T-this weekend was so empty compared to last weekend. What happened bros?

T-this weekend was so empty compared to last weekend. What happened bros?

Attached: mordhau.jpg (460x215, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYt4GMVIGi4
youtube.com/watch?v=SW2aJ-qJBx8
mordhau.com/forum/topic/13519/mordhau-lute-bot/
youtube.com/watch?v=-yWEEeP-ln8&feature=youtu.be&t=182&fbclid=IwAR08CgdcVbPtg7xeVpVIbnDg6jg3ljOqxT9_yG1ND6BRBgNo3gpSygDGTEQ
steamcommunity.com/id/75668820163841/
youtube.com/watch?v=uLLv8E2pWdk
clips.twitch.tv/WiseRenownedCroquetteBlargNaut
steamcharts.com/app/629760
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ded game

tryhards already killing momentum

>he fell for Yea Forumss flavor of the week trap
Ah yes, you probably bought my summer car and undertale too

casuals bought it and moved on, the fuck did you expect

Because its a shit game.
>slow as fuck
>encourages feint spamming
>no stagger for missing attack since you can just spam attack as you miss
>unbalanced
>chambers are hard, feints are noob friendly
gay game

I bought it and hate it already, everyone uses rapier and shield it's OP as fuck bros.

Even Chivalry lasted way longer. What went wrong?!

Mordhau is just Chivalry but again. The entire game was figured out from day 1 since the devs are uninspiried fanboys that spent 5 years simply copying Chivalry, and as evident from the current state of the game they have absolutely no idea how to balance it now that actual people are playing rather than their clique lil inner circle of faggots.

I'm glad I stuck to chivalry

the game just isnt fun since it was made to catter to clanniggers who think gameplay that revolves around gambling and mind games are fun gameplay

>fullplate/rapier/shield
>fullplate/spear/shield
>firebombs

Attached: 1556653920800.jpg (1145x892, 151K)

Mordhau shills will call you a liar and a For Honor shill or something for speaking the truth, but Mordhau is dying - quick.
I bought it at launch and I've enjoyed it since, but it was clear this game would not live long. Which is a shame because it is enjoyable, but it'll die just like every other multiplayer game and Yea Forums will still spam "POST UR KNIGGAS" threads and cry if you say the game is dead.

>tfw you didnt fall for chivalry, for honor, or boredhause

Attached: 1491112328490.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

>Be a little above average player with some chivalry experience.
>Dominating scoreboards regularly since 2 weeks and having fun
>Playing last night
>Getting my shit pushed in and struggling to get a positive k/d ratio
I hope it was just me being too tired to play

The game was fun for a few days but went to shit once everyone started using rapier/shield and spear/shield.

Last night I was leaving spawn and passed by 3 lute players spamming music while a bunch of my team hopped around them like faggots whipping their mouse up and down so it looked like they were dancing or some faggy shit. I managed to TK one of the lute fags while my worthless teammates gang raped me then I uninstalled. This past week it felt like only faggots were left, making the game way less enjoyable.

Shit game. I regret buying it.

Same here but at least i got 40 hours out of it. I can happily drop it now.

To anyone thinking about buying it; don't.

I've never seen a game become so unplayable so quickly. I feel bad for people picking it up now, it's inaccessible.

>being this salty about an instrument

Attached: 150px-Sniper_taunt_laugh.png (150x342, 67K)

lel so salty breh xd fuck off with your mindslave twitch memes nigger

It's not dead yet, but it's coming back to a much more reasonable player count for that kind of niche game.

>21 posts
>14 posters
You tried OP so here is your pity (you)

All they had to do was immediately fix rapiers and shields. I'm almost convinced they haven't fixed these yet because they know that once they do the casual shitter playerbase will leave.

Metafaggotry kills competitive multiplayer games fast. Balance patches never come out soon enough.

They have no idea how to balance the game. They've milked Chivalry for all its worth and now their lack of creativity and cluelessness is shining through.

everything about this is terrible
it should be fucking fun and amazing and brutal but instead it's a laggy piece of shit where mechanics mean nothing and animations just stop and you get hit from 20m away

this. high skill ceiling multiplayer games are always ruined by tryhards.

>55K
>Empty
Man you Yea Forums faggots are getting desperate

Attached: 1551798892691.jpg (600x580, 98K)

>play as a based lute friendly
>fucking faggots kill me anyway

Shit community is what killed this game. You do NOT fucking kill friendlies.

>this weekend was so empty comapred to last weekend
last weekend the game had a grand total of like 2000 more players lmao. tortanic posters are retarded

Attached: 1488392487716.png (404x399, 11K)

Go back to TF2 you fucking hoovie faggot.

There's 44k players on right now. There was 60k this time last week. That's a big decline.

The game was fun but the lack of balance is killing it quickly. Most people I know have completely dropped it because they're sick of going up against invisible shield faggots.

Firstly, have a sage for wasting everyone's thyme.

Second, COMPLETELY different developers you fucking moron OP. Dont spend the whole thread samefag shitposting without knowing what you're talking about.

lmao called it

Attached: 1534111929422.png (564x679, 168K)

Last weekend had 15,000 more players.

old friend gifts me this game saying we should play sometime.

both of us are oldfags now and dont have time to play vidya much.

I do really wanna play this game with my buddy ;_;

Why are Yea Forumsirgins so salty about this game?
Just get dodge and an executioner's sword or maul and dab on every shield shitter and scrub in the game.
Git gud.

lmao dumb nigger shill with 0 reading comprehension sighted.

Announcing sage is against the rules.

56K peak today.

The desperation is kicking in from the anti-posters.

Attached: peak.png (420x388, 32K)

No it's not.

I play the game you moran but it's obviously headed to an early grave if the devs can't get their head out of their ass and balance it.

Attached: m.png (284x146, 29K)

>Git gud.
i always see mordniggers posting this. is their shit game that creatively bankrupt that they have to look elsewhere for memes to regurgitate? ah, what am i saying, of course it is. it's just a copy of chivalry after all, with no culture or soul of its own.

I bought it and refunded because I got trashed so hard that it reminded me of any fighting game ever, in which I suck hard.
Too bad since I like the game itself.

Attached: 1554245212677.png (773x767, 428K)

Unironically acquire proficiency.

Git gud

See you in 3 days, newfriend.

Attached: Lol.png (404x576, 28K)

Call it. >Mordhau shills will call you a liar and a For Honor shill or something for speaking the truth

you don't like the game, you like the idea of the game. but if you got to know the game, you would hate it. just like the tens of thousands of people who have already dropped playing it all together.

>Newfag doesn't know how to ban evade
That's adorable.

