Nobody talking about the goat that is about to come out

>Nobody talking about the goat that is about to come out

pathetic

Attached: fug.jpg (958x697, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/uk/pathologic-2-will-now-be-released-in-chapters-first-part-expected-in-mid-2019//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>playing slavshit

>muh dogshit gameplay eastern lynch shit
What's to talk about? I'll buy it when it goes on sale for like a dollar

Search the catalog next time, you stupid fucking retard.

The original game is shit, this game looks to be more shit. It being niche doesn't make it good, it doesn't make you interesting for liking it. It's niche because it's a slog to play and you can claim it's ludo narrative all you like by making the game as drab as the setting, it's still garbage.

Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty walking sim except for like 3 shills here.

the fuck happened to you Yea Forums

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Yea Forums is contrarian as it always is.

>he still even has steam installed
you're not gonna make it

You don't know what contrarian means.

It's hardly contrarian to dislike something only a very small minority likes, in fact it's the opposite of contrarian. It's crazy how that word works, huh.

I like games with actual gameplay, not kooky eurotrash for hipsters.

I also like gameplay, which is why I’m excited for this game.

>holding W for 30 hours is good gameplay

Graphically it doesnt even look that good

Walking sims aren't what I'd call gameplay

Well good luck paying for only one character and having to wait for DLC to drop for the other two and thus having 1/3 of the "gameplay" that was in the first. Frankly I'd consider this a good thing because you don't need to play that shit as much, but you might not be happy since you like the game.

>he doesnt play with a controller

Attached: laughing_elf_man.jpg (191x264, 9K)

Of course I don't, I'm not underage.

filled with edgy zoomers trying to fit in

pottery

You need more buzzwords or you wont fit in.

Zoomers are the ones who play this type of games tho

you need to be pretty big sputnik brained to appreciate russian games.

Do I need to play the first game?

no

This is just a remake of the first game, so no.

Oh fuck thats brilliant then.

>Remake
>Has substantially less content
Sounds about right for a modern game.

I really couldn't get into the first because of how confusing everything was, may it be the story, the common dialogues, the item management, or the combat.
I hope the 2nd polishes the game well enough because I really enjoyed the atmosphere otherwise

Wait, I haven't read any of the updates when the fuck did they say that?

yeah I'm sure zoomers liked the original pathologic that came out in 2005 when they were, what, 10 years old?
yeah, totally, zoomers absolutely LOVED playing such slow paced games that requires some thought, and totally didn't play fast-paced action games at that age

don't kid yourself, you're looking for reasons to shit on the game, nothing more :)

Exactly.

Dogshit walking sim gameplay.

retard

Nice argument, shill

It's barely a remake. It's more or less its own game now, they decided to"reimagine" it.

As opposed to your epic argument, you knuckle-dragging monkey?

It's not only an argument, it's a fact. Walking sims are zoomer games, that's why they're still being made.

>reeeee shill shill
retard.

pcgamer.com/uk/pathologic-2-will-now-be-released-in-chapters-first-part-expected-in-mid-2019//
>"And so we've made a tough decision to not prolong the wait even further, and release the game in parts. First, we'll publish the Harupsex's story, while the Bachelor and the Changeling will come out later."

this isn't a walking sim. It has combat, gameplay etc.

>It has combat, gameplay etc.
You really aren't doing your argument any favours by not being able to articulate your points in anything but vagueness.

>пик
Дылдoвcкий пшeл нaхyй

You are retarded and just trolling now.

WHY ARE ALL THE GIRLS IN THIS GAME SO CUTE??

Attached: 20190511182423_1.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

Considering how they released an actual re-make and gave the backers it for free its not entirely a bad thing

Wait till you see the crazy steppe ones. Russians are a cute people.

Boomer game

>It has gameplay and etcetera! it can't be a walking sim
Exploring a game world is defined as gameplay by retards too, not sure what etcetera has to do with something not being a walking sim though, might want to elaborate.

Oh but I have, user

Attached: 20190511173824_1.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

back to sosach bydlo

>pathologic 2
wasnt that remake or something

Just stop this anti-shilling trash posting is asinine.
Walking sims are defined by next to no gameplay.
I really really hate walking sims and playing the demo this isn't one.
It's more similar to Fallout.

drain the blood from the corpse and give it to the bare chested one for a good time.

It's an isometric turnbased RPG? Oh shit, thanks for telling me.

