Is it REALLY worth $35?

Attached: rimworld.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/games/rimworld/downloads/rimworld-westernization-project
pastebin.com/yWDict9P
viewsync.net/watch?v=HBcjWeINfvQ&t=0.66&v=mT3q8tba_lw&t=234.85&mode=solo
store.steampowered.com/app/975370/Dwarf_Fortress/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is when you get the child labour mod.

Absolutely worth it

Should've bought his book.

I held off for a sale for almost a year. I recently broke down and bought it. Ive been playing it nonstop since then. If your hesitant about dumping the money, pirate it and try it out first.

No
It's a DF ripoff, but without z levels and with 10% of the content

Yes honestly, if only bc of the mods

It's abandonware.

so basically df for people who have sex

no but it's worth a pirate

>muh DF
>muh content
Stop this already.
Not everyone has the autism required to get into Dwarf Fortress.
Rimworld's appeal is it's ease of access, something Dorf seriously lacks.

DF isn't even a game and it's extremely unbalanced and unintuitive.

It's shit. It's my type of game and I wanted to love it but it just fucks you with the rng the entire time for artificial difficulty. If there was real strategy it could've been great but as it is it just feels like the alpha-version of a real game

>artificial difficulty
Stop being a real time strategy baby and learn to adapt.

DF is easy to learn unless you have a double digit IQ. The only thing that's somewhat difficult is managing lava and aquifers.

Absolutely. I was skeptical at first, but managed to sink 500+ hours into it. I really like that you can buy the game directly from the studio which is DRM free I actually own a copyand they offer a steam key along with the purchase

If I wanted to play toned down Dwarf Fortress in Space, I guess. Or you know, play Dwarf Fortress instead.

>rimworld
more like rimjob because the game is literally ass lmao

rate my home

Attached: rimworld.png (1650x1037, 2.3M)

i did. i even had large colonies going into the late game (the game was starting to lag, it never got as bad as ive read it can, but by the time im starting to build the ship i was getting 10 second pauses at times), but the way that certain things cant be prevented like the battery shortages exploding at random pissed me off. no matter what your construction skill is, wiring will constantly blow up the entire game

This. DF is not fucking hard to learn.

No. Dorf is free and better in every way except the graphics.
The only people to dispute this fact are retards too impatient to sit through 30 minutes of self-familiarization with dorf's UI.

It's more balanced than Rimworld. It's pretty intuitive as well, unless you have altzheimers and can't remember a few keys.

>better in every way except the graphics
*ahem*
USER INTERFACE AND MOUSE CONTROLS

No, developer gave up on it and let modders do the actual work. Don't give that fuck any money.

>It's more balanced than Rimworld
I can tell you never actually played DF
>a few keys.
lol

You can use mouse controls in DF too, retard and you have a UI on the right side as well. Has any of you retards even played DF or are you making up shit to complain about?

I like how you triggered autists took the bait so easily, thus confirming that DF is for autists.

I file that under "graphics".

Nah just triggering your autism.

No, stop lying retard.
DF doesn't have proper mouse controls for every menu and it doesn't have intuitive UI either.

Its shit. Commie bases are shit.

>and it doesn't have intuitive UI either.
Maybe not for you, 80IQ monkey lmao

People who boast about their I.Q. are usually retarded.
Thanks for proving this right user.

Oh no, they're not retards, as their IQ score clearly shows.
They're just failures at life.

no, yet with 200 mods is fun

I'm not boasting, I'm just calling you mentally retarded for being unable to learn a game which displays all its controls for you at all times.

BIOMES POWER RANKING

Tundra>Boreal forest>Extreme desert>Cold Bog>Arid Shrubland>Desert>Tropical Swamp>Tropical Rainforest>Ice Sheet>Temperate Swamp>Sea Ice>Temperate Forest

pretty much

the "MoDs MaKe It GoOd" argument is always such shit

get gud

And I'm calling you a retard for denying the fact that DF doesn't have proper mouse controls and intuitive UI, something that even the developer himself admitted.

