Bros...automata is fucking deep. like, existentialism, lmao. the ghostie in the fucking shellie, my dudes...

bros...automata is fucking deep. like, existentialism, lmao. the ghostie in the fucking shellie, my dudes. i just love 2b. i wanna fuck her so fucking hard. same with a2, and 6o. BUT, those things are irrelevant. this game is so fucking philosophical, like you wouldn't even fucking believe, man. i just love deconstructions of philosophers and the great thinkers of history, it makes me feel smart.
>nietzsche got namedropped
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Attached: 2B_dreams_of_electric_sheep.png (500x500, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allourideas.org/vbestgames2019/results
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nier shitomata is deep
You only like it because of 2B's ass

Attached: 1555756196591.jpg (588x823, 146K)

>nooo stop enjoying things!
True manchild autism at work

Brainlet
Giga brainlet

I doubt you have read philosophy in general, brainlet.

A2's ass is bigger

oh no no no no
it's fucking deep and it deconstructs philosophers and great thinkers and dude, dude...FUCKING TITS
EXISTENSIALISM WE ALL HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT FIGHT KILL AND DIE SO ILL JUMP OFF THIS FUCKING BUILDING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
you are who you choose 2B
DEEP & MEANINGFUL
GOD IS ALREADY DEAD YOU CAN'T KILL GOD WE MUST ACHIEVE ENLIGHTENMENT AND BECOME AS GODS
NIHILISM IS A DEAD PHILOSOPHY AND LIFE ITSELF IS FUCKING DEEEEEEEEEP AND LIFE ITSELF IS FINE FUCKING ART ZOMGROFLMAO

>incapable of self deprecating humor

oh, i get it, do androids dream of electric sheep?

Imagine being this jaded.

I love how much Automata triggers you niggers.

>HAHA WOW DUDE MARIO JUMPMAN HE JUMPS LMAO WOWWW HE JUMPS AGAIN HOLY SHIT DID THEY JUST NAMEDROP PEACH’s CASTLE?

2B > A2

>Binary doesn't change appropriately for each sheep.

Attached: 1387873006390.gif (221x117, 2.74M)

i love zero!

Attached: __zero_drag_on_dragoon_drag_on_dragoon_3_and_puchimasu_drawn_by_bakatan__1af96050162733c8723ca032634 (517x511, 42K)

Why does it upset people so much? People here seem to really hate it, sometimes. Contrarianism?

>Contrarianism?
Yep. As soon as the rest of the internet caught on to Automata and it's themes Yea Forums started to call it shallow and too heavy on the fanservice.

i see.

Attached: 3bf54531cf176c07204a5fca49239c53.jpg (1200x1070, 186K)

I liked the first game's story and characters better

Is nier automata the Big Bang theory of video games?

I want to father babby 2b.

>2019
>r-tards STILL not understanding what all the namedropping in the game actually meant
sasuga, Yea Forums

B A S E D

Unironically yes

I want to be deep in 2B's ass

>boss called Hegel
>somehow this is significant to the plot

sure user

where are her socks? her feet will get cold

I’m in grad school for philosophy. Should I play this game?

Yes. Worse is my horny convinced me to pick up that game and I got bored after three hours.

I don't think I ever called it "deep", it had just been like 9 years since anything decent had been released so don't blame me for liking it.

My body doesn't like to socks on when I go to sleep.

Reminder that this is the second best game of all time according to Yea Forums.
allourideas.org/vbestgames2019/results

Attached: dd.png (1079x516, 27K)

The game has some themes that are seldom discussed in this industry, that's just a fact. Like SOMA. But that's not what makes it "deep", the depth comes from the story being multi-layered. Not the existential story alone but mainly the drama. The fucking relationships in Automata are deep and presented in a way that can only ever be achieved in a video game. I don't recall anyone having done it before, at least not like this.

no, watch eva instead

Why Dark Souls when Demon's exists?

Why is it that faggots always have bad taste?

It doesn't have to be significant to the plot, silly. ever heard of analyzing something piece by piece? Taking elements out of context to put them in context?

haha imagine opening that flap and going to town on that ass haha

as in, it is the superior version of F-R-I-E-N-D-S? Yes. Fuck F-R-I-E-N-D-S!

They were right when they said the left cant meme. Look at this post lmao

>Rated as one of the top ten games of all time
That's when this shitshow started to really piss me off. Bad enough the director gets so much praise for his annoying action game, but when people start taking his idiotic fans seriously, it causes problems.

>want to cosplay Papa Nier
>google "Nier Papa Father Gestalt Replicant Cosplay"
>2B 2B 2B 2B 2B 2B 2B 2B 2B 2B 2B 2B 2B 2B
fuck OFF
I love Automata but come on man

Yes, it's not a fucking philosophical work, it's a video game that tries to explore some themes other games don't. I doubt someone would claim with a straight face that Automata is extremely super duper deep, and if someone did, they're hardly a majority. It's rather surface level, but it might've made some people think about things they wouldn't otherwise, or maybe to even research deeper into the topic the game taps into.
What's your problem?

Attached: New_Screen_III.png (596x467, 34K)

drop "Nier" and you might get what you want

You can remove results by doing "-automata -2b"

>Every day's a sale.
>Every sale's a win.
>He won't even charge you a markup.
Fuckin deeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Wow I never knew that. Thanks bud.

>tfw liked automata
I'm fucking screwed bros, I cant take being called a pseudo-intellectual. Why couldn't Yoko make a dozen obvious self-aware jokes in the game so I could just pretend I'm just laughing along and didn't really like it that much.

Nier isn’t supposed to be deep. Only brainlets complain about this. Same with Evangelion

based

Because DES is the beta version of DAS

>I doubt someone would claim with a straight face that Automata is extremely super duper deep

That's literally what people do

nice meltdown

This.

It's the superior version. Shit taste.

b urself

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_koko_ne_user_fpm6842__sample-6aaaf8ba7aca (850x1202, 176K)