What game has the best fishing minigame?

what game has the best fishing minigame?

Attached: gfs_76663_2_58_mid.jpg (540x360, 30K)

Terraria

I fucking hate fishing

Last I fished in a game was getting Master Angler in ESO

breath of fire 3 and 4 are the best i know because of the rythmic gameplay. if anyone knows another fishing game that uses rhythm, please recommend.
also what game is that in your pic OP?
also pic not related, it's simplistic but it's pretty

Attached: nanatsu no shima monogatari.jpg (1152x918, 382K)

legend of the river king series.

BoF4.

which is the best one?

Fishing more like fiSHITing

Digimon World 1

Stardew Valley

Literally me on a steam sale

Nah, that once sucks.
You do nothing to make the fish actually bite: you never play with the lure - just wait for a bite to hook.
The actual minigame is pretty standard, but some other games make things more interesting. Like the fish having a fatigue or phases and the need to actually reel it frow whereever it is in the pond.

>what game is that in your pic OP?
summon night: swordcraft story 2

Sonic Adventure.

deadly premonition

Breath of Fire 3 was better.

uuuh, breath of fire 2 was kino fishing

Show it to me.

Nah.

Breath of Fire 2 was too simplistic, while Breath of Fire 4 just made it more complicated.

Breath of Fire 3 was the sweetspot.

it's trash, thank god the music that plays when something bites is fucking great at least

>Third game still haven't been translated

what game has the WORST fishing

Anything that relies on RNG. No games come to mind but I'm sure there's plenty of fishing games that are entirely RNG.

terraria

Attached: fishywishy.png (480x384, 5K)

the fishing in FFXV is one of the few decent parts of the game

WoW

Summon Night is pretty good about fishing. Mainline games normally turn it into a rhythm mini-game.

Fishing was the only thing Stardew Valley did better than every single other harvest moonlike. I really liked that one.

Persona 4, because vibrations tell me beforehand what kind of fish im gonna get so I can pull the thread before any of them pick it.
Was there any point in fishing in Majora's Mask?, I did it twice and completely ignored it afterwards

Starbound's fishing minigame was annoying as fuck

Name?

OoT had a good one. Rune Factory Oceans' is simple but still enjoyable. I don't know if it counts, but Final Fantasy 14's fishing is really in-depth.
Pokemon, animal crossing, most other Rune Factory games. Basically any of the ones where the challenge is "hit button when thingy splash".

BoF III and IV.

pokemon.

>fishing in Summon night
>comfy
Fuck that, the only reason you ever do it is because you have to get a rare ass material that you cannot get otherwise and that cost a shit load of points so you will do that fucking minigame several times on a row.