Hey OP, I just pirated this week and I'm holding myself to not buy it, game is good if you are into this type of game.
And I didn't even started modding yet.
I'm pretty sure you can disable shit like this, same goes for infestations and fallouts

anyone knows the name of the mod that improves the UI?

can it be disabled, or is it only with mods? i don't even care if it made raids more frequent or infestations, theres a lot of times where i went long periods without any combat which got kind of dry.

>Tranny fortress

I believe you can change when you are starting a new game just edit the scenario.
The debugging tools have a shitton of options too so maybe you can disable on your savegames

>trannyworld

Launch podding guys with swords and heavy SMGs right in the middle of a bandit base is kind of fun.

rimworld doesn't have trans colonists, get fucked tranny

DF has no trannies, Rimworld does because of its OC backer characters.

>DF has no trannies
yet :)

pack it up boys, we're all trannies now.

O fuck yes.

No

Isnt this the same developer as factorio? THey have a shitty sale policy (no sales EVER), fuck supporting that shit just torrent

Not the same guys. Factorio devs are based and smart people.

>RimWorld thread
>Ctrl + F DF
>thread full of df spergs
OH NONONO
why don't you just play your autismo simulator if it's so great

>wahwah stop talking about the game Rimworld is a ripoff of

why isnt that generator connected to anything

kill yourself

yes I have over 150 hours in the game. Mods make it worth it.
It just makes you learn and then you realize without mods the game is shit. Mods makes the game have real difficulty and tension once you learn what to do in base game.
Mods like zombieland give the game so much more tension and stuff to deal with constantly.

z-levels

Attached: 1546736877308.jpg (992x740, 66K)

Tynan would probably have more profit if he put it on sale from time to time but he's not really good at marketing

I hate modern Yea Forums with an indescribable burning passion.
Every fucking year I say "no, it can't get any worse", and yet every fucking year it does.
"Dang, who would've thought I'd fondly look back at 2012?" has now turned into "dang, who would've thought that I'd fondly look back at the times I've fondly looked back at 2012?".
This generation of 2000-born babbys wouldn't know a good game even if it'd bitten their yet-undropped balls off. These endless Rimworld threads - while there hasn't been a single decent Dorf thread for MONTHS (without turning into a Rimjob thread) - is just more proof for the pile.

>rimworld doesn't have trans colonists, get fucked tranny
But you're wrong, there's the Alyssa "Sparkles" tranny that was put into the game by some faggot who bought the self-insert version.

>ripoff of
>dev openly says it was inspired by df
it's literally there on the store page you fucking retard

Attached: Capture.jpg (419x368, 30K)

"just play df" niggers are the fucking worst.
>Why fly a F-22 raptor when you can fly a WWI biplane instead?

it's just a description page, that colonist is still a biological female ingame

>wuh wuh why do people like a focused, polished, streamlined and accessible experience over an archaic hackjob

Yeah pay 35$ for the game with less content than the game you could play for free.

Still doesn't stop it from being a tranny though and the character deserves to be euthanized each time it shows up.

>steamworld mod will never be updated
I haven't checked in a while but anybody know of a mod that prevents any future tech? I only want to go up to modern

The right amount of good content > feature creep of shit content build on a trash framework

rimworld plays better than df

Attached: 564b25808e967.jpg (1020x343, 47K)

kek

a shitload do now. Most only set it up so it is medieval only or Mediterranean only. But nothing modern yet on the steam workshop.

You were fishing for replies.

Here is another calling you out. DF is about as deep as Minecraft with a modpack and 400 mods. Most people just do a handful of mods and then stop. DF might apparently have tons of content but most of it is never used or broken. After 30 hours I wish I could go back and tell myself it never gets good to avoid wasted time.

Nigga how hard is it to press buttons on your keyboard, you do it every day to type.

