Play her game Yea Forums

Play her game Yea Forums

Attached: 1375024-ef5205f356-00000011.jpg (936x1290, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQj7rLdA-uY
i.imgur.com/gT78FAZ.jpg
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74720795
youtu.be/rVDbtc5tdZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do

>Super Dash
No thanks. Even scientist robot waifu isn't worth suffering through that shit.

Haven't played since Lapis came out but I'll jump back in when Janemba drops.

I was just about to play Story mode.

left or right?

Left is the only patrician choice. Plenty of hot bimbo scientists to bone, but only one, pink, goo monster.

Xenoverse is filled with pink goo monsters that are better

but i already do

Attached: 1533103765803.jpg (827x1105, 255K)

Left, I'm not sure why she even needs a human form

Why not both?

Right

how do those pants even work, how puffy is her vulva

Only if I get to lick their sweaty tired feet

>He still doesn’t know how to counter super dash

It's weird the only clothes that survive the transformation are her detached sleeves

GT Goku looks pretty fun even though SSJ4 isn’t an install. I like how much kid Goku moves he has.

Still I don’t know if I see myself going back to that game. Super dash is awful and the tag mechanics are rather uninspired.

2H. I know how to counter it. Doesn't mean it isn't fucking stupid.

She’s my main.

Android 21
Kid Goku
SSJ Goku

>so bad he can’t even 2H
What a fucking scrub.

Based video game player who knows that DBFZ is a rush down gorilla mess with no discernible character diversity

I don't play kusoges.

Super dash is used pretty frequently in top level play. The game would be better off without it.

More like
>fucking casual so bad he can’t even learn the most basic defense against Scrubs spamming HD, and then blames the game for his failings

>Wants to fuck the right
>She has a baby bump
Guess I'm fucking the left then

No retard, it’s used carefully, not frequently. I follow all the top players. They will rub their nutsack all over your HD-spamming ass. It’s literally the first step you gotta take to get out of Weenie Hut Jr. learning how to beat that. And it’s not just 2H there’s at least 4 counterplays to it.

>not putting a baby bump in left and fucking both
Queer

Baby bump is hot when I'm the one that gave her that. Right already has a baby bump before I started fucking her and that a turn off

Super dash from closer ranges is quite hard to react to, and it pretty much ensures that no character can zone.

You people are stupid. If I told SFV players that crush counters were a shit mechanic, they would agree but say the game is fun despite that. When you are pointed to an undeniably horrible part of your game you just say "git good shitter lmao"

This is why I can't trust anime player recommendations. You're dishonest and you pretend your games are perfect.

What the fuck are you two talking about? Why can't you just call a pregnant belly, a pregnancy? She doesn't look pregnant in either forms, wtf?

Attached: 1548767930414.jpg (604x604, 28K)

>Super dash from closer ranges is quite hard to react to,
Stop playing online. Find locals.

>and it pretty much ensures that no character can zone.
Zoners are never meant to be good up close, learn to distance yourself properly. My SSJ Goku and A21 can handle HD spam just fine, and both are bad up close.

>You people are stupid. If I told SFV players that crush counters were a shit mechanic, they would agree but say the game is fun despite that. When you are pointed to an undeniably horrible part of your game you just say "git good shitter lmao"
Homing Dash is not an issue. Game had problems, yes, HD is NOT one of them.

>This is why I can't trust anime player recommendations. You're dishonest and you pretend your games are perfect.
I never said the game was perfect, I said you were a scrub and complaining about one of the easiest things to adapt to.

Your inability to handle HD isn’t the game’s fault, it provides you with MULTIPLE ways to deal with it. Your inability to handle HD is your fault and your fault alone. I can deal with it, all players past SSJ2 rank can deal with it. Why can’t you?

Attached: 1474824950191.gif (274x266, 582K)

does it include vore

You're wrong but I have to go to work right now

>baby bump

Are we looking at the same image?

I’m not wrong. I’ve got a 1000+ hours clocked in, and rank at SSG with a pink square on PSN.

You are literal pedophiles.

Attached: 1522505539733.png (2126x1352, 2.03M)

yes

Attached: F51C7630-178E-413A-AA75-4ACDAF74B71E.gif (700x600, 2.52M)

fat fags need to stop corrupting her

Attached: 1516696517917.jpg (790x1116, 149K)

Whats wrong with that?

Attached: lyga2bHaq1v7g2l9_1280.jpg (687x687, 62K)

Yes, and?

>can't block to save my own life

Attached: pedorude.jpg (750x634, 75K)

Same way, Kid/Fat/Super's works, trips-kun.

Attached: 18 is still better.jpg (740x1024, 88K)

Woman old enough to have a son at least in his late teens + robot that doesn't age =

Attached: 21.jpg (805x1136, 118K)

>tfw no loli 21 to take care of

Attached: Better version than Buub.png (567x595, 334K)

I'm terrible. I beat the 3 story mode once and I stopped playing.

Attached: a21andtowafusing pink ver.png (1024x1800, 326K)

Attached: 1517246029911.jpg (1072x1500, 582K)

Scientist 21 a best

Attached: A21 playing Switch.png (600x1080, 135K)

You don't get it, you coat the fetus in your sperm and overwrite it with your own seed.

You are entitled to your incorrect opinion.

Majin girls are my lifeblood.

Is she playable as an alt yet or are you still stuck with Majin 21? Human 21 should be an alt or something by now wtf.

I like Majin girls but glasses and SCIENCE characters are my shit like Kokonoe.

Attached: Androids.jpg (1024x702, 79K)

Human 21 should be a separate character that fights with science gadgets. Can you say SUPER Dragonball FighterZ?

>ArcSys
>alts
Too much work. Enjoy your pigtail Videl :^)

Attached: android 21 chin grab.png (768x768, 192K)

>No BADMAN Vegeta
>No Good&Evil 21 (For fuck sake it's already in game holy fuck)

Her tits are bigger than a 10 year olds head

>Good 21 doesn't use any vore attacks, has different voice for fighting and even gets to be a combat operator
>Her expressions in battle are still evil 21's and she has no end match quotes of her own, they're all still evil 21's

I'm disappointed, even more so because when you play evil 21 you can't get her cell absorbed form and the angry shout attack.

