Name a better TPS

Name a better TPS
Pro tip you cant

Attached: 1482710581094.webm (852x480, 2.61M)

You're right, I can't, have a nice day.

Bump
I just want to talk about vanquish

I honestly never got into it and backlogged it. I'll figure out how to go fast someday.

I actually like maxpayne 3

Attached: conker.png (1156x600, 376K)

Learn to boost dodge and you're well on your way to going fast
I've been eyeballing it for some time but never got to it. How is it?

That looks awful

>shoot
>dodge and slow down time
>shoot
>repeat

Attached: 1552762230041.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

the fuck is this game?

giraffe blowjob

Attached: 1516412774597.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Vanquish

Attached: 1543203955214.webm (576x324, 2.78M)

Is this RE6? I thought people said it was crap, this looks cool

the combat system itself is good but literally everything else is total dogshit, which is why the only mode people actually play and praise is mercenaries

MGSV

Next

Looks like its time to get RE6 then.

Maybe the first Max Payne, besides that havent found anything even half as good. To be fair that says more about the sad state of the genre rather than Vanquish high quality

RE6 literally should've only had a full game on the mercenaries mode

How could the genre improve though? Something like uncharted would be better with more open ended levels, but that wouldn't improve it by much

The only reason people didn't like RE6 is because it was like a hollywood action film which shits on the franchise but didn't make it any less fun. I had a blast playing it with a friend.

I started at RE4 and its always been kinda dumb. It just sounds like the logical conclusion for RE.

It needs to to back and re evaluate its direction and drop all the modern trends, see what makes games like Max Payne so fun to play. If you look at earlier TPS you can see a big wave of very arcadey shooters in the late 90s to mid 00s with fast movement, tight levels, projectile weapons, sometimes even scoring before GoW homogenized it to shit. You had stuff like MDK, Gungrave, even Advent Rising which was influenced by Halo but still kept that fun spirit. Max Payne itself despite being more realistic had super fast movement and projectile weapons before getting ruined by its sequels, Punisher had similar mechanics and a fast fun pace. Stranglehold had a proper scoring system, Wet too. It needs to go back to dodging projectiles, fast cool movement, scoring mechanics and just a general over the top arcadey feel. Thats part of why people love Vanquish, it takes the modern trends but uses them as proper game mechanics not for the sake of realism.

I see what you mean, movement is a big thing that makes things fun. I guess that's why I found Vanquish so refreshing. After plating that, I find playing the more realistic games boring because of their need for realistic walk cycles and turning circles. And what I'd give for a new stranglehold in the original's spirit

>Guns all feel like they shoot paperclips
No thanks.

>unironically thinking Vanquish is a good TPS

Attached: 1223438994943.jpg (2000x1689, 839K)

It sure is, the great thing about TPS is that you can see your character so not only is movement very intuitive but you can look very cool while running around. Not strictly an FPS but Cloudbuilt uses this quite well, something in that vein but more about shooting and less about platforming would be awesome
Nigga you can send Romanovs flying with a shotgun blast. The guns feel fine

>having to aim down sights to hit enemies at point blank range
And this is why console shooters are garbage.

max payne 3 is fucking amazing. Fantastic gunplay and great graphics and physics that'll still blow you away to this day

Why do (You) think it's bad?
Seeing your character's movement is a big plus. I'd like to see something parkour focused like mirrors edge

EDF! EDF! EDF!

Attached: EDF.jpg (1920x1080, 971K)

Is that the fucking enemy count in the top right?
Looks like fun, I'll check if out

>Is that the fucking enemy count in the top right?
Yep

Badass

Max Payne