I just want wild west without fucking laser guns and mortars and robots

I had to watch a lot of tutorials to learn how to play df but something tells me you cant go from df to a stripped down more simple version of the same game.

I wish I could get into this more but the early game is unbearably slow and boring

Just finished building it.

you know you can edit anything right? Just make a scenario where you start with 10 colonists and a bunch of materials so you can build your base on the first day

Maybe just go back to v0.19 since it seems like the mod is truly dead.
If you need other mods try mobDM or the lucedon forums
moddb.com/games/rimworld/downloads/rimworld-westernization-project
You could make or find a scenario that disables those things.

Also medieval only disables weapons in the vanilla game so weapons added in mods still should work. I would test this fully with a bunch of mods to see what happens.

No sale = no buy, just torrent

What's the worst thing that ever happend to your colony?
>Hive spawns in my barnyard and kills two of my animals one male warg and my one and only rooster
>bites off one of my colonists foot during battle
>1 of them almost die because I forgot to take off the grenades from one colonist and he hits my melee nigga

Attached: 32ea919b4ac176be3149aaa10aaebaca21a1a75b.png (550x550, 87K)

The game was on sale for 5 years, you're just retarded.

drone ships fucking up half my colony directly then another quarter of the remaining ones due to injuries they couldn't get fixed in time because the doctors died.

Big fire on my barn, everyone rushes to put it out, roof collapsed, half of my colony lost an eye.
still on the first playthrough though

$35?! Fuck no, the only fun you get from this game is through mods. $20 is alright.

>Got to 12 people
>During the winter
>Raid announced
>seems ok I have been dealing with worse
>25 midgets with forks sprint to the base
>It's ok there is a metal wall between use and them
>One had a grenade and blew it to hell
>FUCK
> Get my guess at defenses right when the midgets got there
>3 people died, everybody injured
>oh fuck
>ok only one good guy died lets just heal and everything should go back to norma-
>Next day another raid
>half the colony is still in a coma
> The rest are still healing
>Only 15 midgets not so bad
>defenses are breached before I could get people there.
>FUCK FUCK FUCK
>They start fires in multiple parts of the base
>They find the hospital and kill everyone there
>More guys who could fight got stabbed
>Fighting on until 3 guys are left and 2 got kidnapped
> Base is in ruins, the food is gone, everyone left is injured.

no one wants to play your shitty autism simulator, go back to /g/ retard

Is there any other way of gaining colonists that doesn't involve saving them from a group of bandits or whatever?
It's never worth doing because I always end up with someone dead or severely injured

Pirate it, it needs 20+ mods only to be decent, next time he should release something resembling a finished game.

If only Dward fortress had a ui then i would play it

yes, i got it 18 months ago or so and have spent 3,400 hours on it.

it is my favourite game.

its worth $20 and is a solid game but it never goes on sale
i played it for 3 day without sleeping when i first got it

Attached: Base.jpg (3306x2020, 2.68M)

hope an escape pod lands in your map instead of one of the tiles elsewhere
allow someone being chased to join your base then fight off the raid
down raiders and keep them jailed until you recruit them after healing them and feeding them for years
buy slaves from certain npc caravans, but said caravans don't have people all the time.
wait for other rng random events that drop people into your map tile; they are usually literally shit though. "wild animal" people you have to tame like animals, old bats who are on death's doorstep, etc.

It does. Maybe play it instead of falseflagging.

Yes because you will likely spend more time with it than any AAA game

more like rimjob lmao

DF will never be finished, I do wish rimworld had taverns though

i mean the visual ui or graphical ui whatever it is called, it's just looks ugly

>Have army of like 70 dogs that destroy any raid in their path
>Toxic fallout happens
>Dogs get through my food stores quickly
>Everyone slowly begins to starve
>Its been months of fallout
>Didn't know you could leave the map to forage at the time
>Need to start butchering dogs
>Start with the males so the few left can impregnate the women
>Then the non-pregnant women
>Then the pregnant women
>Fallout finally ends when there are just 3 puppies left
>Raiders kill my puppies