I wish they didn't make 3 routes, saiyan route and evil route just flat out had her killed by either the good gys or the 2 bad guys with goku helping, felt like padding in an already padded game where you have to fight all those clones just to advance

>tfw Yellow Square Earthling

Attached: tfw no scientist alt.jpg (500x735, 62K)

If you’re that bad it’s cause you don’t want to even TRY to get decent.

left with right's clothes

Exactly. I stopped playing Ranked after the first few months and stuck to Casual matches and get my ass beat. Gonna do the same when Janemba comes out.

Attached: Smug Gum.png (1024x347, 231K)

>playing a match
>get pushed to a corner
>opponent jumps up in the middle of one of their assists, over my head
>50/50 of it either mixing me up or them staying on their side
>no way to know because HD is finicky and can easily hook
HD pulls some retarded shit sometimes.

Lovely

This issue happens because the camera doesn’t zoom out, so if you’re caught under the screen you can’t see shit. Camera should work like Smash, dynamically zooming in and out to fit both characters up to a max range.

I love both of her forms equally.

Attached: 1542412419751.jpg (849x1200, 341K)

Marvel 3 does the same thing

what the fuck is HD?

I've seen it loop over my head and mix me up if my opponent is too high.

To say that HD isn't a problem is incredibly disingenuous of him--it has its fair share of issues, coupled with those more technical, that easily exacerbates each other.
Homing Dash.

I do. Also why is 99% of the art for her shit.
Why is the one figure she got complete shit.
I love 21 and the game is drying up it's getting fucked for me

Shit. First half was meant for .

The figure where her buubs are extra huge?

>tagshit

its called superdash, btw

>its called superdash, btw
Who cares? I was adopting the nomenclature used above to make it easy to understand to whom I was referring to in my posts.

Sorry, I prefer to have non-dead waifus

>netlay is a disaster, on par with USF4
>combos are extremely generic, every time im pressing L,L,4L,2H in the air its suicide inducing
>any shit combo can last 10s without much trouble, many times more than half a minute with some meter and on top of that cinematics and you have to hold that oki
>ANY confirm leads to a combo thanks to vanish
>fucking throws lead to combos
>game's filled with 50/50s leading to full combos and the worse risk you can get in many of those is getting hit by a reversal or reseting to neutral
>snap mixups
>matches between two competent players take forever
>overall pretty generic gameplan for most characters, characters may have slightly different tools creating slightly different options but everyone in the end wants to get in your face and mix you up one way or another
>6-7 characters played by 90% of players, like SSJ goku, bardock, gohan, etc paired with whoever you actually want to play
Really dont want sound like a hater but this game's trash and it shows by how much hype its loosing, hopefully they improve the overall 2 player game someday

Attached: 1553517666020.png (500x418, 294K)

>2H
And DBFZ players wonder why nobody takes their game seriously. You retards unironically use upside down numpad notations from 3D fighters like Tekken when what you actually mean is D4.

Is that gay furry still playing this shite?

The game has issues but I'm hopeful the sequel mitigates them.

Attached: Buu Absorption.jpg (495x733, 81K)

He quit after he got bodied

Attached: 1546903267421.jpg (336x329, 21K)

>MK11 just came out
Of course not

Pretty much everyone is ready to move on to DBFZ Xrd or what have you. Hoping to god they don't do a season 3.

Attached: 1516572575672.gif (496x278, 500K)

I would call them fundamental flaws, the worse is unless you write and dumb long blogpost like that DBFZ players just tell you git gud and proceed to spend 3h in the lab looking for the safest most unreactable and degenerate mixup this game allows

>that pic

Attached: 1557368533214.jpg (1024x1008, 226K)

How could there be a sequel? They blew their load by adding so many fan favourite characters to this one.

Is 18 still any good to use?

Attached: 18_copia.jpg (1887x3452, 1.33M)

The vast majority of furries are gay iirc, so it's kind of a tautology.

I want Roshi, Arale, and Hercule still.

Sure it's got issues, but it's not game breaking, and not something you can't adapt to. And it shouldn't be removed. People overplay the issues with HD as if it breaks the game, and turns it into shit, when really all it needs is some more startup frames, and some fine tuning on the homing.

Stuff like autocombos ruining cross ups, or the lack of assist variety are far bigger problems imo, and those aren't game breaking either. For a first iteration into a franchise, it's a great launching off point, and will likely get better in sequels. DBFZ is not only one of the best fighters of this generation, but one of the best multiplayers games.

Game only lost players cause the fuckery with Toei scared many people away. It was awfully stupid of them to do that. A sequel will rekindle the fire. I hope after S2, they take a 2 year break to just work on a really solid sequel that adds shittons of content, and fixes many of the issues of the game. It'd be 10/10, like MvC2 tier if they did.

>oh no i need to learn at least three (3) characters instead of just one
This is (You)

Attached: 1555363780922.png (500x651, 188K)

They're not fundamental flaws, you're exaggerating. The game has issues, which should be expected for a first entry. But none are game-breaking. Stop being a bitch. Even with its flaws, it's still one of the best fighting games out currently. Especially with the S2 patch, and if anything, that demonstrates the devs are focused on improving the experience and actively paying attention to the game's flaws.

If you think this game is bad, I would have hated to be around you during SF2, or Blazblue Calamity Trigger, or pretty much any other first entry in a fighting game franchise.

The issue also comes from S2 being pretty fucking slow
Plus a drought in updates before S2

>t.shitter

I'm fine with that. S2 being slow heavily implies a sequel is being worked on behind closed doors. Especially if you consider how some of the stuff on Kid Goku looks rushed, but he still took forever to come out. Most of the team is working on something else.

You do main her right bros?

Attached: IMG_20190513_062357.jpg (901x1520, 112K)

Nah I'm good. Maybe I'll come back for season 3. Season 2 is shit so far and I'm still not really a fan of how the game plays at all.
Also 21 a shit. Biggest mistake to come from ArcSys

Attached: 1546440338293.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

The vast majority of furries are gay iirc, so it's kind of a tautology.

>21 a shit
Fuck you dude.

Sakura isn't in this game, user

Right is superior

>SJJ2 rank
Even shitters in regular SSJ or even Frieza Soldier rank know to block or 2H superdashes. Mindlessly spamming it stops working real early.
>t.guy that just started ranking up a new account

>10 year old milf
How does Japan do it lads

I do, it's great.