When the fuck are they going to fix Horde mode

Attached: D6CFdUHUwAAD_lh.jpg (849x1200, 187K)

Undertale wasn't a flavor, just Yea Forums stated hating it cause fanbase. Newfag

lmao dumb mordnigger just proving the point all the harder. shouldnt you be off tipping your favorite streamer, nu-Yea Forums twitch faggot?

Git gud

>It's dying quick
>Peaked at 56K players today

Attached: 1553425314162.png (645x512, 597K)

this time last week there were 48,000 players. There are currently 46,000 players.

lmao the struggle to cope from the mindslave twitch nigger. the complete mental shutdown, the attack of desperation, the incompetent flailing. what a worthless faggot

Git gud.

4 maps
only 1 good game mode
What do you think happened?

The peak time is around 20:00. Go check steamdb

dumb nigger stealing them souls memes like the dumb nigger devs stole 90% of chivalry

>4 maps
>shit balance
>incompetent devs
Gee I'm shocked

>you don't like the game, you like the idea of the game.
It actually makes no difference in the end
I mean Frontline and TD was just 5 vs 1 and an Archer, (which side you were on changed by the minute) BR/Duels were always fucking one sided except for the very rare case the skill level was even (in my case: trash) and horde was "lmao Archery AI Abuse" which got boring after round 5.
I don't know if those games are all like this but this made me realize it is not a game for me.

Which is really good retention. Most games bleed a lot of players very quickly at the start.
For Honor lost one third of its peak concurrent players on the second weekend, then continued to have each weekend peak be about 1/3 smaller for a month before leveling off at about 1/8th its previous player base.

I didnt announce sage I was suggesting a condiment for your salad. Dont forget some salt too since Chiv and For Honor are dead and shit and Mordhau is not faggotlord. Announcing sage would be like saying "I am sageing this thread because OP is a faggot".

This is pretty much it. Sometimes it's fun to just play a shirtless meme build and have fun. Not that I shouldn't get killed if I am being a menace, but you get like 3 guys running after you at the same time all fucking parrying and side stepping like they're playing for the championships when all I am doing is punching and one hit will kill me

Trolling, samefagging and shitposting outside Yea Forums are also bannable offenses OP. Dont worry you're about to find out :^)

If it's anything like Chiv you're just gonna get a bunch of fags trying really hard. They'll use that drag/speed exploit that was totally an intended feature.

Still a fun game once you avoid those tryhard fags in 1v1

you type like a faggot

The game has so many cheap weapons it's no wonder it's dying.

>Shield
Can block every hit for fucking ever before stamina drains

>Maul
On hit kill. Absolutely zero skill required.

>Exec Sword
Same as maul but swinging.

>Rapier
Thrust spam for days.

>Short spear
Same as rapier.

the list goes on. It's not fun unless you're dueling against a longsword user.

>They'll use that drag/speed exploit that was totally an intended feature.
It's in the fucking tutorial.

>dodge perk now cost 7 points but move twice as much distant as well as the stamina that cost it
>having shield up halve your max stamina
>faster weapon have smaller parry hitbox/timing window
>add a heavy crossbow that work like Chivalry's crossbow
there is the game fix?

still a lot of perks are basically useless. they really need to rework the whole thing tbdesu

Careful there you are going to put too much salt in your salad, you wont even be able to taste the sage. At least you have plenty of thyme since you're shitposting here and have no life :^)

Attached: 23432423423.png (736x503, 157K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WYt4GMVIGi4

Attached: 1537424957284.png (2746x1611, 3.19M)

The Chiv/Mordhau community latched on to this system as if it's some holy grail of game design when in reality it's just dumb shit that makes you play like a ballerina faggot and has lead to the death of both games.

Make the AI able to climb ladders

Damn, the game is already down to 44k people? It only ever peaked at 60k as well, and this shit is multiplayer only? That's going to be a hard pass from me.

1. Fix the map spawns
2. Re-balance the maps
3. Make continuous identical attacks drain more stamina on each use (fixes poke spam)
4. Make shields have durability which breaks faster than stamina depletes, can be fixed at ammo boxes
5. Remove bloodlust

Done, game is fixed.

You sound bad.
Would you prefer a system where you can't modify your attacks at all and every fight turns into only a spacing battle/trading blows until one player runs out of stamina?
Even with drags and accels it's pretty hard to get around a very good player's defence.
Stop complaining just because you have the reflexes of a senile koala bear.

how about you try actually playing the fucking game you useless piece of shit

>shittid newfag thinks announcing sage gets you banned
>shittid newfag thinks bans mean anything on Yea Forums
>shittid newfag thinks his little raid is going to change the fact Mordhau was insanely successful and blew everyones expectations out
Kek, great thread OP glad to get a laugh at your expense.

The only people who complain about Rapier/spear shield shitters are brainlets who don't understand they all play the same.

>Block Stab.
>Either riposte into sideswing opposite of shield or chamber next stab into a swing/stab
>If they block again just kick and stab.

Shield shitters are the easiest in the game to fight.

Attached: urwrong.jpg (855x501, 47K)

I spent all weekend fishing instead

>type a lot of words about faggy game
>post
>still a faggot

I can't wait for the player count to drop substantially and then hear excuses like "well you only need one other person to duel!" lol

seething shitters and chivfags ITT lmao

Attached: 1513579237449.png (232x266, 4K)

The cope Chivfag.

7 points is huge.
I think they need to make armor factor in more.
Double the dodge distance and double the stamina cost, but have armor reduce the dodge distance. Full T3 would bring it back to where it is now.
Archers in T2 or T3 armor should have reduced quiver size too. Spawning without a back-up weapon is barely an issue, you can just run up to the battlefield for a second and pick up some dead guy's weapon.
For shield, Axes and Blunt weapons should do increased stamina drain. Blunt weapons a bit and Axes quite a bit. MAybe even give the shield HP and have axes be really good at destroying shields.

>latches on to flavor of the month community
>acts as if there's some sort of rivalry between the games
lmao oh no user is your life so empty that you gotta suckle at the teat of your favorite flash in the pan meme game? youre not a tourist, right? youre def sticking with this game for the long run, you totally wont be done with it by june. lets see your mordhau tattoo

>People are having fun
>Uh no sweetie, you should run around with rapeier and kill people
Stay mad nigger

The only other game that makes v this butthurt is BotW.

behold, the casual cancer of nu-Yea Forums

More like Epic shills mad that Steam always wins

>bloodlust + rush + war axe

Attached: AAAAA.png (280x280, 49K)

more seethe lmao
>calling anyone's life empty while he dedicates his sunday to posting schizo paragraphs about a game he doesn't like

Attached: 1531164655919.jpg (421x421, 62K)

COPE

This video is basically mordhau in a nut shell

Definitely a massive improvement from Chivalry, has been really fun since it was released, bu as the second comment from the top said, and as this guy says in this video, tryhards will ruin this game just like they did chivalry.