I was genuinely sad

life lesson: teach rescue to your pets its an incredibly useful skill
>5 megasloths roaming
>its ok I can deal with this
>send my hunter with a bolt action rifle to try and nab 1 because I was low on food
>2nd shot in they all aggro me
>FUCK FUCK FUCK.png
>start running like a madman towards my base only to realize his armor weights too much and they eventually get him downed
>megasloths get in my base, chaos ensures
>downs 3 colonists in total, my charge rifle user and couple plasteel turrets manage to kill them all
>lose 1 colonist due to pet nit carrying her to safety and other colonists had to hide in houses not to aggro them even further
>1 saved due to timber wolf carrying him to safety and I heal him
>dude who aggrod megasloths survived with less than 1h away from bleeding and was also one of my best colonists
>mfw the entire time

Attached: 1480595675267.png (568x454, 367K)

Making the mistake of installing that piece of shit Glittertech mod. OP shit dropped from enemies on my tribe right out of the gate, every crashed pod had these cunts wearing full gear.

You can't remove this shitty mod once you started a colony so I just started to use cheats to kill and delete all the items these little bastards dropped to attempt and keep SOME sort of balance.

>people actually compare Rimworld to DF
Just look how shitty it looks holy shit how do you even "play" this.

Attached: 30766.png (640x300, 22K)

Use a tileset

lol what the fuck even is this
it looks like a message written in math to alien nerds

Attached: 320px-Arecibo_message.svg.png (320x960, 27K)

>DF will never be finished
Neither will Rimworld, dev said 'fuck it' and released it unfinished.

Utilitarian I like

He is planning a new content update.

>forage
wait what
also, how do you make the pets attack enemies? they keep roaming around like retards even though they have full training.

also, how dangerous is to send people travelling? one tribe offered me a power armor and legendary minigun for like 50 t-shirts and I'm drowning in cloths anyway. And where do I see my active quests?

when you compare it to other things that cost $35 or less? absolutely not

why don't you list those things

If you leave the map with a caravan with someone who has high plant skill they can forage berries, any excess get kept in the inventory. You can also set up a temporary base and farm there if times are tough.
I think it's called "release"? Basically you get one hound master that has the dogs follow them into battle. Then when the raiders are relatively close you hit release and the dogs swarm them. They just get their own little AI that has them attack anything hostile.
>How dangerous
Via game mechanics not really dangerous at all. Anything you encounter can pretty much be ditched or paid off to leave you alone. Biggest threat is someone getting sick while far from a hospital. Sending someone with high plant skill really lowers food requirements and if you're strong enough to raid small camps you'll get food from doing that as well.
Really the proper danger is how fucked the AI and UI for it is. I've had people nearly starve to death while in base because you tell them to gather stuff up, 5/6 of them finish and go to the edge of the map then one just sort of wanders around pointlessly until the ones by the exit have mental breakdowns because they're standing there not sleeping or eating, which causes a chain reaction etc etc. If you're going to send people out just pay close attention to what they're doing while packing up and you might need to cancel the whole thing and try again if they act retarded.

because it's subjective retard. Whats worth $35 to me is worthless to you. I'm sure you can find something that you value more than Rimworld that is priced at $35

now why don't you go fuck off

Why are your farms just out in the open? Don't animals eat your crops?

>and released it unfinished.
Where's the proof?

so your opinion you cannot support at all? What a fag

My concentration camp.

Attached: 20190513230258_1.jpg (1920x1018, 389K)

>fire spreads through the river

Attached: 20190513230851_1.jpg (1920x1018, 291K)

clean your flooooors
and double walls for insulation, including the fridge

Yes, it is.

>not building redundancies into your power grid

It's not much.

Attached: Image1.jpg (1012x860, 132K)

lol that sucks bro lmao

You know its jumping from the grass on one side to the other right?

lots of wasted space

My goblin tribe. P-please, no bully...