Attached: Android 21 swimsuit.jpg (1200x972, 249K)

Post mains
>SSJB Vegito
>Yamcha
>SSJ1 Vegeta
or
>Broly
>Cooler
>SSJ1 Goku
I wonder if we'll get a season 3.

>>t.guy that just started ranking up a new account
Can you get the old colors if you do that?

That's videl.

Attached: IMG_20190512_012338.jpg (1069x1500, 121K)

>who cares?
People that are getting confused at you calling a game mechanic the wrong name

So is the dlc character really gonna be Janemba? Kind of a weird pick considering the options

Attached: the_rebirth_of_a_god_yamcha_ultra_instict_by_koku78_dbqwjhc-pre.png (859x931, 951K)

That's Hilda. Are you confused?

CHADFORCE ASSEMBLE

Attached: CHADHAN money.png (1300x1000, 1.4M)

>18
>Krillin
>Vegerot

Attached: Lucky Clearin.jpg (577x1024, 57K)

>old colors
what?

How is it weird? He has a cool potential moveset.

>Who cares?
you and him must be retarded and autistic if you think just randomly typing HD makes anything easier to understand

I'm too busy jobbing bro.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Many people in the community call it a Homing Dash, cause that’s exactly what it is. Unless you’re a total scrub, it’s pretty easy to understand what it is.

Also, Homing Dash is called as such intentionally, because between Air Dashes, and Dragon Rushes, it’s easy to get shit mixed up. By calling it the Homing Dash, people know exactly what you’re talking about right off the bat.

I'll gladly play Janemba's game once he's here

Attached: ja.gif (396x264, 455K)

>Most of the team is working on something else.
Yeah but that's probably just the Granblue game. Either that or Janemba is a pain in the ass to animate

Vegerot is a much better name than Vegito

Attached: ssgssj Vegerot and ssj4 Gogeta.jpg (893x1200, 220K)

Nobody actually knows why those 2 tournaments had to pull DBFZ out, Toei had nothing to do with it, people blindly started pointing fingers at every big company but no statement regarding the real reason was ever made, things returned to normal and people are still blaming it like it had to do with the loss on popularity, if they wanted to do a world tour like all other games have, they could very well do it

You are right, game's playable and by other first release standards its pretty well made and has many pros, and devs are putting work in fixing stuff, but you didnt deny anything of what i said, by today's game standards DBFZ is reeeeaaaaally hard to swallow, you get hit by an unreactable fuzzy after a snap thats somehow twice as unreactable because of that awful netplay and spend 30s in the air thinking about your life choices, to then have to hold another unreactable mixup again in which your opponent gets more pressure if you guess right

Halloween, Xmas, etc....

Idk I was half expecting more tie ins to Super like Kefla, Whis or Roshi. Janemba is a cool character but I wouldn't consider him a must buy

Can't wait to see his damn teleport

No it's videl in hilda cosplay.

Attached: IMG_20190513_113133.jpg (1477x1077, 148K)

Kefla a shit

Attached: Emperor CHADHAN.jpg (1854x936, 1.22M)

No, it's not.
Stop posting unrelated shit, you monkey

Left of cource.
Right is boring and I don't like glasses in girls.

Attached: p3l9j9ZkgI1syhd0ko1_1280.png (1280x1870, 2.02M)

I've never seen anyone in the community call it a homing dash except for people who don't play the game and are calling it what it looks like. It's always been super dash or SD. What you're doing is like calling Ryu's tatsu a spinning air kick. It's more descriptive sure but it's just going to confuse people that already know the correct nomenclature, which should be everyone who's played the game.

reminder 21 is gonna get reborn as a loli and get fugged by Uub

Now you're posting Videl. Good job.

I promised my friend I'd play this with him seriously as our replace Marvel 3 but Cooler took so long to come out that my interest in the game just completely died off.
Even then, the game looks great but I just never that much fun playing it aside from the spectacle.

No those are seasonal only. But they'll presumably get re-released once the time of year rolls around again.

>letting everyone see her tits
What a slut

right because the left is a majin buu rip off

Next season is their turn?
hoping for a better roster

Attached: 1548893024453.png (700x1495, 796K)

Videl is in the game tho.
Now you recognize her?

Attached: IMG_20190513_113613.jpg (1127x1755, 132K)

>I’ve never seen anyone in the community call it a Homing Dash

Stop going to /vg/ that’s not the community. All the pro players, youtubbers, people over in the forums actively use the term Homing Dash.

Nah we still need SS2, SSG, UIS, UI and actual Kid Goku

Never
She's shit

I already got Kid Goku, even though it’s not the one I wanted, their implementation makes it close enough. So, I’m fine with her getting in. At this point I don’t care, I’m already satisfied.

Why would she hide these two large and delicious cupcakes. You should be proud you'd have such a sexy and free-spirited wife who loves you so much.

Attached: android_21.jpg (3000x5288, 2.58M)

only 5 more days

Attached: 1536878186892.png (489x558, 309K)

I've never once been to /vg/'s threads. I watch tournaments and casual play all the time and all the casters call it a super dash. I don't know why you have to be so defensive about being objectively wrong. Just take the L, man.

Show Janemba first

Left is nice but I go with right.

His announcement?

>people whine about GT Goku when he's first revealed
>he winds up being fun as fuck to play to as

#21 was made for fattening up.

Attached: 21_s_enhancements_1_2_by_blooberboy_dctdg2i-pre.png (710x1126, 343K)

Good, it makes sense to have Super Buu being in the game since we already got Fat Buu and Kid Buu

he is really fun, but it's weird to me they made an entire SSJ4 Model only to use it for five seconds.

Attached: ssj4 goku.png (547x1461, 431K)

Shut up, Koko

>mfw opponent doesn't know what to do against disc pressure

Attached: FriezaHomingDD.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

I want 21 to bully me.

Attached: IMG_20190504_105248.jpg (1040x1500, 88K)

armpits

Attached: pitslut 21.jpg (2621x1080, 630K)

Sure but I wouldn't want anyone else to see them.

Because I’m not. Among the community of people learning, and improving at the game, the term “Homing Dash” is commonly used.

Literally google “dbfz Homing Dash” you’ll see the term is commonly used from dustloop, to gamefaqs, to youtube, to reddit....

Attached: 546094CD-4CB6-4F98-9718-E73966671C5B.png (1536x2048, 1.06M)

based nips

They don't know how to vanish?

