What’s the most affordable gaming platform?

What’s the most affordable gaming platform?

Attached: delta.jpg (1416x1792, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin
snopes.com/fact-check/delta-unions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminds me of this

Attached: BhY-hSUCcAABryg.png (599x803, 599K)

amazon fires are pretty cheap fellow consumer drone.

Crossword book

retropie unironically, also fuck union dues, it took me over a year to get those niggers to stop taking dues from my check. had to basically threaten to sue them

Thinly veiled politics cancer. Roll instead.

Attached: 1476379896242.jpg (1500x5368, 1.73M)

is that fucking real? I can't believe it

I don't even like unions (mainly because they feel like thinly veiled cults these days) but that's still some disgusting brainwashing.

Also that's gonna depend on what you mean. It costs fuckall to set up emulators on a stick you plug into your TV but if you want modern games then probably a PS4. Maybe PC in the long run if you'll just pirate everything.

I could buy a PS5 and one game for what I would be paying a union.

Attached: 1518482141544.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Of course, Delta is one of the biggest union breaking companies in existence.

fuck it

>bware da

British "english"

bbc.com/pidgin

Read a couple articles, have a laff.

>unironically supporting over-worked Japanese engineers and their parasitic management and the crumbs they pass on to Chinese slaves
YIKES
I haven't bought a console or a single game in 15 years. Fuck the video game industry and fuck Sony.

Apparently yes
snopes.com/fact-check/delta-unions/

There's no real reason to dislike unions unless you're a big corporation like Delta.
I guess you could argue that it drives up wages which means that the price of the products might be higher, but for video games, passion projects and happy devs seem to produces better games. I'm thinking of the indie scene and the 90's-early 00's games that feel like they were made by devs who love what they do.

Ok good version, it's 94 or bust

Gimme

Unions genuinely don't help anyone. If that argument they made about videogame consoles seems weak and short minded remember its made only for the short minded morons dumb enough to join a union.

I got a broken ps4 for 50 and just had to rebend the pins

>let foreigners into your country
>dont make them integrate
>their culture and language mannerisms consume your own

watashi wa shokku desu. reminder, cultures dont coexist, they clash, compete, and then one eliminates the other.

Why are Americans Unionphobes?

Give me a loli

Attached: 1557508110972.png (858x1200, 1.25M)

OH BOY ANOTHER 500 REPLY THREAD OF PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT INANE GARBAGE THAT ISN'T VIDEO GAMES
I WISH WE HAD A BOARD FOR POLITICAL CONTENT BUT SADLY WE DONT

the absolute state of americans

unions give you benefits that those not in a union don't get. at least i my country. maybe not in the states.

But I want children.
I must continue my line. The Lewis name must live on.

that's good advice though unlike OP, giving a kid you didn't want a loveless childhood is the worst thing you can do
Only get kids when you're ready bros

>t.

Attached: 918.jpg (576x566, 34K)

I wish fags like you would get banned for being a fag fag

Attached: tenor.gif (498x266, 2.9M)

They are the most limiting factor towards company growth. The mental gymnastics that argues otherwise is laughable.

Rolling for a qt 3.14

Right-wing corporate propaganda that the average worker has been brainwashed to believe in order to take adavantage of them harder. You would not fucking believe the insane anti-union "training videos" that a bunch of places make you sit through. In some places, Wal-Mart especially, they're downright cartoonish.

no user, that's bad advice, /pol/ told me that I NEED to want kids, especially if I'm white and that I should get them anyways even if my and my family's life will be hell because of it

Please no hamster shit.

Childmind

Half of /pol/ has an anti-white roastie asian women fetish.

Wtf that's even worse. Fuck

There’s no reason to dislike unions for actual jobs like a flight attendant sure, but for cushy fruitcake jobs there is. They make sure you can’t have guest voice actors or really anything other than hiring the shitty f tier union actors who aren’t much better than doing the voices yourself, because the unions need to make sure their members can afford 12 cheap whores and not just 10

There's a reason to dislike public unions. Because they encourage corruption
The unions pay off the politicians. The politicians give the union raises, and the tax payer loses because he's paying more for teachers so the teachers union can pay off politicians

gib loli

rollllling

Americans have no class consciousness whatsoever and all imagine themselves as future bosses/millionaires, which leads to them licking the boot under which they are being crushed.

That's in bad taste, but not a bad advice. Get children when you're ready.

pls 24
i want that cute boy!

Attached: 1557595806269m.jpg (724x1024, 63K)

Goddamn those greedy overpaid teachers and nurses, am I right?

tbf, this is aimed at gamers, who shouldn't be having kids.

I don't hate unions in concept I hate them in execution because they rarely if ever feel like they're trying to help themselves as much as they feel like they're trying to drag everyone else down
protip if you have ever unironically called someone a scab you're a piece of shit

THEY'RE GODDAMN GOMMIES

This thread is not video games. If you want to talk about politics then go to Unionization is NOT video games in the slightest.

Not what he was saying stupid corrupt politician

seems like it is basically "if you dont join a union we're going to fuck you raw until you do join one" so one makes you work a fuck ton and the other you still gotta work more to pay union bills

Because they’ve been utterly cucked over the past half century and currently only exist to take a slice of your pay. If they weren’t castrated I’d have more sympathy but...