Attached: 11113.jpg (1920x1080, 728K)

I have this game and I want to play it, but the tutorial scared me off. Why is it so complicated?

Like this?

Attached: 20190513233227_1.jpg (1920x1018, 447K)

Wow haha that looks amazing I'd love to live there!

Attached: 7fa0bc0cc85b64f76d6ace4e6de52e379875f53402a62d12cba4d15796f8f982.png (350x350, 8K)

It certainly does.
I captured one. Removed his tits and vagina, added a micropenis back on, and let him wander, broken, back into the wastes.

Where did you got the micropenis?

Attached: ugly.jpg (497x756, 155K)

ur dad

I think a random droppod crash had it.

I can’t really offer an unbiased opinion but I can say without a doubt that Rimworld’s the most replayable single player game I’ve ever played. I think I’ve gotten more than my money’s worth. The base game is alright but mods extend and modify the gameplay to a frankly absurd degree. The game’s not without its limitations though. One big one being the retarded AI that not even mods can fully help. It just becomes something you learn to live with.

Attached: 4AB2DE1E-B515-49A5-89A8-85BB5AE21226.jpg (250x116, 11K)

Agreed, I have over 220 hours and it's my first colony. Downloaded a ton of mods for my next playthrough, but I want to get a spaceship in vanilla first

I like it, bit grey though. I like to color code rooms and the kitchen. And personally i'd be making separate stockpiles for some of the stuff. Like for the bricks, weapons, textiles and medicine. But you're limited on space and every room with overhead mountain increases the likely-hood/eventuality of a infestation popping up spread over an bigger area of your base.

SHIEEEEEEEET

Attached: 20190513234334_1.jpg (1920x1018, 424K)

Yeah I had one infestation happen, not doing another mountain base after this

It's decent, pretty much discount Dorf in vanilla and not worth the money if you're just going to play it that way, but it becomes absolutely fantastic with mods, people manage to fix almost all of the game's flaws that Tynan didn't bother fixing himself as well as add a shit ton of stuff that makes the game really replayable, it's a shame that there's no fluid physics or z levels though, even an extra basement and roof level would go a long way

I got it for $15 in early access. I've played the fuck out of it but it's just not worth $35 when dwarf fortress is free

Whats your mod setup?
I tried to mix and match, but I can't get everything to work ever.

I want to prefer DF but it suffers from the inevitable fact that it will continue to run worse as multithreading technology gets better, which pretty much puts a limit on its lifespan.

Why's Boreal so high? Its my favorite biome personally, but its also probably the easiest imo after temperate forest.

too many to name, I have about 200 active mods from the last time I played

Doesn't your game slow down to a crawl?
Also, just take a screenshot of the list ingame.

it really only slows down during startup, the game takes about 15 minutes to start
the list is too long but here's a pastebin if you want it, turns out this is my combat extended one from back when it was being tested, so there's only about 150 mods, haven't played in a while
pastebin.com/yWDict9P

Fun and addictive but gets worse the longer you play it

I wish there were more complex themed mods, like Fallout or Warcraft. But of course, not just visually similar, and then you have orcs with rifles growing rice. I wish there were total conversions with appropriate mechanics.
Maybe the game engine doesn't permit it.

Attached: rmcraft.png (1380x877, 2M)

Combat Extended seems to conflict with 90% of mods, I never got it working.
I'll check them out tomorrow, maybe have one of those big modding afternoons on the weekend, its been a while since my last Oblivion reinstall.

CE is pretty much necessary if you don't want to cheese every combat encounter because vanilla combat is a massive pile of hot trash, it's a shame that so little mods support it and all the revamps it does

viewsync.net/watch?v=HBcjWeINfvQ&t=0.66&v=mT3q8tba_lw&t=234.85&mode=solo

Attached: WarNeverChanges.png (1920x1052, 3.19M)

>build a base in the mountain
>get fucked by infestation
>build a base outside
>get fucked by droppod raids and sieges

which one is the most redpilled

Attached: 1525297874877.jpg (556x561, 15K)

>build a spread out village instead of a commie block
>get fucked by everything at once

Rockwalls and walls in general offer something like 80% protection if i remember right. Its directional though so if you can kinda flank them it really mitigates their defense.
But they got 5 corners to poke out from and take potshots at your guys behind sandbags which offer only 50% or something if memory serves. At the very least chip down the walls so they have fewer spots to take cover.

