Let's end this debate once and for good

let's end this debate once and for good

2 > 3 > 1

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

2 > 1 > 3 for me

3>2>1

1 had the best map design
2 had the best formula
3 had the best gimmicks

231 i agree

1 had ugly graphics 2 had too many recycled environment assets now 3 had great variety AND the relics for maximum replay value and best music and level themes

3>2>1

based and jetpackpillled

Spyro is such a fucking chore to play through. I've always liked Crash more

->0>Lift off

Attached: Lift-off_of_the_Foton-M3_spacecraft_onboard_a_Soyuz-U_rocket_node_full_image_2.jpg (465x700, 24K)

The vehicle stages in 3 are actually fun except the underwater levels which are kinda bad and the plane levels which are fucking horrible

fpbp

This is the objective truth, thread should have ended here. This is also true for the Spyro trilogy, too.

Attached: 1511452123600.png (540x400, 169K)

It's also true for sly

I only ever remember myself playing the first one, and I think a bit of the third.

Attached: Uby9R0C.jpg (649x719, 33K)

4>3>nitro kart>kart>2>1>5>7>ttr>crash bash>6

Original: 3 > 1 > 2
N-Sane: 1 > 3 > 2

3 has the most fun mechanics to play with. Most gimmicky levels too but eh, the spin glide and bazooka are worth the tradeoff. 1 has the best level design despite awful QOL choices on the original release that were fixed in N-Sane. 2 has the best death routes and straight up the worst bosses, but is otherwise a solid platformer that I simply like a little less than the other 2.

1 > 3 > 2

3>1>WoC>3

2>1>WoC>3

i'm dumb

1 was the best.

3 > 1 > 2

Relics were the shit. Crash 2 feels like the weakest once you know all the secrets.

Ultimately best post out of all first posts

Originals
1 < 2 < 3
N.Sane
1 = 3 < 2

I like them all.

I also like wrath of vortex but not as much as the OG3. Just needed better boss fights. And no oversized submarine levels. That shit was gay.

1 = 2 = 3

They're just the same game but with more levels

Non fucked hitboxes > shit on pillboxes.

FUCK the N.Sane Trilogy, and FUCK achievements!

Crash is alot more adult. Spyro has a lot of gizmos and gimmicks to keep blowing children's minds, but Crash is just a test of pure technical platforming skill.
An adult not on drugs will prefer crash every time

Let's not argue which children's platformer is more adult.

Consider this, Crash Bandicoot fucking sucks, it’s easy and so brain dead simple I don’t understand how anyone could enjoy it

Only thing I'll consider is that you take black cocks up your bussy

Agreed. But CTR is the best game overall

3 > 1 > 2

the first spyro game isnt, its actually fun and original

And the third one is complete shit

2 > CTR > 1 > CNK > Twinsanity > 3 > CoTT > WoC > CTTR > MoM

Came here to post this

I’m playing through the first game on the N Sane trilogy and it is absolutely fucking goddamn infuriating. Are the remakes of 2 and 3 like this?

>An adult not on drugs will prefer crash every time

it depends

n.sane's first game is a bugged shitfest, the original is nowhere near as frustrating while still being as difficult, 2 and 3 remakes are better

3 > 1 > 2