Water Temple > Dodongo's Cavern > Fire Temple > Deku Tree > Forest Temple > Jabu Jabu > Spirit Temple > Ganon's Castle...

Water Temple > Dodongo's Cavern > Fire Temple > Deku Tree > Forest Temple > Jabu Jabu > Spirit Temple > Ganon's Castle >>>>>>> Shadow Temple

Attached: 765366-the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-nintendo-64-screenshot.png (320x240, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fWb2TwRDHSY
youtu.be/0FLQ_h_LaqA
youtube.com/watch?v=huN376F3QTg
youtu.be/GbYWbFHC-B8
youtube.com/watch?v=LMGzHTn5Aa4
tiermaker.com/create/ocarina-of-time-dungeons-54640
youtube.com/watch?v=f43zzZLMBsY
youtube.com/watch?v=QVxeBNoQQtk
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/4/45/Water_Temple_Map.png/revision/latest?cb=20090806012701
files.catbox.moe/lsb620.mp3
files.catbox.moe/1hvxa6.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>water temple
>the only one where you can use a key out of order and softlock the game
>and hardlock it if you accidentally save
>best

Isn't that just in MQ?

Both false.

Shadow Temple is based though. Shit list.

Water temple is not that great. Constantly having to go back to the menu to swap iron boots, playing zelda's lullaby a million times, morpha sucking, and backstracking being really annoying due to having to change water level three times to cycle through the rooms all made it pretty unfun.
>this retard

forest temple is the best dungeon, the only bad thing about it is that the music sucks balls

water temple is a bleeding anus,the ocarina gimmick literally wasting your time was the worst

what the fuck are you talking about
youtu.be/fWb2TwRDHSY

>young Link dungeons that high
What's it like being a retard?
Forest Temple > Water Temple > Fire Temple > Spirit Temple > Shadow Temple > Dodongo's Cavern > Jabu Jabu > Deku Tree > Ganon's Castle

We're being autistic about temple ratings now?

Attached: 1433824389887.jpg (306x273, 29K)

There's a version of this where they remixed his voice to the temple song and I cannot find it anywhere reeeee

>not wanting to argue about even the most menial elements of a game

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 134K)

ALL OF HYRULE'S WATER PASSES BENEATH MY ASS AND BALLS

>press forward
>Link puts his right foot first

Literally unplayable

The hylian who made these must have made a killing selling them to everyone all over hyrule

Attached: WoodTorch1.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

youtu.be/0FLQ_h_LaqA
Was it this one?

No, they put his EH REHS to this
youtube.com/watch?v=huN376F3QTg

ehh rrrehhh

There’s a room that requires a key to get into and rewards two keys. Since you can fuck with the water levels you can sequence break and softlock yourself because Miyamoto didn’t test his game. But strategyguidebabbys wouldn’t know this.

Nice reverse list, user

Yeah I thought it might be that one
Surprisingly easy to find just by typing "EH REH forest temple theme"
youtu.be/GbYWbFHC-B8

that's false, there's a key inside the room, you just suck at playing games so you start making up false info about your inadequacy

post proof

Is this the "that guy who you invited over once and never spoke too again cuz he exposed himself as irredeemably idiotic" thread?

Spirit Temple > Fire Temple > Forest Temple > Jabu Jabu Belly > Dodongo Cavern > Water Temple > Deku Tree > Shadow Temple

explain further,what room is this and what sequence break you mean?

ignore him, it's a claim some shitlers made that was debunked proving that they're casual shitlers.

That's probably the ultimate Casual Filter.

water temple is not the best, but nowhere near as bad as people say, it's in the upper half for me

it does have the best music out of all temples in OoT however
youtube.com/watch?v=LMGzHTn5Aa4

Here a Tier maker I made for that thread.
tiermaker.com/create/ocarina-of-time-dungeons-54640

How the fuck is Jabu better than Shadow?

Attached: Screenshot_1229.png (662x422, 311K)

This music is only good if you're just listening to it. If you're trying find something its annoying.

Did ehrehfag made this too?
youtube.com/watch?v=f43zzZLMBsY

>Shadow Temple that low
>Forgetting the Well and Ice Cavern

Attached: 1711660_1.jpg (630x630, 34K)

Forest Temple >

Spirit Temple > Forest Temple > Shadow Temple > Fire Temple > Ganon's Castle > Water Temple > Jabu Jabu > Deku Tree > Dodongo's Cavern

Stone Tower > Snowhead > Woodfall > literal shit > Great Bay

Tower of the Gods > Wind Temple > Earth Temple > Ganon's Tower > Forbidden Woods > Dragon Roost Cavern

Snowpeak Ruins > Arbiter's Grounds > City in the Sky > Temple of Time > Palace of Twilight > Hyrule Castle > Goron Mines > Lakebed Temple > Forest Temple

Skyward Sword is too trash for me to finish and BotW doesn't have any dungeons

Attached: DzSa649UcAAv6qA.jpg (1199x470, 121K)

Well was definitely the worst, but Ice Cavern was ok though.

