This is, almost objectively, the worst Breath of Fire game

This is, almost objectively, the worst Breath of Fire game.

Attached: breathoffire3.png (256x223, 25K)

>1 worse than 5

Yikes dude

5 wasn't bad, just really fucking weird.

1 is a terrible slog

5 while not a traditional breath of fire game, is far more entertaining than it is

>1
>terrible slog

Explain please, I'm genuinely curious.
Is not the soundtrack good?

Even worse than Dragon Quarter?

I've never played Dragon Quarter, I'm sorry, friends. I do consider 1 to be the worst of the lot though, basically just a NES RPG with slightly souped-up graphics as opposed to the poignant stories of 2-4, and the gameplay is terribly slow and tedious. JRPGs were not Capcom's strong point.

Imagine being this fucking wrong

>this game can't be bad, I played it as a child!
rofl

tell us whats so great about it champ

Like put it, it's not 5, which is already a strong point it's got going for itself

nah dragon quarter is better than 1

1 is alright for Capcom's first RPG ever.

And your taste is shit, that's the way the world works

sure bro

everyone remembers the first breath of fire game fondly

i remember such great things like

4 > 3 > 1 > 2 (retrans) > shit > 2
DQ is not BoF, it's a roguelike with a BoF skin in a failed attempt to gain sales.

No. Come the fuck on, Breath of Fire 6 has existed for 3 years already

Attached: Breath-of-Fire-6.jpg (960x470, 193K)

The fact the story wasn't a colossal clusterfuck like in 2?

well you cant make that mistake if your story doesn't exist at all huh

4>5>3>1>2>6
This is objective, arguing against this is like arguing against gravity itself

in either answer you are still wrong, either I answer your bait and say "yes, technically that is correct" or ignore it and tell you BoF I had a decent storyline and you are a brainlet for not seeing that.

>not liking 2's story

Is it pleb o'clock already?

put parenthesis around 5 and remove 6 entirely and this is the objective answer.

whatever you say pseudo intellectual

Play more games

Attached: 2361658-nes_destinyofanempe.jpg (1528x2100, 2.03M)

What's wrong with the story in 2?

Attached: 1557544282170.jpg (916x690, 102K)

Then what would be the worst BoF game? I mean there's if you want to go for low-hanging fruit, but BoF is merely a decent generic RPG compared to 2, 3 and 4. DQ is weird but I'm not sure it deserves to be called worse just because I have a nostalgiaboner for the first game.

>hurt feelings

lmao

how many breath of fire 1 defenders do you think there are

Imagine living in the universe where 4 was actually a finished product.
Imagine being able to turn Yuna into mincemeat.

You could kill Yuna in the game.

All you had to do was kill everyone else.

I agree

on this website? probably very few, I mean, the bulk are BoF II defenders, they have turboautists like kattfag on their side too.
"bad" end is the objective ending, both canonically and realistically (a soulless lesser half of a god suddenly able to muster up more willpower than the greater half who has thousands of years of experience in controlling his powers in the final scene when he previously displayed no such aptitude is an asspull), and Yuna along with everyone else dies in that ending. convince me otherwise

I wouldn't call it worse than the others, it has it's allure.

The entire game is nothing but filler connected to more filler, there's absolutely nothing to the combat with 3/4 of the cast not able to do anything but normal attack, the fusion system could've adjusted this but instead it just makes his normal attack stronger, there's encounters every other step and that bit at the end where they make you do the same dungeon like three times in a row is the most insulting shit.