VTMB thread

VTMB thread

Which non-B1 clan should get in, anons

Attached: hey_there_by_sia_chan_dbhvcry-pre.jpg (1042x767, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orebtvnsretjvneokqmefoiunm.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/docs/VTMBL2_CLANVIDS_TREMERE_WEB.mp4
youtu.be/kSFtnVGSY00?t=129
youtube.com/watch?v=JSqVbywt9kw
youtube.com/watch?v=aUDvdBGbCwY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM
youtube.com/watch?v=vJDwOK8Ke7Y
strawpoll.me/17984558
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Marcus_Vitel
vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade_–_Bloodlines/Console
youtube.com/watch?v=rrmsJhf89MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never been so conflicted about a game. I've wanted a sequel for so long, yet literally everything Paradox has hinted at suggests that everything good about the original is being removed and that this will be a godawful travesty of Andromedian proportions.

But still, I hope.

Lasombra would be most adaptible, even with the new clan discipline format they're going for. Just wish they don't make obtenebration a discount/shadow version thaumaturgy

What are your problems with Bloodlines 2 so far?

>everything good about the original being removed
Such as? Bear in mind the original had nothing going for it beyond athmosphere, dialogue and story. Sure, some levels were pretty fun and disciplines were good, but there's literally no way the action/stealth and exploration can be any worse. It's impossible.

>tfw no triple-eyed vampire gf

Attached: 971bfea1b7e272c918a6b02df8737dce.jpg (702x1138, 100K)

Which clan is getting leaked tommorow evening?

Attached: andrei.png (678x592, 165K)

>all they're changing are the themes, lore and story, how could it go wrong?

Lasombra.

Attached: 2oo5owr.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

are you retarded?

what does this faggot mean? how can you NOT change the story? literally what

Nosferatu

Attached: 20190415191341_1.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

>we're getting either Malkavian or Nosferatu but not both
Why? Just why?

Attached: 58486a72849cf46a2a931338.png (900x900, 154K)

Because they're going to be easier to design as DLC.

Have you actually followed them at all? They've been saying how it's like the first game but better, I'm just worried it's all marketing talk

Would you rather have a handcrafted experience for both playthroughs, in order to emphasise what actually makes them unique, or some half-arsed rush job, like the original, where differences are superficial?

>original story: vampire thrust into a world of darkness, has to pick and choose allies and ultimately determine his own fate
>new story: anarchs are the good guys, and this WILL get political shitlord, fuck your freeform faction deciding, if you don't like it, put the book down fascist

>tomorrow
are you australian?

orebtvnsretjvneokqmefoiunm.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/docs/VTMBL2_CLANVIDS_TREMERE_WEB.mp4
Daily reminder to change the clan name into other clans to get an early preview on Tuesday night.

They literally can't fuck action or stealth. It was complete dumpster fire in the original.
Mitsoda said there's a character sheet. But with "better interface" than 1
They said no quest markers. You'll have to explore to get your quests. They said they want exploration, like deux ex and system shock.
Mitsoda mentioned a huge voice cast,a huge amount of characters. We'll have to see how good it is in that aspect

Yeah, I've seen them announcing that they're shitting all over the lore and storybuilding that the original fought so hard to be true to. IE. them making it "better."

I mean, like, who gives a fuck what caitiff or thin-blood even means, right? lol, who even plays these games for the plot, right?

hahaha, it's like you haven't actually played the original
or you haven't been following what the developers have been saying
or you're just a shitposter

really makes you think

This. Paradox doesn't pay us $0.20 a post just to let you disparage the game based purely on what they've said about it so far!

>I'm braindead, therefore you must be a shill

see

Yeah this time the game is made by a studio that knows how to do gameplay. If the RPG people in the team can come even close to Troika they have a masterpiece in their hands

>choose allies in B1
lol you were pretty much Lacroix's bitch for 90% of the game but okay

Attached: 1557349744519.gif (171x172, 962K)

please leak it here.

>if you dislike anything about the game, you're a shitposter
>but don't you DARE call me a shill for liking anything about the game
What is it with faggots and double-standards?

TREMEREBROS WE'RE COMING HOOOOOOOME

Attached: img-half-half-tremere-character.jpg (1436x1280, 177K)

I guess you only played it once. Shame, you missed out. You can side with the Anarchs from the get-go and be their double agent pretending to toady for LaCroix, and enter into a similar arrangement with Maximilian and the Camarilla. You can serve LaCroix willingly, or you can reject everyone and be forced unwillingly to participate. You electing to be LaCroix's bitch for 90% of the game was just one route.

>I mean, like, who gives a fuck what caitiff or thin-blood even means, right? lol, who even plays these games for the plot, right?
What do you mean?

>be their double agent pretending to toady for LaCroix
>you can reject everyone and be forced unwillingly to participate
so... his bitch for 90% of the game

You can just do it yourself faggot, why would you need to be spoon-fed? I'll post it regardless if someone doesn't beat me to it. So far it works for THINBLOOD, BRUJAH & TREMERE for obvious reasons, I'll keep spamming refresh button for Nosferatu/Malkavian/Ventrue/Toreador/Lasombra/Gangrel tomorrow on different tabs.

Attached: ISOLATED2.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>You will never be an all powerful, flesh-morphing vampire lord who shitposts on some roastie's podcast
Why even live?

are you dumb? your choices in the original literally don't matter until the very end. Yes, different dialogues are nice. But they're not choices. It's literally a railroaded rpg until the very end. They specifically said they want to have actual choices between different factions matter this time around

retard alert

I'm pretty content that we are going to get Tremere which is obvious anyway but still cautious on how will the game turn out. I just hope we get Tzimisce or Followers as DLC if it all turns out great.

Attached: 1478038875365.jpg (345x370, 34K)

Giovanni
I'm in the mood for gabagool.

If you're too fucking retarded to draw a distinction between playing someone and being their bitch, then sure. But if that's the case, maybe this isn't the game for you. Might I recommend some Bing Bing Wahoo?

>the story and journey don't matter
Why do people like you play RPGs at all? If you don't care what the NPCs say and just rapidly click through the dialogue, you're just left with the gameplay itself. And let's be honest, no one's playing Bloodlines for the gameplay.