Americans are uberindividualists. Any sort of collective effort is highly frowned upon.

I know right. Back in my high school we still had kids at a 3rd grade reading level in 12th grade. Fuckers don't deserve anything for just passing them on to the real world like that

Attached: 1557761903136.jpg (1500x5239, 2.08M)

It's time

Look at the richest people and tell me where you object to this process
Jeff Bezos creates company, starts by selling books out of his garage, he's raised by a single Mom, puts out a service people use and allows hundreds of thousands if not millions of people to have jobs that wouldn't otherwise exist
>People like it, it becomes popular
>Goes public, groups like Pensions, banks, private citizens, all want a piece of Amazon, there's a limited supply of stocks so they drive up the price and let all kinds of people get a little piece of something they consider to have a big future.
>Since Bezos owned the company he created, his shares are valuable and he is the richest man on Earth
The previous richest man, Bill Gates, only reached that point by making billions more in value. Through standardizing operating systems globally, he allowed Japanese developers to sell software to Americans, for Germans to collaborate with Italy and South Korea, and this standardization allowed many businesses to become more productive, and survive where they otherwise would have died.
So there's a spillover effect, people are buying Microsoft because they can get more done with it than without, so for bill gates to make a billion, that's only because his product made tens of billions of value for other people.
When I bought an iPhone who was being exploited?

Attached: 1551675940673.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Right, I've only recently heard about the American voice acting union and that's really something else. As far as I understand it, every voice actor needs to either be part of the union or not in the union, you can't mix, right?
I don't know how the situation is looking right now, but I'm sure it'll clear up eventually. If game developers/publishers didn't like it, they'd only pick non-unionized people, I'm sure.

I don't know what countries have public unions, but that just seems like the government deciding wages for everyone.
We only have private unions here in Sweden, and it works great as far as I know.

Unironically yes.

Attached: Cato-tot-cost-scores-Coulson-Sept-2012-sm.gif (620x476, 59K)

rollin'

union is fucking great. i got to cockslap my company for acting stupid and get free money in the process. god bless teamsters USA

>There's a reason to dislike public unions. Because they encourage corruption
That's not fucking corporations and lobbying groups like fucking AIPAC, Exxon Mobil, the entire fucking medical industry and AT&T/Verizon. God fucking damn it, I'm so pissed off that no one is focusing these fucking lobbying groups and how influential they are in fucking us over and over and over yet continue to focus on on lower priorities. I don't care if this is bait or unironic, the fact that so many spout anti-union shit while ignoring the bigger problem that is the lobbying systems shows how we're all fucked.

Fuck you user, you absolute retard of a man.

>Americans have no class consciousness whatsoever and all imagine themselves as future bosses/millionaires, which leads to them licking the boot under which they are being crushed.

This. The American government has done a great job with their neoliberal propaganda. They honestly believe that the country was built on magic dirt that can accommodate anyone. It's why both sides support unrestricted immigration

Fuck politics

Attached: image.png (631x800, 638K)

Cute and funny

>YOU could be the next Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos! That's why you should oppose any form of unionization and counter the reemergence of the labor movement
t.

Attached: 2f26036a8a34be8982926550fd0088ae.jpg (649x1000, 211K)

>seems like it is basically "if you dont join a union we're going to fuck you raw until you do join one"
if you get fucked as an employee it's because of your employer, not the union. if you want the benefits the union has managed to secure, then you join the union. most leaps employees have taken in my country has pretty much been due to unions. sometimes you get the benefits anyway if they become law (worker's rights etc) or if the employer chooses to do it. some of the benefits aren't even with your job, but insurance etc.
then again, i don't know how unions operate in the states, maybe it's all the mafia or something.

here for the shitposting

I didn't say that at all.
It's like you didn't even read my post.
>So there's a spillover effect, people are buying Microsoft because they can get more done with it than without, so for bill gates to make a billion, that's only because his product made tens of billions of value for other people.

>most boring persona girl
great who wants to trade post numbers

rolling for a cute and funny girl

>When I bought an iPhone who was being exploited?
The African laborers digging up the precious metals required to the creation of your iPhone, as well as the underpaid Asian manufacturers responsible for your gizmos.

I'm '59, be glad.

The mafia saw a way to get a cut out of unions by protecting them against corporate retaliation. It's a shame it has such deep, historical ties with the labor movement, but better compromised unions than no unions at all, as far as I am concerned.

daily reminder that this union push is nothing more than an attempt to institutionalize leftist dogma in the games industry. nobody advocating for this actually cares about workers or the quality of games, just creating a tranny pipline into game dev.

The mental midgets on this board

Underpaid by what measure?
The industrialization turned farmers making 5$ a day into making money.
If they were being paid 51 bucks an hour apple would just build the phones in the US, and those Chinese workers would be living in poverty still.

Attached: share-world-population-in-extreme-poverty-absolute.png (1200x800, 105K)

Rollllll

Bill Gates was born to a rich fucking family and has the Bill Gates foundation to exploit Africa and it's resources. And considering how Jeff Bezos does not pay his taxes, exploit his workers and other shady shit going at Amazon, I don't think they are good examples.

>When I bought an iPhone who was being exploited?
You joking, right?