So Steve is in. From what I saw he has a hotbar on his icon on the bottom that cycles between the dirt block...

So Steve is in. From what I saw he has a hotbar on his icon on the bottom that cycles between the dirt block,splash poison, and flint and steel when you press down b. As you use the flint and steel the green meter goes down just like in Minecraft. And if it breaks you gotta wait a minute for it to respawn. It respawns on the stage floating/spinning on the ground like in Minecraft.

Attached: 20190512_142352.jpg (3264x1836, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17981056
youtu.be/rRgzlfMYnzQ
strawpoll.me/17981282
youtube.com/watch?v=M0a2yqYLzCA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn3eeqAe7jc
youtu.be/rvlwWiskcLk
youtube.com/watch?v=qoWYchW9278
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hebe-5hu-qA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PmKqvBUGS9M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z4x4hSD4R3A&list=PLWFYZb-mcJq3zDEdAnKRO9JyGdbmhvpU-&index=50
youtube.com/watch?v=hLKgH37Bu4U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KN2QiM_Gouc
youtube.com/watch?v=wwGnXPpbu4A
nintendosoup.com/rumor-next-super-smash-bros-ultimate-dlc-character-could-be-revealed-in-near-future/
eventhubs.com/news/2019/may/06/rumor-newest-super-smash-bros-ultimate-dlc-character-could-potentially-be-revealed-e3/
vg247.com/2019/02/07/dante-smash-bros-devil-may-cry-switch/
twitter.com/MysticDistance/status/1126302798503665665
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We've already confirmed that it's Banjo, Doomguy, Ryu and Artorias. Cope more Stevetard

get fucked stevetard

>believing google theory

why is it that these fake leakers all suck at making the render match the rest of the cast's in battle portraits?

takes skill to match the cast bp

Reminder that Banjo is in and there is nothing you can do about it

Attached: 677687689698.png (1033x2323, 386K)

>Artorias when every other third party rep is the lead

Attached: 1519583936072.png (334x483, 208K)

wow mr saturn confirmed!

Today i will remind them

Attached: 1557499252635m.jpg (576x1024, 60K)

that was a game of thrones reference you retard

sure everyone itt already knows its fake but
the untucked part of his shirt are on different ends, comparing the portrait and the model.

He's featured as an item yes, Banjo has no presence in Smash whatsoever, meaning that he's in.

Bond is a movie character, so he's out, meaning that Banjo is the only choice.

>people still making fake leak images
What a sad existence.

also the percentages are tilted at slighty different angles.

Its probobly just mirrored

>Using an irrelevant poll that didn't even really influence Melee's roster

Expect it did fucktard, notice how the majority of the most voted got in said game?

We still stand united

Attached: 74CDFA36-BFD6-4215-BA36-16CAA4836439.png (1326x690, 157K)

>Didn't influence Melees roster
>Bowser
>Peach
>Mewtwo
>Ganon
>Young Link
>Zelda
>Sheik
>Falco
>Marth
Sakurai has stated that if one more character could have made it in it would have been Wario.
Some of those characters ended up making it into Brawl.
I'm not defending this. I'm just pointing out that you're wrong.

Attached: 1539952372239.gif (320x300, 221K)

>Expect it did fucktard
But it didn't. Marth, Bowser and Mewtwo were going to get added since Sakurai explicitly stated he wanted those three in Smash 64. Zelda/Sheik got less votes than Ganondorf but got priority over him. Peach got in for the same reasons Zelda/Sheik got in. There were other NES characters that got more votes than Ice Climbers but Ice Climbers got in.

post proof of Sakurai mentioning this shitty poll and how he decided the Melee newcomers based on it

they're facing the same way, they shouldnt be mirrored. they're differently textured models and therefore fake.

See Falco was also an easy to add clone and he would have gotten in due to that. There is no proof that this poll influenced Sakurai at all. If it did, then why did Sakurai decide to work on Zelda/Sheik (who got less votes) over Ganondorf?

I like the idea of the inventory HUD, shame you messed up everything else though

>But it didn't. Marth, Bowser and Mewtwo were going to get added since Sakurai explicitly stated he wanted those three in Smash 64
He never said that it was THE reason as to why they were added.
> Zelda/Sheik got less votes than Ganondorf but got priority over him.
And Ganon still made it in, likely due to his popularity and not just because the modle was lying around.
>Peach got in for the same reasons Zelda/Sheik got in
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Peach was next in line after Bowser based on that pole.
>There were other NES characters that got more votes than Ice Climbers but Ice Climbers got in.
They were added due to being unique. NES characters barely got any votes, so that's a bit of a stretch.

>post proof of Sakurai mentioning this shitty poll and how he decided the Melee newcomers based on it
Sakurai added character based on the poll for ultimate. What more proof do you need? He has 3 credentials for adding characters
>Popularity
>Uniqueness
>The future of said series
Why do you think he even made the pole in the first place? No, seriously. I want you to tell me why he wasted his time making the pole if it wasn't going to influence his work in some way.

>Falco was also an easy to add clone and he would have gotten in due to that.
They could have added anyone else if they wanted to. The poll influenced Falco's inclusion.

Attached: Dkk5bclXgAAWdx7.jpg (283x270, 30K)

why would the old poll even have any weight over a very loved and grossing franchise getting represented banjo kazooie hasn't had a game in ages there is literally no reason to add them in except for fanservice.

The argument is that Banjo was relevant and very much wanted in smash. Sakurai hasn't forgotten that. Banjo is still requested in Japan.

Attached: 1555263687204.png (793x489, 177K)

>He never said that it was THE reason as to why they were added.
Sakurai talked about characters he wanted to add to Smash 64 and they end up in the sequel. The poll wouldn't influence shit in this case since those three were going to get added anyway.
>and not just because the modle was lying around.
Ganondorf was literally only added because of his model lying around.
>What the hell is that supposed to mean?
What do you think it means, retard? Peach is the heroine of Mario, just like Zelda is the heroine of LoZ. She was getting in anyway, especially since she's the most famous female video game character.
>They could have added anyone else if they wanted to.
Who? Daisy? Ninten? The clone selection poll was limited and Falco makes a ton of sense.
>I want you to tell me why he wasted his time making the pole if it wasn't going to influence his work in some way.
Because this was a time were Sakurai was interacting a lot with fans. It's something that he did for fun, just like answering questions from e-mails sent by fans. You're taking it too seriously.
>Sakurai added character based on the poll for ultimate.
The Smash Ballot was much bigger and dwarfed this shitty poll. Sakurai has also come out and confirmed which characters got into the game due to the Smash Ballot.

Sakurai has talked about the Melee inclusions before but hasn't brought up this shitty poll. If this poll influenced Melee's inclusions, why hasn't Sakurai brought it up before? The answer is because it didn't. Stop looking at characters that were going to get in Melee anyway like Zelda, Peach, Marth, Mewtwo and Bowser as evidence that this poll affected anything.

>retards forget it took 3 months for piranha plant to finish development after the reveal and it took 4 months for joker to finish development
>they still make fake leaks

Based

Attached: 974E9FCD-9FC0-448E-B95B-4E8675E4F3D3.gif (357x311, 1.64M)

Sakurai has already said that he was working on DLC fighter #2 and #3 at the same time as Joker. This image leak is still fake as fuck, though.

Kill yourself, Banjo is getting in Stevefag.

Imagine seething over a cartoon bear of all thing

Uh oh don't tell the Banjokes!

Attached: Steve Minecraft.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

>Believing google theory
Yup spotted a retard

I wasn't even talking about Banjo or Steve. I'm just calling bullshit on the retarded poll that didn't influence shit.

>18 votes
This was a Melee poll, fuck off Banjofags

Because you don't want Banjo you fucking retard, the user WHO posted it said that Banjo is getting in based on the results since many other got in.

If you are against it, that means you are against Banjo and is most likely a Stevefag. Fuck you.

