2019....I am forgotten

>2019....I am forgotten

Attached: kh3.jpg (1920x1080, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZqozUGzbCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

outclassed by DMC5 and sekiro in almost every way imaginable

kino hearts 3 is the best-selling game of 2019. stay seething, though.

Attached: 1480028048537.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

May have sold well, but doesn't stop it from being a lackluster experience.

People waited a decade for something that lacked staple features from previous games, and felt rushed.

yes and yet FFXV sold a lot of copies despite your attempted shitpost, sales does not equate to quality you fucking moron

ffxv also lost $33 million and got tabata fired. it didn't sell enough copies to avoid being a massive flop.

>FFXV
>the highly anticipated instalment in the FF series
>loses 33 million and gets the director fired
>even the DLC gets shitcanned
pretty sure KH won't have its DLC shitcanned because while it can be argued it was a lackluster experience, it wasn't so bad that it cost the company millions and got its director fired

As if!

>2 threads sucking XV's dick and 1 thread shitting on KH3

okay, Barry is spamming and bad evading, like usual

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1030, 182K)

>People waited a decade
Why are secondaries so retarded?

Apparently not

Why are shills so obtuse? You know he meant numbered console entry, why be such a shit about it?

Easily goty and never forgotten

playing critical mode. its fun but it feels off. like the game was not made for critical mode in mind.

>lost money
literal brainlet, it doesn't matter, that just means that it was mismanaged, it still sold a fuck ton of copies, the point stands

this franchise is shit and deserves to be forgotten. still baffles me how people are actually interested in this retarded game. the story, characters, and gameplay are all a mess and the entire idea of Kingdom Hearts is just fucking stupid.

>I am forgotten
More like I am inevitable

Attached: soraforsmash.png (1047x720, 1.13M)

DMC5 and Sekiro aren't even in the same genre as KH3

It’s a great game but continue to seethe

Why would you ever compare any of those 3 games to each other? Is your head bleeding?

Attached: feth.png (539x468, 146K)

My game of the year and I'm not a huge KH fan, but that game was just constant fun and stimulation. Just an absolute blast to play through.

Such a good game, I loved it the whole way through

Attached: SoraRikuMarriage.jpg (787x866, 311K)

>Faggot still buttblasted over KH3 being a massive success

Lmao

Who else here /criticalmode/
>getting bombed by the Tangled boss
>oneshot by trash mobs
>rectally wrecked by PotC kamikaze heartless
>getting Norted by all 3 norts at the same time

Attached: 1554218215573.jpg (1200x803, 197K)

>getting Norted by all 3 norts at the same time
soon. got any advice?

Good fucking riddance.

Attached: GUD.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>got any advice?
git gud
there is no advice, you will die. You've made it this far, though, just put up with the game lying to you multiple times and you'll get it

>See XV dicksucking thread
>Leave
>Come back
>See this
It really is the same shit with you isn't it

Attached: 1548296532418s.jpg (1125x1611, 737K)

same way Bazztek ignores any criticism of FFXV and telling everyone they are bad because they don't like the shitty combat
KH is a spectacular dumpster fire that was at least fun, FFXV doesn't even have that honor, its just a dumpster fire

I feel the opposite, like the game was made with Critical Mode in mind. Entire mechanics like eating and counters are actually relevant, and I've actually had to learn the moveset of each enemy type.

KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=QZqozUGzbCE

But we have threads every day about KH3; even if it is 2FMfaggots seething that people enjoy 3.

Is 3 Norts harder than Armored Xehanort? Playing through Proud I thought that was the hardest plot fight, critical makes crowd control much harder though.