You won't say that after she turns you into candy and devours you, with your existence becomign nothing more then excess fat in her body.

Who?

Attached: Smugkus.gif (443x452, 1.92M)

And? Shotafags love GT Goku, Gohan and Gotenks

Does she turn into a milf?

>one guy calling it homing dash in his videos is proof everyone calls it that
>despite that in your very example dustloop calls it a super dash instead
It's time to stop posting

>they vanish
>I block
>they must either block the discs and be negative as fuck or take the hard knockdown while I throw another pair of discs

Fucking google term then you faggot. There’s a laundry list of sites with people calling it the Homing Dash. SCROLL DOWN. It’s broadly used. You spectate from time to time. I actively participate in the community, follow people better than me, and practice to improve. Fuck off, you got btfo, just cause you’re a moron that only watches the game and doesn’t play, doesn’t mean everyone else is as clueless as you. You go to a local, call it the Homing Dash, people know what’s up, cause it’s a DESCRIPTIVE TERM.

She's saying her artificial body is only 10 years old. Like how Cell is only 2 years old. She either has the brain of Dr.Gero's wife in an artificial body or she's a complete clone of her, it's not clear in the story. Sorry pedos.

I do wonder what would have happened if Japan was mad lad enough to have loli 21 as a villain. They probably couldn't have gotten away with that outfit.

Totally worth it.

Attached: 1543938263074.jpg (2136x3300, 1.86M)

She is so perfect. It hurts that she doesn't exist IRL.

Attached: 1525110337550.jpg (800x800, 462K)

Don't you have to block the discs as well in that scenario? I'm trying to use Frieza myself and I can't find much of a use for them except for the fact that they seem to do decent chip damage and they confuse people. So if someone's super scared you can just keep throwing them.

Curse this mortal coil.

Attached: IMG_20190513_115629.jpg (1471x1956, 233K)

SHE'S EVIL

If she existed IRL she’d end up devouring thousands.

Chill out dude, there's no need to start measuring your dick in front of me. You could have avoided this whole mess by just calling a mechanic what it's called in game to avoid any possible confusion.

Fuck off retard.

If both blocks the discs then Frieza is positive, it's his turn to push buttons. It's a buff from the last patch.

i wanna lick android 21's bubble gum toes and strawberry snatch bros...

Attached: 1554553281488.jpg (750x1000, 338K)

She did nothing wrong.

Attached: 32035721_232788090823751_2597141091526377472_n.jpg (684x855, 96K)

Evil is a spook

Attached: 1557595703346.jpg (753x800, 170K)

God I want to her feet

Nah, he's right. It's called Super Dash.

SHE EATS PEOPLE

I'm just here for the inevitable porn posting.

Attached: 1526367984771.png (1900x2327, 2.66M)

So just let her eat bad people then.

Attached: DqMuvynWkAAWczB.png_orig.png (1259x1447, 1.2M)

Interesting. So from full screen I guess a good option would be to go into ki blasts or maybe EX Earth Breaker to try to catch him mashing?

And now I'm going to eat her!

Attached: 1526140572271.jpg (1300x1800, 1.12M)

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

What do you guys think about the time loli?

Attached: D4hGMDtU4AAG7he.jpg_large.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

SHE'LL EAT GOOD PEOPLE WHEN THEY RUN OUT

>tfw no adorable and sexy android scientist gf

Attached: fec401e85c733af85d2747f7a0f63fc2.jpg (1228x1736, 1.32M)

Cute and funny

>tfw no good 21 gf
AAAAAAA I'M SO FUCKING LONELY

Attached: ZFuS5mr.png (193x120, 38K)

Glasses and long auburn bed hair, OH YEAH!

Attached: android_21_by_zantyarz-dbomn49.png (1100x1600, 934K)

>sakami-chan

Attached: 1556689312163.jpg (480x480, 22K)

pero el juego is garbage

Attached: no thanks.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

No. Its garbage and dying the shitty death it deserves.

Attached: 1532327524604.jpg (900x900, 116K)

>time loli
>he doesn't know

About the futa cock?

Now you are posting doctor who is a good citizen and want to have driving license

>implying there's anything to know
A loli is a loli and afaik she doesn't have any alternate forms.

i assume he either meant the fact that she a million years old or the true form

I know about that too.

Attached: SKoT_saves_the_day.png (1920x1080, 3.39M)

Attached: Dh0tDWY.png (1280x720, 711K)

Delet

I want to fuck cheelai bros.

Attached: IMG_20190413_003038.jpg (554x874, 71K)

Attached: 1532750265.gif (540x304, 1.95M)

DoA (dead on arrival) is even worse tho

How will Broly (canon) play?

SS as an install maybe since it's very likely going to be ikari broly or just broken as fuck.

Attached: ikari_and_lss.jpg (1449x1189, 328K)

Broly already claimed her and did pic related

Attached: 38.jpg (1280x1844, 609K)

It's one of the best fighting games ever released, not that you would know

He better have a damn install.

Attached: 1556474038846.png (300x300, 91K)

Lewd.

>green monkeys
Or would they end up more of an olive color as halfbreeds

>Goku comes back to visit Broly
>Entire barren planet is now populated by half saiyans
>Cheelai kept in a state of near constant exaggerated pregnancy pumping out dozens of babies at a time

boner no

>pregger cheelai

Attached: 1555602180749.gif (385x243, 2.44M)

Those are some weird kids

>videl got an alt for her best look but 18 didn't
I'm still mad.

Attached: DtnwUwSW4AAfG7l.jpg (1536x2048, 738K)

>raising a clan of half breed white haired dark skinned tomboys

Attached: 1253304311668.jpg (402x402, 26K)

1000+ hours and only SSG? You should be at least Living Legend because of the buffs they put out to point awarded for wins. Oh, and also square color means absolute jack shit in this game. Seriously, it is not hard to be a pink square at lower ranks at all.
t. Living Legend at about 5-600 hours played, and I still think this game is gorilla bullshit that rewards dumb options like SD and neutral vanish

I've seen this plot before.

Attached: yes he fucked those bugs.jpg (654x1024, 125K)

The whole nuBroly arc reminds me a lot of Invincible actually. Especially that bit where him and his dad were marooned on that planet. Felt a lot like the time Mark and his dad were recuperating on an alien planet in their own series.