Make your own OC banjokes

Banjo isn’t there though

>Anyone against my shitty dead bear is a Stevefag
Delusional

those steve renders have already been seen before
op is a faggot

You aren't worth OC, stevoid

Fuck off back to Discord

Op is a seething faggot

user from another thread destroyed Banjofags

Attached: 5A944A1E-4D76-4059-AB34-EF2C685C4F08.jpg (1334x646, 645K)

>Anyone who disagrees with me uses Discord

theories this, theories that
who's afraid of the big bad btfo

Attached: grinchfag defense.jpg (2159x1054, 1003K)

Reminder that fucking Bubsy, ToeJam and Earl, Earthworm Jim and Shaq Fu all got revived before Banjo

Nobody cares about Banjo-Kazooie in this day and age, why do they keep on going?

Attached: Bubsy-1.png (713x1268, 589K)

>Anyone against my shitty dead bear is a Stevefag
>Anyone who disagrees with me uses Discord
Yes. Unironically.
Smash and Video Games in general went 19 fucking years not being angry at an innocuous cartoon bear and bird. Then suddenly one group came along and shit up the entire internet with anal anguish over them. You shouldn't have gone on a crusade of rectal rage if you didn't want to be known as the retards who seethe over a cartoon bear.

I have a 99.99% chance of being right if I call somebody seething at Banjo a refusteve

Attached: 1536182701368.jpg (407x406, 39K)

I'm fucking tired of smash leak threads, just make a containment thread already you fucking cringy retards
and fuck you mods for not deleting these spammed threads

>blurry images in the year of mobile iphones

Nobody had a problem with Banjo before you shitty zoomerfags Blockheads came here, he was always loved by millions before you retards came along. Do us all a favor and fuck off back to your shitty Stevefags-

S-S-STOP MAKING FUN OF BANJO! HE WAS MY MOTHER AND FATHER I CANT HANDLE IT

STOP CALLING ME OUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1543112755285.png (658x466, 24K)

Steve is literally the Waluigi fags of Smash Ultimate

Your a joke and aren’t genuine in wanting him, you only bandwagon it to shit on actual Microsoft reps

Kill yourself Stevefag

absolutely delusional

Attached: a portrait of a refuseether.png (686x528, 4K)

Are Banjofags the most cucked rosterfags?
>Had no hope during Brawl due to Microsoft buy out
>Got hope during the Ballot thanks to Phil Spencer tweets
>Lose
>Got hope during Ultimate because the tweets still stood
>They reason Banjo is a shoo-in because of his history with Nintendo
>Reached animosity toward Steve being a potential character who could get in instead
>Grinch hoax happens and they celebrate too early
>Assume Incineroar was leak bait (why the fuck do people still insist this is a thing) for Banjo
>They look like complete fools (again)
>Fighters Pass season happens and Steve animosity reaches a new high
>They assume almost everyone who is a Stevefag is a discord using shitposter
>Get in fights with literal children just because they want Steve
>Insist Banjo is Brave for the flimsiest of reasons ("THEY BOTH START WITH B")
>Still try to argue that leak bait is a thing for Erdrick
>Continuously downplay Dragon Quest and Minecraft's success to the point of delusion
>They reason Banjo is a shoo-in because of his history with Nintendo (again)
>All this while the series is dead and the last game was Nuts & Bolts

Attached: F993472E-3197-4D69-9057-A9D3B63E870A.jpg (601x496, 76K)

STEVEFAG DIE

Banjo is boring and Steve is ugly. The worst of both worlds.

Fucking bubsy came back before banjo

You're trying too hard, user. You aren't disproving my points you're only jumping to your own conclusions. I bet you're just shitposting to keep this thread alive.
> The poll wouldn't influence shit in this case since those three were going to get added anyway.
Alright, give me the source on Sakurai saying that was the very reason as to why they were added in Melee. Where's Dedede? Why was Mewtwo dropped later if he was so important?
>Ganondorf was literally only added because of his model lying around.
They could have added anyone else. Ganon was added because of the model AND the fan demand. Is that too difficult for you to understand? They could have made slight edits to anyone else's model and gotten them in. Hell, they could have added Blood Hawk instead.
>What do you think it means, retard?
If it was so simple then why didn't you just say that? You have a point, but to just assume that I can read your mind is fucking idiotic.
>The clone selection poll was limited
Source? They could have added Wolf, Slippy, Blood Hawk, James Mcloud, Pigma, Paula, Poo, Ana, Any other FE character, Young Zelda, Raichu, Gooey, and as you mentioned - Ninten.
> It's something that he did for fun, just like answering questions from e-mails sent by fans. You're taking it too seriously.
You're full of shit if you think Sakurai just completely ignored that list. He's made a poll for every smash after 64. We were just lucky enough to be included in the post smash 4 one,

>why hasn't Sakurai brought it up before?
He has. Just because you didn't hear about it until now doesn't mean he hasn't brought it up. This poll is old and has been well known by the smash community for some time.
>Stop looking at characters that were going to get in Melee anyway
Confirmation that your head is up your ass and you're jumping to your own conclusions based on your own perceptions of what Sakurai does in your own head.

Attached: 1541907611365.gif (385x279, 2.03M)

I hope to god this shit ends on E3

Attached: A893AF6A-B9A6-4C11-AB2E-9DF2EED137B9.jpg (400x546, 137K)

Genofags said the exact samething that Banjofags are saying now

Banjo is more important than Geno

I dunno about you guys and couldnt care less if Banjo got in

I just dont want any Minecraft Content in Smash

i want to fuck that ojou
and juri
and utena herself
no interest in the rest

HUD covers up too much of his blockhead.

it will never end and you know it

What the fuck is up with banjo supporters and breaking down when someone insults him?

Only if that meant something

>71 posts
>31 posters
What's up with Refusteves Rectal Rage at the mere mention of a fucking cartoon bear?

Real talk, if Minecraft is getting content in Smash, so should Angry Birds

Both were created around the same time and are some of the most popular games from their times, with millions of downloads, sales, and games on Nintendo consoles.

Attached: abcom-default-share.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

I already said that I'm not supporting Banjo in this argument. I'm just letting user know that he's full of shit.

Attached: 1540642362847.gif (280x211, 945K)

If banjo was going to be in smash they would have done it already or he would have been marketed along side the launch. It’s not happening, it’ll never happen. Banjo is a dead IP. There hasn’t been a new banjo game in over a decade, and before that it was 8 years from N&B to Tooie. There’s not going to be a sudden reemergence if Banjo, only old boomers on Yea Forums and reddit care about him and that’s because you played the two games he starred in when you were kids. It’s over. Accept it now and move on. This stage of denial has gone on too long for you banjo nut cases

If you believe in the obviously bullshit Google Theory please kill yourself

I like the google theory too, but how does a poll from before Melee help?

>E3 has Sakurai hard deconfirm Steve, Banjo, and Erdrick
>Leakfags just move onto the next leak of the week
The ride will only end if Sakurai just shows us the DLC list, announces he's not doing season 2

This was a Steve thread

It makes Stevies upset

Imagine if this leak was real. What if Steve really does get into smash and all of his artwork and animations really are that bad?
>His running animation doesn't even match his speed

>Notch makes a bunch of edgy tweets
>Guarantees that Nintendo will never put Steve in Smash to avoid any indirect association with him

Based

Holy shit, Stevefags are boiling in here, too mad that your shitty blockhead isn't in?

Holy shit

Attached: AB658673-3AA8-47AD-B63F-A3985AA84A74.jpg (479x734, 71K)

Steve only exists in the context of Banjo's shadow :^)

SEETHING

That’s not fucking true at all

I know it won’t end, but god it’ll be nice for these threads to finally move on, even if it’s something besides HAHA BLOCKHEADS BTFO HAHA IRRELEVANT BEAR
It would be a change of pace at the very least

Attached: 664349D4-FFCF-4E70-936A-E1FB437E08B8.jpg (960x612, 86K)

>Banjoke Threeie deconfirmed by Grant himself
BASED

Same could be said for you, how does eleven years of being shot dead feel like

>People saying an incredibly fake “Leak” is in fact fake makes them a stevoid
Ok..

