Why is there so little homosexual representation in video games?

Why is there so little homosexual representation in video games?

Attached: 2E769EBC-4F1F-4504-AE03-64245914F126.png (653x669, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because homosexuals are a minority.

That doesn’t meant they have to rarely if not never be included.

why is every overwatch thread just bait? I think that's a big sign the game is pure shit

why does it matter there are gay characters unless there's some sort of romance mechanic? Like what does it add to their character outside stereotypes that do more to harm the image of homosexuals?

nobody likes faggots

>shooting game with unique characters
>feel the need to include that one of the characters likes dicks in his ass in his off time
why?

Attached: 152746264920472.jpg (341x354, 35K)

How would you feel if there were only gay characters in media and you had no straight representation whatsoever.

>game about shooting people
>a fact about a character taking it up the ass making a difference
who do western devs feel so obligated to tell us that we're shooting gays?

objectively speaking, being gay makes you more unique as a whole

I wouldn't give a shit because I'm not playing a game to be represented.

because it's a mental illness and nobody fucking wants to get it shoved in their face

>something literally anyone can do at any time
>unique

>most shooters represent white men as enemies
>white mens representation is to be shot
what did they mean by this?

>it's a mental illness
It’s not.

Because it has nothing to do with the gameplay.

Attached: 3QKFrim.gif (500x277, 947K)

Because the majority of "gamers" are heterosexuals who are so insecure about their sexuality that they throw a hissy fit whenever there's a character that's gay
>character's homosexuality is an important story element of that character
>"WAAAAH stop shoving muh gays in my throat!!"
>character's homosexuality is just mentioned once in an obscure lore section, never even mentioned ingame
>"Well um if it doesn't matter then why include it?? At least make it important or it's just pandering!"

Every fucking time.

Attached: 1554288092464.jpg (1024x885, 40K)

Sexual preferences aren´t relevant in a videogame.
Is DVA an hentai enthusiastic? Does Mercy like Insect bestiality? Has Symmetra a bukkake fetish?
They didn´t tell us and it´s as relevant for OW as Soldier being gay (more tbf).

Videogames arent for representation, faggot.

Attached: 1555877145393.png (2792x4368, 3.07M)

>comparing degenerate fetishes with sexual orientation
Top retard

Attached: 1434048674989.png (640x640, 297K)

I don't get what you're saying. There's plenty, as far as I can see. It's cool to see a gay character in games with romance options and all, but it's not essential. Doomguy could be gay and none of us would be any the wiser, because his orientation doesn't matter to Doom's story. Soldier 76 being gay came up in passing conversation, which is kinda nice but also not essential, so his relationship with Vincent was treated like just another thing. Overall I don't get why people say there are too few homosexual characters in games when I feel like there is just enough.

We as gay men are a minority, and thats ok.

Attached: pride.png (1280x720, 302K)

Why would I want a gay character outside of, say, a dating simulator?
t.a homo

cause nobody made a game about you yet faggot

Attached: 1529786136251.png (338x325, 34K)

WE HAD THIS EXACT SAME SHIT YESTERDAY, STOP SPAMMING

nobody wants to play as a fag

because sexual orientation is rarely the focus of gameplay, or even related to it
thats why some people, me included, dislike devs shoehorning those type of things into games; people that are gay o bi or whatever rarely go telling everybody what they enjoy fucking

Bend over, faggot

Depends, what's the gameplay like? If Dante were gay then would DMC5 be any fucking different?

are you new here or retarded

Are you an anime hunk? If not then I'm not interested

why are homosexual characters handled so much better in japanese games?

i'm hetero, but pic related makes me question my sexuality

Attached: 1550512160430 (1).jpg (320x822, 35K)

Probably be pissed off that every game was about getting shit on my dick rather than you know, anything else.
Sex/Sexuality has no place in video games.
Doomguy might be gay but you don't know because he never talks about where he wants his dick.
Jude from Tales of Xillia might be gay but you never know because where his dick wants to be has nothing to do with the game
Random character in Call of Duty could be gay but you'd never know because the game doesn't need to mention he's had a dick up his arse to still be a game.

