Don DeLillo
War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy

I played Marina's cuckolding report because gentle sasaki draws really good girls and i finally realised that cucks are inhuman pieces of filth that deserve to be gassed. How someone can voluntarly destroy their own couple like that is beyond me. Fuck NTR of type A, it made me physically sick to my stomach. Also, fuck NTR in general that took the spotlight from harem nukige and made really talented artists work only on NTR

Attached: 1554431154269.png (447x378, 11K)

Attached: 1549459750790.png (437x681, 121K)

About to play Kara no Shojo

I/O revision II
Finished Route A and a couple of days into Route B. Yea Forums told me this was super weird and convoluted but it's pretty normal so far. I'd give it a 7/10.
The soundtrack is excellent though.
youtube.com/watch?v=zwBgVRz4O-s

:)

YUKARI GETS RAPED AND MURDERED

>A and B
LEL
those are nothing
wait till you do to route E and E' endings LMAO

this man speaks the truth

SAKUYA AND MUTSUKI ARE GODS AND THEY WILL RECREATE THE UNIVERSE
EVERYTHING IS A SIMULATION BECAUSE SAKUYA WILLS IT

Don't feel too bad about resorting to a guide, the game gets really bullshit about which hotspots you have to click on, in which order and how many times in later investigation scenes.

Also, literally the whole female cast eventually gets murdered. The game's pretty repetitive in its storytelling method. Introduce girl -> blah blah, optional h-scene -> torture scene from killer's POV -> investigate the corpse and find jack shit, move onto another girl, rinse and repeat.

Why are you lying?
Toko and Yukari don't get murdered until KnS3 and KnS2

Got 428: Shibuya Scramble on a whim in that steam weeb sale. Pretty fun so far.

No, it's great. YU-NO is great too.

In the middle of higurashi chapter 2. Shion is great. Especially when they did the reveal between shion and mion.

Attached: large.jpg (500x281, 32K)

It doesn't add anything to the original story, that's why it's hated

>that's dick in there
I don't know why, but this made me laugh

Attached: images.jpg (212x238, 8K)

>KnS3

Attached: 1557365298688.jpg (640x480, 53K)

This looks like dogshit, glad I stopped reading it in the first chapter

Dies Irae is basically just fate but more pretentious and long-winded.

user no please, you've awakened a monster now

>give helpful tips on how to play game then proceed to spoil said game

There is one you faggot
its coming out there is a trailer out

Just started the far side routes with Akiha. Liked Arcueid more than Ciel but Ciels route was more interesting overall

Attached: __toono_akiha_tsukihime_drawn_by_yugiri_yaa__42ac866a84d5b5ea5e353ca1e3cce691.jpg (537x760, 85K)

You should at least read the third chapter.

Dies Irae is just bankrupt Fate

>it has good dialogues and not waifu bait so it has to be pretentious
fuck off with your anti-intellectualism you philistine retard

>less known=better
>disregard that the bottom is filled with mediocre garbage

>pretentious
the great meme word

>Dies Irae
>good dialogue
You've got to be kidding.
>not waifu bait
Oh, you're just delusional.

Attached: guzma eyebrow.png (151x134, 36K)

You retarded EOP

Chapter 2 is kinda a downer, it's the same story as chapter 5 but they tell you only like 30% of it while confusing the shit out of you. It's also somehow really long winded despite barely telling you anything. Lots of angst, inner monologues and characters repeating same things over and over again.

Chapter 5 will blow your mind once you get to it though. The setup and reveal are almost worth it.

Why did you malicious fags spoil kara no shoujo for no reason. i was going to read it. Tell me that it was dogshit anyway

That excuse doesn't work anymore now that it's translated, sorry friend. I know the usual strategy is to say that the best vns in the world are untranslated, then when they get translated to say that "actually, they're not that great" and the best ones are still untranslated.

Soukoku no Arterial. I like how you can say fuck off to both the demons and angels and do a human route, which is what I'm doing now. Finally a good Isekai VN.