We're seeing it now, even. The current ""leak"" doesn't have sword gohan and steve and their shitposting dropped drastically. Funny how that happens

RENT
FREE

People tried to revive Glover before Banjo (something to do with trademark shit)

oh god those fucking threads about SSB, havent this much fun since obamacare

Attached: his smile and optimism... back.jpg (626x667, 69K)

>mfw this ends up being the Anti-Grinch leak. It's actually real but everybody just ignores it because of how fake it looks

Attached: 1540616629203.jpg (257x247, 8K)

inconsistency. get BTFO

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3264x1836, 1.75M)

People believe in The Google Leak? I thought it was shitposting

It's something to talk about I suppose.

Graphical bugs are a thing when making characters, get double BTFO

Google theory was fucking debunked

Damn, that was fast.
I actually wouldn't have minded Steve/Alex

Yeah, Steve and Erdrick have been beaten to death or better yet why don’t you talk about the actual game itself? Is Smash Ultimate really that boring that you have to regurgitate a fake leak you don’t even believe in

I don’t know where you’ve been looking. Last thread that hit bump limit on the google leak today was filled with nothing but steveposting and shit

Attached: 385708DF-F1C7-493D-8264-C8E7BE301967.jpg (1024x907, 59K)

Why do you tards care so much about a mediocre party game?

Fuck off Steve, neither you or Eddick will be in Smash

Attached: AB66E46A-2106-4AD7-A86A-82B0391F0B3C.jpg (821x1024, 109K)

We have daily Stage Builder threads all the time user. Sometimes there are lobbies in said thread.
The rest of the ACTUAL game discussion is on /vg/.
These type of threads are made because we're anticipating the dlc that'll no doubt come in one month.

Not really a rosterfag, but yes - it is boring. Small characters are absolute cancer. I don't like it.

At this point I don't even care anymore
The game is getting dripfed content so slowly. Who the fuck cares who or who doesn't get it? You know you're going to play a few matches before going "okay, that was neat" and putting the game down until next character

Attached: 43568776543478.jpg (800x1154, 162K)

Most rosterfags don't play the game or even have a switch, they're only in it for the ebin reveals

this
seethe harder

It’s time

Attached: ACA6B93B-1747-4424-A0AF-A0B09D79AC62.png (492x278, 172K)

smash actually mirrors characters so they face the camera

Only if my most wanted never ever pic related got in would I give a major shit. As it is now since he’s soft deconfirmed I don’t really care a whole lot who does and doesn’t get in.

Attached: 4197F0DC-DF83-4506-AE17-EB563A63DEA1.gif (500x281, 1.37M)

This is from a mod with spongebob. Somebody get the webm.

[Citation needed]

I unironically Steve would be a great fighter. Pretty unique and can have an interesting moveset. I mean literally anything is better than the fucking plant.
But it's not happening. It's just too good.

Attached: dance fucker dance.gif (112x112, 1.16M)

Multiple people tried to do the same and it worked for some characters while others didn't.

you tell em my dude
fuck eceleb leakers

Attached: 20190513_000612.png (204x396, 82K)

remember when steve was a joke?

Attached: dc1c175bbe71761f5c75f3bcef161a3094cde1a4886fc59bfa396ff8632ef8a1_1.jpg (320x252, 24K)

>Originated in PapaGenos' Discord
>Apparently the user who first brought it up had only been a member of that discord for 10 minutes
>One of the users conveniently google'd Artorias on a whim while they were searching for characters
>People can buy ads and they're pretty cheap if there's no competition for those keywords in that region (all the ads are in Europe)
>It makes no sense for Nintendo to pay Google to advertise unreleased characters in Europe of all places

both wrong. if you think banjo or steve are getting in smash you are fucking retarded.

the likely ones are 2B and Dante as of now. everything's still up in the air.

Steve's still a joke, the ones posting him just aren't in on it anymore.

>2B
in what universe

It’s cool to like Minecraft again so

oh, and travis, but less likely since NMH3 bombed

Based.

Banjoetty never drew a dime.

Attached: 1547440936316.png (469x521, 443K)

I've been able to test it and perfectly recreate PapaGeno's results.
Where's the flood of meme choices then?

the one where Taro wants nier on the switch. also, Soul Calibur

Sans replaced Steve as the joke pick

Kill yourself weebshitter, you're the same retard who says Banjo is a cereal box Mascot

Anons got it to work with Sora and
>Believing fucking PapaGenos

Attached: 7343EB32-B057-43C7-97ED-0FDB470D23C1.jpg (757x838, 131K)

Soul calibur pretty much throws her out of the race already lmao

James Bond and Doraemon are more well known.

Getting it to work with other characters means you're doing something wrong.

Steve is very likely

2B is too sexy for Smash, she's never getting in.

Attached: 1555134536592.png (1000x2914, 593K)

Don’t you think if people are getting the same results with Hitler then it’s fake?

>N-no, you don't understand. You're doing it wrong! Follow the bullshit, very specific rules my youtube leaker daddy gave me

Can confirm. I have tried it with Sora and it works too. I even deleted every thing, logged off, live in UK and everything and I got shitposted on instead. Some other user got Sora earlier too.
This google "leak" is a croc of shit. Even if Banjo got in this e3 it wouldn't prove anything. This is just user generated shit and bias.

I don't want 2B, but this is a retarded argument

Taro literally deconfirmed her. He said he was sad she wasn’t chosen

(you)

howso? namco is involved with SmUlt. Microsoft isn't, and neither is Mojang.

Not really, kids can't be exposed to this kind of stuff

Fucking Bayonetta got in, I dunno if 'too sexy' is a limit these days.

Try it with Maxwell from Scribblenauts

how are you gonna post that without any sauce?

It's true. Try making a thread talking about the gameplay and see how many replies you get. Rosterfags don't actually play Smash, they're just here for the drama

hey smash dudes look at this

Attached: 200.gif (294x200, 174K)

I mean, 2B is hotter than Bayo, but we still have half-naked Shulk and Snake's ass.

aww thanks man

i needed this

>you're the same retard who says Banjo is a cereal box Mascot
I mean can you blame him? He fits right in

Attached: cereal_mascots.jpg (400x497, 109K)

Those are male characters, there are some exceptions

2B can't get in without people complaining over it

>wojak
Opinion discarded.
I'd take a million rosterfag threads over this shit any day.

Attached: 1517086450511 - Copy.jpg (737x620, 191K)

I want 2B for porn of her and Bayonetta kissing

>Him
Me*

yeah, what people exactly? bible belt knuckledraggers? nobody gives a shit about those dumb assholes out in the stix.

me too user :)

No, Stevoids replaced Steve as the joke

I'm not him, idiot. Based banjotard unable to grasp the concept that not everyone wants their dead franchise in Smash.

I want 2B to get on top of me and choke me to death.

Gerudo Link costume switch when

See
If you didn't want to be accurately labeled as a small group of seethers you should have been more subtle with your shitposting this last year

> Wanting a shitty character just for porn
Fuck off, Brap girl is never getting in.

Attached: 8878082516c38ef320daa71bbea7213e-imagepng.png (1650x2550, 995K)

have you ever met one of them irl? some tard in my smash crew got so assmad i tild him banjo wasnt getting in, he stopped acknowledging my existence when it turned out i was right. win in my book. dont even give them replies

What sort of cereal would Banjo and Kazooie advertise?

I still believe.

Attached: Shadow.png (703x1062, 499K)

So is Google Leak the second coming of the Grinch Leak?

Honeycomb cereal with googly eyes

sure about that? tubey is best girl, you know.

Attached: 1545522390119.jpg (1178x1280, 294K)

Better luck in 5+ years when Nintendo reveals a sequel.

If anything that picture proves that Steve has had support for years and isn't just bandwaggoing that started because of leakers

Lucky Charms knockoff with all the collectibles as marshmallows.

probably honeycomb but with marshmallow eggs. it wouldn't be very good, but still better than banjos smash chances

Yeah, I'm thinking he's in.