If I had paid $60 I would have been satisfied with it. I pirated it first though and loved it so much I bought it after a few hours

Say, did that graphical version of DF ever come out? I'd much rather pay for that than this knockoff.

Why not write them a check?

DF had tilesets since forever user

Ive had most luck building outside of mountains but using the mountains themselves as natural chokepoints and walls. They're also a really good source of stone chunks for making strong fireproof walls before deep drilling is available.
Still have to deal with infestations, but thats what the burn rooms are for. And theres nothing lost to infestations since the rooms they pop up in are empty and unused anyways. You could just leave the nests alone too.
But they spread wherever theres thick overhead mountain. And on a mountain map, that could be 1-2/3rds of the map. Really easy to get an FPS death that way. Pic related is a base from last year.

Attached: 20181118011548_1.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

Its not the tileset, its the UI that holds back DF.
That and the engine shitting itself all the time. When your implied Game Over state is the game crashing, you've got problems.

shitty argument

>muh graphics

That makes me very happy. In my recent world that just finished (I won) Sparkles was the only one in the entire colony that died, and was universally hated by my colonists. Sadly, and almost surprisingly, it wasn't self inflicted.
In the future Sparkles will have the luxury of becoming furniture and spare organs.

Attached: 1552426839013.jpg (276x291, 52K)

store.steampowered.com/app/975370/Dwarf_Fortress/

Looks like there's no release date.

Honestly, it doesn't even bother me very much that trannies will be a thing in DF, and sort of already is a thing in Rimworld. Because you can do whatever you want with them. Kill them, burn them, turn them into dinner for your animals, feed them raw to your friendly cannibal colonist(s), force them to become target practice for your military, turn them into quadriplegics, or even pod them as a gift to another settlement, and so on.

Attached: 1556392874238.jpg (888x894, 59K)

>implying there is no difference between shit and simple.
retard.

Attached: 1000yardstare.png (1920x1368, 3.52M)

I mean back when I was a kid, you could actually rent fucking games and then if you liked them, you bought them.

What a concept.

that was never the case for PC games, only for console games and they still do it now

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E05.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_snapshot_00.50.36_[2019.05.13_22.41.41 (1920x1080, 330K)

Yeah, the GOOD 10%.

yeah because the internet 20 years ago took fucking 3 days to download an mp3 file.

Same. You can even do the same thing today!

is there an easy way to use the workshop mods on a pirated version? I know some downloaders but doing it manually is a pain.

Yes, buy the game

that has no bearing on pc game rental services being extremely rare and not popular, people didn't do it because even with slow speeds file sharing was rampant and anyone who knew anything about computers just shared burned copies of discs and floppies with all their friends, where it was much less common with consoles

Mechiniod ship crashed landed right next to my base and my panther almost died

If you even remotely like this kind of game, yes. The only game that does this genre better is Dwarf Fortress and it lacks a proper GUI. That makes it much more difficult to get into.
If you don't know if you enjoy this kind of game buy Prison Architect on sale. If you even kind of like that game, you'll love Rimworld.

stop being poor lol

Only with lewd mods. Problem is that I've got so much outdated shit and no way to clean the install since half of it is bullshit workshop content and it keeps popping back up when I reinstall. You're gonna want the ATF and LL shit, though.

Attached: yuri school bus.png (1920x1080, 890K)

>rpgfag
>not willing to upgrade their pc processor for 900 dollars to limit hardware limitations

If you guys want to gift me copy I won't say no, otherwise fuckoff

>lewd mods
tell me more user

why do people build multiple layered sandbag walls? does each layer increase the chance to miss?

