What game has the worst fanbase?

What game has the worst fanbase?

Attached: ad39868b-b270-454d-86e6-22a610aabbaa.jpg (480x640, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFRjrLmc_4c&t=1939s
vice.com/amp/en_us/article/8gdwvp/the-tale-of-the-final-fantasy-vii-house-is-a-window-into-the-dark-side-of-cosplay-529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have played dota, league, ow amd dbd i must say Dead by daylight might have one of the worst playerbases ever.

Smash

Smash

smash

Smash

fatlus

Left 4 Dead

Smash and its not even close

smash

Smash.

Is that pic about the infamous Final Fantasy VII house story? That shit should be turned into a movie.

Smash brothers honestly. Smash is full of trannies and lots of fags who think they're hot stuff for being good at the game.

whats that story? pls tell

Smash but Nintendo as a whole is the fucking worst

probably Smash

the dude was obv incompetent as fuck but it must be scary as a detective and seeing this, how to even begin.. where to step

context?

Fuck the elitist cunts that play versus, they will kick you for literally any reason.

Total War

DS3 and DS2 fags are insufferable

Smash, no doubt. Even if the games are decent, the fanbase is the absolute worse, and never self-contained.

Does that game even have a fanbase? Or do you mean the players who always go for speedrun in every level and leave you behind if you can't/don't want to keep up their pace?

iirc this was the apartment of the dark knight theater shooter, he rigged some booby traps that would ignite the room and some other shit

It's a long ass story with plenty of arcs, but this guy summs it up as best as he can.
youtube.com/watch?v=lFRjrLmc_4c&t=1939s

vice.com/amp/en_us/article/8gdwvp/the-tale-of-the-final-fantasy-vii-house-is-a-window-into-the-dark-side-of-cosplay-529

I've been kicked from L4D servers for not having enough hours on my account. Versus mode is especially bad.

>40 mins
tl;dw

thanks user

dude, the game is like 10 years old. anyone still playing are weirdos that have obsessed with it for 10 years. versus was fun back in the day though, sucks that it's full of faggots now.

Smash

smash

>game is all about cooperation
hmm

Bloodborne

>tl;dw
>read a wall of text instead

smash

>implying it takes 40 minutes to read that article

Not the full story though

>No one eems capable of cooperation in it anymore.
>All rush ahead then rage when a charger bowls through them in their stupid straight beeline for the safehouse.

Smash. Never thought they were bad but the smash head cannon threads and people who draw pics of certain character groups as family's have convinced me there on a slippery slope to becoming the next sonic fanbase

smash

Attached: 1557248139325.jpg (744x720, 68K)

is this a crime scene?

Wew, good read. Thanks, user.

Smash

Smash.

Smash

Samefag

Attached: 1556974233479.jpg (960x960, 137K)

found the smashitter

Attached: 1548480747313.jpg (764x713, 309K)

Dark souls

smash

Smash
Also your favourite dorky game

Touhou

Definitely Smash