Anyone else rewatch all the Meet The Team videos every once in a while? They're so full of character and great dialogue...

Anyone else rewatch all the Meet The Team videos every once in a while? They're so full of character and great dialogue. Take this line from Meet The Scout, for example:

>"Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother... I do my part in creating a white ethnostate by personally acting towards the systematic extermination of all Demomen. Yes, that's right, they are inferior both as a race and as a class and have no place in this world. I see it as a personal honor to cut down every filthy stinking Demo I see, as they grin from ear to ear upon sighting a ripe young sentry nest or unguarded choke point. They will invade and defile our lands no longer, and may God have me run inattentively into a minisentry's sightline on this very day if I'm wrong."

Classic and timeless, the only way to describe it.

Attached: jeremy_raimi.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

It just makes me depressed now knowing how Valve is too fucking lazy to do anything with this goddamn game. The cancelled adult swim show pisses me of, the comic hiatus pisses me off, the inability for valve to release even the most basic balance changes after a year pisses me off.

Attached: 1554073037234.gif (200x200, 448K)

Yeah but Scout doesn't have much room to talk, being a Mick.
Only Engineer and Sniper are actually white.

>manlet
>a*ssie
>white

Even the shit they put all their resources into like he Index manages to be dissapointing
Valve in and of itself is one of the biggest missed opportunities in gaming history

To be fair this is what happens on Valve Time.

Only the Anglo-Brythonic man is white, and being a good-ol'-boy and a Kiwi, respectively, they are white.

>The cancelled adult swim show
What?

>kiwi
Epic try but comics aren't canon

There was supposed to be a tie in between The Venture Bros and TF2. Never happened because Volvo couldn't stick to adult swim's requirements and they decided to cancel it

>the canceled adult swim show
Source? I never heard about this and the only hits I got on google were about commercials and a robot chicken hat.

Valve are the game developer version of that kid that was really smart but never applied themselves because they were too lazy.
It's a shame we'll probably never get any more shorts like the meet the videos or any new games. It's easier for them to just do nothing and rake in the steam bux.

There was supposed to be a real TF2 cartoon, but Valve took too long on making the pilot and it was way longer than what AS wanted, so they cut Valve off.

Fuck Valve

Attached: IMG_20190505_124324688~2.jpg (2749x2961, 1.26M)

Yeah I was about to correct myself, don't know why I thought it was going to be tied in to Venture Bros. Still sucks, a tf2 show would've been neat as shit

>americans
>white
sure thing, pablo guillermo sanchez

Attached: medic.png (270x333, 131K)

Yeah, it really would have been kino.
>krauts
>white

I wish they would've tried something different than Adult Swim for the cartoon

The network wasn't even remotely the problem, the problem was the "contractually needing to meet an extremely strict schedule" thing

>scout's name being jeremy isn't canon
fuck u

Basically, adult swim greenlit an actual tf2 cartoon (sfm). Everything was set to happen. But then valve were their usual lazy selves. They missed every single deadline adultswim set. Refused to stick to the 30 min time per episode.
It got to the point adultswim realized this was not going to work since valve's workschedule is erratic to say the least and cancelled.
The Expiration Date short is the pilot that valve made.

Expiration date is actually a cut down version, the full cut was around 30 minutes before they refined it and recycled it onto an update that largely used recycled models and community content. It's pretty funny how obscenely low-effort L&W and Gun Mettle were despite being some of the largest updates of the last decade.

Expiration date was great, and seeing how well Scout and Spy worked together, it would have been great

fuck Valve and Gaben, this is because the policy they have in the workplace of "work on whatever you like" right?

Pretty much. It's nice to have creative freedom, but what ends up happening is output grinds to a halt and the only thing anyone wants to work on is the newest shiniest thing.
It's why so many things in tf2 are introduced and then just forgotten; mvm, crates with codes to narrow what you get, etc. Because people just float in, drop something, then never come back.

Miss Pauling also mentions Sniper being from New Zealand in an in game contract.