Feints are the number one thing that ruined chivalry. And they are the number one thing ruining this game too. On one hand it's not as bad because you can counter with chambering, but on the other hand it's even worse becase you can feint literally like 10 times in a row and it only takes like half your stam, and since there are so many more attacks you can use, there are a lot more attacks you can feint.

Shields currently are stupid as well as there is no good way to counter them since kicks are dogshit and unreliable at the moment.

Based. Lutefags are goddamn cringe. "woaahhh I'm le playing an instrument in a battle isn't that so EPIC and RANDOM HAHA le rocking out but it's medieval looole"
Fucking queer

the amount of people ITT saying the game sucks because they're terrible at it is staggering. GIT GUT FAGETS.

>You do NOT fucking kill friendlies.
Yes I do, faggot

So much butthurt in these threads holy shit. Yeah there are balance issues right now, the game is new and we're still waiting for the first balance patch to come out.
But if you're halfway good at the game it's not as bad as people make it out to be. Nothing is retardedly broken, just crutches for bad players.

Attached: 9s4bk698haw21.jpg (960x540, 162K)

half the fun of being a useless bard is dodging and fighting players who want to remove you. it's you assuming the risk by running around playing music while everyone else is stabbing eachother to death. if you want to just be autistic and spam music there are other ways to do that. consider VR chat.

>devs themselves admit shields are broken
>nuh unnnnnnn u suck git gud!!! xD

>feints are ruining the game
stop blocking so early retard

How are feints possibly a bigger problem? If you actually try to feint 10 times in a row you're guaranteed to get smacked more than once.
Shields need a buff, too.

so what does lute even do?
can you like make your own lute script and play enter sandman in game?

it just plays music. and yes there's a program that lets you turn MIDI files into lute spam. it's pretty cool.

>Get into a fight with another knight
>Knock the sword out of his hand
>I put my sword away and raise my fists
>We start circling each other, having a boxing match
>Enemies surrounding us and him, just watching
>Go at it for like 10-15 seconds, swinging and blocking
>Suddenly a guy with heater+rapier and hood runs up and stabs me in the neck

Jesus Christ I fucking hate you tryhards

They all use Lutebot. It's dev approved but lutefags are fucking gay.

mordhau.com/forum/topic/13519/mordhau-lute-bot/

someone has made a lutebot that you can feed MIDI's into yeah

This happens with every build, stick with your team bro

People realized it was shit and refunded.

Attached: mordhshit.jpg (516x504, 54K)

The basic game mode is chaotic shit anyway. Maps are inbalanced as fuck and the only enjoyable thing left is to play lutebot and drop medic bags everywhere

Feints are a much needed mechanic in a game like this otherwise people would just swing and parry until they run out of stamina.
Btw if feints are so strong why don't you use them too you dum dum.

No because you can just parry if they anticipate your feint. That's not even the problem. The problem is how little stam it uses.

I give it maybe 2 more weeks. 3 at best, and all you will see is this

youtube.com/watch?v=-yWEEeP-ln8&feature=youtu.be&t=182&fbclid=IwAR08CgdcVbPtg7xeVpVIbnDg6jg3ljOqxT9_yG1ND6BRBgNo3gpSygDGTEQ

Also, shields needing a buff....are we playing the same game? lmao

>Yea Forums can't deal with rapier/shield users

How embarrassing, they're a free kill. Literally just chamber them until they run out of stamina it's so hilariously easy. When did you guys get so shit at video games?

Attached: 1556676936938.jpg (366x401, 58K)

Yes and while you spend a minute draining his stamina, four guys come up from behind you and cut your dick off. You're retarded.

summer is here. these are unironically 11 year olds we're talking to. this generation of kids are little vaginas worse than any prior generation.

Why does this game make people butthurt enough to pretend it's dying when it's made the steam top 10 every day since release?

Attached: duck.png (683x538, 20K)

There's zero depth to the game. There's no lasting power.

A minute? These guys are just mashing the stab button over and over, they're done in seconds

the game isn't new. the game is basically as old as chivalry since that's where 90% of it comes from lmfao

You chamber the feint you fucking retard.
Chambering spends stamina to hard counter feints and if your opponent keeps feinting he's bait for chamber counters.
Feint using little stamina is irrelevant when you're likely to lose half your health bar for being predictable.
Don't try to argue when you don't know shit.

yeah i doubt that happened you faggot. lie to yourself some more nigger

>hurr game is dying
>47,000 in game
lol

Why are so many people on Yea Forums obsessed with hating this game and wanting it to fail?

lmao at this dumb nigger thinking he has an answer. so how many hours you got, 10, 12? thinking you know it all when youre just parroting some other dumb faggot. amazing

As opposed to 60,000 last weekend. That's what dying is.

This. And make it so they only throw shit at faggots with bows in their inventory.

Chambering a stab is easy enough, but chambering anything else is unreliable and diffuclt, especially when you take into account latency and framerate. You are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is wrong :^)

Mordhau has been shilled on Yea Forums for years. Seeing it not even crest 100k is hilarious, and watching it skid out of control into obscurity is great.

People literally don't want to admit they're bad and are just trying to bring the game down to make it like it wasn't all their fault.

some people have mothers user

>MUH MOMS NOT DEAD GAME

Lol already with the excuses. What will it be next weekend?

Well deserved, faggot.

when did games become about how dead they are

Attached: 1446504394916.jpg (426x551, 78K)

I know, that's my point. If you're full armored with a sword then I understand the try-hardness a little. But some fucking shirtless meme character and they all switch into "YEAH IM A PRO!" mode for someone who can't even parry and dies in one hit, it's pretty fucking dumb. I know it's expected, but I'll still rant about it.

59,999 and you'll say it's dead because it peaked at 60,000 and rapiers hurt your butt

Not installed on this computer but here's my playtime friend, I don't claim to be an expert but rapier spammers are not hard to beat if you practice a little

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-12_07-51-05.png (353x111, 48K)

Nice strawman.

I almost ponied up the extra 10 bucks and bought this instead of Risk of Rain 2. Glad I didn't.

Mordhau's going to be a flash in the pan unless the devs go for frequent balance patches and content updates. Being creative with your characters becomes obsolete when tryhardism replaces the introductory chaos.

Also shills claiming high skill ceiling must have never got into a proper fighting game in their lives.

it's more like dumb faggots want to think theyre good at their niche fangame when the combat system is based around decades old jank stolen wholesale from chiv (also a game for niggers). high end chiv/mordhau "duels" are pure distilled retardation and theres no saving it. mordhau is a ripoff of chiv and both games are plagued with the same issues

Honestly it's real fucking annoying when you're in a team fight and these meme build guys flinch you though, if you can get them off the battlefield it's one less thing to think about

>60k all time peak
>56k 24hr peak

uhm... what? Had me there for a minute

>tryhards
every battle takes like 5 secs max in frontline and br, imagine rationalizing your failure with your laziness and not with ping

>46 hours
>not even a slasher player
>not even a alpha player
>not even a beta player
>probably not even day 1 player
jesus dont talk. just dont. youre too new to know shit about this game lmao

This game has hurt many butts, so they like to pretend it's dying.

