Released more than three years ago

>released more than three years ago
>no stealth/shooter action game has equaled or surpassed it since

Attached: A1D7AC8C-44FC-43FC-B4B6-94DC2B8759C3.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

Konami is working on a new Metal Gear, most likely a MG1 remake. It's been 3 years since MGSV so it's most likely ready to be shown.

Attached: 1232423.jpg (577x633, 37K)

Fuel for the Metal Gear 1 remake theory.

Attached: 432432432.jpg (538x800, 49K)

Kojima should've gone full subverted expectations and made the campaign being played with a fully customizable male or female character.

And make Venom Snake a background character that would give you orders and shit.

I mean I like it, but its not very replayable. I'm not going through that entire fucking grind again.

Jesus just let this one be real and finally destroy whatever's left of Kojima wankery

>equaled
Far cry 5

>Eventually your character gets infected and killed
>Play the rest of the game as Venom and find out about him the same way as we do now
so much wasted potential

It's nice to see these guys getting along.

Is Ghost Recon Wildslands the only game in recent memory that's tried to imitate MGSV gameplay?

Hitman 2 is a much better stealth game.

s-soon, haha

Attached: 1541509747418.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

I mean, the gameplay is great, but that greatness is tempered by the mobile game style upgrade system and playing pokemon with guards. There's also absolutely zero motivation to play it again, knowing how the story goes fucking nowhere.

Wildlands plays just like Future Soldier. It didn't imitate anything but its own game.

This is just a load of nothing isn't it?

Since everyone did the justice of not replying to this filth, ill just respond to you with bait thats just as offensive.

I still think blood money is better, scratch that I know blood money is better some of the developers even have that opinion

>This is just a load of nothing isn't it?

Why would it be? MGSV sold millions and Konami still has people making video games at their company.

2015 was a great year for gaming

Hitman is better.

Attached: mr cool.png (1557x1053, 2.6M)

How was Ghost Recon Wildlands, really? Not memeing, just curious how good / bad it was.

Pretty shit. Gunplay is fucking awful like every other ubishit game with shooting mechanics.

>mfw i never finished it
The story never hooked me and by the time i got to part 2 i was already bored of the gameplay. Making me repeat the exact same missions didnt help either.
I dont even feel like i missed anything, desu. This game adds nothing to the already convoluted mess of a story that the series has. 3 already had all the backstory we needed and was pure kino. The other games only made it worse.

Attached: wat.png (678x630, 390K)

What wrong with Hitman 2? And doesn't this mean everyone owes Square an apology if it was still bad author Square's involvement?

Most of the upgrades are worthless. Not that it makes the game any better. Unless you're fighting Sally or skulls, you can knife or fulton everything. Modding the game is still boring.

needed indoor stealth areas

Hitman is a very different type of stealth in a hide in plain site kind of way. Whereas MGS has usually been a go unnoticed type.

I agree Blood Money is peak Hitman though.

The nu-Hitman games are better.
The old ones are nothing but glorified tech demos that control like shit.

>site
Sight*

Holy fuck I'm illiterate

>>mfw i never finished it
Neither did kojima

Not that bad, it's sorta like Phantom Pain but more grounded. Gets better the moment you disable the Hud and aim for the most realistic experience. I had LOTS of fun with the customization, making outfits for every character depending on the zone we were (Jungle Green uniforms for rainforest, for cities I used a more urban operator spook outfit) and I totally enjoyed trying to emulate a lot of that 80s opetator aesthetic.
Problem is that the game gets old real real fast.

Attached: 4.jpg (750x667, 230K)

nu-fag

Daily reminder that Solid is the only true Snake.
>The protagonist of the very first Metal Gear game
>What made Metal Gear popular in the first place
>"Snake" in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Solid Snake proving how he's more popular
>Surpassed everyone he fought
>True hero compared to Big Asshole, who thought that being a hero was boring because peace is boring
>Solid Snake was actually selfless, Big Asshole is a fucking selfish retard
>Was rightfully disgusted about killing, violence, war and chose to stop it all instead of continuing it like what Big Asshole tried to do

"Naked Snake" is Hideo's corny attempt to rip off and cash in on Solid Snake's fame by making Big Asshole a Snake.
Even cornier, he's only, like what "Naked Snake" for two missions, then he refuses any name until he accepts "Big Boss", but Kojima went ballistic because
>muh Snake
and forced "Snake" on him every game since, and unfortunately for a very logical reason.
>Metal Gear without Snake
is like
>Pokemon without Pikachu and starters
In a sense of reality, everyone would only call him "Big Boss" and Huey in Peace Walker wouldn't make that stupid metaphorical "deja vu" remark about "Snake" somehow being familiar, yet he never heard of the name before, given that he only just seen and met Big Boss for the first goddamn time.