Confirmed for having not even glanced at v5

Attached: brainlet.png (530x446, 122K)

>original game runs off Revised
>sequel runs off V5
Confirmed for not playing the TT. It's the equivalent of having Baldur's Gate 3 run in 4E lore.

>I have no argument and I must meme

Attached: 1549019776625.png (205x214, 101K)

they're not even adapting v5 one to one though. apart from some mechanics changes, (adapting disciplines to a video game format mainly, like the original), they're only broadly following the new metaplot

you're literally being his bitch by doing his bidding but okay. maybe take some ESL classes

In fairness, v5 is doing poorly because it's shit. It's probably the weakest selling point for Bloodlines 2.

unironic retard. no one said they were skipping dialogue. if they were, they wouldn't have picked up on the dialogue changes, retard
you're just so dumb, you got tricked by the game. it's railroaded.

I honestly can't tell if you're memeing or are actually that retarded.

>be Anarch
>infiltrate LaCroix at their behest
>trick him into trusting you and get closer to his goals
>ultimately betray him for the Anarchs, leaving him beat half to death on the floor of his penthouse to die in an explosion
>"lmao ur his bitch!"

this is what happens when you don't put any dots into wits

Fuck this high generation bullshit. Let me play as a Antidullevian!

Jesus Christ, are your parents siblings or something? The game doesn't have to change drastic paths for the story to change. It's an RPG, you play it for the story. For the satisfaction of being an Anarch working undercover for them to defeat LaCroix, or playing as LaCroix's main henchman, oppressing the Anarchs and doing his bidding. The game is the same, the story and NPC reactions are entirely different.

How have you gone through life this long and not understood how RPGs work?

But you still do the same quests until the final act. The first game was really railroaded no matter how you spin it

the story literally doesn't change a bit
that's the meaning of a railroaded rpg

"Railroaded" is code for "disregard my retarded opinion." Don't bother trying to explain story paths to people like that, if the gameplay, quests and entire design don't change with the story, they literally cannot discern the difference in various story paths.

Those fuckers who can grow shit out of their bones

there are no different story paths until the very end

So... no ghoul slaves in this sequel, huh

Attached: 599593-la_skyline_10007.jpg (1024x819, 311K)

Chocula

There are, but you're not equipped to understand them. When the NPCs react differently and do what they do for different reasons, the story is different. I know, the quests are the same, so you can't tell the difference. But trust me, depending on how you play and the choices you make, you can have very different stories with the same basic overstory and gameplay. They really do exist.

this has to be the most insuferrable pseudo-intellectual post I have ever read. Tell me, do you like Telltale Games? I bet you think the story paths in those are really impactful!

no assamites no buyssamites

Attached: assamite__vampire_the_masquerade__bloodlines__by_podushkinz_dcubq2h-pre.jpg (723x1105, 86K)

NO DANCE NO BUY

Ghouls will a hundred percent be in it, no way Hardsuit passes up being able to give their own angle on ghouls.

no Nosferatu no shopferatu

Attached: tumblr_pjp3lvpv8v1qzfxp8o1_500.png (500x330, 150K)

Yea, like theoriginal writer and composer returning. Literal flop waiting to happen.

time to abuse some more crack-I mean, vitae addicts

The fact that you think it was trying to be intellectual just confirms how fucking retarded you are.

LaCroix path
>work for the Prince of your own volition, believing his promises of advancement
>make enemies of the Anarchs, blow them off
>get granted a posh LA apartment
>Anarchs reluctantly and hatefully agree to truce to help later
>side with LaCroix, kill his enemies
>join in the spoils of opening the sarcophagus together

Anarch path
>disrespect the Prince, constantly have to be Dominated to do his bidding
>hang out with the Anarchs, have their respect
>live in dingy Santa Monica efficiency under the floorboards
>narc out Camarilla gargoyle to Anarchs
>Anarchs willingly offer aide when needed
>fight way through LaCroix's tower and through the Sheriff
>beat the shit out of LaCroix and leave him for dead

Yes, the quests are the same. But your experience playing them is entirely different. What's wrong with zoomers today that they need completely different games with every plot decision to be able to discern a difference in the story?

no tzimisce no purchasemisce

Attached: tzi.jpg (875x960, 124K)

Everyone keeps bitching about SJW, story, hurr durr muh Seattle but that isn't even an issue.

You wanna know what I fear the most? The fucking coding. What has Hardsuit made? Blacklight and that's it?

Who's to say they're even capable of coding and making art for a game of this scale? Will they nail the atmosphere? Will the gameplay feel good? Will the world feel good?

Story and music are in the bag but I absolutely doubt Hardsuit's ability to actually code a video game, especially one with such shoes to fill.

This. Like when Beamdog announced that original Baldur's Gate designers were working on the Enhanced Editions and Siege of Dragonspear, you knew it would be good. People don't change, and certainly their political views don't become more pronounced and involved in their creations.

Attached: Baldur Tranny.jpg (914x497, 91K)

maybe they're bad at action games and good at rpgs, you never know. we'll just have to wait and see

That discord trannies shill for free everyday should tell you enough about the state of the game.

jesus that pic

Attached: tzimisce__vampire_the_masquerade__bloodlines__by_podushkinz_dcubqdv-pre.png (704x1135, 316K)

Go dilate.

game absolutely ruined by 1 line of dialogue, better uninstall

>coding
Don't say that, you sound like an idiot. Any modern game dev can code. It's fucking UE4. Be more concerned with their game design choices and production efficiency. It's hardly a coding skills problem mate.

Just finished yesterday for the first time, amazing game
Everything after Chinatown was really bad, but i liked the ending. Made the lone wolf ending and opened the sarcophagus

Attached: 960.jpg (1280x1556, 452K)

Which line of dialogue? The inexplicable tranny telling you his lifestory? Or Minsc talking about GamerGate? Or where they mistakenly retcon the plot of BG2 by saying it was Irenicus talking in your dreams? Or are you talking about when they overhauled the NPC personalities for Safana, Jaheira, etc. so they'd be more progressive and less misogynistic? Or are you talking about the sudden inclusion of several gay and lesbian characters who are unavoidable?

