Its ok, non weeb and hysterical when the west does it

>its ok, non weeb and hysterical when the west does it

Attached: starlord dance off.png (901x339, 447K)

Remember when Thanos did a fortnite dance in endgame

Male dancing is about as harmlessly fun as it gets. Lighten up.

both are fine

One honors a pedophile, the other does not

I think OP's point is that because right is Japanese it's cringe and weeb, when it's just the exact same shit you see in western fiction

You’re on a pedophile site, get off your high horse

Remember when Iron Man stole the Infinity Stones from Thanos before he was going to snap again, and used them to snap Thanos out of existence, dying in the process? I remember.

And remember when Cap travels back in time to be with his waifu, then returning as an old fuck in the present, giving his shield to Falcon? I remember.

yeah fuck James Gunn.
Dante dancing to MJ was kino.

western media sucks
and avengers it's the definition of S O Y

>MJ
>Pedophile
Don't believe everything the media tells you. I'm sure you believe "orange man bad", too.

Why?

Theres 2 captain americas now. One in ice and one with peggy.
Bucky got cucked

>this mouthbreathing retard actually watches capeshit and tries to spoil it to other retards this late
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

He didn't 'return' as an old fuck, he stayed in the past and aged up until present day knowing at that date and time Buck/Falc/Hulk would be there so he goes and sits on the bench waiting until his past self returns to the past.

Oh no I've gone cross-eyed.

MJ isn't a pedo. Macaulay and Cory were passed around like party favors and they both sing the praises of MJ.

>why
damn cuck you need to lurk at least 1 year before asking such a retarded question newfag

It more about context than the dance itself.
No one complains about the dace in the beginning of GotG, only this one at the end, because it's retarded and makes the villain looks like a retarded

cringe

Nero and Dante are literal Japanese starlords. Especially Nero, he dances just like Starlord

Attached: Nerodance.gif (268x300, 1.89M)

I know I'm inclined to believe Corey when he was diddled multiple times by a bunch of skeevy Hollywood execs.

If MJ did anything he would have no qualms about calling him out.

yeah but jap writing lacks subtlety and is already cringe, shit like this just causes a cringe overlord.

with western media it's not as severe

...you don't know, right?

That doesn't confirm anything of course, but Macaulay was prime pedo ass back in the day. The fact that nothing has stuck over the years says it all. Michael wanted to battle the charges too, but his shit-eating lawyers advised against it because he was about to tour again.

This.
You need to read Berserk, because nothing is straighter then heroes that take it up the ass with their boipucci and the protagonist being a literal cuck.

At this cope, there is nothing subtle about dancing like a retard infront of a villain. Imagine calling weebshit cringe and pretending capeshit isn't the most cringe thing in existence. Niggas running around in pajamas with dumbass names like "Captain America", "Doctor Strange", "Captain Marvel" kek.

nope, he returned from an alternate reality

there was no timetravel in the movie, they went to alternate realitys otherwise the fuck ups would have altered thier own realitys timeline(like loki getting away with the tesseract)

the writer or director have no fucking clue what they were doing

this tbqh. Once punch man is 1000 times less cringe than Superman. Supes is definition of corny.

Not him, but manga and capeshit are basically the same garbage 'picture book' retard shit.
The problem is the Japanese can't write a novel while now and then the west can produce works to this day. This is why there are like zero Japanese novels of relevance.

>japs cant write
Must be why the west can't stop ripping their shit. Greatest Disney animated film is a fucking ripoff.

You're trying way too hard

>Trying to spoil it almost a month after release whenever everyone was
already spamming IRON MAN DIES over and over for weeks now

you really showed us

STOP RIGHT THERE FIEND! cease this injustice or I will be forced to rescue even more cats from trees

Attached: superman.jpg (262x360, 38K)

>the weeb standard for writing is shitty kid's movies.
Stands to reason.

>americans
>calling anyone out for bad writing
Requirements for a good western show
>chocked full of social justice
>be overly preachy
>protag must be lesbo or gay and a sexual deviant who sexes everyone on the job
>quota for diversity must be filled, make no mistake representation is more important than plot
>somewhere in the show we must remind the audience how evil hitler was
>orange man bad
>russia bad
>why won't my family accept my sexuality, i'm just so oppressed

DC legends and Lucifer in a nutshell kek

Attached: 91HS0iglXEL._RI_.jpg (2000x1500, 621K)

haven't seen the movie the left.

>television and mixed media.
All garbage read a book. You can't read a Japanese book because they're shit at writing.

>read a book
Oh you mean like stephen king where a bunch of 11 year olds gangbanged a ginger 11 year old?

Why the fuck would that even matter, there's just gonna be a new airon man movie or any other super dude movie with every character in existance at the same time and he is somehow brought back to life

>Must be why the west can't stop ripping their shit. Greatest Disney animated film is a fucking ripoff.
I don't even know what you're referring to, but so what? You found one example, which is a fucking kids movie.

Meanwhile:

>99.99% of the greatest works of fiction, be it movies, books or games, are from the west

Attached: 12213248328.jpg (3009x1569, 830K)

Starlord distracting a big bad while another member of the team pulls something out of their arse is a classic guardians 1-2 punch.

I mean if you mention writing atleast bring up Bongs, Americans are shit at writing for the most part. Americans constantly rip from Brits, even Star Wars did.

King is pretty decent but It is shit. That being said, better than literal peak international nip literature that's acclaimed: Battle Royal. Literally the only book from the country anyone read in a quarter decade.

This is one of the biggest plotholes, it was established pretty early in the movie that you time traveled to an alternate timeline yet its all thrown away at the ending for an emotional moment

hey James Gunn totally isn't a pedophile okay?

American "adult" works might as well be for kids though LOL. there is anime more adult than America's "intended for adults" shit which is sad.

Well they didn't explicitly say how Cap got there, so there ARE a couple possibilities that don't make it a plothole, they just left it open because they didn't want to ruin the moment with more time travel explanation.

the fact that Black Panther even got so many noms tells you all you need to know about the of western standards. Even GOT is absolute garbage now.

I just finished McCarthy's collected works. Blood Meridian, the Road, No Country, etc, shit on the entirety of Japanese works.

No of which you have ever read lol

?
I just have though, even his shorts.

I'm talking about Asian, you dont speak their language numbnuts

Japs are better at making badass protagonist i'll say. Just compare trash and generic Donte to actual Dante.

They translate books you stupid fuck, and I have read Norwegian Wood, Kafka on the Shore, etc. In fact, if it wasn't for Murakami, the Japanese would have zero books worth a fuck written in the last 250 years, and even his shit is nothing special.

>trying this hard to fit in

Attached: 1557206292834.gif (600x600, 741K)

well yeah actually

Just kidding. It sucks.

Starfag likes MJ though

>99.99% of the greatest works of fiction, be it movies, books or games, are from the west
maybe if you're a westerner.

S H A M O N E

Lurk 1 year go ahead and lurk instead of asking for spoonfeed you dumb retard
to what? to tell you that you must lurk before posting? what a retard.
Who are you quoting? damn faggot you already show how new you are

Absolutely based. It's no surprise that Yea Forums will circle the wagons to defend a fellow pedophile.

>MJ
>pedophile
I'm not falling for your jewish tricks.