Yeah, that's understandable - though my original point was when 3 full serious builds get tunnel vision on you and just run you down and act like the biggest try hards in the process

>implying any alphafags think rapier is OP

Give it a month until they release nodding tools, I'm sure people will fix horde and skirmish so it'll be more shitter friendly. No offense faggot.

lmao they should be epic funny men and pull out teh lewt and strum some fuckawesome tunes while running after you XD

Yeah you've revealed yourself m8, you're a shitter and pretending you played alpha isn't going to change the fact that you get owned by dudes spamming one button press

I'm not playing this fucking game anymore until they get more servers.

I get 100+ ping in every single game and its pissing me off. The damn game won't read my inputs half the time, and I can't morph for shit. Meanwhile everyone can just dance around me like they're on fucking crack.

FUCK

>all the doomposting in this thread
Can't be true, right? Or else I've yet again fallen for a Yea Forums FOTM.

>friends and family player
>has told a dev to his face that mordhau would have been better off made with a unique vision rather than a chivalry clone
>could see the moment his heart broke
i love that faggot but their lil dev studio doesnt know what theyre doing and if you think the patch that halved FPS while trying to add markers was a misstep just you wait

The main thing they need to do is never listen to faggots who win by exploiting glitches and then demand that those glitches be preserved because it's the only time they've ever won a videogame. Some new maps would help a lot too, and making cavalry less janky.

>devs only ban you if you call someone a nigger in an official server
Based. I've been shitting up custom servers.

That's it? You hate it because some autismo alpha backer was talking about a game he was excited for on this website? That's all you need to make daily threads crying about how Mordhau is surely about to fail and has 1 less player than yesterday?

Jesus christ you people, find some joy in your life

I used to leave lute players alone but they keep hitting me in the back with their fucking lutes while I'm fighting other players

cope and project faggot. nice fanfic you got going there maybe the nigger dev studio will hire you.

im gonna blow your water faggot

>m-m-m-m-muh positivity
>mm-m-m-muh excitement for products
choke on a rope faggot

Feints cost Stam faggot. If someone is spamming them force to parry a few times and they drop their weapon.

If you make some friends or maybe even have sex it will numb the pain of seeing other people enjoy a videogame, friend.

>h-h-h-have s-s-sex
>m-m-m-muh c-c-community
nu-Yea Forums nigger! nu-Yea Forums nigger!

I have 20 hours and it's already repetitive as fuck

Any other game I can think of like that usually has a pretty long lifespan.

you sound upset

You're on a board about discussing entertainment products you pathetic fuck, if your only purpose here is to try and spread your own personal misery and discontent then what good is this even doing for your life? Your mental health?

Tell me one good thing that happened you to this weekend, one nice moment that made you happy without being at the expense of others.

You're an absolute mong, the chamber is for when he feints an attack and eats it in the face. You do it instead of gambling on a parry.
Also chambering is fucking easy, it's your problem if you're playing with 200 ping/you refuse to learn.

Big yikes. Have sex incel weeb. Oof...

nu-Yea Forums nigger! nu-Yea Forums nigger!

>he doesn't celebrate Mothers Month

The game really needs more maps. I like the gameplay but I'm sick of the same 4 unbalanced maps.

>chainmail armor with sword and shield
>riding shitter comes along
>instakill
>...
>plate armor, axe and shield
>character reacts slow as shit
>every enemy turns around like a ballerina, trying to make focussing difficult
>axe does 11 dmg
>instakill from spear
why even bother if it's that unrealistic

>thinking being obviously flustered makes you cool on Yea Forums

Attached: smug.jpg (557x467, 67K)

Because
>Rapier spam

I wish it had a training camp or sth, similar to PUBG, the tutorial sucks dick

Go bump /fhg/ or /r6g/ instead you persistent mongo

>smug anime girl npc
>t.

Attached: 1557505535435.jpg (299x322, 20K)

Beep beep, ambulance coming through.

Attached: MORDHAU_2019-05-12_15-48-32.jpg (1417x936, 135K)

Do people actually use medic bag? Asking because I'm thinking about making a point farm class like this.

>posting INternet CELebrities
pretty nu-Yea Forums there

Attached: Cancer sucked the fuck in.jpg (887x530, 98K)

you gotta downgrade the lvl3 legs and grab Fireproof

so ill hate this if i liked for honor?

Based retard

I got the alt longsword skin and now I don't know what to work towards.

both are good, they dont play anything alike tho

There was a guy who would go into the For Honor General and shitpost up a storm about For Honor was dying and how Mordhau is going to shit all over it. He was right, their game had been dying, and they are seething because of it.
Plus you've got a lot of shitters getting absolutely rolled then instead of learning how to git gud they blame the game.
Then you have the old Chivalry fags who were still playing that piece of trash. The game went to shit and they kept telling people if they don't like the new spinning reverse overhead ballerina knight meta to leave. Then Mordhau shows up and ends up being a better Chivalry in every way except the maps.
Mordhau is dabbing on everyone and pissing them off. The thing v hates more than anything is a good game. So you have the perfect storm coming together to try and tear Mordhau down and it just doesn't give a fuck. Its success in spite of their hate pisses them off more.

user if they aren't below 2 digit IQ they can't be kicked. Literally holding S makes it impossible since you have to be inside their asshole. Sure a lot of the noobs using shield don't know it but it doesnt make it less dumb. If they can't even block a hit from the side with it then they are most likely leve 5.

sometimes there's none all match, sometimes the ground is littered with them

It's a lot like chivalry mixed with a little bit of Mount&Blade pvp, if that helps.

Boy you don't even fucking know how much people grab them. When there are actually some to go around people beeline towards them, the point gains are ridiculous. They also don't seem to have a placement limit unlike toolbox's spikes/barricades so you can spam the shit out of them.
I've been considering that, yeah. Or removing friendly as well and upgrading to a 4-cost weapon.

Are you guys fucking retarded?

Like no, seriously, are you? What part of these statistics shows you the game is "dying"?

????

Attached: whateven.png (745x431, 144K)

>Play frontline at launch
>Hefty amount of basic classes, archers, shirtless vikings doing Come at Me pose, buncha lutists spamming music at a hard-to-reach places

>Fast forward 1 month
>Playing Frontline is going to mean running to a wall of shield+rapier/spear poke spammers while everyone's throwing firebombs

Attached: medicatface.jpg (1022x1363, 123K)

60k players last week
46k players this week

You seem like a prime candidate for actually being that guy.

