How can white women compete?

How can white women compete?

Attached: 20190512142241_1.jpg (2560x1440, 338K)

Desperately.

They can't, that's why they always end up alone with 5 mutto american kids.

I too prefer Asian women.
They are more traditional and submissive, like all women should be.

Attached: 1552432093934.jpg (720x540, 29K)

Yeah, unlike hapa mutts

Kinds looks like a hapa tbqh

I doubt Ada has a brother who can punch boulders.

not really

Attached: 1557281811823.png (963x908, 981K)

Asian women don't look like that at all though. At least with white women you find some of her features in.

Why are people so offended by others liking Asian women most?

I think Asian women are the best, that's my personal opinion. It isn't that other races can't be as attractive, bceause they can and sometimes are. But in my mind's eye the most beautiful women I perceive are Asian. In others eyes they might see a white woman or something.

Why get so fucking butt blasted over someone thinking Asian girls are sexy?

>adafags

Attached: becca_face_annoyed11.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Imagine hating your future children so much you make them hapas

cope.

she literally looks 0% white, she's not even that pretty for an Asian women. In Vancouver she would be a 7.5/10.

The resemblance is uncanny.

Attached: bonobo.jpg (624x351, 29K)

Sorry, but Claire won

Attached: claire_cheeks4.jpg (898x900, 138K)

>why don't people like people being racist
Gee,

Man, westerners have low standards for pretty Chinese girls. In Malaysia or Singapore she would be slightly better than average

>Sorry, but Claire won
dios mios...

Attached: 20190504153328_1.jpg (2560x1440, 338K)

In what fucking reality is it racist to find one race the most attractive? like what kind of mental gymnastics do you need to do to think saying "X race is most attractive"?

post a single 5"7 asian chink babe then buddy. Thats the height of most of their men.

looks like someone cannot get laid

Attached: 23462462462.webm (1280x706, 2.98M)

>In what fucking reality is it racist to find one race the most attractive?
You should take even a middle school course on logical reasoning.
The statement "I think whites are more attractive" infers "I think nonwhites are less attractive".

Its just jealousy, enhanced by the fact that guys on Yea Forums are white supremacists but are also heavily influenced by Japanese beauty standards which, believe it or not, heavily emphasize Asian features. So there's a cognitive dissonance going on where their ego lashes out if anything threatens the delusion.

Hapa women are fantastic.

I knew /pol/ was stupid but this post has gotta be a new record, right?

Maybe if you're a slug brained dumb fuck. A person saying "I think Asian women are most attractive" is not the same as "non Asians aren't as attractive". It is literally a personal opinion, it isn't right or wrong and has nothing to do with racism. Literally not one iota of an amount to deal with racism.

A person can find blacks, whites, etc, most attractive, while also still thinking that other races are also attractive.

Looks like you fell for the memesters. Beauty standards are for the most part universal my dude.

I've only really known like three hapa women. None of them came from any of the crazy backgrounds like the stereotypes that are portrayed regarding hapa families (self-loathing mom or dad, broken home). All of them really nice.

By being white.

>A person saying "I think Asian women are most attractive" is not the same as "non Asians aren't as attractive"
So you're saying that the statement "x > y" is different from "y < x"? I don't follow.
>A person can find blacks, whites, etc, most attractive, while also still thinking that other races are also attractive.
"x aren't as attractive" is not the same thing as "x are not attractive". Don't confuse your own statements now.