Which 1 line of dialogue, so I know what we're talking about?

>he opened it
>the whole game it's literally, "don't open it"

The bullshit started in Hollywood

Because there had been games that allowed more freedom before, like the two Fallouts. VTMB was railroaded.

>he opened it

Attached: 1554364963679.gif (360x270, 2.47M)

>game offers you numerous ways to solve every quest
>multiple factions with corresponding dialogue
>multiple endings
>"o-other games give you more freedom so there's LITERALLY only one story in this one"

Christ, I hate this board and this generation.

holy fuck nigga why did you open it

I mean even skyrim had more faction choice to be honest

And yet every single time you alwats end up going to LaCroix for the exact same shit. Weird.

Don't worry my sweet vampire prince I opened the sarcophagus on my second playthrough because I was curious on what's really inside because of the vamp jew ending.

Is that the same voice actor for garret from the thief games?

I've never played Blacklight but from what I've heard and read it seemed to be competently coded

Again, I understand that for you, if the quests don't change, then the dialogue and story changing doesn't matter. Like I said, you're not equipped to understand what's being talked about.

I didn't want to open, i misunderstood the text on the final choice

it's the guy that did bertram tung

youtu.be/kSFtnVGSY00?t=129
Sounds more like Bertram's VA Bradley Baker.

yeah that was pretty bad and rushed desu
what clan did you play, user?

You are NOT to open this webm under any circumstances

Attached: dontopenthis.webm (1920x1040, 477K)

You character's motivations might change but at the end of the day you keep going back to LaCroix to receive the exact same quests until the final act. This is railroaded when you compare it to many other RPGs

Gangrel

>s-shut up, brainlet, SHUT UP. You're not a TRUE Intellectual lik me. YOU'RE NOT EQUIPPED. SHUT UP

Yea, I'd say quests changing would be a key feature in a game with meaningful choice. I disagree with your assessment that quests and story are two separate entities, that somehow one can change while the other doesn't. Their too close in concept to separate like that. If the story truly changes, quests should change and vise versa. That's not a zoomer thing, retard. I won't disagree with the fact that the dialogue changes though. If that's the extent of your rationale for your infatuation with VTMB go ahead and wank yourself all day long.

pretty boring

>accidental greentext

yy-y-y-y-y-you're j-j-just not equipped, upboat me reddit

>’trick’ him
>do everything he wanted you to anyway
>haha tricked i didnt really want to
Dumbass

>I have no argument and I must meme

Attached: 1478934384911.jpg (720x757, 51K)

Well, the only thing i knew was no malk or nosf at first play

yeah the faggots that keep saying that are wrong, it's superficial changes

>best clan
>boring

Attached: Dear Anon.jpg (454x445, 35K)

Good lad. Anybody telling you otherwise is a Malk.

>Well, the only thing i knew was no malk or nosf at first play
Which is a meme. Malk especially becomes even better when you get foreshadowing into the unknown. As for Nosferatu you don't even need to use the sewers provided you don't get face to face with NPCs. Well you use it to get around the city but that's it.

Attached: 20190511170155_1.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

>multy cultural anarchs are the good guy oppressed by a blond Nazi authoritarian with a black slave.

Yeah that new story sound like...o wait that's the first game.

>blond nazi authoritarian with a black slave
kek

does anybody actually still play this old turd?
gangrene, spose

Malks on 1st playthrough is the best possible VTMB experience.

LaCroix did NOTHING wrong

eh, some people were pissed that Metro Exodus was not enough of a corridor claustraphobic shooter it used to be.
Might be good, once you swallow the pill (not fooling around)

post yfw clan reveal wedsneday is Malkavian

Damn, malk would have been so nice and weird for a first play

>100 posts filled with retards arguing

i hope it's malks, fuck the nosferatu i don't want to miss all the cool level designs and spend 80% of my time in the fucking sewers

>You can serve LaCroix willingly, or you can reject everyone and be forced unwillingly to participate.
wow it's so diverse

n-n-n-n-no, y-y-you're just not equipped
upboat me on reddit

no matter what you do, you do what he wants.

yes, I'm aware. I'm making fun of the pseud faggot posting dumb shit.

i see, carry on then.

Attached: hah.png (300x484, 206K)

Its Toreador this week, but Malks in a fortnight

Attached: Malks CONFIRMED.png (2659x720, 2M)

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqVbywt9kw
youtube.com/watch?v=aUDvdBGbCwY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM
youtube.com/watch?v=vJDwOK8Ke7Y
which one's the best hub theme, anons

Attached: 1b071b0782023fac0b0243311e1e564f.jpg (600x844, 43K)

hehe xd more like fortnite xddd hehe
daily reminder

TOREADOR, MALKAVIAN, LASOMBRA

downtown 100%

>Brujah
Celerity and Potence
>Tremere
Thaumaturgy and Auspex
so what are Ventrue, Toreador, and Nosferatu/Malks getting

Attached: tumblr_o0vqm5XdxC1saubmco1_500.png (477x750, 162K)

ventrue are not getting in, they're reserving Dominate for Lasombra
Also Toreador will be Presence/Celerity. It's not Presence/Auspex because then they'd be totally unviable in combat, and the devs have stated they want either combat/combat(like with Brujah) or combat/utility(like with Tremere)

I've gotta wonder if it's just you spamming this everyday or if there's a few others with you. Lasombra is a dumb idea.

Santa Monica no competition.

How so? They even said there will be a "surprise" haha xddd

Isn't that basically what the guy is saying?

But he did

Ventrue - Dominate/Fortitude
Nosferatu - Obfuscate/Animalism
Toreador - Presence/Celerity or Auspex

Another user here who floated lasombra as an idea, specifically because it'd make sense for there to be some surprise if they're gonna release clans piecemeal like this. However, as someone pointed out a few threads ago, it could just be a marketing tactic - a way to turn the "oh what, only 5 clans?" reaction they'd get if they announced them all at once into discussion and theorycrafting.

If I had to bet, I'd say toreador/Ventrue/Nosferatu (nossie instead of malk because of the emphasis on the underground in the marketing), but I don't think it's impossible that we'll see ventrue get left to NPCs and Lasombra get put in as a PC option.