SHES TURNING PEOPLE INTO FAT

Attached: Android21.jpg (620x1099, 192K)

this design is so much better

The absolutely not enough art of Good 21.
It's criminal.

Waiting for her to be DLC in Xenoverse 2 or featured in Xenoverse 3. Really don't like 2D/side scrolling fighters

Attached: 1449453747063.png (725x808, 483K)

based

what is it with female transformations in DBZ and gaining milkers

but user i just want to jerk off to her porn

How is that a problem?

>ywn have a sweaty threesome with kale and caulifla after a long training session
Just end me.

Attached: DkKovoUcAE3lAI.jpg (846x1199, 118K)

But she'll get progressively fatter the more she does that to you and other anons.

YES

Hot.

How is that hot?

Mommy towa when?

Attached: D3SlSUcUUAAl5pv.jpg (1644x2046, 531K)

I can't believe Buuhan got shafted for this bitch

21 is the best thing to come out of Dragon Ball in decades.

The only thing he was good for was making gohan look like the pathetic jobber he is, other than that he's easily forgettable.

Attached: d5rhktnc05e1ca380eb48f6a827bde300076ac5.jpg (1000x707, 118K)

Buuhan is pointless when Kid Buu and Majin Buu are there

She'll be in Xenoverse 3, I'll buy her game then.

>xv3
It's never happening user, let it go.

You retard

>It's never happening user

okay 2.5 or 2 depending on how you felt about XV2 being 1.5

It's true though, they rather keep releasing lazily made dlc for a dead game than actually make a new one.

It has to, user, I need it. I can only live so long without it.

KEK
>this gif
>that timing

>dead game
It's a single player game, who cares about the player count

Fatter

*raughs*
*releases more shitty reskins*

The devs do since mp is the main focus nowadays.

Play his game Yea Forums
Also remember to buy the dlcs and his movie and his novel

Attached: D15D6FA6-A953-411F-94E3-0E13EF8E6605.gif (268x278, 1.47M)

as someone who made it to majin rank i think i can firmly agree that supdash is a wild fucking mechanic that is literally a free touch of death for some characters.
inb4
>LOL just react to 10 frames on a 5 frame delay
>LOL just go to locals and watch people do the same shit because it's viable and pros even use it nearly 30% in any situation because it'a also a risky yet viable mix-up
>Inb4 people defend how similar half the cast is 30%-40% being goku
Listen the games not bad, just filled with flaws OH and yamacha is not a coplete character compaired to the likes of gotenks (BASE GAME) or ANY of the dlc characters
also WHEREISRADITZ?

Liking Raditz is a meme.

no it's shit

Attached: 1517249319901.png (900x1171, 1.15M)

I SAID FUCKING BUY IT YOU FAGGOT

Attached: D188FB9F-DC21-4601-B421-73B7DCE724DC.gif (500x240, 1.73M)

Fuck off wannabe XVkun

I did but I refunded it

>forgettable

Attached: Smug Super Buu.gif (320x180, 112K)

Yamcha is a complete character, though? I don't understand this criticism. Just because your smooth brain cannot play a character without a launching j.2H doesn't mean the character is bad. In fact, as a living legend, yamcha is probably in the top 7 of the game.

>you couldn't protect that smile

>tfw no tsufuru qt gf

Attached: D1BtdwCWsAAZtTc.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

>Say it's GT Goku
>Base 90% of his moveset off of DB Goku
>Don't even make SS4 an install

Replace Spirit Bomb with Rock Paper Scissors and SS4 with Great Ape and make him not go Super Saiyan for his super Kamehamehas and he would've been pure DB Goku.

>18 will never be your gf and dominate you every time you have sex
It's not fucking fair.

Attached: IMG_20190512_140850.jpg (402x451, 58K)

Reminder that she never gets tired

I think they wanted to do DB Goku at 1st, but then decided to do GT Goku at the last minute instead since his dialogue interaction would be limited only to Tien, Krilllin, Yamcha and probably Piccolo.

It's Super Dash, you better start adopting it because it's what everyone refers it to.
No amount of kicking and screaming will change that fact

>fucks you until you pass out
Bros, just imagine.

Attached: IMG_20190510_222958.jpg (1178x1938, 148K)

this would be a cool design too

Attached: 1527569557551.jpg (615x800, 162K)

Nah caulifla is fine the way she is.

Attached: IMG_20190501_075402.jpg (742x1024, 72K)

>tomato/tomato
>posts going 3hrs back
Was it worth the time and effort for either of you?

I really like that red/blue on the tiddies

no she isnt, that looks like shit
unless they make her beautiful like this

Attached: 1557566410576.jpg (752x1062, 80K)

How the fuck do the "androids" still have "infinite ki" if they were wished into being human at the end of their arcs? How do they still have the infinite ki generators inside them?

Yes she is, you're just blind.

Attached: IMG_20190430_062519.jpg (1158x1224, 68K)

Left with glasses for master race

I thought they just got rid of the bombs

>if they were wished into being human at the end of their arcs?
What? Are you fucking stupid? Krillin wanted to make them human again, but Shenron was like "That shit is way too complex for me, I'm a dragon, not a scientist", so instead Krillin settled for taking out the Self-destruct bombs, so they can't get blown up by a random radio signal at the wrong frequency or something.

Which GT and super forgot happened.

So they're still robots? How did 18 have a kid?

17 just did the "blow myself up" trick that Vegetable did

They're cyborgs

Attached: Mega Nanomachines.jpg (508x1024, 54K)

They're technically Cyborgs, not Androids. It's just a translation error that stuck(Or rather, they used "Android" as a blanket term, for both Cyborg, and Android, cause of the numbering theme)

And yet he somehow survived.

Attached: 1543300091448.png (1280x720, 743K)

Attached: Confused Lapis.png (878x510, 882K)

That's never stopped past games from giving DB Goku a variety of dialogue interaction

youtube.com/watch?v=SQj7rLdA-uY

Just Down C. I'm a total scrub and I don't have issues with super dashes.

Attached: 1516499050053.png (1104x922, 1.17M)

It's stated that parts of her are still human, her reproductive organs being one of them.

Attached: 1517007366464.jpg (692x980, 110K)

I still think it's funny how much asshurt he generated when he won ToP.

I thought they wished for a kid with the dragon balls?

Wtf?
What makes you think Shenron can do that?