Zero is absolute fucking garbage, even the anime somehow improves upon it by being shorter and thereby inducing pain for less time.

Spoiling the story structure is hardly the same as spoiling the content.

Because they're both wrong, and the ride is what counts

Can you guys recommend me more vanilla romance/dating sim VNs like Katawa Shoujo or Fureraba? Lewd scenes always a bonus. I'm incredibly lonely and this is the only shit that makes me feel like a human again

Attached: 1532698441710.jpg (768x431, 28K)

First half is good and there's a lot of interaction, second half is pure bullshit with having two separate killers with the exact same motif and the story drags a lot

don;t you know rage is bad for your heart?

I've read 1/3 of these but fail to see the parallel with Dies Irae.

Yo

Attached: 0005_e003k1.png (1600x1200, 2.02M)

>playing
i was reading through katawa shoujo's pre-release version but i'm taking a break from it for a bit

Too bad mangagamer slowed down their releases to like once a year. Chapter 8 2022 based on how slow they are.

Attached: w79lvy34wgx21.png (1200x1600, 2.46M)

It's a shitpost that doesn't even cover books that actually have something to do with Dies Irae, like thus spoke zarathustra.

Dude it's literally a murder mystery utsuge, no shit almost every cute girl gets killed in all the horrible ways and they shove her mutilated lady parts right in your nose to rub it in.

The thing is KnS is really methodical and predictable. Oh look, we switched focus to this other school girl, guess who gets killed next. It's like this till the very end where you still don't manage to catch the killers and you're supposed to feel very sad about being so useless, because it's an utsuge (depressing game) after all. There are no happy endings.

Just read Faust and Zarathustra

>Off the usual place
erogedownload?
nyaa?

Majikoi is the best VN to feel like a human

Attached: 1535759998725.png (1200x1507, 274K)

>just read Zarathustra for a fucking vn
At least faust part 1 is accessible

The Fruit of Grisaia

Attached: michiru_masturbate.png (1151x644, 1.12M)

Zarathustra really isn't that long and isn't /too/ hard to understand provided it isn't your introduction to philosophy. If that's too tough just read the wikipedia page on Nietzsche.

My 5th annual early summer reading of Grisaia

Like any masterpiece, it gets better every time

Attached: q0ks.jpg (1280x720, 268K)

needs more tentacles

Wow you're retarded

Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai

It was translated relatively recently and is about as feel-good vanilla as you can get

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAmObf-nn8PRFi2NgjaeHVLc.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

I just finished the first Kara no Shoujo. Its was alright, but I didn't really get attached to the characters The Tojiko stuff was kind of depressing though. The detective parts were too simple. Games like phoenix wright or yu-no did the point and click stuff better. Was considering starting KnS2 soon, but apparently it also ends on a cliffhanger and 3rd game is far from release so I'm not sure.

Please baNg my wife

>every girl dies
>that's not the actual content though haha have fun bro

How many hours did you waste on it?

I just spent 70 hours reading through to the end of refrain on little busters and I'm pissed I wasted my time on this shit. I can't be motivated to do the EX routes now

playing through it right now, chiruchiru best girl

Absolute kino

Attached: My-Little-Sister-Cant-Possibly-Have-a-Hemorrhoid.jpg (585x300, 52K)

How IS Root Double? I have it, but haven't played it yet
Also, that's that ecchi / h-game dungeon crawler in the same vein as MGQ?
>inb4 Sakura Dungeon

Attached: file.png (1248x1748, 1.19M)

You're not really supposed to read these games back-to-back. AAI2 will get better though,when was the tutorial case ever one of the best cases in the franchise

kek

Attached: 1490296252158.jpg (453x453, 33K)

Kyonyuu Elf Oyako Saimin "Hai...... Ningen-sama no Ochi*po o Oyako de Shabusarete Itadakimasu......"
Don't judge

Attached: 1547082440416.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Any of Key shit still worth playing? I have CLANNAD on my wishlist, never watched the anime adaptation, literally don't know anything about it except the protag is supposedly a pushover and gets bullied and maybe someone dies later on (one of the girls?).