Toreador cannot be presence/auspex, because they'ved said in the stream they want clan disciplines to either follow combat/combat or combat/utility, never utility/utility

i unironically want Lasombra in

I don't really know how it goes in the pnp or how it went in requiem, I just hope it won't be reskinned thaumaturgy involving shadows instead of blood

So they would have no unique disciplines? It's pretty much confirmed they won't be playable at launch

Any explanation on why the Settites' serpentis got replaced by protean?

presence would be their unique discipline

>they want clan disciplines to either follow combat/combat or combat/utility, never utility/utility

Literally no one cares about them, no reason to make a unique discipline for a clan that's less liked than most bloodlines

celerity is combat you fool

downtown

Chinatown

TOREACHADS WW@

Celerity is as utility as presence or presence is as combat as celerity, both have combat applications.

Hollywood by a country mile.

not really, at least not in this game

Hollywood is the best one, always reminds me of the last decade.

wish they'd fucking reveal new clan already

Dread Gaze & Majesty have massive combat applications in V5, it's only natural for them to utilize similar powers in addition to Presence's additional dialogue options.

>teens - downtown
>early 20s - chinatown
>true adulthood - Hollywood
>Fight Club fags - SANTA MONICA!!!!

I can assume presence's main use will be to give NPCs the blood resonance you want

forgot picrelated

Attached: vtmb 132456441.png (859x726, 134K)

hollywood is so depressing, downtown has that cool city beat, i love it.

downtown is the shit - enjoyable to listen any time.

Is Caine a Bogdanoff?

it's also very, i hate to use the word, empowering (mix of mystery and trust in your powers to unravel it), which is exactly why it's favoured by teens the most.
they probably shoud get them for a silver screen adaptation

I'd say afterwards tbqh. Hollywood was great, though a lot of the quests for it are only available after you get to Chinatown

Hollywood there, but Downtown unused and the other Hollywood theme are GOAT

TELL ME ABOUT CAINE
WHY DOES HE DRIVE THE CAB?

>tfw this cunt thinks salubri deserve to exist

No mention of Presence being able to change blood resonance in V5 corebook. The way I see it you can spend a blood point to make a certain dialogue check easier by boosting one of your feats, or by decreasing the difficulty of a feat check. Like an NPC requiring 6 points into persuasion getting persuaded by 5 points + a blood point etc.
Time will tell soon. I'm more interested in whether dancing is going to be a thing in the sequel or not.

Attached: ISOLATED3.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>hollywood is so depressing
not without the reason, actually
>"Rik Schaffer wrote this to capture the worst depression of his life, a day after being released from jail"

based

NO DANCE NO BUY

I forgot Tremere had Auspex in the first game, since it was barely ever useful compared to Thaumaturgy. Seems like the new additions might make Auspex actually interesting. You'll be able to map out an area by projecting yourself. Feels like a good, mystic alternative to typical vampiric sneaking.

pretty good they're making all disciplines actually useful now

Thats no lasombra

I wish I could play Bloodlines 2 right now. I hate waiting for games to get released.

Attached: if die hard was about vampires.jpg (1200x550, 247K)

>get embraced as a nosferatu
>appearance stays the same
FUCK YOU CAINE I DIDN'T DESERVE THIS FACE

They're utilizing disciplines for environmental exploration this time, like using Potence to break a weak wall or chiropteran to glide. I can almost see using Auspex' Physic Projection for reading passwords to get in locked rooms and such in a similar fashion.

people embraced by nossies usually deserve every inch of it one way or another.

>Whores of Babylon
>gf material

I'm really glad. Potence and Auspex had really boring upgrades, literally just stat buffs. Now maybe all vampires will feel fun and unique to play.

>tfw Toreador with Malk bf

Attached: 1479429357309.png (402x428, 174K)

its first person only you cant dance

>tfw Brujah with Brujah bf

Attached: 1532351110929.jpg (789x1012, 162K)

>you can't dance
They really succeded to make the game immersive

Oh yeah, we're gonna have to wait for that FUCKING GAMEPLAY THEY HAVEN'T SHOWN YET
Jesus Christ, they spout shit about political correctness with Malks in interviews but no gameplay to be seen
If there's a red flag, that's it right here

Does she rein in his crazy

they're gonna show gameplay at e3. why do you think all the clan reveals are scheduled to be finished by then?

>tfw you couldn't suck nines' dick
i mean jesus christ what's the point

Channel the madness into art.

I'm surprised there isn't any 3D porn of him.

He's dressing way too fucking sloppy to be a lasombra.

No ventrue no cash 4 u

>tfw no Beckett bf

Attached: gangrel_by_justbast_d59ggjl.jpg (508x800, 195K)

>paying for this game
Unless they somehow make a GOAT contender you shouldn't be planning on that anyway.

Attached: smug4.jpg (864x833, 44K)

played Toreador, Malk, Nosferat with unofficial patch plus 10.3
where do i go from here? Camarilla edition mod, final nights? Will these mods work together?
Do they work with the patch installed?
Any other good mods that add content?

face it ventruefag
you're not getting in

Ventrue is getting in.
Toreador is getting in.
Lasombra is getting in for the sake of them wanting to change up a bit.

get ready to be BTFO ventrue deniers

Attached: Ventrue.webm (1920x1080, 2.34M)

Caine is a crazy bastard who hates everyone, especially his kids, and seeing them suffer in a never ending war against themselves is the only thing that brings his life joy because he refuses to be happy in any way that doesn't involve someone suffering, usually himself, and most of the time uses his magic vampire powers to be impossible to find while he gets his voyeur on.

Tzimisce or bust!

Attached: Andrei.jpg (892x896, 64K)

Meant for

god i want to nut a big fat load on his handsome face and $7000 suit

>Ventrue
Dominate and Fortitude duh

Having thinbloods choose their clan and restricting clans to two of their signature three disciplines is lore breaking and infuriating. And no, the extra discipline you choose from as a thinblood does not make up for it.

I'd rather have 2 interesting disciplines than 1 interesting and 2 boring ones like in the first game.

