There's no reason to own a PC for gaming in 2019

There's no reason to own a PC for gaming in 2019.

>The only big budget releases PC gets are console ports and they're usually dogshit
>There's no physical games anymore
>The few exclusive PC does get amount to hundreds of garbage indie platformers, walking simulators or a literal handful of FPS's or Strategy games
>But muh mouse aiming! Muh Freedom! Muh Mods! Muh emulation!
At the end of the day, what matters is the games and PC is usually the worst place to play them, and misses out on dozens of great Japanese games exclusive to the PS4 every year. If I want to play an old PS2 game, I'll put it in my PS2.

Attached: spoiled-bitch.jpg (960x618, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

download.cnet.com/PeerBlock/3000-10435_4-75328692.html
overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/781091-AMD-Ryzen-Win7-ISO-Guide
playnite.link/
i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg
archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/239482/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol poorfag

You are somewhat correct you dont NEED the best of the best you can do years with older hardware.
But trust me if you got the money to spend on new hardware you will notice it greatly

>misses out on dozens of great Japanese games
like what?

>But muh mouse aiming! Muh Freedom! Muh Mods! Muh emulation!
they sound like reasons to me

>muh physical

>>>/reddit/

>all those desktop icons
I mean razer is low quality shit but jesus that desktop clutter is disgusting

Shill shill, shill your thread gently down the trash

PC gaming is much cheaper in the long run. Not only this, but a PC can also be used for productivity and the extra performance is always neat. Meanwhile, a PS4 will only collect dust if you don't play and once it reaches the end of it's life cycle you really can only replay old stuff.

Still no Japanese games retard

Rising Storm 2 @ 144fps is p. immersive, imho

I just don't understand this.
PC hardware is more expensive than console gaming, without question. nothing else to say.

Like half the games I play on PC are Japanese. In fact my locale is set to Japanese so that untranslated games work correctly.

Big Budget games are fucking trash. I fell for that AAA meme in ps3 and most of them were forgettable garbage, and when I was done with them, that shit box was collecting dust because there's no use for it.

Maybe if you only play one console for one generation.

Attached: pc has no games.jpg (3928x3465, 3.96M)

and the readable version is where?

How many of them are visual novels?

The only VN I have is DDLC

>If I take an argument and rewrite it with muh, it becomes void
retard

The top rated PC games are console ports

Let that sink in

What's wrong with playing old stuff? Even PC sustains itself on it's old stuff as a selling point for the platform, Blood was released in 1997 and is all the rage right now. You'll also have to upgrade every few years to keep being able to play new games, and even more often to keep playing them well.

>dozens of great Japanese games exclusive
>PS4

Attached: 183 - bNWZeOL.png (720x775, 454K)

>no physical games anymore

wwaaaaaaah don't have box anymore waaaaaaaaaah muh disc waaaaaaaaaah
seriously kys if you bring that up as a point.

>PC dick sucker doesn't like ownership
>Hates jews at the same time

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Just zoom zoomer. If you lived in that age you will read the names of boxes easily. And if you didnt, we both know you wont bother.

Top played games on consoles are fortnite and then fifa 19, 18 and 17. Makes you think.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13-21-12-44.png (540x960, 709K)

Based

No thanks, I rather use PC for constructive things, not PC gaming.

>Can't resell your own fucking games
Cuck

Poor

>There's no physical games anymore
Enjoy the next console generation.
>The few exclusive PC does get
Who cares about exclusives? Nobody has ever bought a PC and then played only exclusives. Once you have a PC, you're not going back to consoles for multiplatform games.
>>But muh mouse aiming! Muh Freedom! Muh Mods! Muh emulation!
Yeah, actually.
>At the end of the day, what matters is the games and PC is usually the worst place to play them
But you just listed several reasons why it's not.
>and misses out on dozens of great Japanese games exclusive to the PS4 every year.
If you weren't poor, you would just buy a PS4 for the handful of games stuck in PS4 jail, and then buy a PC for the best version of everything else.

>You'll also have to upgrade every few years to keep being able to play new games, and even more often to keep playing them well.
Mostly just the video card. Generally you can keep the case, motherboard, drives, PSU and RAM for a really long time. Processors don't usually need to be upgraded that often either.

We not talking about console game popularity we talking about PC :)

>Now forced to use multiple game launchers
>Forced to use Windows 10
>Forced to buy high price CPU and GPU each year for no reason cause the companies do not care about your rig power you are an AFTERTHOUGHT
>Can't resell the game you bought and no physical copy
>Forced to play with Brazil faggots because the online is free

Enjoy your console ports on ultra 8k I guess.

You shouldnt talk to him hes a pleb

>reselling
I'd rather just throw a game in the trash than drive to GameStop to trade it for $2.