Is it worth the time investment or it's just too long winded to give a fuck?

Just played it over last week. First playthrough got to two credit rolls of Touko's ending, missed full true end because of her painting. Used a guide to get the rest of the endings very fast (there isn't really much extra text to all the other endings).

>wanted a weird-ass denpa
>got strong feels and life lessons instead

Attached: 1517618971085.jpg (500x375, 17K)

Tsukihime and Umineko.
I'm not enjoying Tsukihime as much as F/SN so far, but it's still an enjoyable read.

Attached: len.gif (400x452, 95K)

>turn that frown upside down
>life lesson

>I have CLANNAD on my wishlist
Titanic of VNs

Valhalla cyberpunk bar tending game

Currently reading VNs on my Vita. Doing Root Letter now but trying to get other stuff, kinda tough though to find shit that works without a hassle.

The only redeeming quality of that pile of NTR trash is that the girl is designed by Gentle Sasaki

Is there anywhere I can get Higurashi parts 7 and 8 in english? Or do I just have to wait for mangagamer to finish whatever the fuck they're doing.

Playing through all of Kengoky Senkans and Academia, then playing every Taimanin game since mama just got released. Will move onto something from either Waffle or ClockUp after that. Maggot Baits english release fucking when?

The best VN of all

Attached: 1557343319143.jpg (1010x643, 81K)

>frog lips
>eyes too high
>head/body proportion fucking broken
sugina is a hack

0 is terrible. The original was a great story which was internally consistent, 0 is just full of shit arbitrarily happening for no real reason and it's full of plot holes. Just forget it exists.

Attached: file.png (1248x1748, 1.37M)

Huh when I searched for this the link already showed up as something I'd clicked in the past. I don't know why I passed it up but I don't have a folder for Lune games so I must have.

I'm still mad about Kokoro's route. Also A-3 when?

Watch the anime or wait. You don't want the old shitty translation.

The anime adaptation is pretty decent bar the average art.

Rewrite is great.

I just want more time and pointless small talk with the waifus.

The art's a little worse than average, but to be fair the VN's art is a lot worse than average.

is the fata morgana DLC any good?

Rewrite got real trippy real fast

The routes themselves range from good to bad but moon and terra really save that whole experience

It's literally the same story as was told between chapters 6 and 7. You're just getting more of the art and music, it's up to you if it's worth it.

If you mean Requiem, it adds a new character who's basically a retcon and everything relating to them is utterly terrible, but aside from that it's good. The original game never made me cry, but Requiem did.

it's been a long time since i read Majikoi S and I don't remember being disappointed by Kokoro's route.
My disappointment came from Koyuki's route because why make her a heroine if they created a different timeline just to avoid one of the most important traits of her character ?

Attached: 1501923792013.png (1200x1349, 1020K)

recommend some VNs where an EOP secondary can pretend to know a ton about the medium

>I don't remember being disappointed by Kokoro's route.
You must have forgotten how the first half of it is great and it actually feels like any one of the good routes from the original game, and then the first sex scene happens and suddenly the entire second half of the route is watersports fetish bullshit until it abruptly ends.

>VN
>playing

Reminder that Jacopo did everything wrong.

Damn I need to reread Majikoi S. I have no recollection of what you described in the second half, i just remembered pic related.

Attached: Kokoro_7.jpg (800x600, 171K)

Indeed

Attached: akane.png (1600x900, 2.37M)

what game?

Kara no Shoujo 2 kind of stunned me with how good it was. The original was alright but it really lived off of the edge factor.

The House in Fata Morgana

Attached: file.png (673x239, 79K)

more like FUTA morgana

Don't play this game unless you're genuinely homosexual.

>more like FUTA morgana
picked up

I got dl if you need one. It's not worth it to wait for mangagamer.

I don't use botnet plugins sorry.

user neither person in the relationship had a penis

Attached: 1510680085862.jpg (801x591, 76K)

I got the dl for both if you need. Mangagamers bullshit is not worth the wait.