>lore breaking and infuriating
do you honestly care
I know I don't

choosing a clan isn't lore breaking whatsoever, but missing a 3rd discipline while makes sense gameplay-design wise it's lorebreaking.

Final Nights has the Camarilla edition shit built in I believe. CQM is cool but it takes a lot of risks with it's new content that gets hit or miss at times.

Only because he was a fucking incel failure.

see

Why does anyone like the Brujah anyway?

Attached: 50501357_1001820473355678_5179951003354495837_n.jpg (1077x1347, 111K)

This doesn't make any sense.
>dominate + fortitude = interesting
>auspex + thaumaturgy = interesting
>ayspex + thaumaturgy + dominate = 1 interesting + 2 boring
?????

Clan Quest if you want to try the remaining vanilla clans, make sure to get Camarilla Edition lite for it. Camarilla Edition as it is is a bugfest that should be avoided, instead use mods that include it such as Clan Quest and The Final Nights. I like The Final Nights 1.5 as it's the most polished mod out there but offers little in terms of new contest aside from new playable clans, Clan Quest offers a new hub and Sabbat questline.
Those mods all have unofficial patch installed, just make sure to install them on a clean installation. Stay the fuck away from Antitribu mod.

Attached: 20190501022514_1.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

Probably gonna be a bloodhunt to find the culprit behind the mass embrace that'll decide how you get to "choose" your clan, user, I don't think they'll just let you morph into another clan. The missing discipline sucks, yeah, but I'd rather a balanced game with useful-feeling disciplines than 100% lore adherence.

You really find it difficult to believe there are people here who care about lore and class fantasy?

Mods that aren't purely bug fixes is a mistake.

how is choosing a clan lore breaking when diablerie exists my dude

better put rudi in for that extra lore

Honestly when I play I only usually max 2 disciplines, so I don't mind the change too much. As a Venture I hardly used presence, Nosferatu I'm not leveling Animalism, and when I played Malk I didn't bother with dominate when I could just coast through with dementation and obfuscate.

sometimes you just want to punch people in the face, fuck politics

because thinbloods are still members of their clan, just watered down. when have there ever been examples of vamps changing clan through diablerie or any other method?

nobody likes brujah

Rudi was an intentionally over-the-top instance of pandering by devs who were facing accusations of leaning too far right - they've since mostly been fired. Go into the archives, I posted some shit about it a few threads ago already.

This. Sucks they were the first clan revealed

it was a joke user
I'm just saying, it's not that big of a deal. It's a video game, not a pnp. They have to change some things

They were cool once
>Majority follows their own path without giving a shit about either Sabbath or Camarilla
>Fuck shit up constantly for fun or to vent
>Talk shit get hit
But now they have been adopted by LARPing trannies who by chance made their shitty LGBTICUP fanfics canon.

It's in the lore that thinbloods and caitiff's who commit diablerie can become their victim's clan, iirc.

The new edition doesn't change that much. It's definitely fucked but could be worse off. Same themes are present so maybe you're just fucking retarded.

Thinbloods have 0 bane severity and carry literally none of their clan's characteristics, basically caitiff though not all thinbloods are caitiff. Get over the fact that the game is based on V5. You can still have clan weakness as a character weakness but that's an exception.

>Probably gonna be a bloodhunt to find the culprit behind the mass embrace that'll decide how you get to "choose" your clan
Would be much better than using diablerie to do it. But as far as the disciplines go, no one can convince me it's a good thing.

Probably Toreador. Mark my words only the boring vanilla clans will be playable. No Nosferatu and if Malkavians are in they will be heavily altered and indistinguishable from the other clans. Lasombra could be in but they're really just Ventrue with shadow magic.

>Would be much better than using diablerie to do it.

By that post I was implying you'd be tasked with finding and killing the vampire, and you'd diablerize them at the end (thereby choosing your clan).

The one on the right seems more fitting for Nosferatu.

Get ready for b-but it's an asylum!!! posts.

people think it's an asylum

Yeah looks more like a basement or sewers.

hahah wouldn't it be funny if the fifth clan was literally a clan no one has ever heard of and is only introduced for the first time in this game hahah... that wouldn't happen... right

I think that already happened with playable Thinbloods. They're their own "clan" now so to speak.

Probably a basement. Imagine them doing a turn-around and introducing Tzimisce with this. A man can dream.

Tzimisce aren't even playable in v5 so that is very unlikely.

Asylum

Attached: 1557438929463.png (1338x1276, 659K)

Now get ready for >windows in sewers posts.

Volkihar Clan, they specialize in blood magic and have a war form similar to the Gangrels.

Doesn't look like anything like an asylum.

>want to see Lasombra in the game
>but also worried about how much they could fuck it up

Attached: Gratiano.png (455x649, 433K)

How could they fuck Lasombra up? They're just edgy Ventrue with a unique clan discipline.

it doesn't look like either an asylum or sewer
it's just a shadowy warehouse

>Tzimisce aren't even playable in v5
The absolute state of Swedecucks. Why did they have to base the sequel on that shitty LARPfag version?
Why couldn't they just go with V20?

Attached: MAD.jpg (497x732, 54K)

By not giving Obtenebration/Oblivion the focus it requires.

because they wanted new mechanics/metaplot
look, it's not as if pradox won't push for a new version to fix v5

The sewers were hollywood

talk about overreacting.

Could be an abandoned prision turned to haven.
Suddenly every any lurk-ish clan fits.

>shadowy
Any clans who could you use that?

Chinatown i'd say, followed by Hollywood and then Santa Monica. Downtown comes last.

Cell door panels on the right. Window in the back, not underground (or barred). Cell has cracked mirror (malk). Massive cell doors on the left. Blood flood and and blood coming from the sink are either a plot point or Malk hallucination or both.

Attached: bloodlines2-malkavian.png (754x1065, 713K)

my dick casts a shadow but I don't see anyone obtenebrating my dick

>Furries
>Best clan

>you
>not a trick ass biznatch

It's actually Ravnos methuselahs using Chimersity to create a blood wave illusion so Ravnos confirmed

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-11-19h10m14s996.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

>Ravnos
Imagine all those stolen wallets

based

Attached: 1556659667821.jpg (1200x675, 177K)

Unironically more likely than Nosferatu considering the evidence. Noscucks are fucking morons.