>early morning/work/school hours in north america
>also basing it off the absolute peak
you're pathetic. try harder.

>24 hour peak: 56,521
were you dropped on your head as a child?

It's the best thing when it comes to making points.

>game doesn't have an exponentially increasing player count with every passing day

DEAD DEAD DEAD GAME HAHAHA

The game is in a weird spot because it's fun but it feels like a beta because it's devoid of content

>Unlock the weapons and armor I want
>Desire to play the game evaporates by like 80% overnight

I didn't even notice until the next day

Attached: 1390528687505.png (547x396, 66K)

Not gonna lie, I saw posts saying the game was dead a week ago, which led me to look at the rising player count. I ended up buying the game and I've been having a blast. Thanks, anti-shills.

It's weird how much hatred this game evokes in certain people

Attached: much lol w.png (256x255, 118K)

>run into players with their feint formula
>they always feint stab into strike
>literally just stab them for free every time because their garbage tactic has worked on so many retards it has become muscle memory for them

Lol it won't though, notice how the guys on the top of the scoreboard are never rapier spammers?

I'm only playing it because I have nothing else to play. It's not even fun anymore.

Attached: 1556397756502.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

Hahahha the tides are turning. The game is getting shit on as I predicted. When the female soldier update comes out Yea Forums will go nuclear

>chivalretards seething

Attached: lol.png (723x91, 38K)

>multiplayer only game peaks at an astoundingly low number its first week and never surpasses it

It's always the medic who is on top

Yep, feints are 99% useless in pubs since the majority of players are retarded spammers.

Cry more scrub.

theyre worthless horse niggers, which is another reason mordhau is now dead

It is fun, in bursts. I can only play like two matches before I want to do something else, but those two matches are still fun.

I think it's another example of "this would have a lot more staying power if I had a single friend to play with."

Attached: 1480200180939.png (540x491, 413K)

Were you seriously expecting a niche indie game to outsell GTA5?

this, medic bags give you tons of points

>astoundingly low number

Attached: Nigga.png (1228x1150, 191K)

>Undertale
>flavor of the week

Attached: 1515867809682.jpg (800x1000, 171K)

idk 12th on Steam is pretty damn good for a game like this.

I never see people playing medic

If your team isn't dealing with the enemy horse niggers then get out your billhook and do it yourself

>12th on steam
>shills were going on about it being in the top 10 mere days ago
lmfao

Have sex.

In what bizarro world is 60k for an indie multiplayer game an "astoundingly low number"

They're right. Lute niggers are a waste of a slot and I purposely team kill them.

It's been in the top 10 plenty of times today, continue with your cope

I don't know who you're referring to but my point still stands.

its a fun game but they catered to the 1% which is stupid if you want big numbers to stay
you have to strike a balance
also shit maps and unoptimized

It's no bizarro world, user. In the real world, the majority of "gamers" are zoomers who only play/watch the top 3 games on Twitch.

the real, actual one where mordhau will be dead by june

Will you switch to july then, or switch to september to spare yourself a bit of embarrassment?

The game has 4 maps and the worst balance I have ever seen in a multiplayer game. It absolutely is FOTM.

If playing optimally is boring the game is badly designed.

the only people who act as if they were beyond e-celeb culture are boring as shit. have fun hanging out with pretentious cunts

>Horde is basically watch a shitty archer or archers camp and turtle for an hour the game mode
>battle royale is just meme shit
>Frontline is chivalries objective mode but garbage and unbalanced with only 2 decent maps
>duel is just autists

Attached: 144775646445.jpg (161x250, 6K)

Just play tdm then?

FIREBOMBS

Playing optimally isn't boring at all desu, unless you're one of the retards in this thread that think rapier/shield is optimal

This.

Gameplay is fine but everything else is abysmal.

I wish I didn't buy this game. 2h refund limit is extremely gay.

>Playing optimally isn't boring at all desu
so why is everyone here complaing about the big bad "tryhards"

because they're bad at videogames

Maps are only "imbalanced" because people refuse to attack. Taiga isn't even unbalanced, the only problem is the people are genuinely too stupid to use multiple entrances or understand how the map works while on blue, whereas on red they have a direct route to the center point. It's not a matter of imbalance, it's a matter of people just being legitimately retarded.

legitimately banning the top 1% performers in skill stats would do more for a game than any amount of bugfixing and anti-cheat.

>Be lute nigger
>All I do is play lute and spam medbags in every major fight
>end up with more scores than most of my team
Stay mad

Tryhard is a cope word for people who are bad

Wasn't mordhau supposed to be super fast paced compared to chivalry? did they slow it down?

Skirmish is the only decent mode. though it still ends with old chivalry autists in the end dueling each other for an hour for muh honor

who hurt you

>join skirmish game
>enemy has one guy left standing fighting with a teammate
>start swinging at the enemy
>they both gang up on me because muh duels
fuck this game.

mordhau's animations could be sped up 50% and they still wouldn't be as fast as chivalry

it's definitely slower than chivalry

>see two guys dueling
>throw knives at them
>do 2 damage, steal the kill
no need to thank me bro, I got your back

>asshole on red spams catapult all game nonstop while another shieldfag uses the horse all game
>find out catapultfag is chinese and spams chat once its destroyed
first time i had a legitimately unfun game fuck anybody who uses catapult

Based teammates

Attached: 23v7zx.jpg (268x200, 22K)

Reminder that tranny leftards are bashing this game and pretending that its dead
Its not
Buy several copies and give them away to spite these subhumans

they try to make up for the lack of speed with more mechanics though. Feinting was absolute cancer to read in chivalry with that speed.

time to make a macro for the copypasta

Remove rapiers and short spears and we are okay.

The counterplay to 1H stab weapons is invalidated by the magical shields. The reason I don't say to just ban shields is they actually make the enemy less effective if they are wielding a sword, mace, etc. But that's the tradeoff they are making.

1H stab weapon + shield has no trade off, it is in fact better than the 2H versions.

>Maul
>zero skill required
sure m8

I'd say giving them significantly more windup when paired with a shield would be enough.

It's a one hit kill. Swing like a madman and you're guaranteed to top frag. Zero skill required but keep lying to yourself.

WHY IS Yea Forums SO RETARDED

50000 peak today, more than chiv and chiv lasted 5 years, its not dying anytime soon

and yes shields and rapiers are a problem, devs better fix that shit
>but get gud!
NO! its unbalanced when a rapier can spam stab before your morph strike can even hit them. when one weapon is so braindead easy to use and requires no skill to be adept, its not balanced.

Attached: 1557150856240.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I cant tell how many levels deep this comment is or if it's just a genuine retard

Try it, post a screenshot with ur top score

where are all the servers bros?