Because there's already so much representation of it in Yea Forums. Balance, young padawan.

>Doomguy could be gay and none of us would be any the wiser, because his orientation doesn't matter to Doom's story.
You're literally answering your own fucking question you stupid nonce
If it mattered there were would probably be more gay characters. Thats why we only see them in movie games like The Last of Us as some shit attempt to be true to life.
Is a character being heterosexual being shoved in your face 24/7? Lets use your example. Is Doomguy running around with a hardon mumbling to himself about fucking some big tit women? No. Literally no one gives a fuck what the sexual orientation of character is, except you but people like you always feel the need to force identity politics in because
>UHHH muh diversity
I know you're probably baiting but there are actually people who unironically think like this and it just pisses me off.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
Fuck off, weeb.

It is, you can try to convince yourself otherwise but it's the truth

You're just perverted and probably experienced sexual abuse when you were a kid

But what if I want your big meaty straight cock in my throat?

I think you're the only one seething about anything, buddy. Taking bait threads like this too hard like the dick in your ass.

I'm not even a fag, and it's not about bait threads on Yea Forums, people use those arguments fucking everywhere. It fucking reeks of insecurity. Why even care?

What do developers stand to gain by normalizing obvious mental illness?

I mean they already pretend that women can be as strong as men so they just want to take it further. Normalizing any kind of bullshit seems to make them money

Homosexuality is not a mental illness. Gender dysphoria is.

>violence in games doesn't normalize it
>but gays in games do
Faggot

You tell us, you're the retard around here.

>violence most of the time is over the top and cartoony
>homosexuality is usually shown in a serious tone
>somehow they're interchangeable

Attached: 1557477752776.png (371x353, 148K)

I don't get why you're mad, I agree. I'm saying it doesn't and shouldn't matter, because Doom is about facing down the forces of hell, not Doomguy's sexuality. Overall Doomguy is here to be a badass demon slaying protagonist, and therefore his orientation DOES -NOT- matter, and SHOULD NOT matter.

It's the fags who are asking for representation, not school shooters.

>violence most of the time is over the top and cartoony
Dumb anime poster

Attached: 1428715074655.png (298x251, 150K)

So then why bother making his sexuality a point to bring up even in some outside media like a book?

Name one game where violence is taken seriously.

trannies fuck off

Postal 2

Seriously hilarious.

Spec Ops: The Line.

The general market can't handle it? Didn't soldier 76's usage rate go down since his sexuality was revealed

There are 80 homosexual dragons in spyro reignited and it's body positive to boot.

They got one for any type of gay.

Attached: big boi.webm (512x512, 971K)

For Honor

>most of the time
>being this retarded you can't even read

Attached: 1557490447310.jpg (824x720, 65K)

Well, if that book was about exploring Doomguy as a character outside of the context of the games, such as what his life was like beforehand, sure it could come up, but it also very well couldn't. Maybe Doomguy was an engineer before all this, or he was a sprinter which would explain why he's so damn fast. In the same way the author could choose to give him a husband or wife depending on what they feel is the most interesting or appropriate based on the rest of the character they had made.

Again, all of this doesn't matter in the context of the game Doom, however it would be kinda cool to know the deep lore on Doomguy and how he manages to get through all this. If his motivation is to get back to a loved one, awesome. It could also very well be that he wants to get back to his chocolate factory on pluto.

>hurr it doesnt for violence count cuz i say so xd
Anime posters need to neck themselves

Because no one *actually* likes these freaks

Because it's not necessary. I'm gay and I get that it might get tiring seeing so many straight MC, but straight is the norm so it's understandable. If there's a gay MC from time to time it's very much welcome for the sake of variety but that's it. I like characters for what they are, not for what their sexual orientation is.
And I definitely don't care that a rando character from a game where you can play like 20 different characters is gay because it doesn't matter for the game.

Attached: 1556772607560.png (579x663, 149K)

Why do fags need to feel validated by video games when 10/10 times any “representation” is forced brownie points? That just makes it worse.