So, any speculation about the plot of this new game? Antediluvians shenanigans? Garou chicanery? Hunter skulduggery?

what the hell did we do to deserve to be called noscucks. we're nice fucking people

Attached: nosferatu__vampire_the_masquerade__bloodlines__by_podushkinz_dcubqfa-pre.jpg (707x1131, 85K)

Lilith comes back

probably some Lilith-related bullshit

Because you got cucked out of the game by fucking Malks

You have to help Rudi defeat the local prince for misgendering Xe's frying pan

who embraced will be the major plot point. probably lillith or someone like that
apparently the prince dies in that courthouse fire at the beggining of the game. the power vacuum will be the major focus of the interaction with factions
the second inquisition will come hunt you and you will get fucked up

screencap this post

That image and the cracked mirror aren't related as far as we know.

>Tremere are in
>Nosferatu are yet to be confirmed
It's not fair bros.
We don't really know too much. A group mass-embraces a bunch of thinbloods including you, then Camarilla captures all of you and during the trial shit hits the fan the courthouse gets attacked and you escape. The woman in the green is probably pulling the strings.

Attached: 1556888787471.jpg (1753x1516, 309K)

Attached: why.gif (373x280, 1.24M)

what clan do we think she is

Fucking Christ man, at least watch the trailer first before you shitpost.

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Yeah I did watch the trailer. There isn't any indication that they're the same location.

cope nossie

strawpoll.me/17984558

No idea.

Attached: 1555441899628.webm (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Other than the same decrepit interior and the blood hallucination, yep. Could be a completely different thing. What would that even justify? It's still a fucking asylum. The massive cell dolrs are right there.

>nosferatu
>lasombra
Why?

ventrue are an interesting paradox
the supposed epitome of ambition
and yet, they somehow feel comfortable with mere worldly pursuits

when true power lies in knowledge, not money

You're mistaking Ventrue with Lasombra.

t. tremere shitter

the best character in either VTM video game was old school brujah, so they get a pass from me

Attached: vtmr.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

doesn't make it less true
even the deformed fossils of the Tzimisce have better grasp on power than Ventrue

That actually seems like a cool bit of dialogue, is that Redemption?

So what do you guys think Lilian will seem like? Lacroix was kind of imposing but he also had a snot-nosed attitude and was subtly desperate which was kind of pathetic.

Attached: d02.png (486x474, 78K)

mommy ofcourse

Yeah, Redemption had lots of good dialogue and a decent story. Gameplay is a bit bleak, but if you can endure VTMB's I'm sure you can deal with VTMR's. I even learned to enjoy it after a few hours.

A powerful Earthbound inhabiting an oilfield deep beneath the forests north of Seattle has tricked the local Garou into making an all-out assault on Seattle. To defeat this menace, the PC must team up with local logging companies, ExxonMobil, and their Republican congressman to burn down the forests of the Pacific Northwest, drill all the oil out of the ground to banish the demon, and destroy every werewolf and environmentalist who gets in your way.

Toreabros..

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

i was apprehensive about this until i saw that avellone is the lead writer so now i'm max hype again, if i ever preordered a game again, it would be this one

lacroix is a vastly underappreciated antagonist desu

finished VTMB a while back but one thing that pissed me off was lacucks asking to spy on the homo commies and getting pissy when i did a quest about the tainted blood passing on to other humans to up hold the masquerade and keeping CEDA the fuck away.
fucking french homo got bummed by a non country officer vampire no wonder he's asshurt

He didn't get pissy at me with that. Did you also help Strauss with that

now in higher quality

Should we just move to /vg/

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (351x375, 199K)

Attached: Lou.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

next clan and why is it malkavian

>inb4 it's a tranny

huh
only noticed now how she briefly looks down to check you out
pretty neat detail, isn't it?

Me in the back

That guy in the back is really loving it.

why that nigga in the back look like pic related

Attached: dumbdog.jpg (654x560, 63K)

>antagonist

Idiot. Moron.

we should, i don't like being on this board

He gets to hang out with titty monster for eternity

>siding with lacroix

you got what you deserved

Ok cool cuz I'm writing a pastebin with frequently asked shit that is repeated every single fucking thread

I feel a /vtmbg/ would falter quick with so many months left to go

are lasombrainlets the most delusion clan?

Are there aliens in WoD? I bet they can kick vampire ass left and right with their phasers.

nice, thanks user

That's what I would guess too. Idk if Paradox is going to keep up with content after E3.

Lacroix was the only one whose actions would've benefited everybody all around, in the big picture.

yes

No

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

No. But aliens would explain a lot about the world.
Instead its just the Judeo-Christian God. But at the same time werewolves have their own gods? And who knows what mages are on. Its a mess.

Consensus makes things real.
It makes things unreal.

is the gog version already prepatched?

the fuck did i just read?

He was trying to get some Methuselah juice. If he'd succeeded, he would have become incredibly powerful and dangerous.

WoD is at least three distinct settings awkwardly mashed together into a unified setting. Nothing makes sense because they didn't bother to clean up the background lore when they welded the disparate parts together.

t. Lacroix

yes but i has the normal unofficial patch not the plus one

It comes with Wesp's basic patch, yeah.

Will the game have playable combat mechanics this time?

what's the difference? can i repatch the gog version?

I think Toreador and Ventrue are too similiar. They should push lasombra or giovanni instead of toreador

>played Tremere ages ago
>want to do another run
>no other bloodline is any real fun
>end up playing Tremere again
>will play Tremere again in 2
Fuck

The big picture that involved a massive crate of C4? The "best case" if he achieved his plan would be that he becomes a petulant demi-god that incompetently commands the Camarilla. The worst case would be that he instigates Gehenna on the world. Strauss is the closest thing to a "good" leader in the game, even if he is Tremere.

i played both, plus patch has more ways to handle an npc, quest, situation and some new areas
yeah you can patch the gog version with no problems

based and bloodpilled

Not all of them. The one I have is unpatched.
Yes

I want to suck his blood

lasombra are literally just the evil sabbat cousins of the ventrue

>TFW tzimisce playable never

aight, thanks

Attached: 1532565950469.jpg (600x800, 55K)

reminder that big tiddy vamp gf is Caine

>tfw when Marcus Vitel pretended to be a Ventrue for half a century

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Marcus_Vitel

Ikr? They all fuck of to the east anyway. So you can't even beg for DLC.

do vamp girls have hairy armpits?

