How would you fix Dawn of War?

How would you fix Dawn of War?

Attached: IMG_6655.jpg (1920x2715, 463K)

Pick the gameplay of 1 or 2 and stick with it instead of merging them together like some Dark Eldar Haemonculi. Also have the ingame artwork match the grimdark setting

Would making a straight up RTS like the first one (as awesome as it was) still be popular in the present day?

I'd not make the third installment Starcraft-lite.

Make an actual RTS with more than the same 4 races over and over.

>muh reens
>muh orks
>muh elves
>muh reens

In Warhammer vidya, diversity is unironically its strength.

DoW 3 wished it was half the RTS that SC2 was.

i can't believe that her /tg/ version is canon now

Just make another Ultramarine game :^)

Each unit must be unlocked with a serial code included in WARHAMMER™ 40,000® miniature packages. In this way players will feel truly engaged and connected with their army, and become encouraged to enter the GAMES WORKSHOP® hobby.

Turn it into Total War scale

It certainly wouldn't have mass appeal (the mythical "wider audience") but the RTS/Strategy audience would eat it up if it's properly made.

Make Men of War: 40K

Take DoW 2 and increase the unit cap.Add building construction.Done.
Also, in mulitplayer have the match-winner win gear and have that gear carry over to the next match, just like in the campaign.

Attached: 1550589453294.png (1328x747, 1.25M)

Yeah. That's why I called it Starcraft-lite.
It's an abhorrent hybrid between Starcraft and Dawn of War's gameplay plastered with a Warhammer 40k aesthetic.

I still don't know why they went down that route, you aren't going to be able to take Starcraft's audience.

Didn't creative ensemble already make a warhammer game?

Dark Crusade with Tyranids.

Macha dating sim

Hey, does anyone know whether 'Warhammer 40k: Mechanicus' game is any good.

They stick to fantasy as of now.

It just needs Improved DOW2/COH2 with bigger pop cap,base building amd more unit variety to please both parties.

i'm not 100% sure but the engine COH and DOW games use,with some modification is the same.

Never understood the DOW 1 camp and the butthurt for cover mechanics. It is improvement of gameplay mechanics,however i completely agree on the downgrade compared to DOW1. For base building,smaller number of races and overall smaller scale with low population limits.

U know they will be pushed by GW to make an AOS game eventually.

Remove eldar

Make it less Moba-like (seriously what are those turret?). Also pick a genre, RTS or Tactical. Give us back sync kill and the art-style of the 1st or 2nd game, stop with the neon and shiny look.

Hell yes it would. Thats literally all they need to do and 40K fans with be overjoyed but NOOOOOO

It can't be fixed, nobody is ever going to trust another 40k video game release from Relic ever again

Total Warhammer 40k is the only way to save the strategy branch of 40k vidya

Attached: Dawn of War 3.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

Remove the O*cs

is that replayed in slow motion?

Remaster Dawn of War 1 except with fitting graphics for the 40k universe instead of DoW3's graphics, rebalance it, add missing factions like tyranids and missing units like non-Khorne chaos units. Maybe add a new campaign or two, idunno

All these fucking mongoloids had to do is take DoW1s formula, expand it, bigger scope and add some features.