Just bought a 360, is there any exclusives that are still worth playing today?

Just bought a 360, is there any exclusives that are still worth playing today?

Attached: xbox_360_girl_ver_2_by_1razor1.png (800x800, 407K)

nope

None, should’ve bought a PS3

Why would I buy something I already have several of.

then you should have bought something else or saved your money, why did you buy a console if you don't even know if it has games worth playing?

You can't fuck a console

Ye sorry user but in all honesty I can't think of anything that you'd want a 360 for that you couldn't also play on Xbone or a PC.

Maybe Blue Dragon, I think?

you fucked up

Because it was $20 for a slim in good condition that and I wanted to play the 3/ODST and Reach

Lost Odyssey is another one.
Infinite Undiscovery is another exclusive.
Tales Of Vesperia was exclusive in the US, until this year with the remake.
Early 360 was a weird time. PS3 was like double the price, and it had no games. And we all thought FF13 was going to be good, and for the first time is was a multiplat. It's funny to think about what could have been with the way the brands are today.

Fable 2 I guess and Crackdown. Original xbone had better exclusives

Ninja Gaiden Black and Ace Combat 6

I have several original models but never really cared for the system and mainly had them to sell. I'd consider games for the original as well since this has a lot smaller foot print to have set up.

If you want something more obscure, I've heard two Naruto games, released in 2007 and 2008, are pretty good.

Pick up region free shootemups. Especially Mushihimesama, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Raiden Fighters and Raiden 4.

>playing video games

Attached: 1512594356521.gif (350x233, 348K)

Ace Combat 6 is pretty fun, though i'd recommend skipping most of the cutscenes

Muchi Muchi Pork, Death Smiles, Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu, Mushihimesama Futari, Ketsui.
get yourself a 360 VGA cable so you can play these games on a CRT monitor.

>he doesn't want to dance with the angels

radiant silvergun

Halo and... uh

Kate....

neogaf/resetera/trans/snoy defense force

everytime

Halo- oh wait

Attached: 1455611721124.jpg (640x560, 62K)

what the first symbol on the left means

Attached: vert.jpg (736x1086, 116K)

That's a really good deal.

You're right that the Halo games are probably the best exclusives for the 360. Also I'm a big fan of Forza Motorsport 4, it's actually my most played game on my 360, but I realise not everyone is into driving games.

You could also pick up the OG Halo and Halo 2 because they're backwards compatible on the 360. I recently played through Halo 2 on my 360, it runs flawlessly as far as I can tell.

Also I would recommend Halo 4, especially since you can get preowned copies for dirt cheap these days. I definitely think it's worth playing. I like it quite a lot in fact, it's not perfect but the gameplay is solid, and it's one of the best looking games on the 360.

Attached: xbox groyper.png (952x711, 496K)

Which are coming to PC... Bruh...

Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Infinite Undiscovery
Project Sylpheed
Crackdown 1&2
Ace Combat 6
Dead or Alive 4
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Chromehounds
Viva Pinata
Alien Hominid HD
Otomedius
Deathsmiles 1&2
Akai Katana
Bangai-O HD
Guardian Heroes
Radiant Silvergun
Soul Calibur 1 HD
Tenchu Z
Ninja Blade
Bullet Witch
Spectral Force 3
Ninety-Nine Nights 1&2
Magna Carta 2
Operation Darkness

>Bullet Witch
already on PC

i heard Saints Row 1 and 2 are good games. Better than 3 and 4

The Cave games and Ninja Blade are on PC too. I was just listing them on the chance that OP doesn't have a PC.
Also, I forgot to list Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram.

1. You're assuming he has a PC that will run those games.
2. We have no idea how long it will be until those games release on PC; Reach isn't even out yet, and that's the first one they're porting. Then they have to port CE Anniversary, then 2 Anniversary, then 3, then ODST, then 4.
3. He literally spent $20, that's fuck all, and he gets to play those games right now. And he could also play games like GTA IV and V if he doesn't have a PC that can run those things.

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x729, 57K)

is it hackable?
I'd recommend outrun2

Nope, no reason to get a regular xbox either unless as an emulation machine.

The only good Xbox exclusive was Metal Wolf Chaos, which is coming (((soon))) on PC.
The only good 360 exclusive was Tales of Vesperia which is also now on PS4 and PC with extra content.
There's a reason Gamestop was just giving out 360 for free. It's hardware now that's worthless than trash.

