Has anyone here played Infra?

Has anyone here played Infra?
It's like the most autistic game in the world.

Attached: b75e33b9e1ec3fe07418817ecb62cb52.png (1333x750, 1.88M)

What's it about?

OP

You play an engineer who is tasked with walking around abandoned infrastructure and photographing any signs of disrepair.

There is also a lot of 2deep4u lore, a lot of which is hidden behind a hyper-autistic ARG

Explain further.

> INFRA puts you into the boots of a structural analyst on a routine mission. Quickly though, your task turns into a fight for survival, all caused by deep-rooted schemes of the past. Your tools are simple: your camera and the wits to navigate a labyrinth of debris.

Counter Argument: pic related

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 158K)

Attached: 1373741972289.jpg (259x194, 10K)

.... Does anyone remember the game; Escape Velocity (1, 2, 3)? This map reminded me of it. Those games were simple but pretty dope.

Unbelievable that Eve is known as spreadsheets in space when Aurora exists.

Attached: file.png (1575x1003, 847K)

What the fuck am I looking at

Dwarf Fortress in space.

Dorf Fort has no spreadsheets if I know right.

It's a walking simulator.
You walk around an ultra-detailed environment, find critically damaged stuff and photograph it.
There's a bunch of puzzles thrown in, mostly about finding keys to doors or turning on/off power.
There's also a slight survival or resource management thing to it, because both your flashlight and camera require batteries.
The game takes place in a fictional city with a very flesh-out history. Occasionally you find documents, tapes, newpapers and details in the environment that together tell a very complex story about a conspiracy among the city's politicians and businessmen. It has A LOT of moving parts, and even when not accounting for the ARG it's hard to keep track of it all, especially if you miss some of the material (and you WILL miss A LOT of the material).

It gets very frustrating after the third chapter and kinda crazy-stupid in Act II, but the environments look cool I have never played anything quite like it.

Attached: 251110_screenshots_20190510015848_1.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

Just, that level of autistic deep simulation. Dwarfs wouldn't really have stats to work with. If you were running a ship you would.

See now that's proper shilling. I'll probably buy it on a sale.

He's kind of right but it's a 4X game at the end of the day. Not as much of a sim, but ridiculously detailed.

Attached: file.png (1210x934, 177K)

I remember playing this shit, but after like an hour I was too scared some monster would jump on me. So there are no monsters?

No.
except as easter eggs

Sounds like what a walking simulator should be, though, I feel like it could benefit from feeling like someone else is in the city with you. Lots of urban explorers mention something like this in q/as and videos when photographing or videoing their explorations. Hell, even a yelling security guard or hobo would be cool. Might pick it up in a sale or pirate.

That makes ten packs of batteries for the camera.

oh yeah, OP here
forgot to mention the voice acting is beyond atrocious

>it's a finn game episode
What the hell, how has this went under my radar?

Attached: 1530800110938.png (339x294, 31K)

How detailed is the camera usage?

It begins fairly detailed, but they get lazy with it as the game progresses.
By the end you only really need to photograph some crumbled walls and the occasional steam-leaking pipe.