Not that guy but a walking sim is defined by having nothing but holding down movement keys.
By the definition that guys using every fucking first person puzzle game is also a walking sim.
For Pathologic iirc it does have stealth elements, character interactions and choices, combat and stealth as well as survival mechanics

Yea Forums is for twitter screencaps and ecelebs, no one here actually plays video games

Wasn't the ending of Pathologic just the writers making fun of the player for wasting so many hours of their life walking around doing jack shit just so they could see what happens in a story that not even the writers themselves gave a fuck about?

Attached: 1545362616358.png (430x426, 299K)

>spooky text dispenser with the biggest ''fuck you'' game ending the game
im good

No the defintion is no gameplay. Puzzles are gameplay.

I have no idea what game your talking about but it most definitely was not pathologic as the game was about sacrifice and what was the lesser cost, the many or the few.
Although you might be thinking of Bachelor#s ending? That still doesn't totally fit though

So a VN is a walking sim?
Good to know

Wait a minute that card.

Haruspex is first? I expected bachelor because he seems more fitting.

bioshock has fps gameplay but yeah that puzzle is the sort of shit that walking sim devs tried to pass as gameplay 5 years ago.
I really dislike them and no one when i see it.

know*

Im happy for many new things they added to the game.
>map is now divided into zones
>melee got improved a little so you dont die from repeated knife exposure
>body operations now have more dettails into it
>graphics look better and spoopy now
Honestly i saw no bad sides for pathologic 2 besides the requirements.

Attached: 1525156524405.gif (330x400, 2.59M)

I really like the old crpg/fallout style talking heads and town.
I wish game series like Avernum had have been made like this.

нy кyпи мop чё ты

Slavshits kicked your ass in '45 despite being crippled by commies and right now we are least politicaly-correct white-majority countries. You simply lost germanicuck. Physical war and culture war.

Attached: latest.jpg (419x279, 27K)

Because the first game is a shitty, boring walking sim where you toddle at the same pace as a paraplegic baby crawls.

if op made a post saying its shit there would be people in here saying the opposite

Read the thread you mong, there are already opposing opinions. What you said is demonstratively already proven, some people like the game, others don't. It's hardly revolutionary for games to be liked and disliked by different people.

It's nothing like Fallout. Are you so desperate, you have to lie to save your shitty game's face?

The animations looked pretty stiff from the demo. I hope they somewhat improve on that.

>more similar = the same
this is your brain on Yea Forums

what does that have to do with video games tho

>Open Console
>Fly On
>Achieve CHIM

One of the devs said demo was based on a build that was already 2 months old so I assume things like performance or animations will improve on release

you anti-shills need a swift kick

Newfags. It's always newfags.

Attached: 1375240182480.jpg (800x680, 330K)

1000X better than they were in Marble nest, ie doors have animations instead of just instantly popping open.

>if you call out a game for being shit you're an anti-shill
The absolute state

Another nice feature is it has random events and npc placement so it feels different every play through.

I played the demo yesterday, by god it felt good being back in the town, what a fucking great gane.

Spastically spewing lies without actually playing the game makes you a faggot user.

I am not the one claiming that it's even remotely like Fallout lmao fuck off

>play demo
>turn down the audio in main menu as it's pretty loud like all new games
>alright now it isn't earrape levels
>talk to some stranger on the street
>dialogue at 500dB pierces through my ears
Thanks.

Are you so fucking retarded that you don't know what the word shill means? You can't be an anti-shill it's just called not being a shill. You're a moron.

>first its called a walking simulator
>actually it is similar to Fallout
>ahahahah nooo111 lmao
You are just being a fag.

I've only played The Void by them and that game was fucking fantastic.
Gonna pirate the new one and give it a go.

Ask the one that started

Because you fags are obvious as shit in every thread you are trying to counter what you assume are shills by anti-shilling.
By spamming lies and trollish garbage in every thread often with no actual basis on the game.

Man I still haven't played through the first game. I reallly want to though but it's hard to be in the right mindset.
I think I'll try to get drunk and push through one of these days.

What point are you trying to make? Fallout is an isometric RPG, Pathologic 2 is a first person walking sim and adventure game with a few combat elements.

people know you faggots are discord fags.

If that were the case, it'd be called shitposting, not anti-shilling, stop inventing new phrases that make no sense, it makes you look like a retard.
What the fuck does that even mean? Are you legitimately mentally retarded?

I had to walk around that fucking town so many times, seeing places in it again brings back nostalgia I don't think I've ever felt in any other remake.

