So now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that Sekiro is better than Bloodborne right?

So now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that Sekiro is better than Bloodborne right?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

we can agree that it's funner but that's because the oppressive atmosphere of most fromshit games start to wear you down after a while.

Not even close.

"No!"

Attached: 1557667708816.jpg (380x362, 26K)

I think Sekiro is uninspired garbage that gets more recognition than it deserves!

nah

Yep we can angree, bloodborne it's literally the souls for girls

Attached: 1482581416471.png (641x896, 936K)

NEVER
EVER
PKEKS

I got so fucking bored with Sekiro near the end. Never thought it could happen with a Soulsborne game. Didn’t even happen with DS2

I think Sekiro has leagues better gameplay but Bloodborne excels at everything else.

Attached: 1555915333265.jpg (1125x1080, 806K)

How is Yea Forums so easily impressed by chuthulu shit? Is it because it’s so underaged?

Attached: 6E26B8BD-60DB-4896-9222-99C1D69BFCF9.png (247x239, 17K)

Why bloodborne it's so fucking easy? even dark souls 2 it's more harder than bloodborne.

Attached: 15150015015150.jpg (600x600, 99K)

Bloodborne only flaw was 12fps
Sekiro flaws were stale combat, reusing a location 4 times, no depth, prosthetics useless outside firecrackers, bad stealth, every mini boss was handled the same way stealth kill first bar and r1 mash their posture down for second bar, all bosses were dealt with the same way, kanji system casualized the combat, no replay value.

Both good games, BB strength its fun to replay over and over. Sekiro is just a one and done game

Hell no. Sekiro was incredibly mediocre. It's just another game for autists who think that a difficult game is immediately considered good. There was no variety in the game, most bosses are forgettable and it felt underwhelming as a whole. At this point I think I even enjoyed Ds2 more than Sekiro

Bloodbornefags are obnoxious and annoying kid fags
Sekirofags in the other hand are usually chill guys

Fromsoft games aren't hard, stop falling for marketing

Literally the only game that adapts almost every other lovecraft trope well, other than total helplessness in the face of horror (because that makes for shitty gameplay).

Imagine not being able to play the greatest video game of all time because you're too poor to buy a 150 dollar used ps4

Attached: ZN0WyEs.jpg (373x2048, 122K)

Specially bloodborne i literally got sleep with it's mediocre difficult

Harder =/= better. ESL motherfucker

Try doing low BL runs. There's plenty ways to make the game hard without reducing your options.

Nigger what tropes did it adapt well other than tentacles

I think it's more sad still overpraising a mediocre game and also this But no wonder why nobody likes sonyfags

The only hard game I've played as of late has been MGS2 on EE.

No, both are equally great. So fuck off.

>better gameplay
>better bosses
>better visual variety

>worse replayability
>worse levels
>worse graphics
>worse theme/story

>artstile is arguable

>mgs2
>hard
take your pills justin

Impossible to over praise bloodborne, but youd know that if you played it. Dumb pc nigger

>pre-human civilizations and ancient things being inherently alien to us (Pthumeru)
>invisible dimensions that lie right beside our own (the Nightmare/cosmos)
>the fragility of human identity (beasthood/kinhood)
>the evils of the past welling up in the modern day (the Hunter's Nightmare, the Research Hall, etc.).
>incomprehensible subversion on familiar, safe things that a human would otherwise would never feel threatened of (frenzy, insight being tied to decreasing frenzy resistance)

Attached: 1548445057901.png (455x445, 185K)

Nice of you to ignore the European Extreme part lad.

How old are you?

>sekiro babbies dont know that the nightmare swirls and churns, unending
Sad honestly.

Attached: 1490544957707.png (885x680, 713K)

Already beat it and again sonyfags are cancer and nobody want them, they for some reason love to praise a shit 5/10 and again
>Bloodbornefags are obnoxious and annoying kid fags
And this is true, even dark souls2 fags are less annoying than you kids.

>BB
>Die to flailing obscure giant hitbox monster boss
>5 min loadscreen
>Need to farm more health vials for another attempt
>Travel to area with basic mobs
>5 min loadscreen
>2 mins R1 spam
>Go back to lantern thingy
>5 min loadscreen
>buy health vials and travel back to boss room
>5 min loadscreen
>Fight big obscure flailing hitbox monster boss at a crispy clean 30fps mashing R1 and running in circles and hope I don't have to repeat process

Game was fucking awful. I'm not a poorfag that can't afford a pc or multi platforms so I'm quite happy to admit it.