Attached: 1540926089360.png (800x500, 816K)

Steve is inevitable at this point

Ahahahahahahahahaha

>Guns are back on the menu
Yeah, I'm thinking he's in

Attached: Pierce_Brosnan_Bond.jpg (300x376, 78K)

>Believing google theory

Attached: 1638E20E-F31C-4B8A-96FE-DB5F11AC42E6.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

no more of the music theory

Dinosaur confirmed!

Someone should make a straw poll to see if Yea Forums believes the google theory

'kay

strawpoll.me/17981056

Attached: 1482029619030.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

The only thing stopping me from buying into it is Artorias. Why would it be Artorias out of anybody in that game.

It’s obviously fake, but I hope Yea Forums believes it because Yea Forums is always wrong

>more yes than no
This is disconcerting..

Attached: 1555373811069.jpg (502x376, 155K)

He's iconic

I think it's probably the people behind it trying to make things seem more plausible by putting in a surprise, even though the surprise doesn't make sense.

>Having faith on fake leaks

Didn't you guys learned anything from the grinch hoax?

Attached: Face of worry.jpg (600x337, 23K)

Nice attention to certain details but Steve lacks any of the aliasing that Joker has.

Attached: bugs_aint_amused.jpg (298x292, 11K)

This

Banjo should have been in smash since melee days back when the series still ahd some kind of dignity

>More yes than no

Attached: BD1281DF-212B-4583-BA96-4A22725FA5F4.gif (500x374, 1005K)

This happens for pretty much every single major "leak" in a post ESRB leak world, it isn't too surprising

You fucking idiot it is always more fun to believe than to deny.

People are just delusional

Attached: they will never learn.png (1757x881, 96K)

More iconic than chosen undead?

Believing leads to disappointment

I appreciate the effort, OP. Takes me back to a few months

Attached: geolyteleak.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

All the people who believed the grinch simply didn't vote on the second poll, it has half the number of votes.

Randy will announce the BL1 port to switch at one of the BL3 gameplay reveals. Not long after, Claptrap's trailer will drop. Can't guarantee E3, but I'm almost certain it's happening there. This is happening, and no amount of Banjo can stop it.

Attached: Claptrap_Borderlands.png (755x925, 597K)

There's more "no"s in the after poll than the before poll despite it having half the total vote count nigga

That Steve model is a fan made one with custom anims as well.
Please do not fall for this poop.

Huh, didn't see that. Fair point.
But well, no one is surprised, right? No one likes admitting they were wrong.

Yea Forums believes in it so it’s fake, are you guys hyped for Erdrick and Steve

Attached: AA1AA9FC-E638-4D2A-A5E9-3BAB742B730F.jpg (750x769, 166K)

Of course, I'm sure it's also amplified because of Yea Forums's shitpost-y nature

I can't wait for the seething banjofags when steve gets announced and this leak gets confirmed real

I find Yea Forums claiming Erdrick has fake fans and then latching onto Artorias just because he'd disprove him to be pretty ironic.

Attached: __roto_dragon_quest_iii_and_etc_drawn_by_hinafuru__caab4e76f7e98d2698c1fab2332ab53b.jpg (680x850, 137K)

>More yes then no
It’s fake as shit, how do people believe it

hell yeah ready for that dq representation

Erdrick not being in the Google Leak makes it fake

How do you justify picking Artorias to your higher ups?
NoJ would lean towards Solaire to capitalize on Praise the Sun memes.

Erdrick was deconfimred before the google leak though

He is fucking in

Attached: 2213136-mecha_hitler.png (366x360, 5K)

source faggot

user just because you say this a lot doesn't make it true. There are better ways to cope than willful ignorance you know.

Seeing all of you here...I can cause MAXIMUM LOSSES

Attached: 04F53B6B-4734-413C-9B91-09B1D0191526.png (640x1136, 283K)

now that would be BADASS

Attached: file.png (768x1024, 1.52M)

hasn't it already been established that it's a very select number of people who "just happened" to discover everything about it

(But he is an assist trophy)

post yfw bubsy gets into smash before banjo

Attached: bnrQrfR.png (1024x1024, 299K)

That's true of a lot of Yea Forums threads not just Smash

The people who aren’t delusional are catching it, PapaGenos shouldn’t have made his video on this

Attached: B96295F2-A48D-4B8F-AD41-988A1B8D2D2B.jpg (750x779, 155K)

I've tried with PvZ shit like Peashooter, it worked.

/v probably doesn't even play vidya to be fair

why does he look cute though

Bubsy is actually relevant

Fuck you, man. I had a 6 year streak.

BASED RANDY
FUCK NINTENEGROS

Who’s excited for Erdrick and Steve?

Yes she is

Attached: 46463464345543.png (300x382, 84K)

This.
Erdrick is the next fighter.

It boggles my mind that people think a character that isn't even an actual character will make it into the game. Your fucking fan fiction thing is not getting into Super Smash Bros, I'm sorry.

I am

Not excited for Erdrick but excited for Steve.

Dont care much for Dragon Fag but Minecraft has some cool stuff in it. Hope he can place blocks.

>Steve isn’t a character
Yes he is faglord

>still pushing the Artorias meme

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Excited for Erdrick if he happens
Don't care about Steve but would love to see the absolute state of this board if he happens

Is it just me or has there been a massive uptick of people trying to cope and desperately convince themselves that Steve will be a fun character to have?

Hoping for Alex costume for Steve. Or maybe like a Master Chief outfit. Please no Banjo costume. That'd just be salt on the wound.

Everyone who’s not a delusional Banjofag knows Steve is gonna be in the game

There's been a surge of new Minecraft players lately because of the new updates. Personally I wouldn't mind him because he'd bring something neat to smash.
Not all of us are discord kiddies.

Erdrick is alright, I just don't want Steve

>Artorias

Attached: 1514579321953.gif (549x598, 212K)

Watch as this ends up being real

Why is Minecraft music so fucking amazing?
youtu.be/rRgzlfMYnzQ

Just hope it isn't exactly that model. Seen a thing recently that had a nice touch with the the blue "pupils" or whatever of his eyes moving for his animations. The one in the picture clearly just has a static face.

>everything Yea Forums believes in always turns out fake
>but everything insiders say also turns out fake
WHO DO WE BELIEVE

I want Steve to use the bearded design

I love the hotbar concept though

Insiders

Considering no one here is even accurately taking in what insiders have actually said what, I’d hold my breath.

Yea Forums never believes insiders because they aren’t saying their literal whos are in

wow thats a nice stock icon steve's got there.

Attached: crpiitk05h511.png (3000x3000, 653K)

Fuck Shadow and fuck furfags

Attached: 1541087277581.jpg (1164x606, 99K)

Lmao who did this

Literally what else could it be though? You aren't very smart

strawpoll.me/17981282
It’s important

based and eggpilled

Attached: 1547400889794.png (680x680, 126K)

People are in denial

Attached: 19B193BF-A9F4-47D9-85D8-B114022C683C.jpg (750x641, 144K)

I think Erdrick is in but not sure about Steve

Google theory fake af. Still good tho, Steve's never getting in in the first place

>Steve’s never getting in
Your gonna have a rude awakening

I prefer the idea of a durability bar that makes steves moves break and get recrafted using a taunt,each time they break they get rebuilt as stone,iron,then gold,and finally diamond.Each one lasts longer and does more damage but takes longer for the crafting animation.When diamond breaks it goes back to wood.

>mimigame music perfect for smash
>same with story mode music at times
>can use music discs for remixes
>can remix other songs to a lesser extent but still

the icon of another character because he's not getting in lol

So what would erdrick's appearance be if he got in?
Smol or Gohan?

>are steve and erdrick in smash
>are
No, they aren't. Maybe in the future they will be.

I believe they are likely but we haven't gotten any new information from insiders for a long time now and doubts are rising. I need more information before I can give a definitive answer.

They’re all saying Erdrick and Minecraft is in

Assist Trophy

Could go either way
Squeenix focuses on remake design for modern marketing but Sakurai has a fondness for classic designs.

denial

He'd be Gohan-sized, which is how most official art portrays him as. His datamined size puts him around Snake's size, so it makes sense.