You fags are just being too obvious i've seen you in multiple threads trying to start this oh no no nigger shit in everyone.
I've seen it done to a game where fags couldn't even explain a single thing wrong with the game they were just sperging out about "shills"
Be less obvious and have actual criticisms and you won't be called out.

I hope buying a bull in the demo wasn't a scam.

The massive plot twist was absolute bullshit.

The only one mentioning shills here is you, if you think anyone who doesn't suck the dick of a game you like is conspiring to "anti-shill" the game, then you're mentally ill, go get some help.

at least you tried faggot not everyone is so gullible.

Hey you said your piece and multiple people called you a shitposter. From this point you either accept that maybe your post was fucking retarded, or autistically fight tooth and nail to save face on this anonymous imageboard.
The correct choice was to simply exit the thread faggot and you've failed spectacularly.

>multiple people

Attached: Think.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

Why are the fanboys ITT acting like mocking Pathologic is anything new? It's always been a hold-W-and-S simulator with awful combat. Anyone who is painfully aware that if they want good dialogue they can just read literature is of course going to laugh at you.

Attached: 1469511333946.jpg (1008x403, 130K)

>want to play 1 fully before playing 2
>know that it's an unfun slog
should I bother? or does the fact I've had everything spoiled basically make the game pointless?

You can just play the bachelor route to get the feel of the game even if you've been spoiled.

>Slavs
>white
Lul

>they think powers that be ending matters
how does it feel to completely miss the point of the game. Mandalore (i presume this is how you got spoiled) himself said he liked the ending
i want to have a good story in a video game, the type of story that only video game can provide.

>Anyone who is painfully aware that if they want good dialogue they can just read literature is of course going to laugh at you.
This hurt my brain to read. Is this what being painfully aware means?
Anyway it's just some faggot that can't take the fact that the game is not a walking sim by any means autistically lashing out man, not a big deal. Pathologic is boring as fuck but saying dumb shit and getting called out for it is just what happens.

>is anything new
>literally posts some sort of a "mocking" that's only a few years old

Attached: 1346018991861.jpg (1049x755, 41K)

>Nobody talking about the goat that is about to come out
not much to talk about, also holy shit did some YT eceleb shit on this game recent to get all these redditors riled up?

>muh white
>turns out 'slavniggers' are the only ones with a functioning brain to send people to space

Attached: 1431596008574.jpg (500x327, 19K)

The plot twist doesn't really matter. What matters is the journey, not the destination, same thing for Tension (The Void).

So how's the demo guys?

I didn't go around saving shitpost images. Played/expected/got is the only thing that's occasionally negative that I save.
Plus how am I supposed to know how old the image is or how many times it's been reposted before I saved it three years ago?

Papa Stalin would never lie to his goblins after all

If you want a game filled with dancing and rainbows that constantly tickles your feefees and tells you you're a good boy, you should play something other than Pathologic.

>Plus how am I supposed to know how old the image is or how many times it's been reposted before
by lurking, newfag.

Lynched

>MIR was a lie hehe, Americans never visited it either, muh Stalin
Fucking kek.

What?

Attached: 1394325657442.jpg (366x475, 53K)

What are you, Ozymandias with a hundred monitors watching every image that gets uploaded to Yea Forums 24/7? If so, how has your brain not rotted from dick pic overdose?

absolutely terrible performance
i have no idea how could they though releasing game in this state is acceptable. Pathologic was really popular among russian arthoes and i dont think they are the ones to buy good pcs

> it doesn't make you interesting for liking it.
I disagree. I would much rather spend time chatting with someone who liked it than with someone like you.

>What are you, Ozymandias with a hundred monitors watching every image
no, you just eventually see the same shit if you lurk. it's pretty simple.
100% you are the same type of person to ask "what's going on here" in webms of gifs that are over a decade old and have been posted countless times over.

Attached: 1296361330966.jpg (314x295, 24K)

The first one was awful so I doubt I would try it. Whatever atmospheric element keeps people wandering that half empty game did not grab me.

Same. Can't help but think if the scale of the game was more appropriate (say, instead of a town you're trotting around something the size and compactness of a grand hotel) it would be more enjoyable. As is it's like the content and interaction is stretched too thin. A complaint I have mostly with open world games.

NO MANDALORE YOU ARE NOT WHITE.

a YT guy made a positive video recently so I guess everyone sees it as their duty to shit on the game now