Attached: 1498775393499.png (714x545, 510K)

BB's more inspired but Sekiro's more consistently enjoyable

I hope noone takes this bait seriously

In fact bloodbornefags are the cancer of this serie they cried for sekiro difficult and begged for an easy mode, they also cried because ds3 was more harder than their baby easy mode game and not only that they also can't beat dark souls remastered.

>ds3 hard
Heh

Damn i love bloodborne bros

Attached: 14525869500452.png (2048x928, 2.14M)

Correct also don't forget how shitty the netcode it is but also don't forget how shitty is the grind in bloodborne
truth hurts huh?
More than bloodborne.

BB has chalice dungeons so no

it's Dream Cycle shit my dude not Cthulhu shit.

There was a votation when sekiro come out and Sekiro won, from that moment bloodborne fags started to cry and shit on sekiro it's like ds2 fags who shit on ds3, exactly the same meme.

Sony fags you say, i mean right now they are impressed bydays gone with no end even if it's a mediocre game lol

That was for which one in the "series" was the hardest.
Sekiro was first, but the poll was done a week after release. DaS2 was 2nd.

I havent played sekiro, but bloodborne is my favorite video game. Should i get sekiro?

Attached: dsGr1yy.jpg (1920x1080, 824K)

Wow, I love going through repeated areas!

BB lasted me 3+ years and I still occasionally play it from time to time.

Sekiro lasted me a week, got plat, have zero desire to touch it again. No enemy variance, no depth, no replayability. I'll wait for DLC, but for now I'm done.
BB > Sekiro for me

I prefer Sekiro's bossfights as well, but atmosphere lore and "lmao whats goin on" is better in bloodborne

I like Sekiro better but this thread was made to bait flamewars so kill yourself OP.

Attached: Sekino.jpg (4000x4055, 3.52M)

Loaded opinion coming at you here

Weebs only like sekiro because muh jap setting. Prove me wrong.

Sekiro totally shit itself after the guardian ape boss and before the demon of hatred. That whole part of the game sucks huge dick. All the recycled bosses/areas and lmao2ape. What a slog. It reminded me of the end of Dark Souls when it gets obvious that they ran out of dev time.

Nope, it was for the best souls game there were 2 polls one for the best and the other for the most difficult.

and both threads were shitted by bloodbornefags

Ashina Castle
All From Software games are worth a play.

Sekiro has bloodborne bosses in it

Bloodborne has no sekiro bosses in it

checkmate

Sekiro has better performance and loading due to being on PC. That's about the only real advantage it has.

>dragon growing out of a tree wielding a cactus sword

fuckin stupid

>Didn’t even happen with DS2
Soul Memory makes sure it happens to me every single time I try to play the game. I've played it from the beginning 4 times now with different characters, and quit near the end of the game every time because of Soul Memory, without ever finishing the game.

Based

>Weebs only like sekiro because muh jap setting. Prove me wrong.

You kind of poisoned the well by using the term "weeb" as an opening qualifier.
Yeah no shit weebs love it because its japanese.
The question is why do NON-weebs like it?

This thread smells like 0 insight

Link, or fuck off.

It's referencing Korean/Japanese history but it's fine to let people know you're dumb. Makes what you say easier to ignore.

ITT: people downplay bb because its not on pc

>actual color
As great as Bloodborne is, why did they give it the least colour of all the Souls games? I swear it's worse than even Demons' Souls in this regard. But people always just say it fits the themes, as if that somehow excuses the game being damn near mono colour for just about the entire game.

Sekiro however looks great.

I outright dislike Japanese settings, and like Sekiro in spite of that, not because.

>colour ≠ good art direction
Case in point: DaS2.

>spoonfeed me i'm to retarded
Fuck off newfags search it by yourself you retard.