You live in America , the land of the cheapest PC parts,whats your excuse for not having a PC?

current gen consoles are literally streamlined PC's with good exclusives less than you can count on one hand for each

i know it's not much, but honestly i live off of gamestop. Like every-time i buy a game on consoles or just get a console itself, I usually buy used and when I do that I almost always just go to GS instead of ordering online. I have like 3 with 3 miles of my place so it's no hassle.
Nice blog post i know, but i do feel like they get a little more heat than they deserve

>>>The only big budget releases PC gets are console ports and they're usually dogshit
very few games are exclusive to the PS4 and Switch AND are good, to this day the only good PS4 exclusive is STILL BB, Switch should be emulated soon, and works great with the PC anyways for the best combination
>>There's no physical games anymore
physical copies are damn near useless
>>The few exclusive PC does get amount to hundreds of garbage indie platformers, walking simulators or a literal handful of FPS's or Strategy games
you took reality and distorted it to fit your agenda
>>But muh mouse aiming! Muh Freedom! Muh Mods! Muh emulation!
wow, great argument, sure made those invalid!
>At the end of the day, what matters is the games and PC is usually the worst place to play them,
oh yeah, I hate high resolution and framerate, and multimonitor, and it being easy to multitask, and multimonitor, and paying less, and not having to pay at all if I don't want to, and not having to pay again to play online, etc etc
>and misses out on dozens of great Japanese games exclusive to the PS4 every year. If I want to play an old PS2 game, I'll put it in my PS2.
and play it in blurry 480i? no fucking thanks, I'd do it only when I don't have a choice, and since I have more than 20 IQ I do have a choice

And we don't have to use windows for gaming :)

Cringe console cuck.

Attached: POSitive_sony.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Just buy both PC and the consoles you like goddamit, what are you gonna do with the extra money hookers?kek PC is more healthy

>I like 4K Ultra
>I like multi monitor
>I like using 360 controllers on modern games
>Mods are nice, and not even just ike gay shit like Bethesda nude modes, but trill shit like ray traced quake 2
>I like watching YT or VLC while gaming and I want it all in one faster Superior machine
>SSD
>more free and cheap games what you get like 4 a month or something I get like 5 a week thanks to launcher competition
>cheaper in the long run
>all the classics including the better consoles
>FREE ONLINE
Sue Me Console Babies :)

Attached: 1552510617773.jpg (999x1000, 287K)

>a PC for the best version of everything else.
You mean shitty ports of console games

No,PC is always superior,bad fps?get a better gpu,bad fps on console? well you are fucked

I still don't know what the goth chick is doing. Is that supposed to be her dancing?

>this

fucking phone poster

1st world countries in Europe give people 60% what the game is worth, sucks to be an amerimutt

Have fun pre-ordering a new 60$ game while I pirate the latest vidya.

Attached: 1553206223849.jpg (480x478, 32K)

@462036953
>look at me, I have an identity on an anonymous board, look at me
Fuck off.
>windows for gaming
A shitload of Steam's games are playable on Linux now that Steam has that Proton shit built-in. It's not every game, but it's a pretty good number of them, considering how supposedly "nobody" uses Linux. Honestly, gaming on Linux right now is way better than anyone should have expected. If Linux actually gets some real support from gamers in the near future then Windows' monopoly on PC gaming is basically finished.

>Actually using Linux

LMAO nigga please we know that shit is trash

PCfag here I barely play any new games,just 4 or 5 a year thats like 120$ I dont think pirating is that insane buddy desu desu

I bought a PS4 and I deeply regret it. BB is good, but not THAT good. I should just have played it at my friend's home.

>forced to play with Brazil faggots
download.cnet.com/PeerBlock/3000-10435_4-75328692.html
Just block whole country if you hate them so much.
>buying new hardware each year
Not really. Every 10 years.
>forced to use windows 10
Not really.
overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/781091-AMD-Ryzen-Win7-ISO-Guide
>multiple game launchers
Not really.
playnite.link/
Also you can always just pirate.

Your only legit point is that you cant resell online copies. But that isnt exclusive issue with PC, consoles have same problem. Pic related.

Attached: 7gsh82bfdty11.jpg (4032x3024, 1.12M)

I'm not telling you to use Linux. Honestly you probably wouldn't even be able to figure out how to install it because you've never touched a computer that wasn't pre-built and pre-installed with bloatware.

I'm just saying that it's getting better. How many Xbox One exclusives can you play on PS4? I guarantee it's fewer than the number of Windows exclusives I can play on Linux.

But consoles have very few of my favorite games.
>no mount and blade
>no total war
>no stalker
>no gmod
It has no free mods
>skyrim thrown out the window
>new vegas has no mods at all
And those games that are my favorites perform and play worse on consoles
>souls series
>every other source engine game
This isnt getting into the MMOs I play. the only multiplat MMO i play is FFXIV and that is hellish on a controller.
My xbone is literally collecting dust because there is zero reason to use it over my PC.

>How many Xbox One exclusives can you play on PS4?
Xboner doesn't have any good exclusives moron

Thanks for the playnite link user.

>But that isnt exclusive issue with PC, consoles have same problem. Pic related.
1 game out of 1500 doesn't prove anything you drooling retard

>Not having a PC for playing multi-plat games at high framerates and a PS4 for console exclusives

Keep being poor.

Attached: SnoopDogg.jpg (1050x1046, 131K)

Name one good PS4 exclusive so that I can say it's shit.

>There's no reason to buy X platform for vidya
>Why? Because the vidya themselves suck
>To remedy that you should buy that other X platform to play vidya

...What??

i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg
archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/239482/

Attached: You know his life is shit when this is all he has.jpg (834x211, 43K)

Actual poorfag here. Can confirm PC is cheaper.