I FUCKING TOLD YOU IN THE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN POST WHERE TO GET THEM YOU FUCKING VELCRO USING SUBHUMAN PRIMATE NIGGERMAN GODDAMN STOP ASKING ME WHEN I POST A SCREENSHOT WHERE THE FUCK THE MODS COME FROM OH MY LORD /cruise

Attached: lose10pietygain10prestige.png (662x592, 566K)

you can unsubscribe all your mods with one click, steam will delete them all for you.
This, I know they exist just want to find them

i always dealt with infestations by just having wide hallways. when you have room to maneuver and kite them, its not a problem to wipe out bugs. just roll you team back by two people or halves and let them cover each other while falling back

>build a base in mountain
>keep all the rooms except bedrooms at comfy -20 degrees
>illuminate every corner of the base
There, 90% of infestations eliminated.

>Where do you find lewd mods of literally any game
Is there really any other site for these kinds of mods beside the obvious one. That said, atf has the loli version of RJW, the one and only lewd mod you always want.

I've been building everything out of marble blocks but it's so fucking slow. Is it supposed to be this slow?

Also any tips to improve my base?

Attached: RimWorldWin64_2019-05-13_23-56-12.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

I think he was asking for your mod list...

>tfw waiting for everything to be patched for combat extended

What's your steam?

I pirated it, loved it and bought it.

This. Rimworld is just a shallow DF clone with more intuitive menus. Its for people to retarded and lazy to spend a couple hours learning the menus and controls.

Building skill matters a lot.
It looks functional, but boring as fuck. Check some bases for inspiration if you care about that, if not it doesn't matter.

Guys wait what if.....DF and Rimworld are both good games?

kmzero

ultimately, yes. the mods add an absolute shit-ton of extra ways to play.

i want details nigga tell me how they change the game.

Have you played them both, say +5h?
Like, is that your opinion or are you just saying shit?

They are very different in what they try to, even if their basic premise is similar.
I have played df for 50h, and fuck it's so boring after you get the UI down.
Nothing happens, everything runs on it's own.
Just mining shit and waiting next caravan toi dump shit on.

Rimworld actually keep you invested in shit, because it's not trying to simulate world you'll never give a fuck about, it focuses on the game being fun.

Attached: 22499864_221115435092770_8914143428153966592_n.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

you're insane, there can only be a single good game, everything else is shit

literally impossible bro trust me I'm a doctor

F U C K O F F

>game with manlets
>a good game
You really had me going there user!

Mod list is borked because I haven't played this shit heap of a game in ages.
>scenario I posted has forced gay and rapist traits
What else do you want to know? Last time I played this game, I had a gang of lesbian teenagers traveling around the planet raping settlements into submission.
>get raided
>tomboy schoolgirl captures a few of them
>brainy schoolgirl severs their arms and legs
>other schoolgirls sit on the captives faces until they die
That's all there is to it, rimworld is a shitty game. Play dwarf fortress if you want a gud gayme.

i realize i'm a few hours late, but i'd say add some turrets out by the sand bags and wouldn't hurt to have one or two between the mortors and base wall for when you get the drop pod raids. put sand bags around them two to protect them. also build some shelves for those store rooms. looks stupid as shit with stuff laying all over the floor.

df is shit too, though

Why wasn't this hardcoded into the game?

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-161636_Chrome.jpg (720x428, 143K)

because tynan is a hack
thank god for mods

dev is a lazy nigger, what else is new.
modders did a better job than him.

are there lewd mods in dwarf fortress?

>lewding up literall manlets
Ewy ew ew user

>restricted to using only one core
what did he mean by this

Attached: lovevideyogaymes.jpg (833x1200, 411K)

just following in daddy dorf's footsteps

you could turn the dev mode on and give your people inspiration: work to make them construct like 20% faster

ill lewd anything up.

He acknowledges it, even better.