I like the setting because it has more than 2 colors unlike BB

it's referencing dragon ball Z
fucking zoomers

>Bloodborne
>painstakingly designed lore and setting
>enemies drawn from a variety of sources, connect together well aside maybe from Cainhurst
>intriguing themes that compliment and stack on-top of each other in ways you wouldn't think possible

>Sekiro
>random Japanese mountain
>enemies drawn from sweaty naked japanese men and the most boring Japanese ghosts, are completely segregated
>IMMORTALITY BAD

>say something bad about bb and like sekiro more
>i bet you are a pcfag bwaa
hehe everytime

Attached: 34245.png (555x800, 464K)

>>colour ≠ good art direction
I never said it was. But likewise the absence of colour does not equal good art direction either.
But a whole game without any colour is still significantly more dull than an equally interesting game that does have it.

Attached: 1492744004006.jpg (5760x3240, 1.69M)

The fact that bloodborne is 5 years old and still is THE game to compare all other from games to should speak for itself.

>bloodborne
>random victorian era
>enemies are just the same cuthulhu memes over and over again
>get praised by the most cancerigenous fan base

Lol, at this point i can't even take serious what sonyfags always write.

Attached: 3567.jpg (836x571, 299K)

Link the archive, or shut the fuck up

Attached: 4chanTop25 (2019).jpg (1595x1386, 3.13M)

because it's the most overrated
DS1 is the best one so far

Whats the point of bait like this

How can it be over rated when it only exists on 1/4 of the current platforms?

FOUR YEARS
O
U
R

Y
E
A
R
S

If you ever had to farm blood vials you are simply bad at the game.

Already told you to learn to lurk you dumb newfag

Attached: 43546.jpg (636x382, 38K)

Got you

I completely disagree.

Bloodborne is a women game
>easy
>victorian era
>the plot is even MORE retarded
>the music is delicate
Sorry bloodborne fags but you are gay

I don't like either

Holy shit how fucking poor are you guys. Used ps4s are like 100 bucks. Its literally your own fault that you cant play the absolute triumph that is bloodborne

Of course. Bloodborne is trash, there is no contest.

>bait
He is right.

>BB is a women game
>countless twitch thots are finishing Sekiro

Attached: 1557001442815.gif (284x247, 1.26M)

Sekiro no contest it makes casuals to cry like bitches

fucking this every women love bloodborne for some reason

>demon's souls
nostalgiafaggotry
>dark souls
normalfaggotry
>dark souls 2
underrated, best mechanics
>bloodborne
edge-cringe
>Dark souls 3
beautiful, dark souls 1 but improved
>sekiro
weebshit

>game is so monotonous with the grinding and constant basic R1
Did you ever think that if you actually played the game properly it wouldn't be shit instead of just one buttoning and expecting to win?
Fucking retard.

both sides are pretty obnoxious about it
>mention how I didn't like that you usually can only get a hit or two in before bosses start reading inputs and auto defecting you
>lol filtered at chained ogre
>even though I've already beaten the game and pretty much the final two bosses are the only ones to give me trouble

>the one guy who obviously doesn't speak english spamming his hate for bloodborne kino

Attached: ad398576d54c2568efc2690dbeffa9d6.jpg (736x793, 23K)

Zeldafags could only wish that BoTW caused as much asshurt as Bloodborne did. Literally 4 entire years and still, everytime Fromsoft make a new game, it INSTANTLY gets compared to Bloodborne.

Dark Souls 3
>"IT'S BETTER THAN BLOODBORNE, LOOK AT THIS STRAWPOLL"
>forgotten in a few months
Sekiro
>"IT'S BETTER THAN BLOODBORNE, LOOK AT THIS STRAWPOLL"
>forgotten in a few months

Every single time. Just buy a Ps4 and play Bloodborne already you PClards. It's been 4 years old, nothing is gonna top it

Based opinion

although this simplistic description is retarded, it made me lol.

>PCplebs still seething and desperately looking for something to top Bloodborne
>4 years

Attached: 1557094775977.jpg (1798x1688, 174K)

Sekiro, i mean even dark souls 3 is better than bloodborne.

Attached: 1011501.gif (270x270, 497K)

AWAY

>>Dark souls 3
>beautiful, dark souls 1 but improved
I find DS3 to be fucking disgusting looking. Dark Souls 1 may have some dated graphics and cut corners but I think it's style is a great depiction of realistic fantasy, everything looks like how you'd imagine it would look if it was real. DS3 takes too much visual cues from Bloodborne, it's color pallete looks far too washed out and everything looks too lanky.