Attached: 1537371680580.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

The core gamplay is great even though it only really shines in duels due to the chaotic nature of frontlines. I get pretty mad after getting hit/killed from offscreen 10 times in a row.

Attached: 1542593558994.gif (540x304, 2.21M)

dead game

Is this the shitposting larping thread where people just come to shit and complain about a game they either never played but hate for some reason or played but still hate for some reason?

I like the game, even with all it's faults for now.
They'll fix them eventually. It's really a fun game.

Attached: 1547580157436.png (1159x665, 210K)

This was the first few days when I didn't really understand the mechanics so I picked maul and just swung. I took a screenshot because I was impressed with how good I was doing despite playing like shit every other game.

Pretty much everybody agrees it's a noob crutch weapon. That and Executioner's Sword.

Attached: 20190505182558_1.jpg (644x728, 132K)

OHONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: 43099dhk90.png (1105x384, 320K)

Yeah I really expect to settle in around 5k players max in the next month.

>ECKSDEE LOOK AT ME I DOWNLOADED A MIDI FILE AND I'M LETTING A BOT PLAY IT FOR ME SO EPIC FOR THE WIIIIIIN

Lutefags should be gassed. It's a battlefield, not fucking Guitar Hero.

no maul in pic, nice try

Look at my kill to assist ratio, retard. That speaks for itself. It's a maul.

NOOOO WTF HAPPENED MORDBROS

Attached: 1528766386766.jpg (500x737, 50K)

Look at the level of people on the server, could have had that score with a cleaver

So there's no getting through to you, eh? That's cool. Stick with your crutch weapon, retard. We're all laughing at you.

Lmao u cant even get first place with the maul. Shitty shitter

He's saying he has few assists and many kills because maul is a one hit kill. Are you genuinely retarded?

Yeah this is kind of funny. The game had a less than million dollar budget, the devs are already millionaires.

They could just walk away and not give a fuck and be set for life.

Only genuinely bad players dont finish what they started.

The success of this game broke OP so badly he has to make daily threads about it. Imagine being this mad and autistic lmao

>Swing like a madman
>with a weapon that can't do combos and it's the lowest one in the game with no range so you have to kiss the guy you want to kill
show me yours skills bruda

OH NO NO NO BROS IT'S WENT BACK UP TO 50K

HOW WERE WE SO WRONG?

Attached: mordhau stats.png (416x316, 28K)

imagine calling this a success while BFV sold 10 million.

I've done some comp matches and no one but the shitter clans use shields. The reduction in weapon range and the fact you can just stab chamber then target switch into a teammate makes them garbage at any high level.

Fuck off, if I have to be good at a game to enjoy it, then the developers have failed at their jobs.

BFV was a failure according to EA though

Its fun but not 10hours daily fun and if you do play that amount or more you get bored within days

>Made by six people with a shoestring budget
>No marketing on TV, no ads on websites
>Sold half a million in its first week and is consistently in Steam's Top 10
COPE

Attached: 1556295720519.jpg (630x757, 142K)

Nope

This has a very very small budget compared to BFV. Not a fair comparison.

Warhammer or mace?

>made on 10 year old engine with no cost to mega corp
>No marketting after 1st trailer and no tv adds or website adds
>Sold several MILLION on its first week and got 100% proffits from its own store.
COPE

>comparing a pc exclusive indie game with a an AAA multiplatform game
Success depends on budget, dipshit

It's over I'm going back to Gmod after this fiasco brb

yikes

Ya there is no comparison. BFV CRUSHED mordgay.

>play archer
>have to calculate drop off
>have to calculate long ass arrow travel time
>hit people in chest/head and do 32-36 damage
>start aiming for legs since everyone skimps on leg armor
>knee cap fools and do 40+ damage
sick, so the best way to play is just aim for the legs and you'll do fuck huge damage
same goes for melee, i see so many people wear 3/3/0 and a shield.
i dont like this 3 piece and 3 tier armor system.

BFV was nonstop on my TV during the first month of release and was on every big game website with ads, the hell do you live?

There's some autist that has it out for this game. Game has like a hundred populated servers at all times.

xd

MORDKEKS BTFO!

>be me
>imparable monster that can 1vs5 easy
>get shot in the fucking leg and dies
I hate archers

We have photographic evidence that this is not true.

Game will drop to 15k-20k in the next month and slowly go down from there. Screenshot this.

That's the current state of online games. Whenever a new game markets itself as "easy to learn, hard to master" I just have to pass.

If you didn't notice this was just going to be another flavor of the month type game that will be dead in about half a year tops then I genuinely feel bad for you user.

I just want to say I'm so fucking glad there's no women or niggers in this.

Attached: mio_sakamoto.jpg (636x789, 187K)

uhhh ohhhh

yeah I used to be all about this shit but it turns regular folks into autists and autists into turbo autists
everyone stops having fun and starts raging cause youre not playing optimally or some other dumb shit

Just refunded this shit lol. Combat feels like using a crayon on a whiteboard.

everyone is using the same 3 or 4 meta weapons and its ruining it for people just playing to have fun

>get given chivalvry for free
>check lobby
>literally no games

>glad there's no women or niggers in this
>posts woman and nigger

Attached: 123123.jpg (470x470, 55K)

I got chivalry in my library. Got it for free at some point. Never even bothered to install it.

Since most servers now are tryhards with shields+whatever the only way to have fun is with meme builds.
I expect this game to be popular another 2-3 weeks before massive drop offs start happening.
They should do what other games do and make a ranked mode to funnel the tryhard losers into there.

People got their fill and moved on. Welcome to the game of the week club.

Always spear, rapier or maul. Hopefully they balance soon.

This is reaching Barry levels of autism
He keeps samefagging his thread too

>people falseflagging to hell and back trying
>meanwhile i'm pic related
enjoy partecipating in console-wars tier threads while i'm throwing around firebombs like it's fucking libya

Attached: fun.webm (640x480, 391K)

They are making a ranked mode but there's no ETA on when it's releasing. Probably once 3/4 of the playerbase have already dropped the game because of meta niggers.

Must be great to be a game developer nowadays with such an ADD riddle audience. Just shit out something knowing it will die and you won't need to support it anyway, then just move on to the next project to rake in the cash.

>feel bad when I lose hard
>feel bad when I win hard
Why am I like this?

Please rate my dude

Attached: Untitled.png (482x1182, 835K)

It's already doing better than Chiv and Chiv lasted like 7 years lmao

that helmet + mail combo is asking to be punched in the jaw desu

Lemmie guess you mained spycrab and friendly heavy. Faggot.