The Last of Us

Yeah, but to be honest I forgot he's gay.

>Why is there so little homosexual representation in video games?

The mental illness is that you think anyone cares what you do in privacy. Fuck off and get that shit out of video games.

If they wanted a gay character he would be gay from release date, since they announced it 2 years later it's an obvious pandering / virtue signaling move nobody appreciates.

Are you a time walker? I would argue that gays are over-represented in games and media at this point. Despite being only 3% of the population, gays appear in basically every modern game where you have the option of romancing someone. It's only relevant when sexuality is part of the gameplay, instead of just arbitrarily making someone gay or straight (like Soldier 76, for example).

76 is closeted before

Not everyone lays out their sexuality at the very start

because they all should be ignored and eradicated.

>Replying with a Family Guy clip

Attached: yikes.png (429x384, 225K)

I mean considering how easy it is to be inclusive it would be stupid to have 20-30 potential partners for straight relationships and only 1 for gay when it's trivially easy to balance it out in games.

>>Replying with a Family Guy clip

Why do we need to fill out a diversity quota in fiction?

If homosexuals are a minority population then you wouldn't need to have many homosexual relationship choices.

The point is that they refused to present him as gay from the start because they knew people would't like it. They waited 2 years for players to grow on the character and then used him to force homosexual propaganda, every Solider fan who liked the character previously now had to make the decision to accept him as a Fag or stop playing or move on to another character.
It's a shitty move

because

muh representation

Attached: D5kziHgWsAYall7.png (1200x1200, 811K)

Minority or not if your only relationship option in a game was chubby brunette with glasses but it wasn't much effort to make busty redhead amazon, big booty ebony, cute dresses short blonde, etc wouldn't you prefer the variety? Gay people want variety and like different shit too.

>tfw gay
>laugh at all these game companies and their incel fans shoot each in the foot for your validation

Attached: 1505594779468.jpg (985x1200, 1010K)

Well, it doesn't make much sense business-wise.

for me its nestor

Why not? Relationships in most games aren't much effort compared to the rest of the game. Some animations, a little dialogue, variety. Not to mention it's generally easy to use bi characters that can date men or women, so relationship options for women can easily be converted to gay.

why is sexuality outside of dating sims important in vidya?

As a gay, the ideal “gay representation” to me is characters like Link, Cloud Strife, Noctis, etc. None of those characters are explicitly gay, and their heterosexuality is never fully spelled out. They are attractive males, and are put into suggestive situations (ideally both heterosexual and homosexual), but their masculinity is never compromised.

Soldier 76 would have been this if they hadn’t spelled out what his sexuality was: a character who, through the ambiguity of his backstory you can develop your own headcannon. With these characters their masculinity, abilities, personality, and attractiveness stand out and are the important factors, rather than their sexuality, which should be incedental.

Anyway, less “gay representation” please, and more characters like Doom Slayer.

Well on top of the extra work of creating more characters, you'd be making those business decisions primarily for a small number of potential consumers.

Cause any game that wants a human story but doesn't cover one of if not the biggest motivation of humanity is probably written by an idiot.

Something something lore

Attached: Spray_Widowmaker_Wedding2.png (284x441, 72K)

Sexual orientations can be degenerate

Gays are 3% of population. It's natural to include them in 3% of games.

Implying being gay isn’t the ultimate degeneracy

That's being a tranny though

Based and chaospilled

If you thought it was bad you wouldn't do it.

This. Being gay should only ever be inferred, never explicitly stated. When you explicitly identify your character as gay, you are pandering, and any supposed depth that character might have is removed in favor of being known as "the gay guy".

No being white is

True, that's why white people took over the world. Abandoning honor was the key to long term success.

widowmaker
>got brainwashed by talon and killed her husband
>fucked in the ass

see the difference here?

Cute nips

Thats not accurate, that means 100% of games should have 3% of their characters be gay.

