Who wins in a straight up fight?

Who wins in a straight up fight?
And/Or
Who wins on the battlefield as a whole

Attached: 244e6773286fd8b83e08591c3923b363--frank-cho-marvel-dc-comics.jpg (1370x640, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mCXUwokL5GA
youtube.com/watch?v=-3thj3OOWNQ
youtu.be/ltCVlrOyt5k?t=189
youtube.com/watch?v=PjJofEuSA78
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2mhPEr7kA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As much as I love MGS, Boss loses no contest against Cap

Depends. I could see it go either way. Boss isn't augmented in anyway as far as I'm aware, just really fucking good at hand to hand combat. But I don't think she has the physical strength to kill Captain America.
I think it comes down to how equipped they are. If she has a knife, I think she could kill him

I love The Boss.
But she gets absolutely stomped every time.

I personally believe Boss has more combat prowess than Black Widow and Black Widow can keep up with Cap, not pshyically of course

Cap 100% without a doubt

Cap with Mjolnir vs. The Boss with super serum.

I mean if she could keep a guy like Volgin, the Fear and the Pain in Check, she might have a chance

Hard to say considering Black Widow sometimes goes toe to toe with Cap in the Avengers, other times he's fucking up Thanos. Though, given that in Peacewalker Naked Snake literally lifts a Metal Gear/stops it from crushing him multiple times, I assume she is also fucking broken, and that much strength would translate to massive force behind blows. So, probably more balanced than one would first assume if she's anything like Peacewalker Snake.

Widow has the cheap version of the super solider stuff

Hasn't every character had every power at some point?

Depends on the writer
Look at the powers from a broad point of view and not current runs or anything

Unironically, the purest Spiderman is from Marvel Zombies

The Cobra Unit is suddenly transported into the future where they find an angry Senator Armstrong. Is it possible for them to win?

depends, is the Sorrow dead at the time, or nah?

youtu.be/mCXUwokL5GA

this fight scene is kino

Attached: ss.jpg (688x603, 78K)

iirc Raiden killed him by stabbing the heart before the nanomachines could collect around his chest to protect it. The End could probably handle that if he's hidden

Every time I watch this, I see two guys trying not to actually hit each other more.

This movie was 100% perfect. Getting Brubaker to write the script was the best choice imaginable.

I dunno who's responsible for the fight choreography but they also deserve accolades

Depends on which Captain America.

Welcome to Hollywood fights

>not allowed to have primarily serious MCU movies like Winter Soldier and the first two Thor movies because they don't do as well
feels bad
at least Thor gets funnier every movie

Attached: 11A39A044781416095EB324B5CC6B439.jpg (293x341, 22K)

>first two Thor movies
>serious
On what planet and why would you want that? OP characters are boring.

Winter Solider is too real for Disney. Can't have the audience thinking about political death squads during their bing bang superhero flick.

are you retarded

thor 1 and 2 were super fucking boring because he was so serious. Literally no fun the movies.

That wasn't it, it was that Sam's sword was way sharper than anything else and could cut through the nanomachines. So I'd say they probably couldn't do much unless the Sorrow was there to make him wade through however many people he killed until he just gave up

We've had Civil War, Infinity War and Endgame since then though

Cap matches BB in CQC but has added super soldier genes. Also at his peak movie Cap has access to Mjolnir which would effortlessly destroy Boss.

Civil War was 2 hours of the cast slapping dicks as a joke, then a separate 15 minute movie at the end where they actually try to kill each other.

raiden had sam's superior folded a gorillion times HF blade and still had to hack his way through Armstrong's chest to reach his heart, I doubt The End could scratch him

>Peak
he's always had access to it, he was just too humble to use it previously.

>Civil War and Endgame
almost every serious moment or fight is undercut by endless quips until the endings where shit actually gets serious. Thanos killing Gamora is the exception
Endgame is depressing for about 30 minutes until Ant-man shows up again, then becomes a yuck fest again until Tony dies.

