Aside from the memes, what's good about this game?

Aside from the memes, what's good about this game?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OuSSXOQ-1bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the gameplay

the game is good

it's fun
great action game, terrible mgs game

memes (kek)

well mgs4 happened and i never cared about raiden so going 100% camp worked out great.

First post best post. What aspect could be more important to a video GAME

Incredibly simplistic gameplay. The definition or mash x to win

Armstrong

Nothing
Holy shit the standards of the place has dropped immensely. Game cant even compare to multiple 6th gen titles with its mechanics

People keep saying that's it's a "terrible MGS game" and while it's technically true, it still has a lot of MGS spirit in it

>nanomachines
>ridiculously charismatic villains with wacky "technology" and morals
>political commentary
>at least one villain is/was a good guy
>a squad of weird comrades helping out the main character in very not intrusive ways
>wonky stealth

I would still say it's a decent MGS game

Finishing shit off is a lot more satisfying that just having enemies drop with the same death animation+sound.
Fun to see how different enemies react to getting a limb chopped off.
Gameplay is good even if easy. Parrying can be fun once you learn how to do it properly. Sam in the DLC is a lot more interesting combo wise than raiden.

Amazing characters and even more amazing music. gameplay is kinda shallow but it‘s so over the top it‘s good again

It's honestly a better MGS game than MGSV.

youtu.be/OuSSXOQ-1bI

AND IT WILL COME!
LIKE A FLOOD OF PAIN!

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x493, 1.95M)

>gameplay is kinda shallow
While it certainly is less complex than Bayonetta or DMC, I find it extremely satisfying to play. Something about the animations, finishing blows, blade mode and parry makes it feel so good. Oh, and the soundtrack amplifies the experience even more.

The story, cutscenes and boss fights are extremely good. It took me a lot of effort to believe Kojima wasn't involved in the writing. Every single character is extremely memorable, every line is quotable, it's just pure fun that will appeal to your inner teenager as you play as a cyborg samurai ninja trying to stop evil plans from the anarchistic president of the United States while debating morality and philosophy with enemies that come across him.
If you liked Bayonetta and DMC, you will like this game too, it's the same spirit.

Attached: 1528943226160.gif (245x281, 1022K)

holy shit people like different games than i do this is unbelievable

Everything
>Gameplay is amazing
>Story is cheesy but actually cool
>Music is godlike
>Graphics still holds up, besides having a pretty shallow palette

It's fun

Attached: 1515069374453.jpg (480x441, 11K)

It's like saying COD is a good game be cause killstreaks when games like quake exist. Fuck even Halo is better than COD in that regard. MGR cant compare in any criteria to DMC, Ninja Gaiden, Shinobi, Breakdown, Viewtiful Joe, God Hand, and those are just the 6th gen games. It's still bottom of the barrel when compared to platinum's titles and other 7th and 8th gen releases

What does that even mean?
Rising is Rising, it doesn't need to be a stealth game to be a good game

You had me until Shinobi and God Hand. Good bait, was got.

>Music is godlike
If you're 13