>windblows
It came with a grungyish controller but I cleaned and picked the best of the lot (others had chewed up sticks), got Reach,Odst, 3 and Ace combat 6 with it at cost. Disks looked pretty shit besides ODST so I pointed that out, testing them now they seem to work fine, any PS2 game that looked like that wouldn't play from my experience.
Probably can use the controller on my computer too.

>The only good 360 exclusive was Tales of Vesperia which is also now on PS4 and PC with extra content.
it's on Xbox One

Something being on XBone or PS4 is irrelevant to me because I care about next gen consoles. I'll probably get a PS4 once they go down the tubes price wise for Persona 5 and some other games I can't think of. Why Persona 4 never got ported to anything besides the Vita is beyond me.

Forza Horizon

*don't care about

>The only good Xbox exclusive was Metal Wolf Chaos
As enjoyable as Metal Wolf Chaos is, you're really understating the quality of the rest of the library. The Otogi games were good. GunValkyrie was good. Ninja Gaiden was good. Jet Set Radio Future was good. Breakdown was good. The Kingdom Under Fire games were good. Phantom Crash was good. The MechAssault games were good. Crimson Sea was good. The Buffy the Vampire Slayer games were good. Unreal Championship 2 was good. Spikeout was good. Dead or Alive 3 was good. Steel Battalion remains the most immersive mech game of all-time.

>listing all those medicore and straight up bad games next to the decent and good ones

yeah good games are the SJW auto play games amirite

people talk about them on social media, they are so inclusive! must be good!

what is it about the 360 that makes Yea Forums seethe so hard? is it because of the fact that its better than the ps3 in every possible way?

Attached: 360games.png (1917x767, 3.89M)

Are you really going to pretend that Blue Dragon and Magna Carta 2 arent trash? This is coming from an apex contrarian that would push Operation Darkness as the best exclusive on the system

we are winning now
all those years of 'no gaems' stupid memes are gone
Sony is the leader of videogames this generation and the new establishedbest practices regarding videogames and the youth

Attached: 1553697538250.jpg (420x420, 25K)

>this amount of cope from a snoy weeb

Attached: gamers.png (1024x1024, 690K)

>western naruto game

Attached: 1539453770008.png (267x490, 179K)

>top row
capcom shit
fatlus shit
good
good
sega shit
too hard
too cringe

>bottom
720p
puzzle shit
anime shit
too hard
good
good
rts is for korean weebs

JUST BECAUSE ATLUS USA PUBLISHED SOMETHING DOESN'T MEAN FATLUS HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT

>sega shit
lol retard

There's a good library of jrpgs. Have fun!

PS3 GAMES

NO GAMES
HA!HA!HA!

Attached: 1382478465435.jpg (1354x609, 121K)

it's written on the cover

wew lad

>Forza Motorsport 4
>Forza Horizon

How are these compared to PS3 racing games?
Obviously GT5/6 are more sim (I say that loosely) and Forza is more arcade oriented, but overall looks/gameplay wise do they hold up favorably?

forza is way better. GT hasnt been good since 4

Next generation of consoles is right behind the corner and you bought a 360?
for what purpose?

Attached: 565438f6850e3da830b9e1a5a7f19ffa.gif (700x500, 15K)

>brainlet can't fucking read

because the games are cheap as hell right now?

>download a bunch of XBLA trials from the marketplace on an unmodded 360
>set as bought with x360pkgtool and play on modded 360
dad's gonna flip

because now is when the prices are lowest, they are only going up from here

fair point

Forza Horizon is arcade. Forza Motorsport is sim.

>720p
Lol dude what

I haven't bought a new game at full price (or anywhere close to release) since Last Light. I don't care about new shit because while I don't pay much attention, it's pretty obvious the entire industry has gotten even more cancerous with leeching money from consumers and making everything a political statement, so I am happy to collect the scraps at pennies on the dollar while people move onto the next shiny thing.
I had the impression due to the newer games I have seen, is Forza Motorsport 4 good compared to GT5/6 then? How is it gameplay/looks/content wise?

Nope, the 360 at this point is the least useful major console, even Halo 3 is getting a PC release within the year.

saints row

both bc

no it didnt lol. original xbox barely had japaense support, sega and tecmo were like the only ones making games for it