The butthurt brigade got the last laugh when they made him absolute garbage in DBFZ

Then you're only playing other scrubs. Sure, 2H works, but its not enough of a deterrent. Just watch high level matches. Super dash and raw tag, which is just another super dash, is how people get damage in at least 70% of the time. Its a dumb mechanic.

Hes a fuckin magic dragon dude.
Im not saying thats got to be what happened, its just how i remember it. I could be wrong.

>vidyashit
Who cares?

No, Krillin ate her pussy then made Maron

Krillin said it himself, they fucked.

based karbo

Attached: 1543954233052.jpg (512x389, 52K)

Oh, i knew they were having sex. I thought the point was she was a robot and couldnt have kids, so they had to wish for one.
Where did i get this idea from?

Android, maybe? They're just cyborgs with Nanomachines, son.

Android 17 also had children through we haven't seen his wife and kids in person yet. In theory 21 could have also had children but she was content with 16 but then she killed him and committed suicide

She's only modified on a cellular level which means her lady parts still work. I believe even krillin said it himself.

Attached: IMG_20190506_062100.jpg (1000x1808, 155K)

is this game actually good or I'm being memed on? I still want a tenkaichi game.

Second phase Raphtalia was the best.

Both.

Attached: 1549696551365.jpg (720x1614, 316K)

Not really, no.

Now You know why krilin is the strongest man on the earth

If you want it to be a tenkaichi game you're going to be disappointed. It's an actual fighting game, not a party game.

>krillin gets to fuck this
In the end he truly won.

Attached: sgep9ykwrtw0w4a232.jpg (800x1200, 669K)

Attached: TEN SHIN HAN.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

Only in a cartoon can a manlet get a woman like that.

They did my boy tien dirty in ToP.

After all the shit he went through, he deserved it. And then GT happened.

Attached: 1547445000730.jpg (1412x10000, 2.9M)

>Can't get Launch because the author forgot she existed
>Fans don't like him at all but expect him to be there

Is there a worse hell, Yamcha hasn't shown up since Beerus in canon and has all but given up fighting to be a baseball star

He got fucking rekt and then MK11 came out so he switched to the series with no JP players.

So what do you think they will call ssj4 when they decide to make it canon?

It's a good fighting game which is quite simple to get into

heheheheheheh ewhat do you think her butthole tastes like?

Super Saiyan Oozaru

LMAO, didn't know cunny means CUTE AND FUNNY...
Looked much worse...

And only in a cartoon can you find an aryan goddess that can level and entire planet. Hold me bros.

Attached: 09092092309902.jpg (1044x765, 120K)

101% better.

She better break his damn arm in the next game

>That expression of pure rapturous joy and/or amusement
Yes, but while she bounces on my dik

Attached: interesting my dick.png (371x410, 12K)

It's already canon.

Attached: Screenshot_20190127193105_YouTube.jpg (1900x1079, 772K)

Thinking about it, I never played as 21 much, if not at all.

>android 18 dressed as cammy
oh god

Same. Didn't like her playstyle too much.

Attached: Sailor Lazuli.jpg (724x1024, 88K)

I wish she would break my arm.

Attached: DmZa48XUUAABskJ.jpg (848x1200, 181K)

garbage
>no skill
>super dashing can randomly cross you up
>boring as fuck and slow
>takes forever to kill someone

Why would you want that?

Attached: Smug Cyborg.png (297x312, 130K)

Female Saiyans were a huge mistake.

Cause it's hot.

I want to fuck Cocotte.

Attached: 1534411473187.jpg (868x1276, 328K)

A broken arm sounds painful but okay.

Attached: 18.gif (500x563, 421K)

Theyre in the middle of battle why is she stripping

Distraction tactic

Attached: Lazuli.jpg (720x1264, 80K)

>Being attracted to a woman with a fully matured, voluptuous body
>Pedos
well, thankfully the pedo centric laws only account for the average human, with which android 21 is not.

blessing*

Attached: 74128678_p0.jpg (1181x1162, 1.03M)

I'm a big guy.

Attached: A18.png (419x600, 248K)

Disgusting

Gay.

Attached: 20190430_001028.jpg (1553x1448, 1.05M)

I have but I don't like the Online and the story mode is incredibly boring and grindy.
She's great, though.

PLEASE I need him in

Attached: Raditz_Image.png (720x540, 332K)

Her majin form is hot, but I don't like fighting games. And buying with dick is a no-no.

Can't, I'm trying to git gud at SFV. FighterZ has one incredibly sexy girl, sure, but SFV has several.

Attached: 1531353298542.jpg (1000x1399, 498K)

It's such a shame 21 didn't get to meet Roshi, how much harassment would the evil put it with before she tries to eat him? How much harassment would the good one put up with before someone pry's him off her since she's too meek to assault an old man?

>that face when she gives you your dose.

Attached: 1553899608514.gif (384x224, 50K)

Bought the game just for her on launch day
Played about 35 hours but then quit as it wasn't fun getting stomped anymore and my motor skills are too bad for fast fighting games like this
Was totally worth it though

Attached: 3ffc41104442bc8703f4fb1e6aeb91cb.jpg (1100x1350, 537K)

How many people do you think developed a vore fetish because of 21?

Fellow Majin here
You're just completely wrong about Yamcha in a way that's just laughable
Super Dash is stupid at times but nowhere near THAT broken

is that gt goku good?

Not me but I developed a fetish for pink girls haha.

Attached: tumblr_p33nwuTNhW1tlee90o1_500_0.jpg (457x750, 87K)

>meek good version
>better than the dominant evil version
I dont think so buddy

Attached: majin_21_bust_by_amrock-dc17xkk.jpg (1024x951, 176K)

Nah, good 21 a best.

Attached: Android21_0.jpg (511x510, 41K)

Hoe many jellybeans did this take?

Attached: Vic Mignogna.jpg (637x720, 82K)

I want to draw A21 full nelsoning Towa but I'm not a good drawfag.
What do?

Have someone commission it.

You can't protect that smile,tho

Ask for it in the draw threads.

Actually I did it myself but I'm not proud of what I tried. i.imgur.com/gT78FAZ.jpg

Both at the same time and nobody can stop me.

Gose is that you?

Practice for a couple of years then give it a shot.

Attached: 1557535249731.png (832x968, 699K)

If your game wasn't baby shit, maybe.