I don't really care as long as it's not forced or shoved into your face. I prefer them as comedic relief chars

Attached: boss.webm (480x480, 2.92M)

It could have easily been written as her killing her sister or her best friend. Didn't need to know her sexuality

>Link, Cloud, Noctis
So you want Japanese twinks

They do, remember that one guy in the background? He's gay, he just wasn't relevant to the story.

Just have it be the mc and 80% through the game have him go home for a gratuitous sex scene with his boyfriend, but make it sexy enough that even the straight guys can't help but get turned on.

wouldnt be much of a widowmaker if she didnt kill someones husband, more shocking if it was her own

DADDY

every soldir in any army is a potential widow maker

what happened to lore?

is this the boss of the leather club?

If not for those things in his crotch I would get a boner desu

Shit I was trying to be objective but you found me out. I wouldn’t really count Link and Cloud as Japanese though. The most attractive person I’ve ever met was a blond haired, blue eyed, golden tanned, swim team twink. Frankly I want a character like that in a western videogame, but the west is probably too cucked to ever make a Luke Skywalker again.

I’ll be real, I want that blond haired, blue eyed, golden tan, Christian swim team twink to get an aryan girlfriend ... for no other reason than it’s the hottest shit in the fucking world. Literal golden people who enlighten the world. But fuck white people apparently. Fuck ever having anything that feels good in media ever again.

I think that's the point. If someone is going to complain about knowing a characters sexuality then they should care about all the character. What should be the main argument to 76 is that it feels poorly written in so far

>Buthurt mods delete anything slightly political they disagree with
>Don't delete this more political thread that was posted yesterday and then again today cause it conforms with their bias

Attached: 1552618491958.gif (205x192, 3K)

Golden haired guys are gay as fuck though.

>Why is there so little homosexual representation in video games?
Homosexuals aren't exactly a key ingredient to anything. You can't say the same about heterosexuals because the whole species is about heterosexuality.

We're in a weird limbo where homosexual rights are coming along in most semi-civilised countries, but the writing of homosexual characters is usually badly handled to two extremes: rolling up a bunch of offensive stereotypes about gay people into a character, or making a character with good intentions but still having their defining character trait and centre of their personality be "I'm gay".

For example, Ash in Bare Knuckle 3. Kind of hilarious, fun to play as, but still ridiculous. Contrast with that trans character in Andromeda - the one who tells you in their first proper conversation with you that they're trans, as if trans people have a tendency to do that.

An example of a good gay character is Arcade Gannon from Fallout New Vegas. He's gay, it's part of his personality, it's relevant in the story and mechanics, you can even flirt (and sleep, I think?) with him if you like - but it's not his central character trait, it's a part of his personality, like real-life gay people.

Stupid thing is that the latter type of character of the two described is made in earnest and good faith, so when it falls flat as you'd expect you get extreme reactions from the devs.

tl;dr - shitty writers can't write faggots for shit, so either they try harder and become exceptions or they give up, usually pulling a fit either way.

Attached: 1466284403439.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

because homosexuality is a sin and only degenerates accept it

The problem is the industry has thousands of shitty writers and like 10 good ones.

stop posting this every day of this god damn year.
nobody, but nobody enjoys this topic at all.
also, since you like Overwatch so much discuss this on /lgbt/ instead because this always involves fetishes and politics.
yes, being gay or anything else the word LGBTQFJGJDFJSFNSFJ stands for means that you guys try to manifest your pleasures or mental problems into a natural thing which they obviously aren't.
now fuck off and go have sex with your gay lover who happens to be a crossdressing and ticking time-bomb.

yes it is

This too, though a bunch of monkeys in a room with proper editing could probably come up with a better straight character than a gay character, so the best of the former will be better than the best of the latter, even if they're both shit.