(Male)

>plus patch has more ways to handle an npc, quest, situation and some new areas
quality varies greatly though. some of it is neat, but overall not as good as vanilla.

Don't know. What happens if I get a haircut when I'm a vamp? Does my hair grow back?

Yes, the hair regrows every night. You're stuck with the same haircut or beard growth you had at death unless you cut it everyday

>Does my hair grow back?
Yeah, every night you're supposed to go back to what you look like when you were embraced. Unless it's something like a clan curse or Vicissitude.

worth it for the shortcut alone, and really why do you think it's worse than the base game?

Blyasombra

Much like in real life the one objectively real religion is the judeo-christian one. Others are just side-effects.

Fuck sewers

Attached: 1557083508695.png (719x713, 486K)

>imagine being embraced after a hangover, unshaved and out of shape

Attached: 1546789173332.jpg (750x804, 39K)

who else noclips straight to the necklace?

This seems like it would make it hard to blend in. Hairstyles change every decade.

I mean, you can just style yourself however you want every morning (morning? maybe early night lol), I suppose it will be brushing your teeth in a routine sort of sense

so i better not be embraced ever
haha

Attached: 1538319071861.jpg (468x510, 193K)

You shouldn't be hanging out with kine enough for them to notice that shit. (minus ghouls)

imagine being embraced while erect haha

>not wet-shaving every day

I do, not because it's scary, but because the 2nd or 3rd time around it's tired and cliche

>mfw v5 lore keeps making vampires into completely heartless monsters but doesn't even have the decency to lower their humanity for constant
Hope the game will at least be more consistent.

Attached: 1532784634745.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

Attached: 1545744426841.jpg (1024x958, 76K)

i do it because the lightbulb at the entrance still gets me every time

But Toreadors..

*blocks your paths*

How would you like to become 6th gen Tzimisce, anons? You can make yourself look however you wish. From beauty to make Toreadors die from envy, to el goblino that makes even Nosferatu puke. How would you like this deal? All you have to do is bend over for me real quick and I'll make it happen.

Attached: Vlad.png (300x409, 81K)

>tfw when embraced bald, clean-shaven, and in peak physical condition

Attached: lex_luthor.jpg (500x281, 18K)

>implying Vlad would be interested in bending over any of these anons
Please!

Attached: 1557345505738.jpg (590x500, 42K)

t. Joe Rogan

If you can think of a way to translate vicissitude to modern gaming constraints let me know

>mfw embraced when NEET basement dwelling for months, unshaven and with allergies acting up
>mfw malk but nosferatu keep telling me about how to manage nos clan curse

Attached: 1553895263984.jpg (779x899, 161K)

name the clan

Attached: UNSOSYJSKFA45GNBBGDOECQCCU.jpg (1200x627, 75K)

Shaving is for women and those with weak genetics. Grow that shit.

I'm guessing it doesn't reform into the same shape as you had it, so unless you literally carved your hair all weird you should be fine.

Becoming 6th fledgling is like willingly signing suicide contract. Your ass would be target for diablerie 24/7h.

I want to be dominated by a vampiress! To be stuck in her dungeon, I want to be her blood cow!

isnt there a command line input to skip the whole thing?

idk i'm a simple man

pure ventrue, just a bit more dumb

Tremere or Malk

No but I skip the boiler room section by jumping over the crumbling stairs.
It's a surprise no one added extra jumpscares to that section with all the patches the game had

vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade_–_Bloodlines/Console

Attached: file.png (714x129, 35K)

what

Chances of Giovanni getting an appearance?

Attached: giovanni clanbook image.png (791x1005, 357K)

I tell you every fucking thread. Shut up, that's a mook in the trailer.

that's very funny, a whole command line just to skip this spookfest haha

NPCs? Yeah maybe
that's pretty big maybe. There's not really any mafiosos in Seattle now are there

I can't tell what's going on in that picture but it's hot.

Well all descendants of Cappadocius got the schaft because Giovanni thought it'd be a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket. Remnants of Giovanni, Samedi & Cappadocians are called Hecata in V5 now. The inquisition got better of them.

>he actually used sewers for anything that wasn't map travelling
Brainlet.

Don't Malks get unique Dominate dialogue? Seems like a worthwhile thing to invest in even if it's not that useful.

>actually using sewers
madman

Attached: 20190417120930_1.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

Toreador.

Attached: projared-normalboots.jpg (425x440, 48K)

Ventrue obviously

TUMBLR NOSE
OH NO NO NO NO

It's inverse tumblr nose, blue instead of red.

I've only posted it in two threads.

>using sewers
user, please tell me you were just trying to RP as Nosferatu and that you weren't this fucking stupid unironically?

What does a fresh corpse nose look like anyway? I imagine a vampire's nose would resemble one of them.

Either she's Lilith or Lasombra is non-playable but she's a Lasombra methuselah, possibly pissed about Lasombra joining the Camarilla.

yeah in the fucking dumpster lmao

It doesn't matter, because those are characters from the first game, and they didn't have retarded, poorly-colored Tumblr nose.

Maybe they have a vampire flu, don't be mean. Drank a bad hobo or something.

This many shock you, but... as long as you keep walking in middle of the street, not bumping into people, you don't have to use sewers for shit.
In fact, only times in which you'll be forced to use said sewers will be when you need to use map to travel and to get into LaCroix's tower, because Chunks doesn't want to open door for "gargoyle."
In conclusion, you'll need to use sewers just for 2% of the game.

I thought the Lasombra who successfully defected to the Camarilla were young. I don't know what she is but I don't think she's a Lasombra Methuselha.

>stick to the middle of the street the whole game
Is this supposed to be a counter argument? How is this at all interesting gameplay? Why even fucking bother?