Spirit temple > *power gap* *another power gap* the other dungeons.

>shadow temple worst temple
plebian confirmed

Spirit temple > Ganon > Jabu Jabu > Dodongo > Deku Tree > shadow temple > Fire temple > Water Temple > Actual dog shit >>>>>>>> Forest temple
God I fucking hate the forest temple.

Attached: ee2.png (428x339, 87K)

Arbiter's Ground > City in the Sky > Snowpeak Ruins > Goron Mines > Temple of Time > Lakebed Temple >>>>>>>>> Palace of Twilight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hyrule Castle >>>>>>>>>> literal shit >>>>>>>>>>> Forest Temple

Attached: 39B6A977-55DC-4166-A18E-CC67D01EC8EC.png (1020x437, 293K)

Gerudo training grounds are that high for you? Surprising.

Deku Tree has to be near the bottom because of all the constant unskippable navi interrruptions with the slow scrolling text.

Palace of Twilight and Hyrule Castle get bonus points from me for atmosphere.

Compared to how it is in other games, I fucking love how it's completely deserted and you get this playing

youtube.com/watch?v=QVxeBNoQQtk

Attached: 1483126940462.jpg (592x584, 480K)

Number 6 and 16 if memory serves
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/4/45/Water_Temple_Map.png/revision/latest?cb=20090806012701

Maybe nostalgia, but loved it.

>Forest temple and Shadow temple that low
>Water temple and dodongo's #1 and #2

Attached: 1456872110022.jpg (900x900, 109K)

it's not possible, the only way you could think you are softlocked is if you open the first door leading to shadow link before you have the longshot, but there is a hidden key under the main tower meant to prevent that from softlocking you

Breath of the Wild
Trials of the Sword > Hyrule Castle > Vah Nabooris > Yiga Clan Fortress> The Divine Trial > Vah Medow > Vah Ruta > Vah Rudania

When there are only 2 keys left (not including boss key) you need to use one to get the longshot to get the last key. But when you get this key you can use it on the Dark Link room or on an empty room, if you accidentally used it on the empty room you’re now unable to face Dark Link to get the longshot and get the last key.

How about they just make it so you can’t fuck yourself over in the first place instead of spawning new keys hidden in areas you’ve been 100 times already?

Wrong, you can keep that key because the door unlocks itself. You never have to use it and the dungeon can be completed with no issue.

>REEEEEE STOP REFUTING ME

are you talking about masterquest?

Why do you brainlets keep posting this myth. Are you just incapable of solving puzzles in games for children?

Keep licking the boot, nintendie.

Spirit Temple>Forest Temple>Deku Tree>Water Temple>Fire Temple>Dodongo's Cavern>Shadow Temple>Inside Jabu Jabu>Ganon's Castle

That is the only version where you can 'miss' a key, so yes. Vanilla Water Temple does not have that issue, if you can call it that. That faggot is just too stupid and lazy to use his head to navigate the area.

mweep... mweep... mweep... mweep...

Just because you didnt know about the key under the tower, does not mean it's fanboyish to point it out.

You just didnt explore well.

I hated Water Temple when that game was new. Spirit Temple was my personal favorite then, although Shadow Temple has become one of my favorites since then.

Water temple is much better on the 3DS because you can bind the boots to the quick item bar.

Why is MQ so shit bros?
I feel like all the dungeons are mega truncated

The king actually had them placed after he enacted the No Blacks Act of the second Era of Hyrule.

Attached: Thekingsmokes.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

????
More like brainlets don't know how to play and restart the game
Lmao get rekt

You can't hardlock in the water temple. Stop regurgitating false information.

MQ is at its best when the game is being a straight up asshole to you like in the fire and spirit temples

And there it is. The cum-curdling contrarisn abandons his argument entirely and lashes back with the best
>n-no you
he can muster.

Source on pic?

I remember some retard telling me you couldn't finish this puzzle without fire arrows and could lock the game. It was then that I realized there really are low IQ morons that manage to keep breathing.

files.catbox.moe/lsb620.mp3
files.catbox.moe/1hvxa6.mp3

Attached: strange funkish forest feel.png (764x718, 118K)

No idea which ytp it came from.
sorry

Bait thread.