>no mention of him ever being gay
>often hinted at in the past of having a canon straight relationship with an overwatch member
>Is just suddenly gay out of nowhere one day

The problem with homosexuality vs. heterosexuality is they are not equal. I say this a someone who’s done a lot of gay shit. Heterosexuality is inherently safer for your physiology. I’m not talking about diseases because roasties are disgusting whores, but just like ... mechanically speaking, the primary heterosexual sex act is safer. The anus is a sensitive organ that can be easily damaged with rough sex ... and frankly a man is naturally designed to fuck ... so a man can’t let loose in somebody’s anus like they would in a vagina. If you truly fuck, your bottom is gonna end up with anal fissures. You have to cuck yourself during the sex act and slow down/use massive amounts of lube, and your partner isn’t even going to enjoy it really unless you can hit the nerves that are attached to his penis. So this, I think, is the primary problem. Heterosexuals inherently know that homosexual sex is just plain more physically risky, so they cringe and pucker their buttholes at homosexual representation because homos forcing themselves into any situation implies that homos are here to fuck. That’s just the underlying reality of it. Homosexuality, the literal physical sex acts, are complicated and uncomfortable unless great pains are taken to practice it safely, and for those reasons people don’t like homosexual representation and reee about it more than heterosexual representation. I’m not making a moral judgment, I’m not saying homosexuality is wrong, but I’d be willing to wager that for the heterosexual person, the ideal male homosexual representation in a videogame would be two males who are in a relationship with each other, who are mature in their behavior and who command respect because of their good character, who keep their homosexuality in their bedroom, and who the player can’t romance: basically the “subconscious threat” of intrusions into the anus by testosterone filled people is self contained.

So...fewer boring gays, more gay duke nukems?

exactly. which is why the need to breed with golden haired women and make golden haired babies. we need more of their gentle beauty and gayness in the world ;-;

reminder to all posters that you have answered this question ages ago already, you do not need to associate yourself with blizzard products any longer

Hard to tell if the checkmarks and the gays want more games that actually just let you romance gay or if they just want more games to obnoxiously remind you of how much a character craves for cock.

Outside of romanceable companion options what the fuck else could being gay actually change about a game, especially in multiplayershit? You get queerstreaks instead of killstreaks? You gotta take hormones throughout the match? Doesn't sound unique or interesting, it's just not necessary.

Ah shit, I forgot about this. Third type: slapping the label on for brownie points. Appeals to the simple minded, offends practically everyone else who cares for different reasons.

The best gays are the gays you don't instantly know that they are gay from your first interactions with them. With that said, any number of unconfirmed video game characters could be gay. If I wanted to play a game that focused on a characters sexuality, I'd play one of my H games.

You Unlocked A New Ability: Prolapse Grappling Hook

there's a lot of simple minded

I must be a really simple faggot or something. I don't need actual gay characters in a game, I just want male characters who look good and that match my tastes. Nothing else about them really matters.

I don't care. I don't play a game for any representation, I play it for fun, something games were made for to begin with.

So how does it add more fun to a game if someone is gay, bi or trans in any way?
Representation is fine as long as you don't make it a focus which you are trying to do. Or do you really need a gay character in every game so you can have fun with it?

The question was never about why they are equal or not. this was the question and widowmaker is a great example of why you should know. It added character to her

Lets be real. Overwatch is a shit game to begin with.

the problem is that most gays in video games act extremely forced, even the ones who are revealed to be gay later.
it's important for them to make the gay characters behave with all the different tastes and flavors of regular people instead of making them insufferable and a turn-off.

Don't we all? Looks and personality are the important part

>Made 76 gay to knock out competition for Mercy so they can ship Gengi with her cause Gengi is a self insert

Agreed but my statement is more about every game in general. Just because a character is gay it won't add anymore entertainment value to it.

There seems to be this modern push in most media that says you NEED to have characters you can identify with or relate to. Personally, I don't really get it.

Im assuming you´re a graduated psychologist or something.

this. who gives a fuck if a character is actually gay or not? if they're hot enough or well-designed enough there will be fanart of them either way.

Attached: 1549247467610.jpg (1311x2048, 302K)

Eh, a character being gay can add entertainment value, or gay situations can add entertainment value, but they have to be entertainingly written.
Cloud and Link cross dressing was a pretty gay situation, and that was entertaining. Having like a straight (clear/truthful) talking gay friend/party member in an rpg might be entertaining.