You're not very funny either

What makes the Google Leak credible? I have not gotten an answer yet

>Snake's size
I thought Brave was around Ness and Mario's height

Geolyte would've been such a fucking rad character pick looking back on it
I miss the days where Smash always had a good amount of wacky, unexpected character choices from franchises people never knew about. Now we just have Piranha Plant and while he's fun, I much rather would've had someone truly obscure and unknown. They always make for the most fun fighters

Attached: 1526370282877.jpg (1079x1575, 128K)

Cope Banjoke.

They have all consistently been saying Erdrick this whole time. There isn't anything new for them to say.

leak has bigger forehead

>Steve would have such unique potential for a moveset!!!!
Let's look at Sakurai's history. If it's shit he's a super fanboy of, he does it TERRIBLE justice. Look at what a disgraceful letdown Joker's moveset was. Look at how bland most of the Fire Emblem movesets are. Look at how positively bland and limited Kirby's representation is.

Sakurai is a Minecraft fanboy. Steve would be RUINED. Look forward to Villager Link.

But thats boring. Chibi style is kino. Here's hoping Sakurai went with the classic look again.
>second anime swordfag in a row
Christ this dlc is gonna be shit.

His Smash shield size puts him around Snake's or Incineroar's size. You can safely ignore the height parameter because the game doesn't use it and Joker's height parameter is wrong in the final game.

Only thing that makes it credible is that no one pointed it out before. Now anyone can get an ad for a shitpost character. Coulda been a shitpost from the start tho

I agree. Wii Fit was fucking sick, and so were Ice Climbers, Mr. Game and Watch, and ROB. Duck Hunt's neat, but he's not that fun to play as.

>Joker's moveset
>disgraceful letdown
the only people who were letdown by Joker were the retards who thought he was going to be able to summon a ton of different Persona
that shit would fuck with the frame rate, so Joker's limited to his main Persona and a Mona cameo

Based and Chadpilled coming through

Attached: Smash Ult DLC 2.png (1146x807, 1.43M)

>Only thing that makes it credible is that no one pointed it out before.
considering it originated from PapaGenos' Discord, it loses all credibility there

If thats the case then Erdrick is all but confirmed now.

>Banjo is a dead IP
Megaman, Duck Hunt, ROB, Lucas, and Dark Samus all say hi

Shut the fuck up Lina you've got some nerves posting your shit leak on here

Attached: 03529046-B1A7-49EE-8763-D3A19430B618.png (2076x1124, 447K)

You got me there

Attached: 1552836661903.png (839x545, 115K)

>at least megaman and dark samus are recognizable
>Robert and Duh cunt were retro reps
>Mother 3 came out only 2 years before brawl

Yeah, man. No way a character could EVER in any way implement multiple creatures in one moveset. Fucking tard.

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Oh man I fucking wish though

Attached: 1407797079399.jpg (723x691, 99K)

Holy shit shut the fuck up already. Take your rulefaggotry with you, too.

>>at least megaman and dark samus are recognizable
Megaman, sure I'll give you that.
But Dark Samus, ehhh. I had no idea who Dark Samus was until she (it?) was revealed for ult.

Got an infograph w/ last appearances of those specific characters OP? Just curious to see the discrepancy there too

same thing applies for steve if he's chosen in 2018 it would be around 10 years since last game

they literally have to remove the Pokemon Trainer model if there's more than four players lmao

>Relevant franchises

Absolutely seething, eh banjoke?

Attached: 1549860968891.jpg (900x849, 396K)

Not him, but Dark Samus is an echo. She takes very little effort to add.

Minecraft still gets updates, bruh. And more people play it than Fortnite.

Minecraft gets constant updates, Minecraft 2 would be redundant

well also dark samus was an easy echo to do and metroid needed more reps also metroid prime 4 we have no clue if dark samus would be in

Really, Third party reps are only good if they have style and personality presented ingame, and Steve just has NO STYLE AND NO PERSONALITY, Minecraft is visually bland and boring. It doesnt have any good music, and the building mechanic would be too complicated for Smash.

>and Steve just has NO STYLE AND NO PERSONALITY
yeah ok

All of those would be overlooked for money

Reminder that this means Ryu Hayabusa is out

>REEEEEEEEEEEE NO STOP WANTING BANJO

Attached: giphy (3).gif (455x343, 127K)

>No good music
Shittiest take I've heard. It's got good music, just that it'd never fit in Smash at all. Would still prefer anyone but Steve tho

What is the google theory?

Ok

>REEEEEE STOP NOT WANTING BANJO

Why would Nintendo want Banjo again?

Hell if he was in he could easily be worked into sibspace plot as some sort of spy among the subspace army, likely passing himself off as one of the Mite enemies. Likely even fighting the heroes once or twice to keep the facade up but when they get cornered in bomb facility or something, saves them and joins samus and co.'s party.

Answer me this Banjofags
If Nintendo cared about Banjo so much, why did they let Microsoft buy Rare?

Attached: 21df4bc9ecd8693498ff3d41cfdf941b44faf8ff_hq.jpg (640x640, 49K)

If you google some specific characters (Banjo, Ryu H, Dark Souls and Doom Slayer) on an EU browser it'd show the smash site.

Retards think googling x character with smash bros at the end and getting an ad “confirms” the character

Poop on me daddy!

Attached: B1F480BB-EF7A-4491-B0CD-F9C283870D10.jpg (592x600, 182K)

The google leak is fake and if you believe it kill yourself

Not him, but Simon and Richter are actually both four years from last game, where they both appeared in Harmony of Despair
Cloud's most recent playable appearance as of 2015 would've been Final Fantasy Explorers, which released in late 2014, only a difference of mere months

Shutup kid.

This except for the kill yourself part because that's a bit mean.

No shit it's fake retard, the guy was just asking what it was

Stage 2: Anger

Attached: 1537489655472.png (332x400, 68K)

stevey stevey cope and seethey

I'd like to say that Cloud was announced for Explorers in the exact same direct he was announced for Smash.

a shit thoery that originated on some fag youtuber's discord that when you search "banjo smash bros" an ad comes up for the fighter pass meaning that they're totally definetly in

He keeps appearing in Dead or Alive, also Musou All Stars or whatever that was called.

>if Nintendo did X in 2002 under President A then that therefore prevents Nintendo in 2018 under President B from doing Y

>that’s a bit mean
WDYTWA

Explorers came out a year earlier in Japan than it did everywhere else

alright if they cared so much then how come president after iwata never brought banjo back? hmmmmm nigger? HMMMMM? SEETH MORE FUCK FACE

No need to yell. Also what is that, Polish? I'm sorry, but I don't speak that language.

>340 replies
>99 posters

Attached: BA8BC866-D6C0-4A97-9785-4B160D58069B.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Bubsy make dick feel good

Banjofags believe in two fake leaks now

Reminder that all the Microsoft/Nintendo buddy shit is one sided on Microsoft's part
Microsoft pushed for Cuphead on the Switch
Microsoft pushed for cross play

Wonder if they'd consider shit like Rare Replay for fighter pass since Banjo was a prominent part for that

Im saying this as an ACTUAL Stevefag. Rulefaggotry needs to die off. No one but you and your cronies care about sales figures and relevancy. Banjo has been wanted for 20 years now. Banjofags will not stop, they will keep going whether you like it or not.

>well I want this character because hes the second most money making character ever and as you can see by these graphs-
Like, how pathetic do you have to be? I've started wanting Steve because I recently played his game and found potential for something fun. Not because of how much money it'll make for the suits.

Be nice to me Kiryu I'm just answering some guys question

Attached: 1557655320309.png (765x568, 48K)

Serious question

If Steve is actually in, what music would they put in from Minecraft? Does it actually have any music?

I also like it but not in the way that OP is talking about it though.
That same video also had the beard design.
youtube.com/watch?v=M0a2yqYLzCA

Not him, but to be fair, that seemed to be a statement, not a question.