Sauce?

find it yourself, it literally not that hard

Motor skills have very little to do with why you're getting stomped on. But if you don't find it fun to improve then it's okay to shelve it. At least you tried.

Good version fucking sucked because they took away all her personality. It would be fine if she kept her dominant and power hungry nature only playing for the good team now, but no Japan has to have their meek uguu personality of a fish housewife trope. Fucking disgusting.

Who else would draw as crappy as like that?

Attached: 1557479511912redraw.jpg (1024x1024, 532K)

>Yea Forums summed up in one post

And this is what it looks like to go BEYOND perfection!

Attached: 1550026409543.png (952x1628, 890K)

Good work regardless.

>Hairy nipples
barf

I know it'll probably make me seem like a filthy waifu fag but I'd love it if the end of game support DLC said fuck it and gave us Good 21 and True Evil 21 as new characters. Just tweak the movesets and animations a little. You even already have voice lines for Good 21.

Aren't they all selectable?

Attached: 1517519817137b.jpg (1920x1080, 466K)

If I knew basic principle of animation (and a better drawfag), I would animated that shit. But I don't.

Attached: Android_21_vs_Android_18_Censored_For_Christians.png (1500x1462, 1.37M)

Not without mods no. Though you can play as Good 21 in the story mode.

Sounds like the only mod that matters.

>want to unlock her
>start story mode
>absolutely nothing happens for like half and hour
>no fan service no excitement
>turn it off and decide I no longer want her

How the fuck do you screw up a fighting game story about a manga about fighting

This confuses my dick.

There's plenty of fanservice in the character interactions that happen when you pick specific teams against specific opponents, but yeah the core "fight across these maps" gameplay is dull as fuck. Even the grinding is pointless since enemies level up with you.

krilin sure has a thing for androids, eh

Does Krillin even interact with the good 21? from what little I saw she was all up on 18 and seemed to like Gohan,too Goku's fight boner was acting up too which is odd to me because from my understanding good 21 is a fraction of the evil one's strength and the evil one is only at ss3 level without eating people right?

We don't know anyone's true strength since they're all powered down by the waves for the entire game.

Try and guess what's happening here

Attached: 15.jpg (1280x1811, 633K)

Something wonderful.

sauce?

Attached: 1537036179489.gif (500x271, 528K)

Attached: file.png (1341x553, 603K)

>tfw you'll never gonna get raped by a corrupted version of yourself, inside yourself.

>you will never fuck Good 21, Evil 21 and human 21 at the same time.
>you won't even get one of them.

Attached: 1547963910554.png (1280x715, 782K)

>ywn be possessed by a tsufuru qt

Attached: 5BEDE6B17D644C4096641AC7AAF3B91F.jpg (561x330, 64K)

21 is a futa!?

I'm not saying he's bad mind you. But he has the least amount of moves in the game, he feels really slapdash. As well you fuckers are stupid
Super dash can do all of the following:
>Extend combos
>Create combos from across the screen
>Used in every form of play especially pro play
>Can snuff out snap vanishes
>Safe on block due to back dashing
>Certain characters are much less effective at dealing with super dashes
>Buggy against small characters
>deflects ki blasts
For you fuckers to downplay how insane this abilities is shows you anime shitters only play hyper fighters.

Attached: smug raditz.png (720x384, 283K)

Maybe she's both and can make a cock appear whenever she wants.

lol no

Evil 21 prefers to be a full package futa 24/7, good 21 only does it if you want her to do so.

God I want to breed with kamin so bad.

Attached: 1550984140275.jpg (410x590, 43K)

>tight body
>skin tight body suit
This makes me diamonds.

Attached: 1547090035882.png (334x435, 187K)

Evil 21 has that aura of "It's not rape if we're both screaming"

Built for saiyan cock.

Attached: 1551643418043.jpg (1077x587, 156K)

She's a Tuffle, you don't have sex with Tuffles, you KILL them.

Nah, I'll make an exception for this qt.

Attached: 1553653785416.jpg (452x394, 22K)

>You will never scratch up your dick on Lagss' crystal cavern.

Attached: 67035636.jpg (800x2168, 293K)

Your just mad a old man was able to tap that.

Attached: d8914480955e43a6cfb6f35898ecc027d356e350r1-1404-1008v2_hq.jpg (1024x735, 47K)

Fool.

IMAGINE

If she takes over your body and jacks off, is that masturbation or are you getting a handjob?

Both.

I have to grow even further beyond drawfagging
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74720795

>wanting to bang alien thots instead of getting those sweet gains

Attached: 1507831719537.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Fuck off sHit.

Fuck off incel.

Have sex.

Reminder, if 21 had survived Bulma would have used her as free labor

>he doesn't do both

Attached: 1553653584896.png (239x477, 181K)

How?

I have, tranny.

>no tits
Her twin brother is more feminine then she is.

She's got small tiddies which I like, besides her ass makes up for that

>overweight neckbeard expects anyone to believe he's had sex
Cope.

>46% suicide rate telling others to cope

Does anyone even play fighterZ anymore, it just seems dead at this point.

My friend uses this bitch and 18 and does mixups all day and I'm too big of a shitter to counter that shit without excessively blowing meter.

Brb, killing myself

Plenty of people do. I'm playing it right now
>tfw still only SSJ-tier

Pick a team of three characters with DPs and dab on em

>he can't j.5l people who super dash

Attached: d1a.png (408x469, 219K)

>get caught with the Ginyu body change
>opponent trades my full health Cooler for his half health Ginyu
>opponent has no fucking clue how to play Cooler
>still remember how to play Ginyu from when I used to have him as point on my team
>kill the rest of his team with him
As far as best fighting game feels go, this one is pretty high up there.

Attached: iu[1].gif (384x288, 774K)

>she will never turn you into a cupcake and eat you

this thread is a perfect example of a decent series ruined by female characters and waifu pandering

Oh shit I didn't even know DP was a thing in this game

>pregnant 21

Nah, if you want that look at the state of Yea Forums threads, this is way more civil compared to that shit

Yea Forums is literal cancer, what did you expect?

Off the top of my head characters with good ones are SS Vegeta, Adult Gohan and Cooler. Have fun, lad.

>browsing any shonen thread in 2019 on Yea Forums
Wew lad.

I actually hate 21 with a passion. What a shit tier character.

>browsing Yea Forums in general in 2019
Modern anime is such garbage.