Yea Forums hates fighting-style games where they lose based on lack of knowledge and 90% of the skilled people on this board left a long time ago
The people who are left are unironic zoomers that think a ‘meta’ matters in a game and have no idea how to adapt to something new
It’s why so many people thought fucking Sekiro, one of the easiest of From’s games (still fun though) was super hard, because they were literally incapable of learning something new and were still trying to dodge roll away from Lady Butterfly after their fiftieth death to her

>Guy shit talks me ingame obviously a Yea Forums cocksucker
>Using all the same tired memes and speedhacking
>Sit there and quietly record and show the dev
>He confirms he will be perma banned in a days time
>Join the match again and let him know with a smile on my face

No, you are mad well heheh very soon to be VERY mad.

steamcommunity.com/id/75668820163841/

I.E you ;)

Attached: 3dafdsa.png (567x564, 650K)

yikes

>using official servers
Yikes

Who is MrBTFO?

how do people have hoods over their helmets?

>getting this upset over words on your screen
Big cringe you're the problem you nigger faggot zoomer neck yourself

>[X] Not full

I keep dying to Zweifags. Shit outranges everything.

Attached: 1555866869432.png (516x439, 205K)

I think if you buy the hood you can equip it at the same time as a helmet, I dunno for sure though

use a pole

Zwei fags are notorious draggers. feint on that thing are easy to read though. just parry late.

i legitimately had a zweihander attack faster than me when i was using an arming sword + that shitty delay you get after blocking made for a short fight
am i just not timing my blocks right?

thats why 2h are op (excluding shields)
it doesnt matter how fast or slow your weapon is, you will still end up "taking turns" in combat

Its perfect. Just wait for a dry period, release a game thatll be fun for a few days, and collect cash. Glad I skipped this one. Saw it coming from a mile away.

just like the 90's

>Those fucking hurtboxes on stab attacks
Its either that or the server is lagging behind half a second or something, but I can't believe how many times I've died to people stabbing half a meter next to me

Attached: 1527606086525.jpg (311x317, 11K)

>every mention is of chiv or for honour
If your pedigree isn't mount and blade you are mentally retarded shitters, no wonder you suck at the game and rely on crutches

That only happens when you parry you mong. Faster weapons are obviously harder to parry and chamber.

Just got offered 10k for "troubles during launch" and I'm 90% sure I pressed accept. I didn't get anything though

>Taiga is Red biased
>Grad is Blue biased
Half the maps are unbalanced thats what

>ban top 1%
>now the new population has a 1%
>ban them
>population reduced to 0

I never played this game and don't really intend to, but i think it's funny people complaining about rapiers and spears.

thrusting weapons have always been the op weapons irl. Rome conquered all of europe with big shields and stabby knives.

>what are outliers

>maul and exec
retarded release shitter thinks hes good

Yeah smartass but that doesn't make for a fun game

git gud

Spears are OP irl in formation, not in duels between two skilled warriors

Attached: meta.png (900x675, 1.48M)

I doubt you have even played mordhau. Drags are no where near chivalry levels in this game

AHEM
youtube.com/watch?v=uLLv8E2pWdk

About when internet started to become good enough for mainstream, easy-to-access mp games to appear. Shit like muds are inherently niche and no one cares about them. Actual games with actual money behind them need to remain "a thing" i.e. be popular, have players, be something that people are aware of and won't pass up when a friend offers them to try to play it. Developers need reason and money to sustain the game, and players need players to play the game. Half-dead games entering life support are a sad thing to see, because they are stuck with barely any support at all and are just waiting to die basically. Mordhau is not there yet obviously, its a pretty hot thing, but so far everything points that it wont be that long till it will be dead, too, with, at best, a very small core group of players playing it and preventing any noob from entering the field ever again, or at worst, incompetent devs fucking it up to the point of even those leaving the game behind.

Facing multiple people at once is much more fun than duels. It's actually easier a lot of the time too because people go full retard when it's more than 1v1

game is actual ass, combat feels shittier than chivalry.

I'm always down to fight 2 - 3 dudes but it's the 4th guy who comes sprinting in who always fucks me. that or a team mate tries to help and ends up getting us both killed.

>56k concurrent players today
>hurr durr it feels dead

Attached: 1555555153132.jpg (399x322, 25K)

NOOOOOOOO IT'S STILL RISING

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD BROS, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

Attached: md.png (455x345, 28K)

>or a team mate tries to help and ends up getting us both killed.
I'm sorry. I'm trying really hard tho.

clips.twitch.tv/WiseRenownedCroquetteBlargNaut
>the state of this game
lmfao, when defense is the deciding factor can it GET anymore BORING

No it fucking wasn't. Literally every official server is full.

>aimbot in a first person melee game with swing manipulation as a major focus
nothing to see here

>join an empty frontline server and hang around till someone shows up
>2 guys join the other team
>both are kite/spear
>thirsting so hard for kills, they won't even fight 1v1

the sweaty tryhards are dooming this game. the community is absolutely garbage.

>thread full of shitters crying about low level casual filters like rapiers and sheilds

Attached: 6a325ff19ef2bb88772009e3cd40f9d2bcc5684479dd249b764a06a542621a50.jpg (445x370, 58K)

Maul is countered hard by dodge and by simply staying out of its range.
There's not much that can be done about it being good at wacking people in the back because it's a slow and short ranged weapon that's all about working to land one big hit. Lowering the damage would make the weapon pointless and would make the Eveningstar an even more superior weapon.

I'm guilty too. I should probably change my controls because I've swung to the wrong side on more than one occasion.

>see a guy with a rapier and a shield
>back him into a corner
>teammate joins in and we both start kicking the shit out of him until he's dead
I don't think I've ever felt so good in a multiplayer game before.

Attached: 1554050281902.png (626x772, 392K)

Grabbed one on my eveningstar build and I'm regularly 500-1000 points above the rest of my team. Ez points

Definitely. Lots of points. Shit nigga, it gives you full hp back and doesn't despawn. Use it for yourself and get the bonus points from other people.

idiot confirmed

enjoy your dead tryhard game

54K AND RISING AGAIN

THE COPE

im going into servers with a friend, looking for the best performer in the match and exiting the game, changing to his name and then rejoining. TKing until the whole team votes yes and gets him kicked. nothing is more fun seeing the teams nr.1 being killed and trying to defend himself from the accusations. im having so much fun. already got 10 people

Attached: 1552091116075.jpg (225x224, 6K)

>that one guy who spams nigger in the chat and makes half the server sperg out
God bless the devs for allowing this.

Attached: 208226_11.jpg (1200x1200, 828K)

Goddammit this is the sexiest thing in the entire game. I want to learn Evening Star just for this thing alone, dunno if i ever gonna make it to 50k gold though.

Attached: 20190512204946_1.jpg (1920x1200, 203K)

everyone types nigger and faggot in slaughterhouse AU

Warband just keeps winning

Attached: 1448601252925.jpg (1162x850, 280K)

>hey chivalry had ranged weapons and it was pretty cancer
>lets make a better chivalry
>lets also keep the cancer ranged weapons

>B-BUT user THEY ARE WEAK!!!
weak cancer is still cancer faggots.

