Does banjo really stand a chance against erdrick calvo?

does banjo really stand a chance against erdrick calvo?

Attached: 1546712629132.jpg (1920x1440, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/bT6HDGm_3XcHJnNHEjEJUw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus fucking christ you insufferable rosterfags, can you all just SHUT UP and wait until e3 for christ sake?

Attached: 1548814286676.jpg (762x677, 67K)

Cope, Banjo is in

Attached: Smash2results.png (1033x2323, 386K)

yeah
but they'll most likely be reveled together we should be friends :)

No but
Todd Howard can

Attached: A1AF2938-5116-4BBF-826C-0D2E55784671.png (397x409, 239K)

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

Yes.

Banjo isn’t against Erdrick

Your fight is against Sora

Banjobros want Sora, too. We want hype characters, not this literal who goku ripoff.

Banjo doesn’t compete with Loto.

Attached: 16CEBE0E-AE3E-49A8-A038-82848DA818CA.jpg (2361x1314, 1.63M)

can't we have them both

>google thing shows up
>erdrick shitposting intensifies with 300%

Is this a meme yet?

I’m like the biggest Banjofag ever, and I detest the idea of Sora. I love Toriyama, and I recognize the legacy and significance of DQ3. Loto deserves to be in, him and Banjo are the only characters “missing.”

Why can Akira Toriyama only draw like 2 different faces?

That’s cool but Banjo doesn’t deserve to be in, he has no legacy, N64 3D collectathons have aged like milk.

Pretty sure this is just a stevetard pretending to be a erdrincel

Because he perfected it so why ruin a good thing

I hate that we can't have comfy DQ threads on Yea Forums anymore because of fuckers like you

Attached: 4c12d70faae6594e6a3b69cdf4860764--dragon-warrior-game-movie.jpg (236x348, 27K)

This.

Attached: 7F26934F-E0D6-4506-9DF6-5CE9D6AE3A68.png (1000x700, 1.18M)

Do you people really spend time out of your life fantasizing on the internet about who might maybe possibly get into Smash Bros?

But we totally can? Sorry but 1 piranha plat greentexting DQ per thread is meaningless, especially since the DQ fanbase is the most mature and has the highest IQ of the board, unironically.

Try it out for yourself, most shitposts don’t get replies or they get an actual reply discussing why the shitposter is wrong.

Absolutely not, Banjo is a fucking pebble compared to the mountain that is Dragon Quest

No but Pirahna Plant Is Not A Meme is a meme

Pretty sure it is

I’m not against Erdrich and i welcome a DQ rep, but it’s still very fishy that everyone is able to accept Brave as a direction link to Erdrick while ignoring that both Joker and Arsene has throw off names

The leakers are also running off the assumption that
>Dragon Quest makes sense to have a rep
Out of the six names, Tansut also just used confirmation bias for his source about Erdrick “not correcting me”, not considering he didn’t do so for a reason

Microsoft rep doesn’t exist, cope harder Banjocuck, Banjo itself looks like an ugly furry, the character design is a mess.

No wonder Nintendo sold Rare, Banjo was never really a Nintendo mascot.

People forget that Yooka Laylee was funded in an hour

It’s obvious people still keep the legacy in their heads, regardless of the end product

In fact, I’m fairly convinced it’s OP now I think he might have forgotten to dilate and is a bit prissy as a result.

Sorry but a few hundred schizos willing to waste money doesn’t mean Banjo has a legacy.

There’s a reason most top N64 game lists always forget about Banjo.

>Everyone that doesn't like Banjo is a Stevefag
Nice rent schitzo

Prove me wrong.

Seek help.

Attached: A11C94CC-AB66-4D4E-A41C-7B107B4209A5.jpg (235x215, 13K)

it's going to be a meme spamming boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/bT6HDGm_3XcHJnNHEjEJUw/ all over the board when Erdrick gets in

I don't care about Steve

Sorry, I should have said, “prove me wrong OP.”

Based plantposter, everytime.

Prove it.

>tfw it’s neither Erdrick, Steve, or Banjo revealed at E3
>tfw it’s nobody on anyone’s big stupid prediction list
>tfw it’s completely out of left field & really exciting
>tfw all of Yea Forums is BTFO forever
I hope that character’s from a series I like.

Attached: E1539CD4-5FEB-402E-873F-74A9EED6631D.png (640x640, 266K)

No u

>hahaha character is good because unexpected LOL

t. plantfag

>haha I just hate banjo haha not a stevefag haha lol haha

cope

see

cry harder, genoqueer

Attached: B328DA64-BE45-4C95-BA81-8C1D1A442D1B.jpg (853x1024, 78K)

Have sex

Fucking this
Everyone seems to think Brave means an instant lock but Joker/Arsene has already shown us the names just barely have any relevance to the actual character
>inb4 jack of all trades/jack frost
If it weren't for Joker being revealed day 1 we would have had the same shit we have now except with Jack Frost/Raiden

Attached: giphy-2.gif (443x250, 2.77M)

Remember to scratch inside your open wound with your index finger after dilating, if hair gets stuck in there you could have some serious health issues.

Guess you are right.

But at least 'Brave' has a meaning, and everyone who knows videogame history knows whos alluding to.

Probably you are right and Sakurai might gonna throw a curveball resulting in Brave turning out to be commander keen or something, but if he werent, i must ask, what else could it mean?