Sekiro is trash, Bloodborne is a masterpiece. Keep seething.

>Ashina Castle
Dynamics change each time and you only go up it twice. Second time it basically a straight drop to the bottom

The game was literally designed to reward R1 spam, everything else was pointless. The gun shit was a stupid gimmick that only worked on a select few enemies that were trivially killed with R1 spam anyway.
Just admit the game was a crock of horse shit and only praised for MUH EBIN LOVECRAFT PS EXLUCIVEE WOOOW

Pure çîñëmà. Suckiro can’t compete.

Not to mention that ds3 LITERALLY used assets from bloodborne

It seems like sekiro won this thread again not big sourprise to be honest.

Attached: 454343.jpg (232x217, 10K)

>doesn't know how to combo with trick weapon

That's been my problem with From ever since DS2. They stopped bothering with crafting an "experience" and instead they just chase after the elitist crowd. It's all just a nonsensical pissing contest over who got gud the hardest.
Sekiro has many issues and a lot of the bosses are complete trash designed solely to kill you over and over with cheap tricks you couldn't possibly anticipate on the first go around. But you can't bring this up without
>LMFAO I BEAT THAT BOSS ON MY FIRST TRY MASHING MY DICK ON THE CONTROLLER LOOK WHO GOT FILTERED KEK PEPE.JPG

It's like trying to criticize fucking Star Citizen. People are so wholly indoctrinated by their awful "subculture" that they think anyone who disagrees on even the smallest issue is a troll.

Attached: 1486080382767.jpg (316x239, 17K)

There's a better Sekiro collage in this very thread

git gud

bloodborne has a lot more going on as far as story and character backgrounds/descriptions. like we find out that owl and the sculptor used to be peers but nothing more and they're supposed to be main characters but in bloodborne every character has a lot going on.

>normalfags prefer the activision game more
No surprise here.

It's especially sad when you notice how bloodborne fag posts never increase the IP count.

I know this is bait but:

>never had that happened and I beat the game three times
>never had a loading issue, ps4 is slim model too
>I can say I had this happened a few times but that comes with being shitty especially starting out and it isn't as bad when enemies drop them in abundance and you can just buy them too?
>what does this even mean? basic mobs change from area to area, some are reused yes why wouldn't you see villagers as the primary enemies in the city sections?
>again none existence issue
>you can change your weapon to meet your need/situation including its functionality/length/ect you're going to be likely killed like a retard by spamming r1
>yes
>no
>yes
>no
>literally reaching

The game was pretty good yunofag.

Attached: bloodborne_by_v_nom-d8bcea2.jpg (850x850, 274K)

redbilled

Wrong normalfags are the faggos who cried because sekiro was too hard for them you retarded sonyfag.

>better
pfft, yeah right

he is right why do you cope?

I genuinely hate Sekiro. First time i have felt this way about a vidya.

I honestly found sekiro easier for the most part.

>>Dark souls 3
>beautiful, dark souls 1 but improved
more like, a rape baby between BB and DaS1
it was honestly more disappointing than anything, though it wasn't a bad game
DaS1 and BB are still king

Attached: Ludwig The Holy Blade and Artorias The Abysswalker.jpg (1200x848, 1023K)

Sekiro is a turd compared to Bloodborne.

I got lost and don't know where to go in BB.
Dark Souls is easier to navigate

Attached: 1557450762826.jpg (1300x650, 46K)

Both are great games and you you falseflaggot shitposters are retards

Sekiro is great if you've never played an action game before.

I don't like your girlfriend.
Aye.

Attached: 1480653534976.gif (250x250, 622K)

pretty much but the art in BB is still nice

>buying used
No thanks

t. personal coping platform user

Sekiro had uninspired OST, Atmosphere, Location, Aesthetics, Characters, Plot and combat.

And i plat the game

Sekiro isn't even better than Dark Souls 2, let alone Bloodborne.

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.png (117x124, 6K)

Jerry Seinfeld sucks and was by far the worst part of Seinfeld the show

I fucking tired seeing this same thread every week. Yes, Sekiro is better. I beat it 5 times and want more. Now fuck off.

Attached: 1556885271926.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Where do I go after killing Rom?

Never played trashborne so I can't say.

Maybe try playing sekiro before forming an opinion next time friendo.

