Perfect games don’t exis-

>Perfect games don’t exis-

Attached: 463A3460-C4AB-4A76-B787-DDB4BA251B86.jpg (800x685, 176K)

make the DMC5 review already Empty

t.

Yeah they do.

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-214301_PPSSPP.jpg (1280x720, 429K)

>slow menu crawling
>slow spell casting
>doesn't explain its own mechanics well
>some obtuse mechanics like Phantom Points
Aside from that, it's great. It also has the best door opening noises.

This. I dropped vagrant story like an hour in.

It's also a prelude game to a cancelled series, and even at that, it's got half the content cut. Apparently SE really hated the director.

I actually rather enjoyed the sluggishness of it except for storage management. That shit was awful when you tried to drop a bunch of items off.

It could've been pretty damn perfect if there had been a quick way to switch weapons.

It's my favorite game ever , jumping into menu every enemy type you meet was the only bad thing for me personally , wish we'd get a sequel with set switching on the fly

Somewhat agree, there is something really relaxing about this game, Partly because of the rhythm you need to chain attacks. It puts you in a peaceful state of mind where you are neither stressed, nor too focused.

It's far from perfect, although I consider it a flawed masterpiece.

boring as fuck

Lol

One of the few games I'd consider the visual and audio design to carry otherwise nightmarishly convoluted gameplay systems
Crimson pain, Raging ache, Crimson pain, Raging ache, Crimson pain, Raging ache, Crimson pain, Raging ache,

>Piss easy
>Hardly any mechanic actually works
>Absurdly unbalanced, which makes it incredibly broken and braindead, like all Matsuno's games
>Literal Sokoban puzzles out of nowhere, with another useless mechanic that does nothing because why the fuck not, you can just cheese them with Fairy wings either way
>Half of the game it was supposed to be with many plotlines that go nowhere
>Massive amount of recycled content
>Extremely linear progression where the game literally gives you hard counters before bosses
>Supremely clunky combat
Great sound direction and incredible graphics don't save a shitty game.

Attached: 1534361908601.jpg (1042x678, 61K)

>overly complicated weapon crafting/fusing system

Nah dude, still a good game but that shit makes me never want to replay it

Just memorize this simple chart, dude.

Attached: VSchartWepn.jpg (2403x1719, 786K)

Still one of my favourite ps1 games. I still remember the hidden boss from newgame+ taking ages to die

You just have to combine blade 1 with blade 2 to get blade 3. Sometimes blade 2 with blade 2. Everything else is just random. It's really not that difficult.

desu it's intentionally like King's Field or Souls where it doesn't explain itself. The spell casting and block puzzles are its real cardinal sins.

wtf is this hair tho

>where it doesn't explain itself
It does explain itself, there is an extensive manual in the game. It just overemphasizes leveling up stats against enemy types when the right attack type (piercing, slashing, blunt) is more important, which leads to players starting to do 0 damage.

>Literal Sokoban puzzles out of nowhere
Why zoomers hate enviromental puzzles so much? Even when discussing harmless games like old pokemon underages hate them for "muh HM puzzles". What kind of game you played in your life to consider puzzles out of place in an adventure/RPG game?

>tfw didn't understand the story

I'm such a brainlet

Armored Core 1 would be a perfect game in my eyes had it not been for the L2+R2 camera turning..shit was annoying but I got used to it.