I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE IT'S SUMMER EVERYONE IS OUTSIDE HAVING FRIENDS, TALKING TO GIRLS...

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE IT'S SUMMER EVERYONE IS OUTSIDE HAVING FRIENDS, TALKING TO GIRLS, LIVING LIFE AND I'M SITTING HERE ALONE

I'M GOING TO CHANGE MY LIFE, I'M GOING TO QUIT VIDEOGAMES, HIT THE GYM AND LEARN TO BE SOCIAL
I CAN'T TAKE THIS LONELINESS ANYMORE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

GOODBYE Yea Forums, WE HAD FUN TIMES BUT I NEED TO CHANGE

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Good on you OP, have the goal always in sight.

Attached: 1530949451673.webm (460x460, 629K)

Girls destroy your soul and drain your wealth slowly.

Bladerunner 2049 was better than the original. i watched them back to back with almost no prior knowledge, and the first wasnt that great. neither was the second, but i liked it more

The grass is always greener.

Greener than my dick cheese haha.

/thread

If you're hitting the gym, remember: 10x3. Increase weights when you feel that it's to easy. We're all gonna make it brahs

my gf just started a good job and will be making a lot of money in 5 years. she said she wants to give me financial security, since i grew up without it and she lived her whole life for free and i took care of her the last few years.
she is my soul

Attached: 1555436768054.jpg (576x768, 127K)

Take this trash to
Or just kill yourself.

>10x3
Only that a day?

5x5 if you want actual STR

I hope you and your gf are happy and stay together for a long time, user.

Dangerous to become so mentally dependent on her. Guarantee she'll get bored within 10 years and leave you. Unless you're extremeöy lucky and got a 1% woman.

wtf do these numbers even mean? serious question.

GOD
FUCKING
DAMMIT

Attached: 1546123887040.jpg (1024x474, 33K)

thanks, i'm waiting for the eventual horrivle collapse like says. i might actually be lucky, though, but chances are if she doesnt fuck it up at some point, i will.

Attached: 1550939981812.jpg (1440x1080, 226K)

three sets of ten reps on the exercise of choice

Just that a day?
Seems a bit too little.

Sets x Reps

i just want to completly destroy my sex drive and the need of love and attention
its all pointless to me
i just wanna be left alone forever

Attached: 1555724060806.jpg (400x400, 28K)

30 pullups a day is more than I reckon most grown males are able to do
Now apply that to other muscle groups with appropriate added weight if necessary

It's easy at the beginning but makes more sense when you start adding on more weight.

>Not being able to be outside, having friends, talking to girls and being social AND play vidya.
It's good that you have set a goal for yourself but it's not that difficult to have a social life and play plenty of vidya.

Attached: 1494639403726.jpg (561x478, 22K)

Man, even my lazy ass has a gf and friends. Ain’t that hard playa.

>not going out with your friends during the day and playing games with them at night, or vice versa
The problem is you, not the games