Minecraft's music is unironically amazing, but its all relaxing music

I could make a full set of armor & tools from the salt I'm mining from you

Attached: 1549886337495.gif (500x269, 576K)

Because Microsoft at that time would never give up a studio they scooped up as an attempt to hurt Nintendo. Dipshit.

As for your first question, Rare were approached independently with the buyout and impulsively took it like dumbasses before Nintendo could even do anything.

Nigga Minecraft has the best ost in all of gaming

They made Animal Crossing music work

Minecraft has a shit ton of good songs, just that none of it would fit in a Smash setting, it's all too relaxing. They'd need to anchor the fuck out of it like Animal Crossing music

Hell yeah they did youtube.com/watch?v=Qn3eeqAe7jc

keep supporting nintendo's dumb ass decisions.

Look up Minecraft console edition mingame music

AC at least has some songs like KK Rider

So you're switching gears and trying to derail into a different subject. Nice cope.

Attached: 1524902361719.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Someone did a decent Smash styled Wet Hands cover

Hold up, Minecraft has minigames?

It is though. Who cares about not having multiple personas, the implementation of Arsene is shit in his moveset.

They’ve remixed it before
youtu.be/rvlwWiskcLk

nigga is trying to act like nintendo wasn't in the wrong for not buying rare if they cared so much. They obviously don't give a shit about banjo anymore he will never be in smash if he was gonna be in any smash he would've been in god damn melee.

*Had.
They removed minigames when console edition died and became bedrock.
Hopefully one day they bring them back so we can hear the sick tunes and play the fun gliding game again.

sure it is, kid

>Minecraft
>No good music
I'm gonna need you to take that back sir

Attached: 1552691096110.jpg (255x255, 15K)

ngl this sounds like dog shit, but I appreciate the idea they were going for. I'm sure Smash could do this justice & actually make it sound sick

huh always thought that this was a fan remix
you gotta realise this was when dubstep was popular

but none of the mods that add salt allow you to make salt armor. fuck off vanilla fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoWYchW9278

Doesn't change the fact it sounds like ass tho

>if he was gonna be in Smash he'd be in Melee
K. Rool wasn't beyond a trophy. Took him till Ultimate to get in.

Attached: no.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

sorry man i didnt mean to give you a (You), im real tired and forgot to delete the (You) since i was to lazy to press [Reply to Thread]

Attached: 1556467087256.jpg (464x454, 47K)

yeah it sounds ass because its outdated

imagine the autism required for that to fly over your head that's steve's final smash goofy ass

Attached: 1549913953216.png (1000x581, 873K)

That's a nice track, I wonder what they could do with the ambient songs from Minecraft though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hebe-5hu-qA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PmKqvBUGS9M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z4x4hSD4R3A&list=PLWFYZb-mcJq3zDEdAnKRO9JyGdbmhvpU-&index=50
Minecraft minigame music is amazing

shit like this would work incredibly well with Smash
youtube.com/watch?v=hLKgH37Bu4U
here's all the minigame music, some of it would work great

Minecraft music is amazing

fuck you matteo

I guess making a Minecraft stage to go with this would be too hard?

K Rool was in a much better position then banjo

It's not impossible to remix them.

>tools and armor out of salt
You see this banjofags? This is who you're bickering with. THIS.
Shitposting children who'd rather post for le ebin salt rather than support their "own" character. The more you engage with them, the more cancer that's going to be generated.
Let the word be known that there are people like me who would genuinely want Steve. Refusteves don't want steve. What they want is to be a nuisance.

Attached: Steve.png (480x1080, 11K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KN2QiM_Gouc

>ffxiv
>cloud

Attached: 4F418EE8-1C6C-4FA1-89E2-2B657D5ECFBE.png (2136x2136, 3.22M)

Yeah, minigame music is great, but I'd much rather see remixes of the main songs like Mice on Venus

mojang's making big announcements on the 17th you hate to see it

Attached: D5_ftByXoAAhpPl.png (1904x847, 757K)

every time I see this fuckin steve design it reminds me of the money for nothing music video, I don't know why.

Attached: LITTLE.jpg (757x568, 39K)

I fucking love these silly dances, the pvp might be boring and uninspired but these dances make it actually OK.

I wish smash fag threads would fuck off to /vg/ better yet make a whole new board called /vs/ so you mentally ill trannies can stop shitting up Yea Forums with your 14 threads of "he might be in, this guys definitely in! This leak says X is in"

Fuck off.

"Generals"—long-term, recurring threads about a specific game—should be posted in /vg/. This is not to say threads about specific games cannot be created on Yea Forums, just that long-term, recurring threads belong in /vg/.

I wish the mods would fucking do something.

I don't really want him but I feel bad for anyone who does that have to put up with this BS.

Attached: __roto_and_zoma_dragon_quest_iii_and_etc_drawn_by_chimochimo__sample-ef9d4493ead57f794a042f95ef20241 (850x708, 210K)

Kind of reminds me of
youtube.com/watch?v=wwGnXPpbu4A
I wasn't aware that Minecraft had such a nice soundtrack, or that it even had one beyond C418's works

Imagine being so bootyblasted by shitposting & being deconfirmed that you have to scream angrily into the void

Attached: 1549865693149.png (939x690, 624K)

There aren’t any more characters actually, it’s all just a big joke. Sakurai is going to entire the empire state building tomorrow and blow himself up

king k rool is owned by nintendo though and also there is money on the line here nintendo will only do something that will give them money. I admit he had a better chance at base roster but now? Fuck no, that slot is for steve whether you like it or not. I used to be a banjofag but realised how fucking stupid you can be for wanting a character that hasn't been relevant for a decade.

See you on the 25th, brother

Attached: 1550037238002.jpg (3024x2255, 1.55M)

>mojang
When has a company other than Nintendo EVER revealed a character? Are you stupid?

Steve is just so ugly
I wish that they'd hired some cheap artist to make loading art in a different style and give the game a style besides BRICK
>they're making some Diablo/Gauntlet style game
>still has the same trash "artstyle"
it's just so bad

why is banjo feeling his nipple

I made a moveset for Steve that went over every attack, should I post for the hell of it?

Where's his party?

Kick fucking ass user. Glad the alliance is still going strong.

go ahead

the video the guy uploaded to go with that was great, gave me a good chuckle

Attached: 1557388292704.jpg (500x500, 42K)

A quarter or more of the Smash cast look like cereal mascots, I don't get this argument at all. Even Link could fit in with the Rice Krispie elves.

Gonna dab on you at e3

Attached: erdick.png (461x599, 307K)

He’s a boomer so he sexually harasses people, it’s in his blood. He’ll be #metoo’d within the year

Yes

Why does it say super smash bros when the game advertised is super smash bros ultimate?

Attached: 1550106953486.png (629x743, 555K)

but then why does smash have a private upload on their youtube channel? something's coming up banjo boomer

Attached: D5_c9T_X4AAnjeD.png (750x409, 388K)

this picture seems like a kid made it, its so god damn autistic

Wowowow what?
This is news to me, when did this happen?

Attached: 3230b2d2f9a89793e77aaa7cfcf1cf35.png (753x513, 764K)

>using boomer unironically
Get lost shitpost-kun

Pit?
King K. Rool?
Ice Climbers?

Nah his final smash is /give Steve 46 64

super smash bros channel has a notification on it that wont go away meaning there is a scheduled video

nintendosoup.com/rumor-next-super-smash-bros-ultimate-dlc-character-could-be-revealed-in-near-future/

E3 is coming

On Monday of last week Nintendo updated the video playlist with a private video and it only happens when a new character is about to be announced in a week or so

Zoomer

>oh yeah? W-well your picture sucks! Haha

Attached: 1555039575083.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Tick tock.