I thought he couldnt wield it because he had guilt over his friend bucky killing starks parents and not telling him making him feel shitty

The Hammer is out of the fuckin scenario here for obvious reasons

If you can move it at all, you can fully wield it. Even Fortnite-depressed, fat Thor was "worthy" of it.
I've heard your theory before but I'm certain from the fact that Thor when Cap moves it makes the nervous face (and his "I knew it!") bit in the movie, he was capable the whole time.

meant civil war and infinity war for the first part

End Game turned serious and edgy once what's-her-face dies.

Yeah but thor only found out he was worthy of it once he got the pep talk and closure with his mom

Just watched it today, the Cap, Ironman, starting Hawkeye parts were real good. I liked some of the time-travel stuff more than I expected I would, really enjoyed those "surprise" moments even knowing full spoilers.
He had not tried previously.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3thj3OOWNQ
You were not watching the same film as the rest of the world. Also Zemo was great.

I always thought he just pretended he couldn't move it at the party because he didn't want anyone to feel bad. Or he thought they were playing pretend you can't move the hammer.

Zemo was shit and had nothing to do with Zemo

I liked that they included Professor Hulk.

Thor could only wield it again after resolving himself to saving the world. Even he surprised himself it answered his calls.

The only spoiler I knew was Steve getting trapped in the past, but it seems that was a courtesy spoiler since the way it was executed was completely different from my expectations. Pretty much the only time I'm glad I read a spoiler since it improved my opinion of the movie.

youtu.be/ltCVlrOyt5k?t=189

thors face is good here

I'm honestly surprised Stark couldn't move it, but perhaps at that time he hadn't become as humbled as he was in Endgame. RDJ really did a great job in Endgame.

So uh, after the un-snapping, is half the planet just 5 years younger than the other half? That's gotta be REALLY weird for most school-age kids.
Knowing the full spoilers I was pretty annoyed they used time travel, but they did it fairly well. Not really sure why they wouldn't just loop again and this time disclude Nebula though, considering.

>The only spoiler I knew was Steve getting trapped in the past

That scene was so fucking shitty in a very TV "write him off the show" way. Breaks the rules of time travel established by that very movie, it's super anticlimactic, it's a huge dick move to the guy Peggy DID marry in a way I just can't see Cap doing, and for fuck's sake Bucky gets the shield first, Sam can have it later. Fuck.

>Yea Forums overrun with got spam
>Capeshit marketers come to Yea Forums

Attached: babby.jpg (600x597, 42K)

>Breaks the rules of time travel established by that very movie
What was up with that anyways? I thought when Ancient One was talking about it she said any changes in the past just creates a new branched timeline? So if Capt went to the past and grew old, shouldn't he end up in a different timeline? Or was the whole "We only win in one of 14million timelines" thing all bullshit and this was a Capt from another timeline?

>We will never get a WW2 game starring the Boss and the Cobras fighting other superpowered Wehrmacht units and weird ultra advanced experimental weapons.

>Tony Stark gets a 10/10 ending and an amazing send off to his character
>Captain America gets a shitty ending that break's the films own time travel rules and opens up like 6000 plot holes across multiple different movies
>it would have been easy as fuck to prevent the plot hole by having Captain America just come back from the past onto the warp platform old as fuck, but we needed le epic dramatic reveal
movie should have ended on Tony's funeral, that shit was so fucking bad and spoiled a lot of the ending for me.

Attached: 1556061137102.gif (500x260, 3.97M)

It's straight up just bad writing. The movie establishes multiple times that you can't do what Cap did. Honestly all they had to do is have him come back on the platform old to avoid this but someone wanted to be """clever""" without thinking about the rest of the script

>Yeah let me just randomly snatch ALL the stones out of his hands without literally anyone else noticing wouldn't that be epic!!! oh why didn't I do that back in Infinity Wars I dunno lol

Bad writing.