I do for projection purposes.

the sad truth is that a game like ... say FFXV, would never get made at such a high budget, or sell, if Noctis was confirmed gay. For economic reasons he needed to have the pretense of being straight so heteros wouldn’t be scared off, and so women could have him be gay/straight for whatever their headcannon is. Making a game with an explicitly gay protagonist seems to be economic suicide, because it pretty much would only appeal to gays.

That's Kai Greene friend.

Someone being gay and someone crossdressing is not the same.
One is a sexuality while the other one is a straight up degeneracy.

Also if you have a character that is gay like Soldier 76 you wouldn't even know that he is gay without that one comic or an official wiki entry. Yet I think a character that mentions it the same way the comic did is probably the best way to pull it off. Washing over it. No need to make it a focus of the character.

Characters in my opinion that make a big deal or have the need to scream out or show that they are gay all the time are just as obnoxious as the real people who do that shit so I would like to avoid that.

>the sad truth is that a game like ... say FFXV, would never get made at such a high budget, or sell, if Noctis was confirmed gay.
Do you have any actual evidence to support this?

both cross dressing and homosexuality are degenerate though

Because its gay

Name a single AAA game with a gay male main character who was confirmed gay before the game’s release.

All in due time.

Genuinely asking what’s degenerate about two men living each other.

I use degenerate jokingly; it’s not a moral pronouncement. Being gay is not inherently wrong, but heterosexuality is, when practiced properly, literally GENERATIVE. It generates new human beings, which reinvigorates society and keeps the human species going. Homosexuality doesn’t generate new life, hence “degenerative”, but that doesn’t mean homoesexuals can’t contribute to society, and overcome their “degeneracy” by being economically/artistically/culturally generative, etc.
Take it lightly friend.

You say this like all heterosexuals reproduce, and like gays can’t. Gays not only can reproduce, albeit with more work than their straight counterparts, but they can also adopt and convert abandoned children into contributing members of society.

You’re not taking my dick lightly enough

>can be a parent no problem
>can't bear a child or create one without the counterpart of own sex
at least think in a more logical way you buffoon.

how alot of gay friends, they are degenerates
They have absolutly no self control sexually.
Most have had HUNDREDS of partners and dont see any issue with it. It's really sick.

What is your point?

Being gay is for fags.

Attached: 1403151822922.png (275x200, 39K)

IIRC it's technically agenerative, with a tendency in the wild for homosexual partners to help with child-rearing to the point of adoption.

>being gay makes you more unique as a whole
>getting AIDS and anal prolapse makes me unique!

I saw a really cute twink come into my work and I had to come to terms with the fact I would fuck him. always been disgusted by like bara and most homo shit. but maybe it's more complicated

I don't play overwatch

>aggressively market videogames towards young boys
>get surprised when you betray them, the ones who built and supported the industry
this is retarded

Because nobody fucking cares. i don't need "representation in video games". if i want to embrace my faggotry i'll go jerk off to a video of some dude getting dicked.

Attached: gay64.png (775x594, 265K)

>"being gay makes you more unique as a whole"
>literally describing a special snowflake

Attached: Stop.jpg (667x773, 81K)

Well cant argue with that logic.

Attached: A9AC0B06-7FD9-4CE8-A0F8-07C2A15E6A46.jpg (772x1000, 152K)

this gif is a lie

I agree with u. being gay shouldnt be important enough to mention, mentioning it is homophobic.
either make the character kinda fruity maybe people will infer, or just make them normal and no ones the wiser. but dont explicitly call them gay

Fpbp

>including others is "betraying"
When everyone makes fun of gamers for being manchildren and continues to ignore them this is why

>mentioning that a character is gay is homophobic
this thread is entertaining as fuck

>Every fucking time.
I don't think every time, but I've certainly seen more of this sort of crybaby behavior. Ironically, these will be the same people that are butthurt and whine about SJW's. They're no different. People are just soft nowadays both who hold far right and far left views.

Literally a fag bait. Last time I checked faggots were angry that blizzard made a character gay without any context or reason. Making it sound like homosexuality is a trait that can be changed at any time like a clothing or hair color.