>Don't play this game unless you're genuinely homosexual.

>Spend countless hours going through the cringer hispterish emo faggotry and music because everybody praises it (somehow).

>Story unfolds
>GOTTCHA YOU WERE A FAGGOT ALL ALONG

TAKE THAT TOXIC STRAIGHT WHITE MEN!

I know, you can't use even your brain to search for something

stop trying to fit in

>go through an insanely long redemption scenario just to drive the point that dead people can't be saved
>Morgana gets her face back anyway and you talk the big brother out of killing everyone because ????????

>you can't use even your brain to search for something
no need to when people easily give the sauce.

More like, Michel's mother was so crazy and wanted a daughter so much that she cut off his dick when he was a baby and then tried to raise him as a girl which eventually backfired.

I want to marry and fuck Aimee, not even kidding

Attached: Fata.Morgana.no.Yakata.600.2412584.jpg (420x600, 57K)

>wanting a legit cuck queen

Attached: 1541687505133.gif (267x200, 260K)

Uta remake.
The script is honestly pretty good. I think I'll replay 2 and 3 in Japanese after being done with it.

Attached: 4996802180469.jpg (1000x709, 254K)

That's not what happened. He has a rare genetic defect. Specifically, this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5α-Reductase_deficiency

imagine getting this much upset over a piece of fiction

I honestly could not be more worried about the fate of this series in the west with NISA doing the loc job for Remake/Zan. Overflowing text, voices not playing or freezing the game, certain battle commands frying your console's CPU and inconsistent use of Hakuowlo/Hakuoro are among the expected "western release only features".

Root Double is alright. The A and the ending are pretty great, but the B and C routes kill the pacing.
It's definitely worth checking out if you're a fan of Zero Escape or the Infinity games, but you're not missing out on too much otherwise.

Am I the only retard who has played Our World Is Ended?

Attached: Natsumi hates lolicons.jpg (1200x675, 223K)

I'm blind now thanks user

Having played Death End Request not long ago I wasn't really feeling reading a vn with what appears to be the same premise. How is it?

But Michel wasn't gay user. You did read the vn right?

>Am I the only retard who has played Our World Is Ended?
I was waiting for the PC release.

Oh shit my brother. Played that around christmas last year. It's just a great fucking game I have no words to how excited I am for everyone else to enjoy it next year.

Attached: 2018-12-22-193446.png (960x544, 853K)

I was interested in DER as well but no PS4

I thought Our World Is Ended was a pretty interesting VN with a cast that does equally well with dumb boob jokes and actual real life shit with a VR backdrop. The UI is pretty smooth and the music is pretty catchy as well.

If you can deal with numerous sex jokes and lots of fantasy programming, you'll have a good time.

Attached: Nigs need not apply.jpg (1200x675, 201K)

post it pls

Yume Miru Kusuri, definitely. One of my favs.

No problem, have a (you) and image

Its worth it like i said

Attached: Friendly advice for (you).jpg (1200x675, 142K)

The musts are Tsukihime, YU-NO, YMK, Umineko, Steins;Gate, Ever17 (and or 999), Saya no Uta, Utawarerumono, Sengoku Rance, and Clannad.

Attached: BiMan4.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

Oh wow this got translated?
I love listen to this game OP, thanks user.
Time to waste my life on VN

Attached: 72408258_p19.jpg (1925x2080, 871K)

I recommend you this unknown and comfy visual novel called Sunrider Academy

Mask of deception and death mark as well. Or that's what I'd like to say, but every time I think about unboxing my ps4 and plugging all the cables I just feel so fucking lazy that in reality I'll probably just play mask of deception today which is on my vita so a lot more accessible.

CLANNAD is top dog, LB follow second, if you can only read some then read those two

Is this game good? Romance?

>recommending an OELVN

The absolute fucking madman! Prepare your anus, pal.

Thanks for reminding me to do the yearly check.
>Predicted 100%: 20.03.2034

Attached: biman2.png (1200x600, 121K)