That retarded line only exists by the way because Solid Snake met up with Otacon in MGS1. Didju rike it?!?! Nothing in Metal Gear is literal.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

i'm glad they get along.

The Hitman reboot is unironically the only good reboot to happen to a franchise.
Wolfenstein, DOOM, and the Tomb Raider reboots are all cancer.

This, we need something good in the vidya world for fuck sake.

Well no one surpasses metal gear , duh

Attached: bruh.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>Didn't play Wolfenstain reboot (only 2 was shit)
>Didn't play Doom reboot (best single player fps in years)
>Played Hitman reboot but didn't play originals

I get it, you are new to this and are just starting to acquire taste, it takes years to start understand nuances in video games if you only look at graphics. But you will get there, don't be mad, everyone has been new.

There is only one snake and he is scizophrenic

that's what the broken mirror symbolism is showing us in the final game

didju rike it

Attached: schism.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Oh, also,
>Big Boss never once says what is own name could possibly be in Ground Zeroes
>In TPP he's gay, proud and pompous to call himself as "Big Boss" anyway
>Even Big Boss smiles at what he had become when he just learned that he's Big Boss and probably loved the name more than "Venom Snake" anyway.

In regards to what The Boss implies,
>There can be only one Boss... and one Snake...
She really fucking meant it. No Snake can exist other than Solid, and no Boss can exist other than Big Boss. The twist in MGSV happens to work with this line because it says that along with Big Boss, you're also Big Boss.
>"The two of us, together".

Retards who say that Venom Snake is not Big Boss also have to realize that Venom Snake isn't Snake either. If Venom's not Snake, and if Venom's not Big Boss, who is he? He's fucking Big Boss, stop with your lollygagging.

TL;DR Naked Snake and Venom Snake are not Snakes at all, they never will be Snake, both of them can go fuck off, have gay sex and be Big Boss for all I care.

You cannot make anyone else Snake other than Solid.

Attached: index.jpg (284x177, 7K)

You're the one who sounds mad, otherwise you wouldn't make all these ridiculous assumptions.
I'm glad I pirated the nu-Wolfenstein games.

Attached: doom.jpg (292x124, 15K)

I still don't understand why they made the camera and environments so bad for stealth. It's really hard to see your surroundings, and they knew that, which is why they added shit like marking, slow-mo and the arrow indicator when enemies were suspicious. It's almost a necessity that the AI is so braindead, because if they had an ounce of intelligence the game would be impossible. When a soldier goes to investigate something, they develop complete tunnel vision and can't see anything that isn't 2 feet directly in front of them. It's happened more than once where I'm planning my path ahead of me and some random schmuck waltzes past me from behind.

Attached: 1441520238106.jpg (500x412, 33K)

That's implies nothing about schizophrenia, it's just Big Boss and Big Boss, walking out together to work towards their evil warmongering dreams. The door's emblem changes to Outer Heaven for a reason.

>stealth

Just dumb enemies with 0 vision

lmao get outta here

Not really, unless you play on master difficulty and suit only it's not even a stealth game.

>Naked and Venom are not Snakes at all
>They will never be Snake
>Both of them can go fuck off, have gay sex and be Big Boss
Based. I never saw Big Boss as Snake no matter what the games say. Solid Snake will be in my heart forever as the only Snake that counts.

Attached: Snake Smoking.jpg (400x183, 20K)

>Solid Snake will be in my heart forever as the only Snake that counts.
Why did he have to get such a shitty sendoff, bros? It's not fair.

Attached: Metal-Gear-Solid-4.jpg (1280x720, 529K)

judging by ground zeroes, it's a shitty stealth game and it's a mediocre 3rd person shooter
but you might be right

Of course you pirate them, Wolfenstein was great, except the new one.
But the fact that you actually bought a game means you care.
Good, you will make it someday and gain that beautiful feeling when you truly understand something. Don't have to be mad.

MGS4 is the superior game.

Attached: You want to fuck Big Boss.jpg (1832x1976, 586K)

Attached: MGSV_playtime.png (506x109, 79K)

What if I don't care and that I bought a game just to get it?
Pirating a game is still caring, just for the people instead of the corporations, by the way.

What if you also pirated a game because you don't care?

I like seeing this. I think both of their voices did a lot for those characters. Besides, Hayter needed a reset. Peace Walker Snake sounded worse than MGS4, and he was dying of death in that game.

Attached: big boss.png (350x350, 185K)

Literally every Assassins Creed game is a better game than MGS5 stealth mode

Those are rookie numbers.

Attached: whyamistillhere.png (630x184, 162K)

Attached: Paul-Mccartneys-Funny-Opinion-On-Metal-Gear-Solid-V-Being-The-Best-Game-In-The-World-Beatles.jpg (550x736, 96K)