Nobody cares about your unoriginal takes. JUST:

Nobody cares about your unoriginal takes. JUST:

Name a more misunderstood game.

NAME ONE.

Attached: artifact_logo_image.jpg (1200x630, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/583950
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the runescape card game

it was supposed to fucking save the card genre and it was so fucking good too. I don't even like runescape FUCK. Would have been better with a MTG skin tho.

also infinite crisis

I am going to take a risk and say Minecraft. A lot of the reason behind it was for educational reasons? I seriously doubt it.

steamcharts.com/app/583950

>working to fix it they said

>reee asspulls
>reee combat is too janky
>reee i dont understand
Ultimate Brainlet Exposer: The Game

Attached: 5111GBCFCVL.jpg (414x500, 57K)

Is that the Half Life 2 of card games? Wow!

Artifact?
More like JUSTifact!

Attached: 1502214774555.png (310x488, 68K)

It's nowhere near as misunderstood but the amount of people that think microtransactions were the problem in a game that barely has them pisses me off. Nobody ever bitches about the actual problems of the game

Attached: Mortal-Kombat-11.jpg (1268x664, 113K)

>also infinite crisis
It was literally league of legends on a worse engine with a coat of capeshit paint

L O N G H A U L
O N G H A U L
N G H A U L
G H A U L
H A U L
A U L
U L
L

NO FUCKING WAY

Attached: 1513747630214.jpg (600x426, 61K)

I was curious about playing this, but now I'm sure I never will. It's half dead.

You can still get matches and generally enjoy yourself in phantom draft for $20. I don’t know any ya’ll money situations but it’s interesting enough to blow $20 on pure curiosity if “$20” isn’t much different to you than “free” for checking out a card game.

>ya'll
go back to twitter

Shut the fuck up. Twitter doesn't possess ownership of words. People have been using it for centuries.

Correct.
Only 1% actually understand this game.

capeshit is god tier

Evolve

The biggest case of a developer being completely disconnected from reality.

I don't care about the mediocre, RNG based gameplay, or the unbalance phantom draft environment, or the fact that packs cost money, or the game costing 20 dollars. Game had and still has no fucking progression. Even mobile gatcha garbage knows you need something to entertain autists.

Save your money, Play slay the Spire for a fantastic single player card game

Attached: 1536223273802.jpg (601x601, 23K)

Slay the Spire with mods is some of the most fun I've had actually making progress through a video game in like 10 years. The only other recent game that scratched that itch was Dead Cells.

>capeshit is god tier

Attached: 1546869608867.png (644x800, 14K)

Fallout 76

>waah i need to see numbers go up
win+r "calc" is more up your alley

>make a inferior version of hearthstone and put a price on it
>players only bought it to go full jew on the marketplace
>playercount in the actual shitters
>we're in it for the long haul

Attached: 1486598358462.png (540x540, 246K)

Nothing they could do short of relaunching it as F2P could save it, and I doubt even that would make much difference at this point.

>lost 75% of all players after first month
>lose another 75% of all players after another month
I don't think I've ever seen a medium-big AA release tank quite this hard

Funniest part is that dota had in-game Artifact advertising in both the main menu and in the actual game, gaben was hoping those autists would drop the game they're married to in favor of their card game

Attached: 1541196548977.png (1080x1080, 785K)

Couldn't have happened to a better game dev.

Evolve, biggest tragedy of the decade that such an amazing game was killed by small balancing missteps, publisher jewry resulting in a fucked release model (reminder that the Evolve release model would be widely considered acceptable today), and bitter mouthed critics not giving the game the right credit as it didn't tutor how to play properly.

Game would have done ok if you could talk to your opponent. no hearthstone bullshit just let me talk to people fucking hell then we could at least laugh at the RNG and have fun, feels like you're just locked in a room flipping coins.

>a inferior version of hearthstone

This is like calling Gears of War a "inferior version" of Splatoon. They are for completely different audiences and intelligences. I enjoy Hearthstone most when completely fucked up; it is such a delightfully dumb game.

Yeah, thinking back, they really went full fucking retard trying to court the Dota crowd instead of the MtG crowd. Most MtG players have never even heard of Artifact and Valve did absolutely nothing to reach them.

>really enjoyable game
>gets mass dogpiled and review bombed because square enix went full retard and forced a bunch of cancer into the game and its marketing
>series gets shitcanned

Attached: md.jpg (616x353, 37K)

At this point id rather play PoxNora. I actually did, for a while.

Remove the arrow RNG every round. Arrow RNG happens when you put a card down then never after that.

Allow the player to assign creeps to lanes.

Actually balance the fucking cards. Axe, Drow, Annihilation, and Cheating Death were absolutely fucking stupid on release.

Have some form of progression so autists can be happy watching the numbers go up.

Make it free to play.

There I fixed Artifact.