Have you gotten to Cainhurst yet?

Attached: __hunter_bloodborne__35fec836bb9d03edb933244ee6ff0dbf.jpg (560x617, 62K)

Can't say I disagree with that.
Dumb frogposter.

No, is that past Nightmare Frontier?

Go through the shortcut that leads you from the Forbidden Woods to Iosefka's. You'll find an item in the back door of the clinic, and will allow you to get to Cainhurst.

Guess I need to do a better job exploring the woods

>by far the worst part of Seinfeld the show
that's elaine

Get fucked

Elaine's cute and at least she can act.
Also her bosses are some of the best side characters

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1543679472829.jpg (558x845, 41K)

Reminder that Sekiro outsold all Souls games and Bloodborne and there's NOTHIN seething Sonygroes can do about it.

Attached: 1540331626401.jpg (324x291, 15K)

I bet you dance like an epileptic.

yes
the framerate alone is enough to demolish it but sekiro goes much further. it has a focused design with minimal gimmicks and all enemies are designed to react to your tools differently not to mention they themselves can be approached in various ways
not only that but ng+ is the best its ever been since dark souls 2 as you can abuse wolf movement speed to skip 80% of filler so you can challenge bosses almost back to back and can go to different places first, I really hope we get a sequel or at least another game that is less meme rpg and more focused like this

also posture > stamina any fucking day

>you will awake under the morning sun
>freed from this terrible hunter's dream

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 21K)

yes
BB is extremly overrated

DMC2 sold more than DMC3, your point?

No, Sekiro bosses were absolute garbage, it drops several points for that shit gimmick divine dragon boss alone.

She's a cunt but Dreyfus plays the part well. Seinfeld is a cunt and he can't act.

What other games have the final boss be fought in a flower field under the moonlight?

I noticed that. Miyazaki really loves that motif huh?

Sekiro is boring as shit. Can't play more than 1 hour of it until I get bored, and no I'm not having too much of a hard time with it sure its a lot harder than other souls games imo but its not that bad.
I simply don't care at all about mystical samurai and ninjas. Also I'm not a fan of preset player characters. I should mention that the japanese va is pretty fucking good even if I don't give a single shit about the story.

sekiro has the worst reflections

stupid screenspace garbage

No, it's worse in every way.

Attached: 1509901830607.jpg (1000x563, 67K)

take this (You) and fuck off

Not even close but it might get bit better than das3 after couple dlc

Posts shit that is aimed for girls.

Sekiro fags are insightless fools who don't know shit about good lore

Sekiro gets way more easy than bloodborne just because of one weapon, posture and no stamina, and you use those in every fight

Sekiro was awesome at first but after first playtrough with no real reason playability it's not anymore. First I'd say it was like bb>sekiro>das>Des>das3>das2 but now it's like bb>das>Des>sekiro>das3>das2 it really needs dlc just like bb did but will that add replayability?

Sekiro would have been better with more stealth and ninja-ing around and less combat.

After getting the platinum in Sekiro I stopped playing, although I'll no doubt return. With Bloodborne I kept playing anyway, and still find myself regularly returning to Yharnam. As a fan or Dark Souls I always did fancy it but when I eventually got a ps4 it ended up becoming perhaps my favourite game ever.

Sekiro is more cool, bloodborne is for fa fedoriant poster.

Bb did everything little bit better than dark souls, but they are still close together lore wise atleast, das combat has aged a bit too

Never ever

Insightless weeb

Same here. Getting that last skill point trophy felt like such a grind. I've never felt that in a Souls game before. At least it let me unlock some interesting skills and wasn't just there for the sake of completion.
I do want to play the game again now that they've released that balancing patch. It looks like you have a lot more room to experiment with skills since they lowered the cost of a lot of them.
I didn't really enjoy experimenting with the prosthetics because aside from some extremely specific situations, it was never as effective as just beating ass with your sword. The skills are a lot of fun though, especially the ones you find higher in the skill trees. Those senpou kicks are so satisfying.

You don't even know what weeb means but here have a you

Attached: 015150150.jpg (800x774, 188K)

Being this delusional weeb fag. Read the fucking thread nigger

Lmao, don’t listen to this faggot. I bought a ps4 just for bloodborne it’s waaay overrated. If it wasn’t exclusive nobody would shill it so hard.