Attached: based artorias.jpg (945x870, 146K)

You see, I could understand saying “yeah I think X character is in” with some confidence, but anything more than one is outright retarded

eventhubs.com/news/2019/may/06/rumor-newest-super-smash-bros-ultimate-dlc-character-could-potentially-be-revealed-e3/
MINECRAFT ANNIVERSARY MAY 17TH WITH AN ANNOUNCEMENTS LIVESTREAM
ITS HAPPENING

Attached: Capture.png (736x802, 460K)

Steve and Alex would both be alternate skins

Steve would have wooden tools for all of his basic attacks at first. His basic attack could be the initial attack followed up by a swipe similar to how it is in Minecraft

His side smash would be him readying his axe and then chopping down onto the opponent

His down smash would be him readying his shovel, digging and then throwing the dirt away

His up smash would be him using his pickaxe to mine above

His neutral ariel would be him breaking a splash potion of damage that hits everywhere

His back ariel would be him sending out a piston that hits the opponent from behind

His front ariel would be him using his bow to shoot forward

His down ariel would be placing sand ontop of the opponent

His up ariel would be him letting off a block of TNT that explodes on contact

His Grab would be a fishing pole and when he grabs you he uses a flint and steel to do minor damage and then sets you on fire.

His neutral special would be mine, where Steve would mine for materials, if he mines for long enough his equipment will turn diamond and become incredibly powerful. He also gets stone, iron, and gold

His side special would be a dispenser that could shoot out different different mobs that each do different damage, the creeper doing the most by exploding

His down special would be Bed where he sleeps and regains health. Unlike jigglypuff however, this move can be cancelled and restores more health much quicker much like the game.

His up special could be multiple things. He could bounce on a slime cube, use a potion of leaping, he could use an elytra and firework

Final Smash:

Enderdragon: the fighters are all teleported to the end and the steve delivers the final blow to the enderdragon while wearing diamond armor, the explosion then damages all other players

Wither: Steve summons the Wither and it then proceeds to wreak havoc on all the other fighters.

Had to cut it down a bit but here

Alright that's cool, thanks for making me aware of this.
Also, the name of this article
>rumor-next-super-smash-bros-ultimate-dlc-character-could-be-revealed-in-near-future
In other news the sky is blue

Minecraft man would look so fucking weird in this game. I can't imagine they'd ever really do this after seeing this shoop.

post /v's reaction when the minecraft steve trailer shows and it's exactly this leak

Attached: 26jrke.jpg (700x594, 39K)

He’s never gonna be playable

Also im
This user

Attached: 1529852396757.jpg (690x560, 33K)

Yeah thats true

I have no idea who that is but he looks really cool and he deserves to be in.

Attached: 1553979690397.png (269x260, 189K)

Get ready to get fucking raped Erdrickscum, your shitty anime swordsman is about to get disconfirmed, FOREVER.

Attached: erdrincel.png (1920x1079, 2.91M)

>less moveset potential than the Chosen Undead
>left arm is busted

I'm pretty sure you can do model swaps now with a hacked switch. People don't even need to make fake leaks now.

It’s Steve he has a name retard

Moves that restore too much health might encourage camping desu

>both talking about wanting Steve
>"you're mad your character is deconfirmed"
Gottem

user..

*teleports behind you
KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE

Attached: 1546739870856.png (674x724, 293K)

Nintendo didn't want to buy Rare. The Stamper Bros even met with them in 1999 to discuss a potential buyout but they turned them down and told them to look elsewhere.

Once they did find a buyer, the exit deal was that Nintendo got to keep the stuff that was made for their existing IPs (like the Kong family and Krystal and Tricky) while Rare got to keep the rest of their original IPs.

>Believing the google leak
._.

as if i'd ever acknowledge minecraft man enough to call him by his autism name good one smooth brain lmao

on the clock, but the party don’t stop

>disconfirmed
this is the kind of dumb niggers that support google theory

The difference is that Artorias is based non-generic swordsman while Erdick is a cringe generic swordsman.

yeah but moveset mods are impossible. and so are bone editing which steve would require.

Google leak is fake

So what moveset do you think Erdrick is going to have?

>The difference is that Artorias is based non-generic swordsman
Wouldn't he basically be Ike? I mean, Ike's gimmick is that he uses a huge sword with one arm.

ESTO ES EL FIN, ZOMA

Fake, but what’s the sudden obsession with shitty meter gimmicks? Remember when smash characters didn’t have meters or ammo to keep track of? They add nothing but inconvenience to the game.

As someone in the discord server you give us way too much credit. Regardless, I’m going to act like it’s true, because it gives us more power lmao

Why didn’t they want rare? I ask this as a non-smash related question. Weren’t like half of the games everyone loved from the N64 Rare games? Did Conner and Tooie’s flopping make them think they had no future?

>More no than yes, but no is still only slightly ahead
wtf is wrong with you Yea Forums? Did you not learn your lesson with the Grinch Leak and the 5ch Leak?
Never believe leaks you want, never believe full roster leaks, and never believe any non-datamined leak.

they better include the nes sfx

street fighter x mega man is a fan game that was endorsed by crapcom
also neither of those games are cloud games

Sword, shield, fire, lightning, self transmutation, level up gimmick, mace, daggers, etc

Link echo with Robin's specials

I am ready to fuck up Erdrick up.

Attached: when you kill demons just right.png (676x588, 505K)

they didn't see a future in them iirc

Personally, I prefer just sticking with 1111.

Here is a moveset I came up with from back before any of the leaks started. I saved it in a word doc.
>Hero (Dragon Quest)
>Alts change him to the protagonists of DQ 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 11.
>Uses sword for basic melee attacks, dash attack is similar to links.
>Stage entrance is Zoom
>Up B is Chimara Wing, which moves him high up, but you can't control trajectory
>Neutral B is a chargeable fireball. It goes from Frizz, Frizzle, Kafrizzle
>Down B is Psych up from 8. It's like Incineroars Revenge but it's chargeable. It powers up the next melee attack.
>Side B is also chargeable. It goes Woosh, Swoosh, Kaswoosh.
>Down Smash is Crackle, creating icicles on the ground
>Up Smash is Boom, creating an explosion above
>Side Smash is Kazap, which calls lightning from above. Good for enemies on ledges.
>Final Smash is a swarm of monsters from the series trampling over the enemies.
>Stage is Charlock Castle
The idea would be a character with a lot of chargeable moves to simulate the turn based nature of the games as well as there being a cost for using spells over weaker melee attacks.

its talking about megaman 10 nigger

>someone who hasn't worked for Rare or Microsoft for years
Everyone knows it's not happening, Grant wouldn't know anything either way

It is indeed a good day for demon hunting

Attached: 1553822726925.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

They're not gonna announce a new character so close to E3
Watch as the E3 character is Doomguy which means we still have more of these autistic threads since he's on both notable rumors

>before any of the leaks started
off topic from your post but that reminded me has anyone checked DQ III's price recently on ebay?

Oh shit i forgot to include taunts in my Steve moveset. What do you guys think would make good taunts. Also I want real answers not, drinking banjofag tears or whatever the fuck

B Erdrick casts thunder magic from his
Zap attack. It is a chargeable projectile with distinct properties for each charge level: Thunder (a fast, weak, and short-ranged spark) is produced when the move is uncharged, followed by Elthunder (a stronger ball of lightning with more range) which is cast when briefly charged, then Arcthunder (a gradually accelerating and multiple hitting sphere), and finally Thoron (a long-ranged, powerful and electrical energy beam) when fully charged. Thoron deals more damage if the special button is held. Both Arcthunder and Thoron are very powerful, with Arcthunder KOing at 120% from the edge of Final Destination, and Thoron doing so at 90%. Like other chargeable moves, Erdrick can cancel the charge with a jump, airdodge, or offensive option.
Side B casts fire magic from his fire magic. It creates a tiny fireball that travels diagonally downward from above his head and bursts into a pillar of flame on impact. It usually hits 8 times, but can hit 9 times if an opponent does not mash out of the looping hits. It is primarily useful for disrupting approaches and capitalizing on the opponent's reaction, while it can also be used for edgeguarding, either by directly attacking the opponent or covering the edge as they attempt to grab it.
Down b counter
Up B Erdrick casts wind magic twice from the air magic, which propels Robin upwards. Elwind's projectiles can be angled, letting Robin go twice in the same direction, providing a great horizontal recovery. If used while depleted, Robin will gain a short upward boost upward, slightly improving his change of survival. Each wind blade generates a push effect on impact with the ground.