I guess they're alright but they don't really seem like vampires to me. Nosferatu, Toreador, even Gangrel you can kind of see the archetype they're going for, but was there ever a tradition of vampires being about rioting and smashing the system?

Its the image for the opening story of the clanbook.
Bunch of giovanni elders conniving. One of them, Accori is going to embrace a new neonate. His rival (and sister) is planning to ghoul her niece named Kay. Primo, the giovanni who was going to be embraced that night tries to rape Kay, his own cousin, desperate to not die a virgin. She fights back knocking him out and possibly killing him with a stun gun her mentor gave her. When she runs to the elders in tears saying she might've killed him the Accori just instantly snaps her neck. The Giovanni elder cleverly demands the would-be sire embrace her and that Kay's mentor find Primo and embrace him before he fully dies. Thus ensuring each would sire a child they would hate and could not use in power plays.

>forget to shave pubes
>forever hairy ball sack
what about a girl who hasn't shaved her legs getting embraced? gross

>tries to rape Kay, his own cousin, desperate to not die a virgin
Sex is so unbelievably overrated

He also said this way she could get pregnant and have a "pure-blooded" child. But it was mostly just virgin desperation.
Never embrace anyone under 22 years old.

very wise decision by the elder

couldn't they provide some pussy for him before the embrace? aren't the giovanni rich?

v5 is fanfiction

>aren't the giovanni rich?
Immensely. It would probably be moreso a matter if his elders just not letting him do so.

I imagine its hard asking your mom to buy you a prostitute for your 18th birthday. Especially in a family of over-achievers like the Giovanni. It's doubly embarrassing.

Attached: diplomat.png (2410x1010, 1.54M)

Nope

Attached: 1556817473407.png (1605x1043, 437K)

jesus christ what the fuck are those terrifying faces

in a family like the giovanni, you'd have a good chance of getting your mom to take your virginity herself

I thought Giovanni threw orgies when they are planning to embrace someone

best VTM girl.

Attached: tenebrae .webm (666x666, 1.6M)

may i kindly ask you to delet this post? thank you.

maybe. the devs don't have the balls to make a clan like that playable though even though they'd instantly be the most intriguing.

There is usually a last night party. But the specifications of that varies from sire to sire.

Yeah but that adds to the embarrassment. In a family of sibling-fuckers and taboo-breakers even you are too ugly for your siblings to fuck

W-wha

Attached: 1556142990041.jpg (460x322, 19K)

>goblivanni

giovanni are incestuous necrophiliacs. if your mom or aunt doesn't sleep with you, it's because you're ugly not because you're related.

>Appearence 5

>le pizza pasta not-cappadocians
zero

poor primo. he's got all the ailments of the giovanni and all the ailments of the nosferatu.

But Necromancy is fun.
>Spirit Slaves
>Nunzio felt vaguely idiotic as he gestured with the knife at the stuffed animal. “Goddamn it Betsy,” he yelled, “If you don’t do what I tell you, I swear I will slit this furry fucker from tail to ears and shit in the stuffing!”
>“Nooo…” wailed the little girl ghost. “That’s Mister Fun Bunny! My daddy gave him to me!”
>“I don’t care if he’s Mister Fuck Buddy, unless you watch that old bastard — the guy I showed you, with the big ears and the beard — the rabbit’s gone, got it? Gone!” The young ghost sobbed, provoking disgust deep in Nunzio’s stilled heart. Maybe he should have tried the other ghost, the one tied to that goddamn weight belt, of all things… then Nunzio saw that Betsy was reluctantly nodding.
>“You’ll go?”
>She dipped her head. “Good. See? Was that so hard? And after you tell me what he did, tell you what: We’ll go to McDonald’s and you can watch some kids, all right?”
>“The one with the playground?”
>Jesus Christ. “Sure. Whatever.”

Attached: vampgirl.jpg (746x1024, 294K)

What clans from the original are NOT getting in, and why is it Nosferatu, Gangrel and Ventrue

ventrue's getting in 100%

There are commands to skip any quest if you know what they are. It's just entering game code into the console.

Nosfertau are just wacky basement dwellers in v5.
Gangrel are furry Brujah
Ventrue is a clan for NPCs.

is she ok?

gangrel is next, right brehs? ;__;
youtube.com/watch?v=rrmsJhf89MY

based

I was never really bothered by the sewers, and I think rebalancing some of the enemies would've been better than just skipping it. Some of the additional quests it adds are just low in quality and very obviously not part of the original game, which is another issue since it's supposed to be a "restoration patch" but it adds a bunch of entirely custom content.

I do like the Malkavian maze though, and some of the quest reward changes make sense. I just still think the vanilla game is better overall.

>But Necromancy is fun.
Thats why the Samedi are in

Whatever happened to Christof anyways?

Attached: vampire_-the-masquerade-hd-wallpapers-33871-9617009[1].jpg (1920x1200, 365K)

he's there, living the quiet life with anzeka

generals go on /vg/
remaking it when it hits bump limit is a geenral

no one cares faggot lmao

hype threads belong on v, after its out you can make your general

>remaking it when it hits bump limit is a geenral
That's not what a general is. People are mostly talking about the games, a general has more discussion about stuff outside of the game.

It's pretty easy to ignore a thread if you don't like it. It's not like there are 10 VtMB threads up.

have auspex, vampcel

Setite, Lasombra or Nagaraja. The latter is technically B1 but holy shit it would be based if we could be Pisha.

>Nagaraja
never ever

so are we waiting on New Years Eve or something to start making our threads on /vg/

So this is Lasombra, right

Attached: 20190513_130746.jpg (1440x1329, 988K)

Assamite reveal fucking when?

Attached: pink.jpg (2560x1440, 677K)

ventrue

cappadocian fags need to move on. they were weak and giovanni culled them as they should.

That has Ventrue writen all over it.

Ventrue is in for sure, and i don't even like the bastards, they and Toreador can all do the exact same shit, it's redundant and annoying.

Hardly. Toreador are artistic sensitive types with ties to culture.
Ventrue are the leaders and financial types, focused on strictness. They dont do the same shit at all. They only share 1 discipline.