I must have missed the part of Infinity War where Tony made Thanos's gauntlet
fucking dumbass

Attached: 1520203707289_0.jpg (438x503, 82K)

He literally made the gauntlet out of his dumb ass comic technology that shifts and moves as if it has a brain of all the things that is the most consistent.

fucking pay attention next time idiot.

That one's Starktech, he can obviously fuck with it a lot easier.

How did he pry the stones off so easily though? If they came off just like that why didn't they just pluck them off the first time around?

Retard.

Nanobot Iron Man sucks. I loved the heavy pieces of metal clunking around in IM 1 and 2. He's like a giant iphone after IW.

Dumbass

are you fucking stupid

>puts the stones in their original gauntlet
>surface is nano tech that literally melds itself around the stones instead of having slots
>Iron Man's armour is made out of the same stuff
>puts his armour against the gauntlet and literally sucks them out of it into his, then they meld into it in the exact same way
>wtf dude how'd he snatch out all of those stones from each slot of the gauntlet wtf why didn't he do this in IW
inb4 I was pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1482124914051.gif (540x304, 1.19M)

Could Raiden's HF blade cut through the nanomachine Iron Man armor?

Cope

You're still not explaining why they didn't just yank them out instead of trying to get the gauntlet off of him back in IW. Hell Thanos casually pulls the power stone or whatever out and BTFOs Captain Marvel.

This is the only Iron Man suit that was good
It had weight and force behind it

youtube.com/watch?v=PjJofEuSA78

This might take the cake for most retarded versus thread ever. And all of these threads are already retarded to begin with.

normalfags like the majority of the marvel cast can't just directly touch the the infinity stones without a medium to channel its power
we see Starlord directly touch the Gower Stone in GotG1 and nearly dies in the process, despite being half god.

I just assumed cap lived out his life in the alt dimension then returned from the jump, but slightly off target.

Explain yourself, faggot

Now this is what I call a white savior fantasy.

Attached: 1403263376302.png (320x240, 87K)

imagine if Iron Man 1 was made today, holy shit

Attached: 1552190939602.jpg (540x563, 46K)

Why didn't Captain Marvel just snap all the bad guys away when she took the gauntlet from Spider-Man? She's physically stronger than Thanos and the damage wouldn't even come close to killing her. In fact, why even make a big deal about getting the gauntlet to the Ant-Man van in the first place when any of the sorcerers there could portal it to somewhere safe while Captain Marvel fucks up the Thanos army? The only reason Thanos even came close to winning is because the heroes were dangling the gauntlet in front of his face on the battlefield. And what the fuck was the point of the girl power shot if it immediately cuts to Captain Marvel plowing through Thanos's army like it was wet tissue paper with the rest of the ladies doing bum fuck all?

What's left to explain? They pretty much covered all of that in Guardians Vol 1. Thanos was able to wield the stones, because like Ronan, he didn't interface with them directly, but through his gauntlet that was made by magic space dwarves, that he then killed so they could never make another one.

Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2mhPEr7kA

Woops sorry, meant to reply to the guy above you

Hulk is stronger than CM and using the stone snap crippled him, possibly permanently.

Because Strange knew it wouldnt work :)

He grabs the power stone with his bare hand to punch Marvel.

Isnt Cap supposed to be like peak human form or something like that?

Because of the whole doctor strange looking into the future plot point murphy's law now applies to any alternate scenario you can come up with for endgame.

>when he said he was sorry in Infinity War, Strange was apologizing for Tony's death in Endgame

Or better yet, just have Cap die a noble death on the battlefield

I just assumed the old guy was Steve Rogers from a different timeline.

Yes, thanks to Super Soldier Serum however Boss achieved near that without it and birthed the Spec Ops

It's a bit higher than peak human. Like low tier super strength

>hulk gets curbstomped by thanos in infinity war
>thanos can't even make captain marvel flinch with a headbutt
they nerfed the shit out of hulk in the movies

Simply the worst adaptation of Hulk in history
Why anyone likes Mark Ruffalo is beyond me

Plus he never gets tired