Wouldn't they at least contact him to do music?

Attached: the list.png (1340x920, 57K)

xbox tweeted "we really DIG smash bros" hmmmmMMMmmmm

Attached: Capture.png (598x214, 24K)

You misspelled banjoke. You’re seething, we can tell. There’s no need to throw a fir about it though.

>s-stop. T-the composer d-doesn’t work at Rare
Remember to lift with your arms, and not your back

Attached: 1A511682-F957-4747-933F-46BD54B41327.gif (498x255, 2.57M)

Literally both of them were shot down by a director or producer.
>vg247.com/2019/02/07/dante-smash-bros-devil-may-cry-switch/
>twitter.com/MysticDistance/status/1126302798503665665
These were after the DLC was decided, so Dante could happen someday, but not in this wave.

I hope we get someone that deconfirms all rumors

This. Banjokes loose again.

To be fair to the tards who think Artorias is in, he’s the only character from dark souls who would make sense. He has a distinctive moveset that could still fit a fighting game, and he’s by far the best boss in the game. Chosen Undead wouldn’t work because there is no single chosen undead and just slapping together all together all the different game mechanics together on a character wearing generic armor would be awkward. Solaire wouldn’t work because there isn’t much he actually does that translates well to a robust moveset. Artorias still doesn’t work, but I think he works better than the other two.

Watch minecraft.net on the 17th senpai.
If there ever is going to be an announcement for steve it is going to be on that date.

Heck yeah we will

Attached: 1552525075910.png (586x522, 267K)

Nigga half of the fucking edits are made by kids

Just checked. The gameboy version of DW3 is cheaper than I remember, but I did check last a long time ago. The NES version has always been super expensive and the Famicom version has always been super cheap. That hasn't changed it seems. Makes sense considering their sales and how many would be in circulation.

>stage is Charlock Castle
Not an onnet/fourside like stage based on Aliahan?

Attached: 375px-DQIII_Aliahan.png (375x247, 219K)

>vg247.com/2019/02/07/dante-smash-bros-devil-may-cry-switch/
cautious optimism steve gang :D

It's gonna be Steve and Sora. Banjo and Erdrick are tied in reasoning. If Sakurai picks Steve over Banjo he will pick Sora over Who drick.

>deploying fishing net on the ground and looking at it awkwardly
>petting a domestic wolf and the pixel hearts floating above
>enderman teleports behind him and he looks around for him until he disappears

maybe crouch spam can be a taunt for Steve
or him holding out a diamond and showing it off

this the original leak was a steve thread and seething banjokes came here because they saw a leak that might be real and deconfirm their cereal mascot

He’s iconic
He’s very story important
He shows character and personality
He has an identity and a name
He has more than just a sword

Attached: 44633695-A092-4BCC-8282-FD454D5A8413.jpg (640x640, 47K)

good I still have yet to buy the gameboy version of DW3

>there is no single chosen undead
That blue knight set used in the cover is MUCH more iconic than Artorias, who 75% of the people who play Souls today didn't even fight.
CU would have an estus mechanic, rolling, grabbing back their souls, lightning spear, proably parry and if they have any clue, they'd add in different weapons for the smash attacks instead of swords sowrds swords.

It’s real by virtue of the fact that Yea Forums thinks its fake. Rot in hell stevirgin.

>He’s iconic
hardly
and he isn't even the most iconic character in the game, or even the most iconic boss

Wait, is this the Artorias guy everyone is talking about? (I haven't played souls yet please don't crucify me)
If so yes get this man in smash right now he looks epic as hell.

Attached: 1553952766811.jpg (365x346, 12K)

Attached: untsssitled.png (898x1258, 1.08M)

I imagine it being on the top, overlooking Alefgard since Alefgard is the most reoccurring region. Granted, you always fight the final boss on the lowest level, but they can take some liberties. I also imagine different monsters like Slimes, drakies, chimeras, and golems shoing up. Also chests that give you a bonus, but sometimes it's a mimic, so you should attack from a distance. Maybe also Metal Slimes that provide a bonus too, but they run away quickly and are hard to kill.

crouch spamming of course is a goody another could be looking up raining diamonds like if you spam Q with diamonds. Lastly another taunt can be him building a herobrine totem and breaking it really quickly to reference "removed herobrine"

>forward flip side-b
>a better or side-graded Incineroar up-b
>Sif Blanka Ball neutral-b that breaks the lore since he's already been corrupted
>down-b is his buff
snoresville, Chosen Undead is better
>up-b throws down a coiled sword to make a bonfire, 2nd use homeward bones to it
>side b charges sunlight spear
>neutral-b pulls out a big fuckoff Dragonslayer bow so you can play Anor Londo archer. It pins people like Corrin, credits to whoever suggested that a few threads ago
>down-b chugs limited Estus
or maybe neutral b is just pryo because we can't have fun things
if he attacks after a parry then it's a unique, high damage and armored attack

Attached: 1552867675820.png (809x446, 427K)

He's a freelancer since 2012 doing indies and Rabbids. At least learn the facts kid.

Maybe

>"A lawyer is someone who smiles no matter how bad it gets."
>aka an act of Bravery

Insiders got shit right what are you talking about?

Villager trading
Crafting
Fishing

i mean ... that's literally the only chance ever for him to be in the game. 10th Anniversary for Minecraft + they are going to announce "2 big things."
Either minecraft BS or legit smash stuff.

They wouldn’t put teabagging in a kid’s game deliberately, this is about as realistic as Goku being a character and summoning a daily dose as a taunt

he's only iconic because of the fucking leaks now solarie is more iconic I've never played Dark Souls but know he is even before smash speculation

Fuck it totally didn't it. Bubsy even got 2 games. Both of which were supposedly not terrible. The absolute fucking state of Banjo fags.

They didn’t contact David wise for DKC.

Google theory is bullshit since Ryu, Doomguy, Artorias are m rated games.

oh my god i want this now
Regardless what stage it is can we agree as DQFags that a Dragon quest stage would be amazing no matter what area it is?

But Wise did do Tropical Freeze afterwards

>Zoom or chimera wing up B
>Side B sends out Slime
>Down B opens up a menu that he can select several spells and items from
>B is Action, you use the selected spell or item
either make his menu spells really strong and you have to re-select them or week so spamming them is fine

Yes that’s him. He also commands a giant wolf. He would unironically be an amazing fighter addition.

Attached: 2B998717-D1CB-447B-9110-79D28B6924ED.jpg (743x1024, 124K)

>implying it will even end after the fighter pass finishes
If not outright deconfirmed, roster fags would constantly make fighter pass 2 threads. If it is those autists would just make Smash 6 threads. It'll never fucking end. No matter who gets announced they won't be happy.

Attached: BB656D7C-0277-4126-A5F3-CBDDF3075EC7.jpg (682x900, 112K)

I imagine Miyamoto drowning a bottle of saki in his office when Ubisoft contacted him saying Grant would do the MarioXRabbids soundtrack

I don't think he'd provide anything interesting moveset wise. He'd just look good and bring a cool aesthetic with a Dark Souls stage. I'd rather have Chosen Undead for a better moveset.

so is persona 5 nigger

Angry Birds is too red pilled for Smash

Oh absolutely. I would honestly take any Dragon Quest stage. Aliahan? Yes. The Observatory from IX? Yes. Slimenia? Yes. Hell, I would even take Coburg as random as that is.

But he’s a boss. Why add HIM instead of chosen undead? This is Sans over frisk all over again.

>He'd just look good and bring a cool aesthetic with a Dark Souls stage
Which is good enough

It's not even Sans over Frisk, it's more like Asgore over Sans and Frisk

I believe it was most likely a logistics thing. At the time, they only had 1 non-japanese studio and Nintendo of Europe was still trying to get it's shit together. Having to buyout and take over a medium sized developer in the UK would've been really taxing for them.