ITT: M-rated content in T-rated games

ITT: M-rated content in T-rated games

Attached: cold day.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qi-yTYRRbJg?t=4m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this whole fucking game

Attached: The-Witch-and-the-Hundred-Knight-Vulgar.jpg (1280x720, 301K)

>tits are mature content

Attached: 1555025434512.png (900x1031, 297K)

gravity rush incels are sexually deprived losers, the smallest thing will set their libido through the roof

PC port when

How dare you imply nipple buds are more acceptable than killing people.

Nipple pokies really aren't "M-rated content". Oddly lewd for a first party game that's otherwise pretty family friendly, but not exactly M-rated.

This goes a little further but other than the scene where Metallia makes a giant naked version of herself and you can see her tits, nipples and all, it's only really risque in its use of language. Pic related.

Also funny, these two are two of my favourite games ever.

Attached: The Witch and the Hundred Knight_ Revival Edition_20160918104754.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

too bad japanese devs are too much of pussies to put actual nudity in their game

Attached: 1img_0424162110652_5.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

Is it good? And what console

This game is ages 6 and up in my country.

Attached: 1527128567557.jpg (1920x1080, 655K)

>tits
>m-rated

So toddlers are more mature than game journalists.
They both scream equally much though.

wut gaem

>tries so hard to be edgy in every scene
>"T-The rape is implied..."
Hacks.

>all these #freethenipple posters ITT
Instagram and tumblr are 2 streets down

>live in Finland
>movies can have bare tiddies and not too explicit sex scenes with age rating of 11/12

Imagine living in American puritanism.

watch dogs 2

Attached: WATCH_DOGSĀ® 22016-11-30-14-2-33.jpg (1920x1080, 514K)

jennifer aniston's nipples were featured on prime time TV during the 90s

>ubisoft backed out and patched vaginas from the game
fuck wd2 I'd rather drink wd40 mixed with stale piss from a bulls cock then fucking play this shitty game

Attached: 1557293649359.jpg (720x449, 88K)

>ubisoft backed out and patched vaginas from the game
only on PS4 since japs are cucks

is this the first one or the second one?

Hundred Knight? It's a Diablo-esque top down action RPG by the Disgaea devs. Very rough around the edges gameplay wise, you gotta have a tolerance for repetitive combat but some of the bosses are cool. The real draw is the story and music which are amazing.

It's on PS3 and PS4. Avoid the PS3 version as it's got a crashing issue in its western release. PS4 version improves it in some small but meaningful ways too (better streamlining of item management, an extra dungeon with its own story etc.)

I love it to bits but it's hard to recommend outright. If it sounds appealing and looks appealing to you though, go for it.

There's two cases of rape, one stated outright and the other so heavily implied that it couldn't be anything else, though neither are shown happening on screen.

Malia directly states she was fucked by male mice against her will and Luchini/Totopepe outright say that Totopepe killed Visco by attempting to fuck her (In Luchini's words, his father "tried to 'join' the royal bloodline" but was too physically large for it to work, when Metallia asks how Visco died)

Attached: Cc1LJgKWAAAJ9L2.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

Imagine living in Finland lmao

wat gaem?

Is this a mission or NPCs like this spawn randomly?

random, that was at some hippie gathering

They are in the US.
It's rare for example for a movie to show breasts and not have an R rating, obvious exception like Titanic and a few others but pretty much, breasts=mature content.

>One of firstthings you get to do after being born is to see and suck on titties
>Titties are mature content

Watch Dogs 2 is an M-rated game. Also you literally said that while the post above you is a T-rated Japanese game that has nudity.

nice. That's a PC version, right?

Hey, I don't make the norms, I'm just pointing them out.

>green body with nipple formations
yeah thats not considered nudity just like how green blood isnt blood
there arent any jap games even with M rating that have nudity, like Nier, Persona, Yakuza, etc list goes on because japs are cucked beyond recognition to dare to show actual nudity

yes

Tony Hawk Underground have a mission where you breakthrough a strip club and skidding on top of a car where a japanese businessman fucking a prostitute

So there is no way to get all the costumes now?

Is there a PC version? Don't really wanna get it for PS4 after sony double down on censorship

Nope, just PS3 and PS4 I'm afraid.

Triplets of Bellville showed tits and it got a PG-13

granted the film should have been rated G but the MPAA is prudish

Oh well hopefully they will port it in the future like all the other nippon ichi games. I already sold my ps4 unfortunately.

>japs are cucked beyond recognition to dare to show actual nudity
CERO runs the show and doesn't allow any nudity for even Z (18+) games. to put nudity in your game in japan is to resign to a PC-only release.
they could put in nudity just for versions outside japan, like shadows of the damned, but that doesn't benefit them in any way.

>some neofag shares screenshots of vag on PSN because he thinks including nudity is against sony certification and that they made a mistake, and that this is pointing out a funny mistake so it's okay
>gets banned from PSN because community content rules and game content rules aren't the same
>wtf how was i supposed to know this would happen? fuck you ubisoft!!!
>game censored to shut them up
the pathetic shit it takes to censor a game these days

>The Hundred Knight

Piece of fucking shit japs can't do kindergarten level grammar

Attached: natmars4.jpg (1152x2048, 301K)

Attached: 1121634_150481591036875.jpg (1296x648, 132K)

gaem?

Rape

And I don't mean Ooooh hoo hoo you gonna get forcey fun timed! kind of rape. I mean a girl gets gut punched till she shits herself and then the assailant fucks her in the ass kind of rape.

Attached: lor.jpg (1600x800, 408K)

Rated M, not T

Wild Woody (sega cd)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_dx7lOvbcU

and some others.
Sarge (midway arcade game)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1OYJSSf8tE
The Apprentice (CD-i)
youtu.be/qi-yTYRRbJg?t=4m30s

Do you work for a law firm, or is this some kind of fetish like accidental nudity?

why are japs such degenerates

You posted from an M-rated game, dumbass. Are you incapable of reading a one-line thread topic?