Attached: 1553468767401.png (760x839, 760K)

Basing your life around retarded shit like "i-i have to keep the species going!!!" Is autistic. No, Cody the suburban white monster-drinking shut-in, your impact on the progress of humanity is nonexistent, literally no one would notice if you had a hundred kids or died tomorrow. You are not the chosen one.

No only retards cared about it in anyway cause it's fucking Overwatch. Only retards play that garbage.

I’m actually gay.

Imagine spending so much time writing a response without realizing you are literally agreeing with the other poster

there's also an impact on your family, if you're an only child your parents will never have grandchildren if you're homo. but i dont really give a fuck so

Yea, people would notice if you had a hundred kids too...

Because representation is not that important.

I hear it’s not gay if you don’t make eye contact when your fucking a dude.

to be gay is to hide from God's light, unless you are a cute twink and you sleep with a priest, then gods blessings upon you for such charitable work

Attached: 1556916405274.jpg (828x1024, 110K)

>religion
>no proof
>caring
why?

>no proof
look at the quality of life of a virtuous christian vs the quality of life of a godless heathen.

okay, you took too much estrogen into your body and started to feel, rather than think.
got it. you want me to spoonfeed you.
guess what? no. my point is obvious. just reread my post.
this (You) is only for pity not for feeding your thirst for imaginary shitpost points (but you're dead serious).

not an argument unironically

Even one faggot is too much.
Sage and hide. And don't fucking complain about /pol/-tier posts if you make garbage threads like this.

>omg why aren't they catering to my hedonistic lifestyle choices ;_;
>inb4 faggotry isn't a choice
If you say so you're literally denying yourself your free will.

I cant imagine most gays care about sexuality over the appearance of the character. If they actually wanted the gay audience they'd release hot skins for Reinhardt.

So does eating shit, which makes you the most unique individual in the universe.

they are catering to someone else while ignoring their main fanbase, what else would you call it?

>they'd release hot skins for Reinhardt
>they'd
They already have.

Attached: uprising.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

The absolute state of christfags

>push penis into a man's hairy poop hole
>wow I'm so unique you guys

Attached: 1555169731433.jpg (300x296, 18K)

If your character is gay and they have to shove it in your face without it fitting the character and just being inserted in like OP then it's literately there for pandering

Before Tracer was announced as gay there were a bunch of LGBT screechers being loud as they usually are
It started picking up again about a year later and Blizzard decided to pander to them

If your character is only there to show that gay people exist then it's a terrible excuse to add them, Blizzard could have easily made a effeminate gay dude and it would have fit, but they probably think that kind of gay representation is "stereotypical" so all they do is put it on the most bread and butter person they can, thus doing nothing but causing controversy
Bravo

Attached: 3454.png (1000x666, 331K)

>put it on the most bread and butter person they can

>old angry man with assault rifle and explosives

sweety you're right

Because homosexuals are disgusting.

Attached: 1557593138067.jpg (750x561, 65K)

it's disgusting my fucking god

How can a man fuck another man? What's wrong with pussy?

Being unique isn't inherently good if your uniqueness is something negative.

Op is a fag

because nobody takes homosexuals seriously

It’s ugly. Women are ugly and stupid.

Gays are like 10% of the world population, so that is why.

Hey namefag, imagine you loving a food somebody else hates, but ingrained in your very genetics. That wasn't so hard, now was it?

seething faggots

fuck off queer

Make me.

Look in the mirror you'll see why

I have sex unlike you :)

because you ain't the center of the world and only yourself care about such stupid and meaningless shit and you are a minority

GET OUT RESETERA FAGGOT AND DONT COME BACK

imagine being a mentally ill faggot who goes septic after shoving shit in their asshole their entire life

These arguments are always funny because both sides keep asking the other why they care. Going on this, you could say that the introduction of doing this stuff started these arguments of why care. So no, homos should not be represented in video games. There was no problems before.

Never met a gay person who wasn't completely off their rocker in my life. I socialized with them the same as anyone regardless, but yeah every single gay "friend" I can remember in my life was crazy and needed help