>says this without listening anything so he can get replies

Yeah, fuck you user

...you don't know how to quote user? It's 2019!
The fact you're blind and think she's a good character makes me worried.

>resetera refugee tranny expects anyone to believe it is fooling anyone
Seething.

wtf im a furry now

No snout, no furry.

>462061032
No (You)s for you,user, I'd sooner believe you had an ax to grind if you just posted the Yea Forums staple of the >voredroid
copypaste

She's wonderful and should be canon
She'd need a rewrite on her story though cause damn that was a stinker.

Attached: 1518539247653.jpg (600x409, 72K)

Idk you're a bit of a fag.

Anyways
>Mary Sue
>Literally goody MC goody
>Evil self is vorewaifubait mmmmm so hugnryyy hahahahahaha
>10 years old
>All the cast like her good self
>She's stronger then most of the cast
>Needed a spirit bomb to get killed
>Good personality is a fucking brick.

But it's okay. You can like trash. Just don't say the trash is good.

Buy Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition

Attached: 47959717-FEEC-4A4C-ADB5-CA6F4F0C7C70.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Almost everything you mentioned is good, even if you try to make it sound bad. The rest is like, your opinion man.
Imagine trying to complain that the good guys like a good person.

Attached: 27907790_1680081308713623_660309675695524141_o.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

God I wish that was me.

>Yea Forums staple of the >voredroid
>copypaste
The what in the who now?

REQuIRes a HIgh aMouNt oF ExeCuTion!!!

literal just quarter circles and assists, go fucking play marvel

Hahahahahaha oh my god hahahahahahaha hahahaha the absolute state of Yea Forums
What tv shows do you watch? What games do you play? Dont dodge the question I wanna see how far your shit taste goes.

>marvel
How's that dead game going?

Attached: 1548006567083.jpg (849x1200, 357K)

>Anyways
>>Mary Sue
A mary sue is someone who accomplishes things, 21 failed at everything she wanted to do, her evil self failed and her good self failed
>>Literally goody MC goody
>>Evil self is vorewaifubait mmmmm so hugnryyy hahahahahaha
years old
Piccollo is 8, Cell is 2 what's the issue?
>>All the cast like her good self
Is there a reason they shouldn't like her, they're a pretty friendly bunch naturally
>>She's stronger then most of the cast
>>Needed a spirit bomb to get killed
She's not and never was her strength comes from eating people and even then it only puts her slightly above them because of the waves
They didn't need it in 2 routes where she was weaker so it's not like it came out of nowhere
>>Good personality is a fucking brick.

user, now that you're finally not just baiting your problem with 21 seems to be that her personality is boring as hell to you both her evil and good ones and that's fine,too. See, now you finally are worth a (You) wear it with pride.

Go to Yea Forums post a picture of 21, someone will respond with
>Voredroid
and an image of most of what user said in a text that's almost a year old I think.

Now you're just trying too hard, nobody worth taking seriously posts all that ridiculous bait at once.

>Right
>Vanilla sex, won't accept anything else
>Left
>Will accept your craziest fetishes as long as she gets to tickle your prostate with her long thick tail
Which do you chose?

Shut it faggot. Live with the fact you have shitty taste and you're whats wrong with super fanboys.

Majin 21 obviously.

>Hahahahahaha oh my god hahahahahahaha hahahaha
You are this mad.

Attached: 1305625394336.jpg (250x250, 17K)

>Laughter
Yeah I'm tooootally mad. That's why I'm laughing so hard.

That's why I'm laughing so hard.

Attached: file.png (274x184, 17K)

But I am.

Attached: 1529899491553.webm (1280x360, 2.61M)

It's typical Yea Forums style shitposting user, he wants (You)s

Sorry bros I'm actually a Yea Forumstard. I can tell you're an Yea Forumsfag by who shitty your tastes are.

Bros I just want 18 to sit on my face.

Attached: 1556819875046.jpg (448x700, 35K)

The doesn't actually have much ass.

I wish Garland makes more Dragon Ball doujins. I'm surprised he didn't make a full on Bulma one.

She is a cyborg she has anything you want to install her with and i do many anything.

Well pandoras box is making a new kamehamesutra.

Didn't he die? I thought he'd died.

Don't care. His art sucks.
Recently? I saw him make porn over Videl Super design.

It was just a rumor, he released some doodles not too long ago.

Mayb I'm thinking of a different oldschool DB pornographer.

There's only a few good DBZ porn which is suprising.
>Whatever Garland makes
>Eromangirl
>Trip to planet namek
>Episode of Bulma
Am I missing any others?

Most db hentai sucks in general so that's not saying much. Then again if they stayed on model it would look just as bad. Garland manages to stay on model but make it look good with better. I can't put my finger on why though.

That's cause his anatomy and proportions aren't as fucked up as toriyamas.

Enough of it is really good.

Show me a db hentai artist who's art doesn't look traced or horribly off model.

That's just the spic artists in DA, there's some pretty good artists on twitter and pixiv. You just need to look really hard.

Attached: IMG_20190101_235004.jpg (1508x2048, 342K)

Already did, most of them barely post or just do boring vanilla shit.

>play with dpad
>try specials when knocking down
>fail
>try with analog stick
>it fucking works

Fucking DS4's pad. I am so used to play with dpads for dashes and motions, that every time I play a fighter with DS4 I just fuck up. Even a 3rd party DS2 controller have a better dpad than this shit

There are no good girls in DB besides Mai and Videl and Caulifla. Anything else is just delusion.

>just do boring vanilla shit.
Translation: VORE ME, MOMMY 21.

Vore is trash and so is 21, I'm just saying that vanilla just doesn't do it for me.

Why the fuck is Pikachu there?

>anyone who doesn't like vanilla is a 21fag
Based retard.

I want vanilla with good 21

21 good is the type who asks if you wanna sleep together and mean actual sleeping

Attached: 1545418656882.jpg (850x850, 106K)

I wish we could get some good femdom stuff with any db female character in general.

kinda hard to when all the men are super powered muscle heads theyd have to go after shota trunks and goten

Attached: good21human.jpg (774x1032, 103K)

>powerlevels mattering in a doujin
Don't be retarded.

youtu.be/rVDbtc5tdZs

Attached: IMG_20190512_150812.jpg (824x1049, 95K)

>futa
No.

the second best kind behind "magic strapon"

That works too.