Attached: 1511471886608.jpg (1124x1024, 129K)

Not your personal army, faggot

THE REDDITOR FEARS THE CLOVER

Attached: Mordhau Screenshot 2019.05.12 - 13.33.56.49.png (475x851, 534K)

how am i doing so far guys
i never played a game like this before its fun

Attached: mordhau.png (1680x1050, 537K)

the problem is that the hurtboxes on stabs stay for a really long time after the weapon is fully extended in the animation, so long that you can basicly use stabs as swings and just swerve the weapon to opponent's side

Attached: 1466101851650.jpg (890x737, 299K)

How what weapon do you throw pommel?

>you can't left click spam to riposte
fuuuuuuuuuck

>both are good
No they aren't, especially not For Honor. That game is pure fucking shit. What the hell kind of drugs are you taking?

Go play on a duel server if you have to spam lute.

here’s your (You) you sad sack of shit

the cope, the cope. he doesn't understand!

The only good thing in this game is 1v1 duels and even those get old fast

Game needs integrated VOIP. Shit flinging in chat is great, could be better with VOIP.

Needs more maps desu
FUCK TAIGA REEE

How'd you get it for fr
Oh, there it is. Right in my library. 45 minutes played. How the fuck did that happen?

basically I'm waiting for rage 2 to come out and never play this game again, I like it but uh needs some more maps, like 20 more

The game feels exhausting after 2 hours. That's my excuse anyway for not playing it all the time.

Attached: stab.jpg (604x604, 47K)

steamcharts.com/app/629760

It's dead, kniggas. It was fun while it lasted.

Attached: 1557679311651.png (663x878, 512K)

>rage 2
The absolute state of bethesda shills

Ive not really had a problem with lutes yet myself. And Ive used it to get a few kills even. Definitely a meme weapon though. But it seems like every game theres a handful of retards hitting/killing teammates and eachother at spawn every frontline game now. Or they're boxing or some stupid shit.
And then another 10ish are fucking mile away shooters instead of pushing objectives. Its getting stale for sure. And like others have said, the pros are starting to become obvious with 2 or 3 guys carrying their teams with a zwei or pole arm. Wish there was more to the game.

>all these faggots agreeing and not learning how to morph and feint properly in duel servers.
Sad.

>Camp Frontline
>Playing as the red bois
>Pushed out of camp and getting on a stalemate near the palisades
>Pull out my war axe + blood lust +2/3/1 nigga
>Cleave into the camp killing like four people and wounding a bunch more
>Die as I see the rest of the red bois push in and recapture

Attached: 1377474835486.jpg (362x398, 15K)

all 3 were fun games at one point in time. you missed out on unique experiences.

Horde isnt shitter friendly already? Every game devolves into people buying ranged weapons and camping high ground after the first 3-5 waves. Or one or two guys kiting enemies and abusing the shit ai.

Its in the emote menu

>Wish there was more to the game
Let me guess, you play frontline 24/7 spamming thrust weapons and didn't have the attention span to learn the game's mechanics

Was at my girlfriend's place, sorry bro

We're down 200 points go pick up a fucking sword and Go capture stables you useless sissy.

Why do For Honorfags keep making ''its dead'' threads?

The playerbase has only gotten bigger, and the devs have fixed all the crucial bugs from the first week.

Gear grind is crazy too

One hit kill on head depending on armor. Typical of Yea Forums to be a pearl-clutching bull of shit faggot whining falsely about shit.

Billhook where it's at.

These threads are made by a Mordhau shill, but For Honor is a better game.

Idk, maybe its because none of us are really close but playing with my brother and his friend we all went and did our own things every frontline.
All that changed was we now had a commentary from the friend about how unfair it was when he'd get one shot by another shooter or how he didnt have a weapon to defend himself when heavy melee fellas caught up to him in his light gear.
Maybe on duel servers or something it'd be better. But frontline with friends just feels like playing frontline alone with people getting mad about being bad in voice chat.

Maul is a one hit kill in the head regardless of armor my man
It's just pretty shit because of its range and speed

For Honor is shit but that doesn't stop Mordhau from also being shit.

>For Honor is a better game.
KEK

Why would a Mordhau shill make a thread about Mordhau being dead every single day?

You haven't been following these threads if you're not aware of all the For Honor players trash talking the game in every thread.

Attached: 1530490521508.jpg (308x302, 24K)

Looks like he really hit a nerve

To get people to talk about the game. This thread has over 300 replies. It's a Mordhau shill thread. EA does the same shit.

People talk about the game regardless, you're simply wrong.

Fucking around with peasants and lutes is for people who are so good that they can easily trounce a few average players while using shitty gear.
If you're not at that level then pick up a weapon and go to the point pansy.

Attached: 1539920789002.gif (420x236, 1.78M)

It's just more threads in the catalog. Regardless, nobody has said a thing about For Honor so you're still wrong.

For Honor was considered trash even before Mordhau released.

Bullying too real

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping 2019-05-12 13-31-39-74.jpgb.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

Whats a decent build for beginners to spend gold on then to use for farming and leveling? Idk what to buy for the long level/grind haul

Shields rapiers and spears are all bitch tier, but why the fuck are fortifications so hard to kill? They take 1/3 the time to build that they do to destroy.

>join 12 person duel server
>33% of the server is surrounding some random lutenigger and spamming Yes, No, and Laugh.

Attached: caveman cringe.jpg (247x204, 4K)

Nah really only the bastard sword or a bigger 2 hander if i can pick one up. I dont want to play the meta, just have the intended fun while contributing. But yeah, I do really only play frontline. And I get chambers and feints and all that.
Just honestly wish there was a little more to it you know? Be it maps or instead of a tug of war objectives game it could be more like a battlefield conquest game or something. Not everyone enjoys playing whats considered the best or most "op" weapons friend.
Kick and chamber a spear/shield fella and they fall down pretty fast.

Attached: bastard.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Oh my god I am so fucking sick and tired of that stabbing hitbox, every single fucking time someone stabs into my general direction with some little dagger its like this massive unavoidable hurtbox

Attached: 1526691311501.jpg (693x505, 157K)

>tfw bullying archers by doing the come at me taunt and instantly cancelling the taunt to a parry as the arrow comes

Attached: 1485718156452.jpg (319x340, 83K)

I'm surprised there's so many bloodlust people. I find dodge more useful.
Dodge with a long ranged weapon is especially funny since you can thrust at rapier/shortspear shielders, get chambered, feint, then dodge backwards while swinging to lop off their usually unarmored heads as they attempt counter chamber spam.

So they can matter and so that people have to actually invest to tear them down easily. An axe guy with the wrecker perk and some firepots can destroy an engineer's entire setup in a few seconds.